Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Aug-18, 22:22
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default The Continuing Adventures of the Little Serial Killers

The Continuing Adventures of the Little Serial Killers

I posted a story around the beginning of the year called Little Serial Killers, which was about two young girls who are out for thrill kills, targeting men of all ages. This is a sequel to that story. Before that one, I wrote one called The Old Man and Jaycee.

For those who didn't read those stories, or who don't remember, there are some things you need to know before reading this one. First, my stories do not involve eye gouging, nor do they involve sawing off arms and legs. Still, they are very violent, so if you don't like violent stories, you probably won't like this one.

Second, the girls in my stories are very young. In this case, they are preteen. If that's too young, then you may not care much for this story.

Finally, in the good guy/bad guy scenario, the girls in my stories, very young though they may be, are always the bad guys. Always. In fact, they are downright evil. They are psychos; sadistic, evil little psychos. They inflict pain, they suffocate their victims. In other words, they torture them, but using only their bodies, no weapons required, as they are incredibly strong and know how to fight. And their ultimate goal is to kill. Slowly.

So without further ado, here is part one of The Continuing Adventures of the Little Serial Killers. Hope you enjoy it.

…................................................. .................................................. .............................
Pt 1

News of the second murders quickly spread throughout the small community. People were still nervous and scared, still talking and speculating about the first ones, the two young college men, when news of the third and fourth victims broke. Once again, the men had been badly beaten, choked, strangled and suffocated, with no sign of any weapon. They had been brutalized, tortured without mercy. Whoever was committing these murders was (or were, since there was obviously more than one killer) very strong.

Since the home of Bill, one of the two victims, was so isolated, no one witnessed anything suspicious, although neighbors who lived about a quarter of a mile away said they heard what sounded like a man yelling or screaming, but couldn't tell where it was coming from, and thought it was just someone “cutting the fool,” as people in this rural area sometimes referred to foolish behavior. He and a couple of other people also heard a horn blowing for several seconds, which, unbeknownst to anyone at the time, was Bill's friend Al, who had locked himself in Bill's car after Bill was murdered and was trying to let anyone who could hear that he was in danger.

He had tried to retrieve his smartphone from his car, and after being unable to do so, had locked himself in the car of his friend, who was lying dead on the floor inside the house by this time. Al blew the horn as a signal for help, but no one knew that, of course. The killers were eventually able to flush him out by smashing the windshield of the car with a concrete block. They caught him as he tried to flee, and he was dragged back into the house and killed a few moments later. Like Bill before him, Al's death had been very slow and painful, and was inflicted by a killer that no one would have ever suspected, in a manner that was unorthodox, to say the least, and very sadistic. These killers loved to watch their victims suffer.

Both men were killed without weapons by the two preteen girls, both of whom had almost superhuman strength, much of it from genetic factors, but also enhanced by the fact that they both worked out with weights. The two older men, as well as the college students before them, were killed by the legs of the young girls, who trapped their victims with body and neck scissors, slowly strangling and choking them to death. Al had mostly been suffocated in a face straddle applied by his killer, but she had her legs wrapped tightly around his neck as she made sure to cover his mouth and nose to limit his air supply until he died. His death had been very slow and agonizing, as had the deaths of the others, but at least his death was not as painful. Still, the little sadist who killed him made up for it by taking longer to kill him, so that he suffered longer than any of the others. The little killers intended for their next victims to suffer even longer.

Police were baffled by the fact that once again, as in the case of the college students, no suspicious looking characters were seen in the area, just two little girls who were seen walking toward the home where the victims were watching a baseball game. These girls fit the description of two little girls who had also been seen in the neighborhood of the college boys, from the long strawberry blonde hair of one girl and the shorter, slightly darker hair of the other girl, all the way down to their feet, which were bare. There had been bare footprints in the apartment of the students, some of them bloody, and the crime scene investigation of Bill's home revealed the exact same bare footprints, some of them bloody. The same fingerprints were found, and strands of strawberry blonde hair and shorter, slightly darker hair strands as well. Although all four victims were choked and suffocated, they had been beaten to the point that they bled, mostly from being punched and kicked in the nose and lips.

Two little girls, both barefoot. Nothing too unusual about that, as it was summer, and the weather was hot. Most children in the community went barefoot when given the choice, but many parents insisted their children wear shoes before going outside to play. However, there were many who didn't, but so what? Two little girls, with or without shoes, could not have committed these brutal murders. Nevertheless, the prints were the same, and so were the fingerprints and hair strands found at both scenes. No doubt about it. Two little girls, probably between the ages of 10 and 15 (witnesses said they looked no older than 12, 13 at the most), were at both murder scenes, apparently there as it was happening, or shortly thereafter.

The taller of the girls, the blonde, was a very pretty girl. Her name was Yelena, and she was barely 12 years old. The other child was named Brianna, and she was 11 years old. She was a little shorter with medium length dark blonde or light brown hair. She appeared to be a little heavier than the other girl, or perhaps the same weight, but just not as tall. In fact, she did weigh about five pounds more than the other girl, but it was all muscle, as she was a gymnast. Both girls worked out with weights and had learned enough from reading books to know what they were doing, and as a result, both girls had developed some pretty impressive muscles for two girls not even in their teens. They had bodies like elite gymnasts, muscular but not muscle bound like body builders often were. They were half sisters, sharing the same mother but with different fathers. Their mother was very athletic, and so was each girl's father, so there were genetic factors contributing to their tremendous strength and athletic tendencies, including their fighting ability.

The murderers were thought to be using the children to gain entry to the home, but in both cases, a door was broken down, so if that was their purpose, it apparently didn't work. Therefore, the question remained: who were these little girls, and why were they at the scenes of two sets of murder victims? Were they the daughters, or perhaps the younger sisters of one or both murderers? (The assumption was that there are at least two killers). Did the killers get some perverted sexual gratification in making young children witness such brutal murders? And why, in both cases, were the girls seen with no adults with them or anywhere near? The police were looking for answers, but so far had had no luck, just more questions.

The answers, of course, would have been far more than anyone could believe possible, as those little girls were the killers. They used their incredible strength, fighting and wrestling abilities to overpower their victims, then they slowly killed them, using their bare hands, feet, and especially their legs. As previously noted, Yelena's last victim, Al, was actually slowly smothered by a combination face straddle and neck scissor, with the little girl holding him in place with her bare legs as he desperately tried to breathe.

The girls were restless. It had been a couple of weeks since they had murdered the old men, and they were anxious for new victims. They knew the cops were looking for two little girls, but they weren't too worried about it, as no one would ever suspect they were the killers. Still, if they had been a little older, a little more mature, they would have realized that being seen out in public would be risky. They did realize this much, at least. News accounts of the murders indicated that the two young girls who were spotted near the crime scenes were barefoot. Therefore, they decided they'd wear shoes next time, and perhaps more modest attire, at least until they arrived at their destination.

But where would they strike next? Who would be their next victims? They knew the town very well, and often rode their bikes around, looking for potential targets. One thing they agreed on was that they wanted more of a challenge. They were riding around in a different neighborhood than the one where the first victims, the college students, lived, but there were several college students in this area as well. They saw one house, which was a rental house at the end of the street, which was a cul-de-sac, and there were no cars parked around the other nearby houses, so it seemed fairly isolated, which was good.

A young man with a look about him that practically screamed “I'm a college jock” was getting the mail out of the box in front of the house, when he spotted the girls. He had medium length brown hair and a face that looked like it was chiseled from stone with perfect features, included sky blue eyes. He was wearing a football jersey with the number 5 on it, a pair of tight workout shorts, and athletic shoes. Yelena was wearing a pair of denim shorts that were so short and tight they looked more like denim panties. She had decided at the last minute to forget the more modest attire, figuring as long as she wore shoes this time, it wouldn't matter. She also wore a tee shirt, the tail of which had been cut into strips, giving it a fringe effect, and worn out sneakers. Her feet hurt, as the shoes were too small, and she could hardly wait to get out of them, as she hated wearing shoes even more than her half-sister. Brianna was wearing a pair of jeans with a light blue, sleeveless leotard, which she wore in lieu of a shirt. She wore flip flops, which she figured was the next best thing to being barefoot.

“Hi, girls,” the boy called out. “Aren't you afraid, being out here by yourselves with a couple of killers on the loose?” Everyone assumed there were at least two killers.

“We can take care of ourselves,” Brianna responded with a smile.

“Yeah, we can beat 'em up if we have to,” Yelena said. Both girls giggled at her little joke, and the young man also laughed, having no idea that these girls were perfectly capable of beating up just about anyone they encountered, including him.

“What's your name?” Bri asked, batting her eye lashes flirtatiously.

“Doug,” the boy replied. “Yours?” The girls told him their names, which for now were Betty Sue (Brianna) and Irma Jean (Yelena). The girls had not planned to give fictitious names, but once Brianna gave a made up name, it was easy for Yelena to follow suit.

Yelena didn't like her name anyway. Her mother was from the Netherlands, and she named her daughter after her best friend when she was growing up, before she immigrated to America. So she was glad to be Irma Jean for a day. She remembered her dad said his first girl friend was named Irma Jean, and that she was from Alabama. She thought it was a funny name, and one of the few even worse than Yelena, but that was the first name that came to her mind.

“You live by yourself?” Yelena – or rather, Irma Jean asked.

“Nah. Got a roommate,” he said.

“Girl friend?” Betty Sue asked, with an exaggerated frown, sending the message that she hoped not.

“Nah,” he said again. “A room dude. His name is Steve.”

“Oh,”said Betty Sue, smiling again. “Is he here?”

“Yeah. He's watching the Yankees and Red Sox,” he said. “He likes baseball. Me? I can't stand it. I like football myself.”

“Yeah, me too,” said Irma Jean. She didn't know anything about football, and hoped he wouldn't ask who her favorite team was.

“So who's your favorite team?” he asked. Naturally.

“Oh...whoever your favorite team is, I guess,” she said. Betty Sue glanced at her and frowned, as if to say, “Don't screw this up.”

Doug laughed and said, “Bama. Roll Tide.”

“You play football?” Betty Sue asked.

“Yep. Quarterback for Jefferson State.” That was the name of the local college. He was actually their third string quarterback, but he figured they didn't need to know that.

“Wow,” Irma Jean said. “So you're...you're a real football player?”

“Well, some might not agree, but yeah, I guess you could say that.”

“What about Steve? Is he a football player, too?” Betty Sue asked. Things were very promising, and getting better every minute.

“Nah,” he said. “He's not strong enough.”

“Oh...That's too bad,” Irma Jean said. “So he's not as strong...I mean, athletic like you.”

“Well,” Doug continued. “He's on the basketball team. He's faster than he is strong.”

Betty Sue and Irma Jean smiled.

“Well,” Doug said, “It was nice meeting you girls.” He turned to walk away.

