Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-15, 05:09
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Favorite Stories

In this thread I want to post some favourite stories of mine writeen by other authors. I also invite readers & members to post their favorite stories in this thread.

Following is one such favorite:

THE KICKING BAG
By "Sole Face"

Part 1

Mary is 5'4" tall and small, only 110 lbs, 23 yrs old with short brown wavy hair that's tapered in back and nicely styled in a feminine manner. She has big blue eyes and wears very little makeup, because she does not need it. Her complexion is tan and perfect, a very pretty face. And a very fit, flexible, strong and athletic body (not very muscular, but lean upper body with muscular and sexy shapely tan legs). But her feet... well, those are a mystery to me since I have never seen her without shoes and socks on. Hmmmm... but oh, can I imagine them!

Mary is an administrative assistant that works down the hall. She is quite friendly and has sat down to eat lunch with me many times. But she is married, so that's as far as that goes. I have always heard people gossip around the office on occasion about how you should never cross Mary wrong because she is very capable of taking care of herself physically... something about being a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. This always appealed to me. I have daydreamed about her for months, dressed in a sexy black martial arts uniform, barefoot doing those cool high kicks on the mats. I would have given anything to find out where she works out just to watch her.

Lately, though, I have been making it a point when I see her around in the breakroom or around the office to make a casual and sarcastic reference to her fighting ability. She has seemed to enjoy it and often goes along with my good natured harassment with a wide bright smile and a giggle. Today, Mary came into the break room late in the morning and appeared to be a little irritated. It didn't take much to get her to talk about it.

"You know Derrick, the guy down in the mail room?", she asks. I reply, "Yeah, real tall guy. He's like 6'4", stick figure with a mustache and hardly any hair, right?". "Yeah, that's the twit! He was supposed to receive a reimbursment check for some software last week and I never received an authorization slip from Judy in the Business Office. So he calls five times a day and is starting to make it clear that I now owe him something. He keeps saying 'you should come by so we can arrange something.' Yeah, right! I'd like to kick him in the head!" I dive into that comment! "Now hold on! He is a full foot taller than you. I heard you?re good, but how can anyone be that flexible?"

With that, she stepped back away from me slightly, apparently to do a demo for me. YES!! But she was wearing her black flats, dark socks and slacks. I am 5'11" so she would have to kick above my head to demonstrate she could take Derrick out. Mary proceeded to slowly with incredible grace and skill lift her right leg up and extended her foot with a slow motion side kick about a foot above my head! She was completely balanced and poised. Her legs were almost totally doing the splits, but she was doing it standing up on her left foot with her body leaning sideways at nearly a right angle. The middle of her lower leg was at my eye level. She held her foot above my head for a few seconds and smoothly brought it back down. I was impressed. I thought of an idea.

"Hey, Mary, if you ever want to... like pretend to kick Derrick's ass or just blow off a little steam, I wouldn't mind if you took it out on me. It might be kind of fun for you.... and maybe you could teach me a thing or two?" Her easy wide smile went across her face. She seemed to like this idea. "Meet me in the weight room at 5:30 tonight and I'll take care of you then. I have a little mat room where I work out after work in the back. Only a couple others have the key to the room." "You work out in this building?", I asked in surprise. I had no idea there was a mat room near the workout facilities.
"Yep. Everyday after work. See ya then!"

She left the break room and left me standing there with my Pepsie. I was trembling with excitement. I couldn't believe the opportunity I just took!

I left the office early and changed into some sweats and running shoes. I arrived back at the weight room at 5:25. I was alone. The work out facilities were never very busy. At exactly 5:30, Mary's head suddenly popped out around a doorway that she had just opened. "Hey, come on in!"

I stepped into the room. It was pretty big... about 50 feet X 20 feet and had mirrors on the walls all the way around. The floor was simply a firm but fairly soft mat. A heavy bag hung in the corner and a red padded stand which represented a person, complete with a head, body, arms and legs which was built on a spring loaded stand sat next to the bag. Then there was Mary. She looked incredible. I about passed out. She was wearing a black sports bra and black stretch pants. I looked down to her feet... DAMN! She was wearing running shoes and white socks! I had to say something.

