Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-24, 12:44
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Nemesis - UK

Booked a session with Nemesis after following her on Twitter. She’s also on Pippa at Manchester’s site. Her profile looks good, and she came recommended by Venom and Axa so though pretty new to the scene, I thought I’d take my chance.

I’m into tough, tiring matches, and could see she offered competitive. She was in a hotel room though, so how far we could take that would be limited. I knew she was trained in BJJ so expected her to submit me - but I was in for a surprise.

She’s really good. She’s really well trained and has been doing this for a number of years. She’s strong and technical.

When we locked up, she quickly found herself into a dominant position. In (I think all of my previous sessions) I’ve kind of semi resisted so I could then try and work my way out. I soon found out then she got into a position, it was game over. This could have been in her guard or mount, and it was just an inevitable process until I was tapping. Loads of different submissions from triangles to arm bars to chokes.

I wasn’t able to break these positions like I had in previous sessions. Space was really limited so we couldn’t do any explosive movements, but I’m not sure how much it would have helped. I asked her to get on top and apply some smothering pressure, she probably stayed there for 10 mins straight, alternating between grapevine, high mount, trapping my arm over my face and lying on it, she just toyed with me.
She knows the mechanics really well, knows how to tie you up.

She got me in a reverse mount when I was on my hands and knees and just controlled me there, eventually forcing me down. I’ve never tapped from a body scissors, and she got me in a reverse body triangle and arched her body in to make it deeper. I didn’t tap but Jesus Christ I couldn’t believe how tight it was, I was making some weird noises! Closest I have come, and she might have stopped because of the noises I made!

She’s also not fragile, 70kg so bigger than many of the women on the scene.

She was fun in the session, she took her time with submissions, slowly uping the pressure, and releasing at times. At the start of the session I thought I was managing to hold out in a hold, but in reality she was just wasn’t trying to get the sub.

I’m aching today following the session, and still have those little red bumps around the eyes from being stubborn and not tapping soon enough.

She was really friendly, fun, open and accommodating. She’d offer all types of sessions, so even if you didn’t fancy the sweaty session we had - she’d cater as required.

She comes recommended as you can tell - be nice to her - and she might take it easy on you.

CherryBomb, Axa / Storm x3, Shelby Beach x2, Scorpion, Killpussy, Kat + Viper + Lexi Max, Chloe Davis, Ivy x2 (LSR), Xena (LSR), Jenny Badeau x3, Juicy (wales), Jet, Loxleigh, Spice, Nemesis

Want to session - Venom, Tia, Warrior Amazone
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-24, 13:25
Points: 278, Level: 5 Points: 278, Level: 5 Points: 278, Level: 5
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: Nemesis - UK

Wow you have wrestled quite a few ladies in the UK

Do you know any mature ones over 45, size 14 who might not do semi but fantasy wrestling?
Old 22-Feb-24, 20:56
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_AL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow you have wrestled quite a few ladies in the UK

Do you know any mature ones over 45, size 14 who might not do semi but fantasy wrestling?
That’s quite a specific - and maybe unusual set of criteria.

Where are you based?

Pippa lvinn and Shelby beach will be north of 45 and probably around that dress size. They are Manchester. I’ve seasoned with Shelby and she’s great, pippa I’ve heard is great too!

CherryBomb, Axa / Storm x3, Shelby Beach x2, Scorpion, Killpussy, Kat + Viper + Lexi Max, Chloe Davis, Ivy x2 (LSR), Xena (LSR), Jenny Badeau x3, Juicy (wales), Jet, Loxleigh, Spice, Nemesis

Want to session - Venom, Tia, Warrior Amazone
Old 25-Feb-24, 08:55
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She’s really good. She’s really well trained and has been doing this for a number of years. She’s strong and technical.
Glad to hear that Nemesis lived up to your expectations!
Old 25-Feb-24, 22:36
Points: 278, Level: 5 Points: 278, Level: 5 Points: 278, Level: 5
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The423 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That’s quite a specific - and maybe unusual set of criteria.

Where are you based?

Pippa lvinn and Shelby beach will be north of 45 and probably around that dress size. They are Manchester. I’ve seasoned with Shelby and she’s great, pippa I’ve heard is great too!
London