“I'm thirsty,” Betty Sue said. “You got something to drink?”

“Well, sure. I think we've got some Diet Coke. Steve likes Coke. I'm a Pepsi man myself, but all we got right now is Diet Coke.”

“That would be great,” Betty Sue said. She had slipped one foot out of her flip flop and was grabbing it with her toes in an effort to slip it back on.

“And I've gotta pee,” Irma Jean said.

Steve laughed and said, “We got a place for that inside. Come on in.” He started toward the house as the girls got off their bikes. They giggled as they high fived each other. Doug looked back, wondering what the joke was, but they just smiled. He'd find out soon enough that the joke was on him.

Doug and the girls walked into the small house through the back door and what passed for a dining room that was just off from the kitchen, which contained a table with four chairs that looked like something purchased for 25.00 at a yard sale from someone who had bought it at another yard sale several years earlier. There was a large, plush sofa in the living room with a chair that didn't match. A young man the girls knew must have been Steve was sitting in the chair.

His blonde hair was close-cropped, a little longer in the front where, with the help of a styling pomade, stood straight up. If possible, he was even more handsome to the girls, especially Irma Jean, than Doug. He wore a sleeveless basketball jersey with the number 6 on it, and had just put on his running shoes for his daily run. Little did he know that his run was going to be delayed.

Betty Sue immediately slid her feet out of the flip flops, making herself at home as she smiled and waved at Steve and padded into the living room and sat on the sofa. Irma Jean followed her, sitting next to her. She used the toe of one shoe to push the heel of her other shoe down so that she was able to slip her foot out, then used her bare toes to push the heel of the other shoe down and off her other foot. She then stretched her legs and bare feet out and crossed her ankles.

“What the fuck?” Steve asked when he saw the obviously underage girls.

Doug ignored him as he looked at Irma Jean's toes wiggling happily now that they were free from the confines of her sneakers.

“I thought you had to pee,” he said to Irma Jean.

“Oh, yeah...Where's your bathroom?” she asked, jumping up.

He pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. “Thanks,” she said, as she got up and headed for the bathroom.

“Who the fuck are you?” Steve asked Betty Sue.

“They're our dates for tonight,” Doug said. “We're taking them to dinner at Gargano's, then to the latest Disney movie. You know, the one we've been wanting to see?”

“Shit,” Steve said, not the least bit amused.

Doug went to the refrigerator and grabbed a Diet Coke and took it to Betty Sue, who was stretched out on the sofa.

While Irma Jean was powdering her nose, Betty Sue continued flirting with Doug. “I'll bet you're strong, being a football player and all.”

“Well,” Doug said, starting to get uncomfortable. “I guess.”

“Let's see how strong you are,” Betty Sue said as she headed for the table in the dining area. She sat down and said, “Let's arm wrestle,” as she placed her right elbow on the table, holding her arm up.

“Nah,” he said. “I don't wanna...you know, I might hurt you.” Things seemed to be getting more awkward by the minute, especially since Steve, who was hard enough to get along with to begin with, obviously didn't want these two little girls in his home. These days, there's no telling what people would think if they saw them coming or going from the home. Steve's best friend had been accused of date rape by a cheerleader who had probably lost her virginity when she was younger than either one of these girls, so he was rather sensitive about what people might think. He didn't want to be falsely accused of anything involving two precocious little girls.

“Oh I don't think so,” Betty Sue said, her elbow still on the table. She was in no mood to take no for an answer. “Tell you what. If you win, we'll go away and leave you alone. But if I win, you guys have to treat us to dinner.”

“Get the fuck out of here, you little shit,” said Steve. Betty Sue, unimpressed with his obviously limited vocabulary, ignored him. So did Doug, who sat down at the table so that he faced his young challenger.

“OK. Just remember, after this is over, you leave.” Betty Sue chose not to point out that his victory was not a sure thing. She just smiled and scooted forward a little bit.

“Yay,” said Betty Sue. “Just one rule. Don't patronize me by letting me win. I want you to really try to beat me. I can tell if you don't.”

“OK, yeah, whatever,” he said.

Doug placed his hand in the palm of her hand, and counted to three. For several seconds, it was a standoff. Doug couldn't believe it. This kid was strong. Ten seconds passed. Her facial expression hadn't changed. Usually, a person who is exerting herself will show it with a slightly scrunched up face, eyes half closed, showing the strain of their effort. Not this girl. She still had that same sweet smile, which he had decided may not be so sweet after all.

Doug could feel the sweat beads forming on his forehead, or maybe it was his imagination. He tried to push harder, convincing himself he had not been giving it his best effort. After thirty seconds, Doug could feel his arm start to give. After a few more seconds, his arm was about five inches closer to what for him was the wrong side of the table. He decided he was still not putting all his strength into this, that subconsciously he was being too much of a gentleman. All he had to do was crank it up a notch...

After forty-five seconds, his arm had slipped to a forty-five degree angle with the table top. Suddenly, Irma Jean came out of the bathroom, and when she saw the struggle, she said, “Damn you, Brianna, I leave you alone with my new boyfriend for five minutes, and I come back and find you holding hands with him.”

“Brianna?” Doug asked. “Who the hell is...” WHOMP! His arm hit the table. He had lost.

“YAY! I WON!” Brianna celebrated her victory by jumping up and down with her amrs in the air. Irma Jean, or rather Yelena, celebrated with her, also jumping up and down.

“Now you have to treat us to dinner,” Brianna reminded Doug, walking up to him with a wiggle in her walk and placing her arms loosely around his shoulders and kissing him on the cheek.

“What the fuck?” Steve said, more irritated than ever. “Get the fuck out NOW,” he said, approaching the girls.

“I'm not taking any little girls out to dinner,” Doug said, walking toward the door and opening it, indicating he wanted the girls to leave.

As Steve got within striking distance of the little girls, Yelena struck, punching him hard in the face and knocking him down.

“I didn't say you'd have to take us out to dinner. I said you'd had to TREAT us to dinner,” Brianna said, walking up to Doug as he held the door open. By then Doug was distracted by Yelena's sudden attack on his roommate.

“What that means,” Brianna continued, putting her hand under his chin and turning his head so that he was facing her, “is that we're gonna EAT you boys for dinner.”

“What the fuck are you talking...” Doug stopped in mid sentence, once again focusing on Steve and Yelena.

After knocking Steve to the floor, the strawberry blonde jerked him up by the hair and punched him again, once more knocking him to the floor.

“Hey! Stop that!” Doug yelled at Yelena, ignoring Brianna as he started walking toward the other girl, who was standing over Steve.

Brianna ran after Doug, stepped in front of him and said, “Your friend's a big strong basketball player. He should be able to take care of himself.”

To be continued...

Last edited by dirksneath; 18-Aug-18 at 19:30.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 03:46
dirksneath
This message has been deleted by dirksneath.
Old 18-Aug-18, 14:26
Banned

Default Re: The Continuing Adventures of the Little Serial Killers

__________________________________________________ ________________
Pt 2

Doug grabbed her by the shoulders and tried to push her to the side, but Brianna grabbed his arm and slung him backwards and into the wall next to the back door.

Doug quickly recovered and once again headed in the direction of Yelena, who had jumped on Steve after knocking him to the floor a second time and was straddling his chest and punching his face over and over.

Brianna once again stepped in his path and jumped, then slammed her bare feet into Doug's chest. He fell backwards into the wall again, then dropped to the floor on his butt. The little girl stepped forward and pulled him up by his shirt, then hit him in the nose with her fist, knocking him once again into the wall and onto the floor.

The girls continued their blitzkrieg attack on the young men, punching them in the face and stomach, kicking and stomping the shit out of them. They were so shocked and overwhelmed by the strength and fighting ability of Brianna and Yelena, neither one said anything at first.

Doug reached in the pocket of his shorts for his smartphone, but Brianna grabbed his hand and slammed it on the inside of the door frame, causing the phone to fall to the floor. Doug stooped over to pick it up, but Brianna stepped on it with her bare foot and said, “I don't think so.” She then slammed her knee into his face, knocking through the open door. She picked up the phone and threw it as hard as she could on the concrete walkway leading up to the back door, shattering it.

She then pulled Doug up by the his shirt and threw him down, just inside the house, then closed the door and locked it, to keep or at least delay anyone from coming inside and spoiling their fun. Doug tried to stand, but she slammed her foot into his nose, which was already bleeding from its recent encounter with her fist.

As he struggled to his feet, Brianna unbuckled her jeans, sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them when they fell to the floor. Now wearing nothing but the light blue leotard, she went to work on the boy, who was still in a daze over what was happening. The girl kicked him hard in the crotch, doubling him over. She then stepped forward, grabbed his hair and pulled him toward her, clenching his head between her bare thighs as she ran her hands under his arms, hooking them in place as she leaped and came crashing down in a perfectly executed pedigree, smashing his head on the floor, which is why this move is also known as a “facebuster.”

Meanwhile, Yelena was easily having her way with Steve. So far the old farts they had destroyed two weeks ago had given them more of a fight than these college jocks. Steve was lying of the floor, face down, after a barrage of punches and kicks by the preteen. She was now stomping his head with her bare feet as he curled up, putting his hands over the back of his head for what little protection they offered.

“Hey Mr basketball man,” Yelena taunted. “Do you think you could put up a better fight if you had a basketball in your hands? Maybe that's your problem. You ain't no tough stuff unless you got a ball in your hands. It's obvious you don't have any balls between your legs.”

Brianna was busy working over Doug, but she heard the joke and laughed. Neither one of the boys thought it was the least bit funny, especially Steve, who was still cowering on the floor. Doug, however, was determined to fight back, no matter if these little bitches were just kids. He had recovered from the pedigree and was on his feet. Even though he had been punched and kicked by this little she devil several times, he wasn't quite ready to hit the girl in the face, where bruises might show. After all, how would he explain such injuries to the police? “I'm sorry, officer, but I had to hit her, because she was beating the FUCK out of me.” But still, he had to do something.

So he punched her in the stomach. Hard. Even though the girls had a very high pain threshold, not to mention rock hard abs, she wasn't expecting it, so the punch knocked the breath out of her, and she realized then that these boys, or at least this one, would probably give her the challenge she had wanted. Before she could recover, Doug followed up with another punch to her stomach, and still another. Brianna was back peddling, trying to regain her breath, but the boy wouldn't let up long enough for her to recover. He grabbed her in a bear hug, trapping her arms at her sides as he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her as hard as he could. Breathing became even more difficult for her, and she knew she had to do something.

The kick to his crotch had worked pretty well for her a couple of minutes ago, so she followed it with a knee to his crotch. In her position, she wasn't able to get as much force behind it as she would have liked, but it was enough. Doug immediately released her, but before he could do anything else, she hit him in the face with her hardest punch yet. Unlike Doug, Brianna didn't feel she needed to be concerned about leaving bruises on his face, and since it felt so nice, she did it twice, punching him again and knocking him down.