"Now, I thought you martial arts fanatics always worked out in your bare feet." "Well, I have to in my Dojo, but this isn't even a Dojo so sometimes I don't bother taking off my shoes after I do my weights." Mary paused and thought about this some more. She then looked me straight in the eyes and seemingly read my mind. "You're right. I should always practice barefoot. It would be a lot more
fun to kick Derrick in the head with my bare foot. I could just slap him around... gosh that would be fun, huh?" She laughed. So did I! That comment caught me a little off guard, though. I could feel my body tremble in anticipation.

Mary immediately kicked off her running shoes and quickly flicked off her socks. Finally, I got to see her beautiful bare feet! They were so small and cute (about a women's size 7)! Perfectly shapped, no flaws. Tan with bright red toe nail polish. Her toes are small and perfectly uniform in length, the cutest big toe I've ever seen. She caught me staring, maybe even drooling. I looked up and saw that she was looking at me with a smirk on her face. She then strolled over to the heavy bag. I could see glimpses of her soles as she walked. They were a slightly lighter color underneath than the tops were. Her heels were narrow below her little sexy ankles. I thought I was going to die!

She started to warm up on the heavy bag. She did very hard roundhouse kicks with her insteps. The loud thuds from the bag getting pummeled by her beautiful feet made me shudder. She then stepped over in front of the padded person and started practicing her high kicks. The top of the head was at about the height of my chin. It was obvious that she was very capable of kicking much higher. Her flexibility was incredible. She practiced side kicks, front kicks, roundhouse kicks, spinning back kicks, and more fancy kicks on the padded head of the stand. The head snapped from side to side with each powerful blow. My cock was completely erect by now. I felt like passing out. She kicked the shit out of the dummy for 10 minutes before she finally stopped. She was glowing with the slightest gleam of sweat from her workout. Mary walked over to me. She was breathing deep and slow, like a stalking animal. I felt like she was going to spring into me at any moment. She had a look
in her eye like she wanted to hurt someone.

"Now I'm going to show you some combinations of what I would do to Derrick if he was in the mail room now. He's lucky he isn't in that weight room, I'm worked up enough to kill him!" I didn't doubt for a moment at that point that she could easily kill me with her lethal and skilled bare feet. My cock was ready to explode! "Don't worry, I'll do slow motion. It won't hurt." I then thought that
I may not actually mind the pain.

I faced the wall and pretended that I was stuffing mail boxes or something. Mary was behind me, I couldn't even hear her. I suddenly felt something push firmly on my left side, right into my ribs. It made my breath push out for a moment. I looked over and saw Mary's beautiful bare left foot. She had the top of her foot against my side, her toes were curled down, her soles were wrinkled but looked so clean and soft. That was a roundhouse kick to his ribs. Just an attention grabber to knock the wind out of him. This will make him turn around and get his head vulnerable."

I turned around holding my ribs. Mary was already bringing up her right foot for a side kick to my face! Before I knew it, I was staring at the outside edge of the bottom of her foot. She had demonstrated a side kick to the bridge of my nose. She planted the middle part of the bottom outside edge of her right foot on my nose. I could look down and see the entire bottom of her sole and some of her toes which were curled back. I looked forward and looked down the length of the side of her solid shapely leg. Her eyes sliced into mine with stern concentration. She
held her foot there for 10 or 15 seconds. I caught a faint scent of her sweet perspiration. It smelled incredible! I wanted a taste. The skin of the bottom of her foot was so incredibly soft, and just slightly moist with perspiration.

"I just broke his nose. He's in major pain now. Hold one hand up to your nose like it hurts and bend over slightly." I complied. I then watched as Mary brought up one knee, pulled her foot and toes back in preparation to deliver a front snap kick. But where? She suddenly had the ball of her foot planted firmly in my crotch. In fact, it even bumped solidly into my hard shaft. It felt incredible, I felt myself getting a little damp on the end of my hard cock.