Steve had also been concerned about the consequences of leaving bruises or other injuries on the girl, but he also knew by now that this crazy little bitch was strong and knew how to fight, so he was going to have to do something, and he needed to do it fast. Yelena was still stomping him into oblivion, but instead of squatting on the floor and trying to cover up, he stood up.

Yelena was ready for him, as she quickly pivoted and delivered a roundhouse kick, striking him in the face and knocking him back down. Instead of following up her attack, she made the mistake of waiting, and when he started to get up, she tried again, only this time he caught her foot and twisted, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the floor. Steve, still in shock and concerned about hurting her, did nothing, basically making the same mistake Yelena had made. She quickly rose to a sitting position and lashed out with her right leg, pivoting on her butt and knocking his legs out from under him.

Steve was once again on the floor, and Yelena was on top of him immediately, straddling him and punching him in the face with her right fist. He rolled to his left, toppling the young girl, and soon the positions were reversed, as he was sitting on her stomach. Ordinarily he would have struck his opponent in the face, just as she had done, but he was still very tentative about fighting such a young girl, so all he did was pin her shoulders with his hands, or that is, he tried to pin her. She swung her legs up and struck him in the back with her knees, knocking him forward. She pushed him off and stood up before he could recover, and before long, she was kicking and stomping him with her bare feet again.

Steve's phone was on the end table next to the sofa. As Yelena lashed out to kick Steve again, he grabbed her foot and pulled upward as he struggled to his feet, causing her to fall backward onto the floor, as he ran to get his phone, which was just a couple of feet away. He grabbed it and was about to call 911, but Yelena was back on her feet, and when she saw him with the phone, she yelled, “Oh no you don't,” then slammed into his back, causing him to drop the phone. Both of them went for it, Steve getting there a second sooner. He fumbled it as he tried to pick it up, and by then Yelena was on his back, stretching her arm out, trying to pick the phone up, but her fingers fell a couple of inches short, and Steve retrieved it.

Yelena continued straddling Steve's back, but stood up, pulling him up by the hair. She was now standing with Steve on his knees, trying to punch in the three numbers, but Yelena wasn't having it. She wrapped her right arm around his throat, choking him, while reaching for his left hand, the one holding the phone. She was only able to reach his wrist, so she pressed her thumbnail into his flesh, causing him to almost drop the phone again. He ignored the pain and held onto it, but when he started punching in the numbers with the fingers of his right hand, the girl grabbed that hand instead, keeping him from making the call.

“What's the matter, Mr big strong basketball man? Can't outfight a little girl? You fucking wuss. What are you gonna tell them, anyway? 'Help! A 12 yr old girl is beating me up. Send somebody to rescue me, please. HELP!”

Steve admitted to himself that that was a damned good question, but right now all he wanted to do was make the fucking phone call. He'd decided to worry about what to say when he got through, but first he had to make the call.

He shook his right hand free of Yelena's grasp, but she immediately grabbed his left wrist again and jerked it back, pulling his hand to her mouth, where she bit it as hard as she could. Steve screamed in pain and dropped the phone. Yelena let go of his wrist and reached down with her left hand to pick up the phone, releasing the choke hold on him at the same time, as she was all about getting that phone at this point.

Steve reached for it with his fingers, which were now bleeding, but the girl was faster, grabbing it and picking it up. She started to throw it against the wall, but figured she would only succeed in putting a hole in the wall, as the house was obviously very cheaply constructed, so she simply tossed it behind the sofa so that her victim would have to pull the sofa away from the wall to retrieve it, and she didn't intend on letting him do that. With a smirk, she turned her attention back to Steve.

“Now, where were we?” she asked, as he got up to face off against her again, knowing he had no choice but to fight her, at least for now.

After knocking him to the floor, Brianna ordered Doug to “Get up,” but before he could comply on his own, she grabbed his hair and pulled him up. She threw another punch at him, but he was able to block it, and countered with another punch to the stomach. Brianna was prepared for it this time, and had tightened her abs so that the punch had little effect on her. He hit her again, but the second punch was no more effective than the first.

“Is that all you got?” Brianna asked him. “If so, you're up shit creek without a paddle.” She then showed him how it's done with a punch to his stomach, doubling him over. She followed that one with a hard kick to his stomach. Now it was his turn to have his breath knocked out, and to experience the pain he had hoped to inflict on her.

Doug then threw caution to the wind by throwing a punch to her face and knocking her down. Brianna was obviously stunned, but forced a smile as she said, “Not bad. But still not good enough.” The little girl got up and charged at Doug, ramming her head into his stomach, forcing him backwards until he collided with the wall, knocking the wind out of him. She immediately punched him in the stomach, doubling him over. She then slammed her elbow into his upper back, knocking him to the floor, then grabbed his hair and pulled him up far enough so that she could clench his head between her thighs. He knew what she was going to do, but was helpless to stop her as she once again ran her arms up and over his, hooking them in place on his back as she stood on her tip toes and leaped up, then came down, smashing his face on the floor with another near perfect pedigree.

Meanwhile, Steve was having no better luck with Yelena, and he was sick of it. After having the shit punched, kicked and stomped out of him, he decided to take the gloves off. He had Yelena pressed against the wall and was punching her repeatedly in the stomach, still a little reluctant to strike her in the face, for his own sake rather than hers, as he, like Doug, did not want to leave visible bruises on her where anyone might see, especially her face. The punches mostly knocked the breath out of Yelena, but like Brianna, she tightened up her abs and and let Mr basketball man slug away.

Suddenly, Yelena struck back, jerking her leg upward and driving her knee into Steve's groin. She then slammed her elbow into his upper back, knocking him down. With Steve still lying face down on the floor, blood running out onto the carpet from his nose, she nudged his right cheek and ear with her bare toes and ordered him to “Get up. Come on, Mr basketball man, get up and fight me. I'm just a little girl, and you're a big strong college man.”

She pulled him up and prepared him for a pedigree, a move she and Brianna both had practiced a lot over the last couple of weeks. They liked the fact that it was a humiliating move, and a very effective one as far as infliction of pain, as having your face shoved hard into the floor had to hurt a lot, even if the floor was carpeted.

She pulled him up to his knees, then forced his head down and moved forward, clenching his head between her bare thighs, then ran her hands under his arms, hooking them in place. Holding his head tightly with her legs, she leaped and came crashing down, smashing his face on the carpet, as Brianna had done earlier with Doug.

Both girls not only loved to inflict pain and humiliation on men and boys but also various forms of psychological torture, taking away their pride and humiliating them. Then as the attack progressed, they loved to fill them with as much fear as possible, so much so that they wondered if the girls really intended to kill them, and if so, when and how. But there would be a lot more fighting before things reached that point, a hell of a lot more.

Steve was still on the floor, face down, slowly trying to get up by putting his hands on the floor as if he were doing a push up. The little girl placed a bare foot between his face and the floor and poked him with her toes. That did it. The pedigree had been bad enough, but now she had her toes in his face again, like she was tickling him. That was the last straw for Steve. He was sick of being knocked around by this little bitch, whoever the hell she was. He stood up and faced her, as she started circling around him, knees slightly bent, arms extended with her fingers waggling at him in a “come on” gesture, as if to say “Come and get me.” Which is exactly what he did, or what he tried to do.

He charged her, only to have her side step him and literally kick his butt on his way by. Like a bull in a bull fight who just barely missed goring the matador, he turned around and ran at her again, head lowered as he intended to butt her in the stomach. However, she simply kicked him as he got within striking distance, her foot slamming into his nose, which was still bleeding from numerous punches, not to mention the pedigree. Once again he found himself on the floor, and before he could recover, Yelena was on him. They wrestled, rolling over and over each other. Steve came out on top and tried to pin her, but she just smiled, swinging her legs up and placing her bare feet on his chest and pushing him off to the right. She then rolled on top of him, scooting forward on his chest and trapping him in a school girl pin. If he wanted to wrestle, that was fine with the little girl. She liked to wrestle, too.

It took Doug a while to get over the initial shock of what was happening, and of course he still had no clue, really, but he had recovered enough to have hit Brianna with a barrage of punches and kicks, and no longer cared about whether he left bruises on her face or anywhere else. After knocking her to the floor for the third time, he pounced on her and straddled her. Unlike Steve, he had the presence of mind to sit high on her chest with his upper body bent low enough to avoid her feet and legs. She tried to roll him off, but was thus far unable to do so.

“OK,” he said, mad as hell by now. “Tell me who you are and what this is all about. Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to you?”

“You must not read the papers or watch the news,” Brianna said, trying to maintain her composure, even though she was starting to worry that she may have bitten off more than she could chew by deciding to make a football player and a basketball player their next victims.

It suddenly dawned on him. The other two college students and the old men, all of whom were beaten to death. Of course he didn't believe for a minute these two little kids killed them, but he remembered that in both cases, young girls were seen in the vicinity of the murder scenes. They couldn't have done it themselves, but maybe they had something to do with it.

“Are you and your friend, whatever her real name is, involved in those murders?” he asked.

“Oh, we're not just involved, sweetie. We ARE the murderers,” she said.

“Yeah, right, and I'm James Bond, and I've been assigned to stop you from killing anyone else,” he said.

Brianna wasn't sure who James Bond was, although she had heard the name somewhere, so all she did was laugh and spit in his face. That made him mad, and he slapped her face. She spat right back at him, and then, with all the strength she could muster, she rolled to the right and took him with her. Before he had a chance to recover, she threw her left leg over him, hooking the heel of her foot on his back. She then pulled him back on top of her, and before he knew what was happening, she slipped her right leg around his other side, locked her ankles, and squeezed.

Doug had wrestled before, and he was familiar with the leg scissor, but he had never wrestled anyone with leg strength like this. He was in tremendous pain and couldn't breathe. As his James Bond comment indicated, he was a big 007 fan and was very familiar with the movie Golden Eye, although it wasn't his favorite Bond movie. He remembered the female assassin who crushed men between her legs, and had almost killed James Bond that way. He pushed on her legs, pounded them with his fists, and also punched the side of her head in his futile attempt to free himself. Nothing worked, however.

Brianna stretched her body out and exerted maximum pressure on the poor boy, who didn't think things could get any worse, until they got worse. He had to free himself somehow, but was at a loss as to how. He was on the verge of panic, as he knew he couldn't last long without being able to breathe. Brianna just smiled at him as he struggled in vain to free himself.

Steve had finally rolled Yelena off, freeing himself from the school girl pin, but not for long, as she snaked her legs around him in a frontal neck scissor and squeezed. Now both young men were trapped by the legs of the two little girls. Steve had heard Brianna tell Doug about the murders, and had thought her claim that they were the murderers to be ridiculous. But now he was beginning to wonder. He was also in pain and unable to breathe. Like Doug, he pushed and pounded on her legs, to no avail.

“What's wrong, Mr basketball man?” she taunted. “Are my legs more than you can handle?”

He tried to struggle to his feet, but with an expert twist, Yelena took him back down. After about thirty seconds, Yelena was bored, so she rolled to her right, taking her victim with her. She then rolled back to her left, then started shaking him with her legs, back and forth, back and forth, causing him to panic, as he thought she was going to rip his head off. All he could do was continue to punch her legs and try to pry them apart, even though it was like trying to pull himself loose from a steel bear trap.
To be continued...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 15:24
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

As I remember from your last story, Brianna and Yelena are vicious little monsters who revel in their violent and destructive natures. I would wonder if the two college athletes are too much for them, but the girls have them in trouble already. Thanks for continuing their story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-18, 00:42
Banned

Pt 3

Doug was still in the leggy clutches of Brianna, who decided to pull herself forward and wrap her arms around the boy's neck, so she was now choking him with her arms and legs. Doug rolled on top of her and used his strength and athletic ability to slowly get to his knees, then to his feet. Brianna didn't try to stop him, and realized her mistake after it was too late. After getting to his feet, he fell forward on top of the girl, causing her to lose her grip. He pulled free and once again got to his feet and started stomping her before she could recover.

Steve decided to “play possum,” pretending to be unconscious, which he knew he would be in a few more seconds if he didn't do something. Yelena relaxed, and suddenly Steve sprang to life, getting to his feet and taking her with him. He then started spinning around and around, then fell to the floor on top of the girl, much the same way Doug had just done with the other girl.

Doug was still stomping and kicking Brianna, who was trying unsuccessfully to scoot away from him on the floor. She tried to stand, but he kicked her again, knocking her down. He kicked her one more time when she hit the floor, then again.

Meanwhile, Yelena was also in trouble. Steve had broken free of her neck scissor and was straddling her, this time higher on her upper chest as he leaned forward to avoid her legs and feet, like Doug had done with his little antagonist. He was pissed, and though he didn't want to admit it, he was also afraid, not so much by what someone would think if he injured this girl, but by what she could and would do to him if he didn't take extreme measures. He therefore started pounding on her face with her fists, cutting her lip and bloodying her nose. She tried to cover up, but he grabbed her hands and pulled them away, then hit her again.

When the girls decided to go on a killing spree several weeks ago, they anticipated a moment when one of them would be in trouble and the other would have to help. However, it never occurred to them, self-confident as they were, that they both might be in trouble at the same time, and up until now it hadn't happened. But it was happening now. Neither girl could come to the aid of the other.

Brianna was, like Yelena, covering up as best she could, but Doug kept destroying her with his feet, kicking and stomping her into oblivion. However, he was becoming too predictable. She knew when to expect his next kick, and she timed her move perfectly, catching his foot and, as she got to her feet, pulling up so that he fell backwards. It was now Brianna's turn to stomp and kick, and she did so with the intention of hurting him as much as possible.

However, she had been keeping an eye on Yelena and the other boy, and knew that she was in trouble. She aimed her bare foot at Doug's crotch and kicked as hard as she could, causing him to grab his crotch as he curled up in a fetal position. As much as she wanted to close if for the kill and finish him off, she knew she had to help Yelena, so she blew a kiss at Doug and said, “Don't go away, I'll be back with you as soon as possible,” and left him writhing on the floor as she targeted Steve for a blind side tackle.

Brianna hit Steve from behind just as he had drawn his fist back to smash it into Yelena's face. Suddenly he was on his stomach on the floor with Brianna on top of him. She started to stand, grabbing Steve's jersey and pulling on it, forcing Steve to his feet. She wrapped her arm around his throat from behind, choking him. Yelena was still on the floor, but when she saw Brianna holding Steve, she stood and faced him.

She took her time, knowing he wasn't going anywhere. She wanted him to know she was going to hurt him, and she wanted him to have time to think about it. After about five long seconds, she drew her fist back and then smashed it into his face as hard as she could. The boy cried out in pain, but if he had been expecting mercy, he was mistaken. She hit him again, even harder this time.

Meanwhile, Doug had recovered enough to reach his feet. When he saw the girls double teaming Steve, he started heading that way to help his roommate. Brianna's back was to him, but she knew to expect him to try to rescue his buddy, so she occasionally glanced over her shoulder. When she saw him staggering toward them, still not fully recovered from her kick to the crotch, she pretended she didn't see him. She continued holding Steve in place while Yelena worked him over with her fists and feet.

When Doug was a couple of feet behind her, Brianna turned around and greeted him with a hay maker, her most devastating punch yet. By then Yelena seemed to have recovered sufficiently enough to handle her victim, so Brianna walked over to Doug, who was once again on the floor. When he saw her coming, he tried to stand but stumbled and ended up on the floor again.

Grabbing him by the front of his shirt, Brianna said, “Here, let me help you. I guess you missed me,” obviously referring to the fact he had tried to sneak up behind her. Before the quarterback could get himself together enough to defend himself, she punched him in the face again, and he was once again on the floor, writhing in pain. He landed face down, but rolled over quickly, as he knew the little girl would not just stand there waiting for him. Sure enough, as soon as he looked up, she dropped on him and wrestled him.

He knew by then he had to avoid her legs, as she had shown him what she could do with them, and he didn't want to experience pain like that again, and even worse, he didn't want to be unable to breathe, which he knew would happen with those legs coiled around him. Brianna got him in a headlock and put as much pressure on his neck as possible. It hurt, but her arms were not nearly as strong as her legs, and he could still breathe. He punched every part of her body he could reach, and pulled on her arms, but the kid was so strong, and apparently so oblivious to pain, nothing worked.

“Gotcha,” she said, then kissed him on the cheek. He started getting to his feet, but realized if he did, she would wrap him up like a Christmas present, so he stayed put. He pulled her hair and continued hitting her, but nothing worked. They were on their sides facing each other, but Brianna rolled over so that she was on top of him. Releasing his neck, she went for a school girl pin, but only for a few seconds. She flashed a wicked grin at him and started scooting forward, and before he could even think of a way to stop her, she climbed onto his face, straddling him as he struggled beneath her.

Meanwhile, Yelena and Steve had gotten into a slug fest, punching the shit out of each other. The boy was much taller, but his antagonist was much stronger than a little girl had any right to be, so she held her own, knocking him down more than once. After the third time, she fell on him and went after him with her legs. Steve wasn't quite as strong as Doug, but he was faster, and he was able to outmaneuver the child and keep her from ensnaring him in those long, strong limbs, having already experienced the suffering she could inflict with them, but she kept after him, keeping him off guard by rolling one way, then back the other way, until she finally got her legs around his midsection, locked her ankles behind him and started squeezing.

Like Doug, Steve had done some wrestling, mostly in high school, but also like Doug, he'd never experienced anything like this girl's tremendous leg strength. What he didn't know was that she was not even exerting the maximum amount of pressure, as instead of leaning back so that her body formed a straight line, she kept her upper body close to his, and even wrapped one arm around his neck, trapping him in a headlock. He was trapped by the little girl, who was wrapped around him like a boa constrictor, squeezing and crushing him. Breathing was difficult but not completely impossible.

Steve tried to get up, but Yelena twisted him back down, so he tried again. Same thing happened. God, where did these little kids get their strength? Were they on some kind of super steroid? That was a serious question on Steve's mind, as he didn't think any young girl, or boy for that matter, could be as strong as this. Her fighting and wrestling ability didn't surprise him that much, as he knew there were plenty of young girls, little girls even, who were expert BJJ wrestlers, and many could and did beat boys, some even older and bigger than they were.

But this was different from anything he'd ever seen or heard of. This girl – hell, both girls, apparently, as he could see the other one beating the shit out of Doug – were tearing them apart, with their fists, their feet and their legs. And so far he and his roommate weren't able to do very much to stop them. Besides their unbelievable strength, there was the fact that they didn't seem to feel pain. Steve had heard of people like that.

There was this condition called congenital analgesia, in which people could even have a broken bone and not feel it. The down side of it was that they could be in dire need of medical attention and not know it. The up side, obviously, was that they could beat the shit out of someone, and no matter how hard the other fighter hit back, no matter how much the person tried to hurt them, it didn't matter. They could just keep fighting, unless the other fighter inflicted a serious debilitating injury on them.

The fact that this little girl didn't even get tired bothered him, as he was exhausted. Of course, he was also hurting, which contributed to it, but this girl seemed fresh as a daisy. The high pain threshold probably had a lot to do with it, but he didn't think it was just that. Steve believed in the supernatural, in space aliens. He believed there were beings that could not be hurt or killed the same way as a human. He was wondering if these girls were like that. He didn't believe in vampires, so he wasn't thinking of finding a wooden stake to drive through the girl's heart, but he believed they may be demons of some kind, and he wondered if it would take more than the strength of a human, maybe even more than a knife or a gun to kill these girls. If so, he wished to God he knew what it was. Until he figured it out, all he could do was fight back as hard as he could.

Doug, on the other hand, was much more practical, one who scoffed at the supernatural. Like Steve, he had heard of congenital analgesia, and thought both these girls may have inherited this strange condition. That in itself presented them with enough of a dilemma without having to think of them as zombies that you had to shoot in the head before stopping them, or super girls from the planet Krypton who could only be killed with kryptonite. Also, killing them with conventional or unconventional means shouldn't have to be an option. They had to beat them, to get them to give up and go crying home to their mommies and daddies who would probably have some serious questions as to why these college boys thought they needed to beat the hell out of their daughters. But that was a bridge they'd have to cross later. Right now, he and Steve had to figure out a way to survive and beat these girls. Of course there was also a secondary option, one that was beginning to look like the best. Instead of figuring out a way to beat them, the best thing would probably be to escape them.

Not that he was convinced that they were the notorious killers everyone was talking about, but still, since two young girls had been seen in the area of the murders, he believed they had something to do with them, and may have even been involved with the actual murders. In other words, they may have done some of the beating and choking that led to the deaths of the men. But since he didn't think they could have done it all by themselves, Doug figured he and Steve would at some point probably come face to face with whoever else was involved. Assuming there were others involved, and he knew there had to be, there just had to be, then it was reasonable to assume the others would be coming into the home any minute now to finish them off. So escape was not just an option, it was probably the only choice they had. He just had to somehow get that message to Steve without the girls knowing what he was thinking.

One thing Doug didn't want to admit, however, was that whether the killers showed up or not, beating these girls before they themselves were beaten to a bloody pulp did not seem possible. Therefore, escape was probably the only option they had regardless, since they had not been able to beat these girls, and the girls were obviously not finished beating them up. On the contrary, these kids were destroying them, and It didn't appear they would stop their brutal assault on the boys any time soon, so whether they were involved in the murders or not, he and his roommate needed to get away from them, and soon.