She held it in my crotch for a few seconds. Did she feel my erect penis? She MUST have! I must have turned a few shades of red, because when I glanced at her, she giggled. "That one makes you drop to your knees holding your hands between your legs," Mary declared. I did so. "Now I'm going to do several different head kicks. These won't be hard enough to knock you down, so just take
them. Your still in agony from that snap kick to the groin so you won't even feel these. They just have humiliation value to the victim. And satisfaction value to me!" Ok, I was definitely cool with that.

Mary still had her knee raised after delivering the front snap kick to my groin. She was poised in position for another front kick. This time, it was to the face. She slowly brought her right foot out, ball of the sole thrust forward with the toes curled back exposing a soft, smooth but firm and dangerous striking surface. She planted the ball of her foot squarely on the tip of my nose and held it there for half a minute. It smelled and felt incredible. Her toes were standing at attention merely an inch from below my eyes. I just stared at them intently. I was getting ready to climax. I still couldn't believe Mary was doing this to me!

She then demonstrated several more kicks on my face, increasing the speed and force of the kicks with each blow. She started to look more serious, like she really wanted to inflict some pain. I was nervous now. She used an inside crescent kick which used the inside of her arch and the entire sole of her foot to slap me across the face. There was a sharp sting to my cheek. Then a spinning back kick which caught my cheek with the back of her cute little heel. That one produced a few stars in my vision. That heel was hard, but I knew she was capable of kicking much harder. She also hit me with some snapping roundhouse kicks with the top of her foot on my jaw, eye and cheek. She pounded me continuously, each kick got harder and harder. My vision started to blur, my head started to ache.

"OK, this will take you down." With that, Mary took her right foot, and swung it across my face in a sideways motion. This actually slapped me very hard. I flopped down on my side with my face stinging from her beautiful soft sole. Just a hint of the lethal power they held over me. Mary then took a foot and shoved me over so I was laying flat on my back. Using the nearby wall for balance, she put a foot on my stomach and slowly brought her other foot up so she was standing on me with her full weight. She really felt light. Her feet felt wonderful on me.

Mary then demonstrated how she would use the heel of a foot to break my ribs. "And then I'll jump on your chest to grind in the pain that I just inflicted. You wouldn't be able to breathe." She then jumped, not very high, just enough to get from my stomach to my chest. She then stood on my chest facing my head and looked down at me with a smirk. She loved having me at her mercy.

"Now it's time to pound your face into the floor. I hope you don't mind having my bare feet all over your face. It is kind of humiliating, isn't it? But... something tells me that you don't mind at all." I simply smiled, and so did she. "Good! Because you don't have a choice at this point. I am going to start inflicting some pain whether you like it or not. I have desires too, you know. My husband doesn't like to be dominated by a woman. I have always wanted some kind of slave to beat up on. It really turns me on!"

Mary lifted her left foot and prepared to shower my nose with a series of front snap thrusts with the ball of her foot. I watched the bare toes pull back exposing the firm ball of the sole. It went down to my nose and smashed it in just at the pain threshold, held there for ten seconds, and then she lifted the foot up again. She repeated this about a dozen times. She then took her other foot and stepped squarely on my face. She twisted it a few times to settle it in good and tight and then stood up on that foot! Her full feather light body weight was on my face! It was not very comfortable, yet it felt incredible at the same time. She stood up for about ten seconds, and then started pumping her leg up and down. Her weight increased and increased with each thrust. My nose was starting to really hurt and my head was aching. I started to moan in protest as it was no longer very enjoyable. She persisted for another 30 seconds until I grabbed the ankle of the foot that was planted on my face. I suddenly felt the foot on my face jolt as her other foot crashed down on my chest with full force... "Thud" I suddenly could not breathe.