Meanwhile, he had an 11 year old girl bouncing up and down on his face. She wasn't hurting him much at this point, and she wasn't suffocating him, but he knew he couldn't just lie there and let her use his face for a trampoline, so he finally made his move, grabbing her arms and rolling over, pushing her off and rolling back the other way before she could get those legs around him. He started to get up, but the girl reached her feet first, and while he was on still his knees, he turned and saw her leaping up with her bare feet heading toward him like a couple of heat seeking missiles, then BAM, her feet slammed into his face, knocking him back to the floor. Along with everything else she'd used for punishment, he could add drop kick to the list. He hadn't spent this much time on the floor since the last frat party he attended last semester.

Brianna was standing over Doug with one bare foot on his face, pressing hard against his injured nose. He finally was able to extricate her foot from his face, but as soon as he tried to stand, she kicked him in the face, smashing his nose again and causing him to scream in pain as he crashed back down to the floor, rolling into a fetal position facing away from his tormentor.

“Hey Irma Jean,” Brianna yelled, reverting back to the pseudonym Yelena had given herself.

“Yo! Wazzup, Betty Sue?” Yelena answered, raising her voice a little so she could be heard over Steve's occasional groans of pain. She was still tightly wound around her victim as he struggled in vain, pounding on her with his fists while desperately trying to wriggle free from her arms and legs.

“I'm tired of my football fella and was wondering if I could trade him for your basketball boy friend for a little while.”

Yelena was really enjoying crushing Mr basketball man between her legs, and didn't want to give him up just yet, so she said, “Can I have a couple more minutes with him? I love listening to him grunt and groan while I crush his insides out.”

“Okay,” Brianna said. “Just give me a shout out when you want to do a boyfriend swap.'

“Will do,” Yelena responded, then squeezed her new boyfriend harder than ever, causing him to moan in agony.

Doug was still on the floor, holding his bleeding nose. When he saw Brianna headed his way, he got up and tried to run out the door.

“Oh no you don't,” Brianna said, easily catching up with him and slamming her body into his just as he opened the door. She pulled him back in with one arm around his neck and the other hand grasping and pulling his hair.

“You have to play with me a little while longer, then I'm gonna turn you over to my girl friend so she can have some fun with you, but I warn you. She plays just as rough as I do. If you don't believe me, just ask your roomie. I don't think he's even able to breathe right now, much less talk, because she's got him all tied up, but when he's able, he'll tell you what to expect.”

She slammed the door shut with her bare foot, then wrestled the injured boy to the floor. She wrapped herself around him from behind, arms around neck, legs around midsection, mostly just holding him in place until Yelena was ready to swap.

Meanwhile, Yelena subjected Steve to the maximum amount of strength and pressure from her powerful bare thighs, crushing him so long and hard that he went out like a light. When he came to, she was standing over him, lightly tapping him on the cheek with her bare foot.

“Wakey, wakey,” she said, as though talking to a toddler. “My friend wants to play with you now. You remember Betty Sue, don't you?” she asked. Steve said nothing. He just laid there gulping air after the oxygen deprivation session his young antagonist had subjected him to.

“OK, Betty Sue, I'm ready. Not sure my boyfriend Mr basketball man is, but that's his problem,” she said, moving toward Brianna, who was still wrapped around Doug.

“Yay,” she said, jumping to her feet. They high fived each other like two wrestlers tagging in and out of a match, which was basically what they were doing.

Brianna found Steve still lying on the floor with his eyes half closed, still trying to recover from the brutal wrestling match with Yelena. “Hey Mr basketball man,” she said as she reached down and pulled him up by his jersey. “I hope you can give me more of a fight than your friend, but from the looks of you, I kinda don't think that's gonna happen.” She punched him in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain, then quickly moved behind him and kicked him in the butt, knocking him back to the floor.

Meanwhile, Doug was up on his feet in what appeared to be better condition than Steve. He glared at his new nemesis, as she padded up to him and said, “Hey new sweetie. I've been looking forward to this, and I bet you have, too.”

Doug was debating on whether or not to greet her with a fist in the mouth or wait for her to make the first move, as no matter how badly her friend had beaten him, he did not like to throw the first punch in any fight, especially with a girl, and most especially with a girl as young as Yelena. He didn't have to worry about that decision, however, as the girl made it for him, slugging his left cheek with her right fist, knocking him backward but not down. She followed with a drop kick, leaping into the air and slamming her bare feet into his chest, knocking him into the wall next to the door. He slid down the wall and onto the floor as the girl reached down and pulled him away from the wall by his hair.

He tried to get to his feet but only made it to one knee before she jumped on him and wrestled him back to the floor. She straddled him, but he pushed her back just far enough so that his knees could reach her back as he raised his legs and slammed them into her, knocking her forward so that she was on her hands and knees, her face a few inches above his. Doug pushed her off and rolled over on top of her, grabbing her wrists and pushing them down behind her head.

Meanwhile, Brianna had grown overconfident, failing to follow up on the stomach punch and butt kick with which she had greeted her new foe. Instead, she taunted him, nudging his face with her toes and saying, “Hey basketball man. Get up and fight me. Come on, get up and fight. Or would you rather I come down there and get you?”

She stooped down so that her head was within grabbing distance, and as soon as she did, the boy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down so that she was lying across his body. He immediately used his open hand to slap her butt like the father of a spoiled brat giving the kid a well deserved spanking. He knew it didn't hurt her physically, but he wanted to humiliate her and give her a message. Knowing he had to do a lot more than spank her, he pushed her off and quickly got to his feet, then kicked her in the face as hard as he could. She was knocked into the end table next to the sofa, and before she could recover, he kicked her again, and again.

Meanwhile, Doug had Yelena pinned to the floor, but realizing he had a tiger by the tail, he also decided to go all out, as he had come to the realization that maybe, just maybe, these little bitches were the ones who killed those others all by themselves. He had already tried to escape, but decided before making any other attempts, he would try one more time to beat the little girls, or at least the one with whom he was now struggling. Still holding her hands above her head, he leaped, raising the lower part of his body in the air, then came down with his knees on her stomach, knocking the breath out of her. When he saw the grimace on her face, he did it again, and again.

Yelena reacted by throwing her legs up and around his midsection, locking her ankles behind him. Then she squeezed her legs together as hard as she could. Doug had forgotten how strong these little girls were, and their legs were by far the strongest parts of their little bodies. Now it was his turn to grimace, as Yelena rolled to her right until they were on their sides facing each other. Yelena then rolled back so that she was once again on her back as she lifted his body above hers, so that he was suspended above her by the power of her legs.

Determined to literally add insult to injury she taunted him. “Whatcha gonna do now, Mr big football man? Huh? Whatcha gonna do now?”

He responded by spitting in her face. That was a mistake. She crushed him even harder, lifting him as high above her as she could, letting him hang there as she glared at him.

“I'm just gonna leave you right here for now,” she said, “so enjoy the view while you can. 'Cause when I decide to let you down, I'm really gonna hurt you. Oh how I'm gonna beat you up. Gonna hurt you like you've never been hurt before.”

To be continued...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-18, 19:35
Banned

Pt 4

He struck her legs with his fists, tried to pry them apart, then went back to hitting them, all to no avail. Meanwhile she spat in his face, letting him know two could play that game, even if one was just a 12 yr old girl.

She leaned to her right, then quickly moved back to her left, releasing her leggy hold and flinging him to the side. She quickly got her her feet and straddled him, pulling him up by the back of his shirt so that he was facing away from her, then leaped on him, piggyback style, and once again wrapped those incredibly strong legs around him, locking her ankles in front of him. He fell backwards, hoping to break her scissor hold, but it didn't work. She had him. He was on top of her, facing up at the ceiling. She was underneath him, also facing up, but she was in complete control, and they both knew it.

To make things worse, she wrapped her arm around his throat and started choking him. He grabbed her bare feet and tried to pull her toes apart, big toe one way, other four toes the other way. She only crushed him harder as she ordered him to “Leave my toes alone, you wuss.”

Brianna's legs were a little stronger, but Yelena's were long and slender, and they seem to cut into him with even greater force. He was in serious trouble, and there didn't seem to be a damn thing he could do about it. She squeezed him even harder and longer than she had yet. He was desperate for air. He couldn't think of anything else to try, so he pounded her legs with his fists, knowing it wouldn't work. She finally relaxed but continued to hold him firmly between her deadly thighs.

When he caught his breath enough to speak, he asked, “Why? Why are you doing this?”

Still holding him in place with her arms and legs, she raised her head slightly so that her mouth was about an inch from his right ear and said, “Just 'cause.”

“That's no God damn answer,” he screamed, before she tightened her legs up again so that all he could do was moan.

“Because we love killing men,” she said matter-of-factly. “It makes us feel good....real good.”

He said nothing else, mostly because he couldn't breathe, much less talk. After another minute or so, he passed out.

Brianna was still in trouble, as Steve was still kicking and stomping her into oblivion. Yelena had been so focused on Doug she hadn't realized how bad things had gotten for her until now. She released Doug, who was still unconscious, and ran into the living room.

Steve didn't see her until it was too late. She crashed into him, taking him down and straddling him. She pounded him with both fists as hard as she could, determined to knock him completely out.

“Brianna, are you okay?” she asked. Brianna's eyes were open, but she didn't respond. Yelena kept punching Steve, knowing that was probably the only thing she could do for now. She occasionally looked behind her to see if Doug had recovered and was headed her way, but for now he wasn't. He was still out like a light on the floor of the dining area.

Under Yelena's furious assault, Steve also lost consciousness. Yelena got up and checked on Brianna, who was slowly getting to her feet. Yelena looked around the corner and saw that Doug was still on the floor.

“Maybe we better just leave,” Yelena said to her injured friend.

Brianna slowly shook her head. “No,” she managed to say. “I'll be okay. Just give me another minute or two.”

Yelena heard a moan coming from the dining area. Doug was obviously coming around. She then heard Steve groan, but otherwise he was quiet and still.

“You better be sure, girl, 'cause I don't think we've got more than a minute or two,” Yelena said. She and Brianna had never run from a fight before, and neither wanted to run now, especially since the boys might call the cops, and then they'd have some 'plaining to so.

On the other hand, would two college boys, one a quarterback and the other a basketball player, tell the police that two little girls assaulted them and beat the shit out of them? Even if they had figured out that the girls had killed four other dudes, would they really want to have the police know how badly they beat them, not to mention the fact that it would be a major news story, at least locally? Yelena wasn't sure, but she didn't want to take a chance, especially since she was very concerned about her half sister.

Brianna was soon standing, but Yelena told her not to do anything, let her handle the boys for now. She led her to the chair that was in the living room next to the entrance into the kitchen and dining area and got her to sit down while she checked on Doug, who was struggling to his feet. As soon as he saw Yelena, his eyes grew wide with fear. Yelena, seeing the fear in his eyes, quickly attacked, kicking him in the crotch with a bare foot, causing him to stoop over. She followed the crotch kick with a hard kick to the face, knocking him down to the floor. He was still conscious, but was writhing in pain. He wouldn't be much of a threat for at least a few more minutes if at all.

Yelena then went back into the living room and found Brianna up and heading toward Steve, who was conscious but still on the floor, using his elbows to prop his head and upper body up. When he saw Brianna, he got the same “deer caught in the headlights” look that Yelena had just seen on Doug's face. Brianna started stomping him, striking his knee with a bare foot and causing him tremendous pain. He had injured that knee previously while playing basketball, and Brianna successfully re-injured it, causing him to howl in agony. She then pulled helped the boy up by grabbing his hair, his knee still in horrible pain.

“Get up,” she demanded, mad as hell over the vicious attack she had suffered a few minutes earlier. She was determined to pay him back with a little interest.

“Careful, Brianna,” Yelena said. “Maybe you better let me handle him.”

But Brianna paid no attention. She was ready for some pay back, and by God, she would have her some pay back.

“Please,” Steve pleaded with her, as she held him so that his face was a few inches from hers. He was several inches taller, so he was closer to being on his knees, which were just a few inches off the floor, than he was to being on his feet. “Please, don't,” he begged.

“I'm gonna beat you to a pulp, and it's gonna be worse than anything either one of us has done to you yet. You're gonna pay. You're gonna pay real good, 'cause I'm gonna hurt you REAL BAD.”

Yelena looked behind her and saw Doug was up on his elbows now, trying to get to his feet. She left Brianna with Steve so that she could go back to fighting with Doug.

“Have a nice nap?” She asked Doug, as she approached him. This time there seemed to be more anger in his eyes that fear, but she didn't think he was in any condition to do much with it, so she grabbed his shirt and pulled him up, then slammed her knee into his crotch, knowing he had probably not recovered fully from her last attack on that part of his anatomy. He moaned, fell to the floor and almost vomited.

Yelena took a couple of steps back into the living room and saw Brianna, who was still holding Steve up with one hand in his hair, pounding the shit out of his stomach with her fist. She then slammed her knee into his crotch. Brianna seemed to have recovered, unfortunately for her victim.

Confident that Brianna was OK, she padded back into the dining area to work on Doug some more. He was still on the floor, moaning and groaning. She sat down cross legged beside him and started stroking his hair, as though she were comforting him. She couldn't help but think how handsome he was, and how she wouldn't mind kissing him right now if she weren't busy killing him.

As she stroked his hair and gave him what seemed to be a look of compassion, Doug wondered what was going on, why was she suddenly being so nice. Whatever the reason, at least she wasn't hurting him right now. From the cries of pain he heard in the living room, it was reasonable to assume that wasn't the case with poor Steve.

After a few more seconds, Yelena stood and gently pulled him up by the arm. Then she started pushing him back toward the back door. He back peddled, still too weak from her brutal attack of a few minutes ago to fight her. He hit the wall next to the door. The look of compassion was gone, and he realized she was fighting again.

She pressed Doug against the wall next to the back door. She let go of him and stepped back a few feet, then ran toward him, slamming her body into his. She did this two more times, then wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on the tip toes of her bare feet to compensate for the slight difference in height. Doug wasn't as tall as Steve, but even though Yelena was taller than Brianna, there was still a couple of inches difference in height. At first it was like a gentle hug, but then she started squeezing. No matter what these girls did, Doug couldn't get over how strong they were. She was pressing against him so hard he had trouble breathing, and now she seemed to be trying to break his neck.

She released his neck and stepped back, then slammed into him again.
Doug squirmed, once again wondering how a preteen girl could be so damn strong. Yelena was no longer on her toes as she got better leverage for what she was doing, which was crushing his body with hers, by standing flat footed. Just when the young man thought she couldn't press against him any harder, she crushed him even harder. It wasn't as painful as her leg scissor, and he could still breathe, although it was difficult. Still, it caused him great discomfort and humiliation, as this was a 12 year old girl, not a defensive tackle.

He pushed her shoulders, grabbed her arms and tried to pull her back, then tried to pull her over to the side, and even hit the back of her head with his fists, but she wouldn't budge. He looked down for a glimpse of her bare feet, and when he spotted them, he raised his right foot and slammed it down on her left foot. She jerked slightly, but didn't release him or relieve the pressure on him even a little. As a matter of fact, she somehow drew on what was apparently a reserve of strength and pushed her body into his even harder.

He stomped her foot again, and again. Nothing. Nothing, that is, except she pulled back just long enough and far enough to punch him in the stomach. He had already fought these girls enough to know she wasn't even putting her full strength behind the punch. She punched him again, just hard enough to send him a message, then went back to crushing his body with hers. Message received, as he didn't fool with her toes again. After a couple of minutes, she relaxed the pressure but still held him in place. She hit him in the stomach again, a little harder this time.

By now Doug believed that not only were they involved in the killings, they very well could be the killers. If anyone else was involved, they still probably helped beat and kill the victims. Maybe it was just the two of them. After the beatings he had received by each girl, he no longer thought it was impossible.

As though she were reading his mind, she said, “We're not just gonna kill you guys. We're gonna hurt you worse than we've hurt you so far. We're gonna hurt you far worse than you've ever been hurt before.

“You should have seen and heard the others we killed,” she continued, “especially the old men, and especially the one I killed. Brianna killed the other one not long after we broke in, but I took my time with his friend, and you should have seen him before I got through with him. He had blood all over him, and he was so scared, he looked like the people in a horror movie just before the zombies got 'em. That look on his face was just precious. And you should have heard him scream as I was killing him. You should have heard him beg for mercy, asking me to please, please, PLEASE let him live. But I just sat on his face and wrapped my legs around his head so tight he couldn't breathe. He squirmed, just like you do when I press my body against yours like this.”

She then started pressing on his body again, then eased up and continued. “Like when I wrapped my legs around you when we were wrestling on the floor a few minutes ago. He squirmed just like you, but I wouldn't let him go. I just squeezed him with my legs even harder. He couldn't breathe. When he couldn't breathe, he couldn't beg or scream, except with his eyes. You should have seen his eyes. There were tears in his eyes, and it's like they were begging me to let him live.

“I choked and smothered him till he passed out, then I let up on him so he could breathe. When he came to, I'd start all over again. He might have been able to beg a little after he caught his breath, but not much, and not for long. I'd just bear down on him until he went out like a light. Then I'd let up and he'd wake up, then I would take him out again...and again...and again. He never knew when would be the last time, and I didn't really know either. But finally I finished him off. I smothered him, suffocated him. And finally, when I started getting bored, I killed him. But I took my time doing it.”

She didn't say anything for a few seconds, then she looked down at him and said, “And that's the way it's gonna be with you. That's how I'm gonna kill you.”

A few minutes ago he wouldn't have believed it, but now? Now he believed it. He had fought her and the other girl enough to not only believe it, but to know it was true. Even if she was exaggerating a little, he knew she killed that old man, and the other girl killed that other old man, and they both killed those other boys. They were killers, and they were going to kill him and Steve. He no longer had any doubt, because he also knew they couldn't defeat these girls, no matter how hard they tried. They couldn't beat them, so they would have to get away from them, to escape them, or they would be their next victims.

Steve, who was now on the living room floor with his little antagonist straddling him, had already come to the same conclusion, which was that these girls were the killers, or at least two of the killers, if there were others. And since no one else had shown up, he believed it was not just possible but likely that these little girls had killed at least four other men, and that they were going to kill them, too. Brianna rolled off to her right and pulled Steve by the hair on top of her, then threw her legs up and around him, locking her ankles and crushing him with a strength he was certain was superhuman.

He still thought they must be some kind of supernatural demons straight out of Stephen King's imagination, but he knew that whether they were or not, they were capable of killing them, and probably would unless they could figure out a way to stop them. Maybe if they gave them money, they would let them live. At that point he would have given them his mother's eternal soul if he could, since he thought she was going to hell anyway.

“Please,” Steve begged the girl. “Please stop.” By then Doug was also asking the other girl to let him go.

Each young man could hear the groans of pain and pleas for mercy from the other as they struggled against the young killers. The girls ignored them. What the boys didn't know was that many psychos loved to hear their victims cry, scream and beg for mercy. It excited them and made them more determined to continue the torture. It was like adding fuel to their sadistic fires. The more they fed those fires, the longer they would live, but the more they would suffer. The girls would not be likely to kill them right away, but that was not as good as one might think, because in the time between now and their inevitable deaths, the killers would be even more cruel. They had an insatiable desire for the suffering, the pain, the tears and the screams of their victims.

Doug remained on his feet as Yelena continued to press her body against him, and Steve was still on the floor with Brianna's lethal legs wrapped around him, crushing him harder and harder. This continued for about 20 minutes. Doug was no longer struggling, as it did no good, but Steve continued his desperate struggle to breathe, as Brianna was putting such pressure on him that most of the time he couldn't.

In desperation, Doug finally asked, “What can we do to stop this? What do you want? Money? I'll give you money. I'll give you the money I have on hand, my credit cards, my debit card and PIN...anything, just please stop. We don't want to die.”When she didn't respond, he said, “I'll even give you the coin collection I inherited from my grandfather. It's...it's worth a lot of money. Thousands of dollars. Anything, please. Just let us live.”

Yelena finally backed away, but gave him a punch in the stomach as a temporary parting gift. As Doug collapsed to the floor, she called out to Brianna, who was still crushing the life out of Steve in the living room.

“Hey Brianna.” She walked into the living room, leaving Doug on the floor, face down, writhing in pain. “My boy friend says he'll give us money, credit cards and a coin collection if we let them live. What do you think?” She winked at her.

Brianna, still clutching her crying victim with her powerful legs, had seen the wink, so she said, “Well, sure. Why not?” She then released the poor boy, who rolled away, gasping for breath.

“OK, give us your money and whatever else you got,” Yelena said. Doug struggled to his feet, reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet, giving them his money and all his cards, even his driver's license. He then walked up to Steve, who was still lying on the floor in pain, trying to recover.

“Come on, Steve. Give them whatever you've got.” Doug knew Steve was out of money, and his credit cards were charged to the max. That was par for the course with Steve, but the girls didn't know that. Steve said his wallet was in the bedroom, giving Doug permission to give them what little he had, if it would save their lives.

Doug led Yelena to Steve's bedroom and found his wallet on the nightstand next to his bed. Brianna stayed in the living room to keep an eye on Steve. Yelena took the cards and three one dollar bills from the wallet, then said, “Let's see that coin collection,” sounding very interested.

Doug then took her into his bedroom across the hall and opened the door to his closet, where he pulled out three leather albums, each one containing at least a hundred coins. “I had it appraised,” he said, choking back tears. “It's worth about 50,000 dollars.”

Yelena wondered why he would keep something that valuable in his closet, but she didn't really care, so she didn't ask. She just took the coins and said, “Thanks,” then kissed him on the cheek and padded back into the living room.

“OK, Brianna. I think we've got quite a haul here, so what do you think about letting them go?” She smiled at her half-sister with a wicked twinkle in her eye.

“I think there's only one more thing I can think of,” Brianna said, looking at Doug. Steve was still on the floor, but he was sitting up, heart pounding in his chest as he silently prayed for this nightmare to end.

“Wh...what?” Doug asked, trembling with fear.

“YOUR FUCKING LIVES, that's what,” she said, as she kicked Steve in the crotch, doubling him over in pain before he collapsed back on the floor.

“Hey, what the hell?” Doug asked, moving toward Brianna before Yelena jumped in front of him and punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor.

“You didn't really think we were gonna let you live just because you gave us your money, credit cards and some dumb old coin collection, did you?” Yelena asked. “For a couple of college boys, you sure are dumb.”

Doug tried to get up, but the little psycho put a bare foot on his face and pushed him back to the floor, then kept her foot on his face, glaring at him with a look that dared him to try to get up again. At that point, Doug started crying. Not just whimpering, but sobbing, tears flowing down his cheeks.

“Awww,” the young girl said with sarcasm dripping. “Here, let me wipe your tears.” She diddled at his cheeks with her bare toes.

“Don't worry, boy friend,” Yelena said. “The good news is, we're not gonna kill you just yet. But the bad news is...we're not gonna kill you just yet. We're gonna have more fun with you first. A LOT more fun.”

Doug realized this little sadist meant they were gonna inflict more pain on them, not to mention slow suffocation with their powerful legs that could keep them from breathing until the passed out, until they died. Knowing he had to do something, he grabbed her foot and shoved, toppling her to the floor, then got up as quickly as he could and yelled out to Steve, “THEY'RE STILL GONNA KILL US. LET'S GET OUT OF HERE.”

Doug was already running toward the door with Yelena getting up and tearing after him when Steve got to his feet. Brianna stood in his way, but he was a man on fire, knowing his life depended on being able to get away from these crazy little bitches. He stiff-armed her and ran like hell. Doug was the first one out the door with Yelena in hot pursuit, her bare feet moving quickly but quietly as she closed in on her badly beaten and frightened victim. Knowing she'd be on him in a few seconds, he swallowed what little pride he had left and screamed, “HELP. SOMEBODY HELP US.”

To be continued...

Last edited by dirksneath; 21-Aug-18 at 05:18.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-18, 20:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

When Yelena described what she did to old man Al and threatened to do the same thing to Doug, it was fantastic. They have two fully grown men in fear for their lives and I know the fear in their victims is almost as good as their pain, so the girls will be reveling in this fight. Thank you for continuing it, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-18, 04:24
Banned

Thanks for your positive comments. It's nice to know someone appreciates a story that is a little different.
Old 21-Aug-18, 14:37
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love this kind of stories very much.It's just fantasy,but I like reading it.

Added after 8 minutes:

Can't you let them lift a guy overhead?

Last edited by fred1951; 21-Aug-18 at 14:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-18, 15:27
Banned

Pt 5

Steve, whose long legs usually gave him an advantage in a foot race, was coming up fast, but not as fast as usual for him. The knee injury Brianna had inflicted on him made it hard for him to even walk, so he was unable to get the head of steam he needed with which to outrun his much shorter pursuer.

Doug was halfway between the house and his car, which was parked out front, when Yelena caught him. Steve was running through the doorway with Brianna just a few steps behind him when he saw Doug struggling with Yelena, trying to free himself from her grasp. Doug swung at her, but she ducked the punch, turned halfway around and delivered a back kick to his stomach. She then wrapped an arm around his neck, trapping him in a headlock, and started dragging him back toward the door. He started to call out for help again, but Yelena anticipated it and put a hand over his mouth as she continued dragging him back toward the house.

Steve kept running, figuring Doug would have to fight his own fight. He had gotten a good head start on Brianna, but she had almost caught up with him, proving she was as fast as she was strong. He was only about five feet from his car, which was also parked along the curb out front, when Brianna suddenly leaped, wrapping her arms around his thighs and taking him to the ground. She then climbed on his back, straddling him, and wrapped an arm across his throat. He got to his hands and knees, lifting her up, but she simply wrapped her legs around him, locked her ankles and started squeezing him. He tried to scream, to call for help, but she literally had taken his breath away.

Doug fought hard to keep from being dragged back into the house. They wrestled standing up, with Doug putting up a hell of a fight, pounding on Yelena's back with his fists, although he knew from experience by now he might as well have been poking her with his finger, for what good it did. He slammed his foot down on one bare foot, then the other, then lifted his foot up for one more stomp, but all that did was allow her to pull him closer to the door, so he put his foot down on the ground and tried to slam on the brakes, but she continued dragging him, and soon she was pulling him through the doorway.

During the struggle, Yelena released her hand from his mouth, and he once again called out for help: “PLEASE, SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE. THEY'RE KILLING US.”

Once again she put her hand over his mouth and slammed the door shut with her bare foot, then said, “You son of a bitch. I'm REALLY gonna hurt you now. Oh, how I'm gonna beat you up.” Without further ado, she made good on her word and went back to work on the hapless young man.

Steve managed to struggle to his feet, but Brianna remained wrapped around him. Of course all that did was subdue him, and she needed to get him back to the house, so she released her scissor hold and changed her rear choke hold to a headlock, holding him in a stooped over position so that she could manage him, since he was a good bit taller. But now that he was able to breathe he was also able to scream, which is what he did, yelling “HELP!” until Brianna, like Yelena, put a hand over his mouth.

It was almost completely dark now, and a porch light came on in front of the house across the street. Shit, Brianna thought to herself. A few seconds later, an old man stepped outside. From a distance, he looked a little like Bill, the old man she had killed a few weeks ago.

“What's going on?” he called out. Brianna figured he must be about 80 years old, when in fact she was closer to 70. Children Brianna's age thought all old people were about 80, even people in their 60s. If they looked old, they had to be about 80, they figured.

“It's okay, sir,” she called out. “We're just playing around.” She continued to struggle with Steve, who fought as best he could, but he had been badly hurt by each girl, especially Brianna, who had launched a savage attack on him a few moments earlier. She had recovered from the beating he had given her, the one that precipitated her violent assault, but he was still hurting badly and didn't have much fight left to give. Still, he was able to wrestle himself free from Brianna's hand, the one that was covering his mouth.

“Please Mr. Parker, please call the police. She's killing me,” he yelled.

“Ha, ha, ha,” Brianna laughed as she put her hand back over his mouth. “I'm his little sister. We like to wrestle when we get together, and he always lets me win. He pretends I'm killing him. I'm sorry we bothered you. We'll try to keep it down.”

“See that you do,” the old man said, as he went back inside and closed the door. Funny, he thought to himself. Steve had told him that he had no brothers or sisters.

Steve was able to free his mouth again and called out, “PLEASE, NO. DON'T LISTEN TO HER. SHE AND HER FRIEND ARE KILLING US...” Brianna covered his mouth with her hand again and continued pulling him toward the back door, although her progress was very slow. He had gotten further than Doug and Brianna had a greater distance to cover than Yelena had with the other boy.

Although the old man had closed the door after going back in his house, he could still hear Steve calling out, but couldn't make out what he was saying. Before he had gone outside, he had heard the other boy screaming for help, but he hadn't seen him when he went out to check, but he knew something about this wasn't right. Ordinarily, he wouldn't have thought anything about it, but since there were four dead men, two of them college students like these boys, and since two young girls had been seen in the area of the killings, he felt there was something more to it than just two college boys roughhousing with their little sisters or whoever they were.

Witnesses had said the girls were barefooted, and this little girl wrestling with Steve was barefooted, wasn't she? He wasn't certain as he didn't really get a good look at her, but he was pretty sure she was. He put the thought out of his mind, as he didn't think two little girls could beat up and kill grown men, and there was no sign of anyone else with the boys. Also, Steve didn't say anything about there being others, so he decided to stop being a nosy neighbor and go back to watching CNN. Some damn Trump supporter was telling Anderson Cooper a bunch of crap, so he turned on HBO to watch some movie he decided was also crap. So many damn channels and nothing on, he muttered to himself.

Meanwhile, Yelena had launched a vicious attack on Doug, punching him in the face and knocking him to the floor. She then stomped him with her bare feet as he tried to cover his head with his hands. Like Steve, he had been so badly beaten, he just didn't have that much fight left. He knew that unless they were able to escape or get help, they were in serious trouble.

Yelena stomped him a few more times, then slammed her foot into his face as hard as she could, knocking him backwards. He landed on his back, arms and legs splayed out on the floor. His eyes were closed and he didn't move. If he wasn't unconscious, he was close to it. Yelena looked out the door, having heard Steve call out and Brianna talking to someone, apparently a neighbor or someone passing by. Brianna was trying to wrestle Steve back toward the back of the house, but it was a slow go, so Yelena ran out to help.

Together the girls pulled Steve back to the door, and once inside, they closed the door. Doug was still on his back, but he was conscious and trying to get to his feet. Steve and Doug looked at each other, as if each one was hoping the other would laugh and say, Don't worry, man, this is just a bad dream. You'll wake up soon and everything will be all right. But each knew it wasn't going to be all right. They knew it was not a dream. It was really happening, and they were both scared shitless – scared shitless of two barefooted little girls who were not just beating them up, not just beating the pure hell out of them, but KILLING them. And they were powerless to stop them, unable to beat them, and apparently not able to escape from them.

“Wanna change partners again?” Brianna asked Yelena.

“Yeah, why not? I'd kind of like to get my hands on Mr basketball man again.”

“Please, no more,” Steve begged. “No more, please, I can't...” Yelena shut him up with a punch to the face, then grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into the living room while Brianna glanced at Doug with a hungry look on her face as she licked her lips in anticipation of doing battle with him again.

Doug struggled to his feet and tried to run out the door, but Brianna said, “Oh no you don't. We're a long way from being finished with you.” She then tackled him, taking him to the floor, where she wrestled him. It didn't take long for her to come out on top. Pinning his arms to the floor, she lowered her face to his and started kissing him lightly on the face. He moved his head from one side to the other, until she sat up and punched him hard, almost knocking him out.

Meanwhile, Yelena was determined to have her way with Steve. She dropped him to the floor, then pressed a bare foot on his chest when he tried to get up. Then she fell on him and wrestled him. They rolled over and over each other, Steve giving her a little more fight than Doug was giving Brianna, but he was hurt badly and exhausted, and the young girl easily overpowered him. She straddled his chest and punched him hard in the mouth, then started choking him. He grabbed her wrists and tried to pull her hands away from his throat, but she was too strong. The little girl was just too strong and he was too weak from the savage beating he had received from each girl.

Both boys stopped struggling. Although they realized that the girls still planned to kill them, they were hurt badly and exhausted. They knew they were going to die when it was over. They knew the girls were going to kill them. And they knew it wouldn't be much longer. But the fight had gone out of them. They had nothing left to give, and knew that even if they did, it wouldn't do them any good against these little she-devils.

The girls realized the fight had gone out of the boys, so they pulled back, not out of sympathy but because they didn't want to kill them just yet. As Yelena had told Doug earlier, they wanted to have some fun with them. Like cats bouncing a couple of mice back and forth with their paws, they wanted to drag out their deaths as long as they could. Their mom didn't care what time they came home, as she had her boy friend of the week visiting, and the longer the girls spent away from home, the better, as far as she was concerned.

Brianna, cruel young girl that she was, had been lying on top of Doug, lightly kissing and licking his face. Suddenly she sat up and pulled her bare feet forward, positioning them so that she was on the balls of her feet as she partially stood, then leaned forward and down, placing the palms of her hands on either side of Doug's upper body as she leaped, propelling herself up into a handstand. With her legs together and toes pointed straight up, she then pulled her knees in on her way back down and brought them down hard on Doug's midsection, knocking the breath from him and causing horrible pain to a stomach that was already tender from being punched and kicked by the girls.

Yelena continued choking Steve until he almost passed out, then started punching him in the nose. He rolled her off, but she grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled him over with her. He realized too late what she had in mind. Her legs snaked around him and she locked her ankles behind him and squeezed, immediately crushing the breath out of him as well as inflicting pain that he was all too familiar with, but that didn't make it any easier.

Brianna moved up on Doug's body, taking advantage of the fact that he was too tired and in too much pain to put up much of a struggle. When he realized what she was doing, his eyes widened with fear, and he said, “No, please don't.” But she did. She straddled his face, grabbed his hair and rolled, taking him with her and locking her ankles. Her legs encircled his head, but she adjusted them and wrapped them around his neck, grabbing one of her bare feet and hookimg it in the crook of her opposite knee, trapping him in a figure-four neck scissor. She pulled on her foot to increase the pressure. All he could do was groan in pain and try to breathe, which was impossible.

From that point it was all downhill for the boys. They pulled the girls' legs, they punched their legs and whatever other body parts they could reach. When they were allowed to breathe, they begged: Doug: “Please...please let me go.” Steve: “You win Just leave us...” Yelena bore down on him so that he could say nothing else.

While Brianna was content to simply hold her prey and crush him with her incredibly powerful legs, Yelena was restless. She rolled Steve back and forth, sometimes holding him above her as she gazed into his frightened eyes. “Please, no more,” he pleaded. “You proved you're stronger. Please don't...” she continued holding him above her as she continued staring at him. She rolled back to one side and leaned back, exerting maximum pressure on his stomach. The pain was unbearable, not to mention the fact that he couldn't breathe. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she began slowly killing him.

Brianna was also using her legs to kill Doug. Crushing his neck with her legs and watching the expression on his face, feeling him tremble between her legs brought tremendous satisfaction for her. She let up occasionally to give herself a chance to catch her breath. It was fine with her that her victim was also taking large gulps of air. He wouldn't be for long. Brianna could hold her breath a long time, so those respites became fewer and farther between.

“Remember when we talked about you boys treating us to dinner?” Yelena asked Steve, as she started lightly kissing and licking his face and lips. “Well, that's what you're doing, 'cause I'm eating you for dinner. Mmmmm, you sure taste good. Best dinner I've ever had.” She continued licking his face and occasionally kissing his face lightly, and of course, she continued literally crushing the life out of him.

The boys went in and out of consciousness. The girls deliberately allowed them to hang on to their lives so they could watch them suffer. They loved the looks of pain on their faces, the tears streaming from their eyes, the sounds of their whimpering and the pitiful way they begged for their lives. Doug continued to whimper, but Steve broke down and sobbed, crying like he hadn't done since he was a kid, when two bullies knocked him off his bike and beat him up, then stole his bike. He was only ten. Now he was nearly twice as old, and was once again being beaten up by a bully, but this one was a barefooted little 12 year old girl. Still, it was the worst beating her ever had, and was about to be the last one, unless a miracle happened.

Suddenly there was a tap tap tapping sound coming from the window next to the back door. It was that old fart from across the street. He had been watching several moments, not believing what he was seeing. At first he thought they were having an orgy, but he really didn't believe these boys would have sex with girls that young. Plus, the boys were fully dressed. The girls were barefoot and wearing skimpy clothes, but they weren't naked. And there was nothing sexual about what he was seeing. These girls were beating these boys up, they were forcing them to wrestle, and damned if those little bitches weren't winning. Winning? Hell, they were beating the SHIT out of those poor boys.

“Stop that,” he shouted. “Leave those boys alone. Let them go this instant. I'm calling the police.” The man then turned and walked back to his house.

The girls quickly released their victims. Yelena started to run for the back door, but Brianna reminded her to get her shoes, which were in front of the chair in the living room. Brianna quickly put her jeans on and grabbed her flip flops, not bothering to put them on. Yelena also carried her shoes, so both girls ran out the back door, barefoot to their bikes. They had never ridden them as fast as they did that night. It was dark and the girls were glad they had wheel lights on their bikes.

The police were called. The police came. The young men had obviously been beaten very badly but refused to give any information about their attackers. The old man insisted he had seen two girls, two young girls, probably not even in their teens. The first time was when he heard the boys shouting for someone to help them. When he went outside, there was a little girl no older than 11 or 12 wrestling with Steve, who appeared to be scared. He saw what he thought was blood on his face, but it was dark and he didn't get a closeup look at him. The girl admitted they were wrestling, but implied it was playful, and at first the old man believed it. Except for the blood, if that's what it was, and the fear he saw on that poor boy's face.

Curious, he went over a few minutes later and looked in the window. He couldn't believe what he saw. Those girls were wrapped around the boys like those big snakes in the jungle, and he wasn't sure, but it looked like the boys were crying. Doug was wrestling with the girl he had seen the first boy, Steve, wrestling with earlier. She had her legs wrapped around his head, and you could see from the expression on his face that she was really putting pressure on him. That was no playful tussle. Mr. Parker wasn't sure if his face was bloody because the girl had him wrapped up with her legs so that he couldn't see his face.

And the other boy, he was in the living room, and he couldn't see that much as it was farther away, but there was more light in that room, and he saw enough. It was the other girl, the one he didn't get a look at earlier, who was wrestling with him, and she had her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He actually saw her kissing and licking that boy's face, and the expression on his face was one of fear, absolute terror. He did not like what she was doing, and he was trying to pry her legs apart because you could tell he was hurting, but the old man didn't think that was all. Mr. Parker went on to say that as desperate as the boy was to get her legs from around him, he thought she was squeezing him so hard he couldn't breathe.

“There was more than pain on his face,” Mr. Parker explained. “That boy couldn't breathe. That little girl was crushing him to death with those legs.”

“As I live and breathe, I think those girls were killing them, or trying to,” he said. “And I remember reading in the paper that two little girls about their age had been seen in the vicinity of the other murders, and that they were barefooted. Well, these little girls were barefooted. One wore a bathing suit and the other was wearing what I first thought was just a tee shirt and panties, but it may have been a pair of real short, tight shorts, jean cutoffs, they call them. These girls didn't appear very modest, and I swear I saw that one with the reddish blonde hair kissing him, not like people having sex, but just lightly on the face, and she was licking his face, too, but he didn't want her to, he was moving his head back and forth, trying to avoid her kissing and licking him.”

But Steve and Doug gave no corroboration of his story. They didn't deny having been beaten, but would not even say if the attackers were male or female. They accepted medical treatment, and ended up in the hospital for two days before being released. The police talked to them more than once before they went home, strongly encouraging them to give them information about who attacked them, but they steadfastly refused.

“I saw what I saw, and I know what I saw,” the old man insisted. “Those killers you're looking for are still out there. I know no one believes two little girls could be so strong, so vicious, so...EVIL. But I saw them, and I know they would have killed those boys if I hadn't scared them off.”

Mr. Parker checked on the boys every day when they were released from the hospital. They thanked him for calling the police. They admitted he had saved their lives, and they appreciated it more than he would ever know, but they would not tell the police what happened.

“It's...it's too embarrassing,” Doug admitted. Just the fact that the assault had made the news, and the fact that the man had told the police it was two young girls, had resulted in their being ragged about it. They were afraid to go anywhere for fear of someone pointing and laughing.

“Then why not tell the police?” he asked. “If you're already embarrassed, you might as well tell them what happened. Otherwise, those little girls are gonna go after other boys and men and they'll kill them, and you'll wish then you had told them what happened.”

Still, they refused. “It would only get worse,” Steve told him, more concerned at this point for his reputation than anything or anyone else.

The old man said, “What could get worse is that they may come back to finish killing you. Have you thought about that? They might come back to finish what they started.”

The boys didn't think so. They would have to be crazy to come back. The old man said they had to be crazy to kill four other men, and they had to be crazy to try to kill them, so who could say they wouldn't be crazy enough to come back? Still, the boys refused to reconsider. They just wanted to get on with their lives.

“Besides,” Doug said, “What if we did tell the police what happened? What if they caught the girls? What then? Would they be prosecuted? If so, what jury in their right minds would believe two little girls had killed four grown men with their bare hands and feet and that they beat the shit out of us and almost killed us, too? They'd find it impossible to believe they could kill four people with a gun or a knife, much less by beating and crushing them to death with their bare hands, feet and legs.”

The old man pointed out one more thing before giving up. “What if they not only come after you again, but me, too? After all, I'm a witness, probably the only witness to them killing, or trying to kill someone. They'll not only kill you, but me, too. Do you want that on your conscience?”

Neither one responded. As far as they were concerned, this was the end of it. They didn't think the girls would come back. The young men wouldn't tell what happened, and that decision was final.

“Suit yourselves. But I'm gonna buy me a gun. I never even shot a gun before, but I guess I could learn, and I wouldn't hesitate to use it if I have to.”

But he didn't. The old man hated guns, and knew that if he shot two unarmed little girls, no one would believe he did it in self defense. The boys were right about no jury believing such a far fetched story. Even though he had seen them with his own eyes, had seen the look of terror in the faces of the boys, he still found it hard to believe it himself. He convinced himself that he had no reason to worry. They may be crazy, but they'd have to also be stupid to come back after those boys, or after him just because he witnessed the attack.

To be continued...

Last edited by dirksneath; 22-Aug-18 at 11:54.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 00:42
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Well it seems pretty clear what is in the next installment, and I do not mean that the little bitches are going to be arrested.

Tags
domination, mixed, preteen, scissors