"Did you forget who's in control here? Don't you dare try and stop me, it will only make matters worse." She started to stomp on my chest, after the second stomp, I released her ankle. She punished me with five more stomps to my chest and finally stepped off of my face. My body ached in protest, I felt like a mess, but my erection was still as hard as ever.

"If that didn't kill you, this sure will." Mary walked down and stood between my legs facing my crotch. She lifted each of my legs and held one under each of her arms. This left my balls precariously exposed. Sure enough, she took advantage of that and lifted her right foot. She planted it squarely on my hard cock and ground her heel into my balls very firmly. My balls were instantly in agony, my stomach became nauseated and sweat poured down my battered face. She lifted her heel after about 20 seconds of this and shifted the pressure to the ball of her foot. She pumped the head of my shaft with the ball of her bare foot. I immediately climaxed. She felt my cock throb and continued to do it even harder. I groaned loudly and she smiled approvingly. It felt just incredible through my sweat pants. I just wished I didn't have them on.

Mary removed her bare foot from my cock and stood over me with a very satisfied look on her face. "From this day forward, you will be my workout slave. You got a problem with that?"

I looked up at her in disbelief. Was I up to this continued humiliation? Mary suddenly lifted her right bare foot and stomped down onto my already sore balls. The pain was sudden, sharp and extreme. I immediately pulled my body into a ball and layed sideways in agony. I immediately felt Mary's bare sole on the side of my face. Her toes were hanging over my eyes. She put half her weight on my head, pinning it to the floor.

"If you don't answer right now, I will break your neck and kill you. You know I could do it."

"YES! I'll do whatever you want!"

"From now on, when you are my workout slave, you will address me as 'Mistress', is that clear?"

"YES, Mistress."

She giggled with delight and lifted her foot from my head. She then put her shoes and socks back on.

"I gotta go. I will need the services of my workout slave on Monday, same time. My training partner will join us."

"Who is your training partner?" I asked.

Mary's sneaker suddenly lashed out into my face. I blacked out for a moment and came to laying flat on my back. Mary was again standing on my chest, this time in her sneakers. The rubber soles tore at my chest hairs. I could hardly breathe.

"You will address me as 'Mistress' as long as you set foot in my workout room, understand workout slave?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"To answer your question, Laurie in accounting."

Laurie! I couldn't believe it! She's a gorgeous red head that I used to date. She no longer speaks to me and would probably love to kill me as well.

I was silent. Mary simply walked out and said, "see you in the morning." I layed on the floor for the next twenty minutes contemplating the next time. How much can this body take?

My head was still throbbing a little from being under the weight of Mary's beautiful size 7's... bare and soft... perfect as they were a few days ago. The mere thought of the irony that something so soft and beautiful could be so dangerous at the same time was starting to make my shaft become aroused all ready.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-15, 05:28
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Stories

Part 2

I had found the door to the mat room unlocked, but nobody was around. I was a little early so, no need to worry. I tried to imagine if Mary had told Laurie that I would be their Karate workout victim today, and whether or not Laurie would jump at the chance to work me over. Or perhaps she didn't tell Laurie I would be here. How will she react to my presence. I hadn't even said so much as "Hi" when passing her desk in accounting for the past 2 1/2 months. Our break–up was pretty sour and she probably still felt some resentment towards me. But I had never realized that she was a martial arts practitioner. What had I missed during the brief 8 weeks of dating her? I had kissed another woman at a party while I was drunk, and for that, I received a flat and very hard slap to the face. What else had she considered doing to me? Maybe now we would find out!

Laurie was a beautiful slender woman with shoulder length, wavy strawberry red hair. About 5'6", she was only 120 lbs and wore slender size 8 shoes. Her feet, which I had occasion to massage and stare at while we had dated, were nicely shaped with long slender toes and a high arch and incredibly soft and warm soles. She always painted her toes a soft red or pink color and used to enjoy rubbing her bare feet on my rough unshaven face.

The door suddenly burst open while I was vividly daydreaming, and there stood Laurie. She glared right at me in a threatening manner. Apparently, Mary had informed her of my involvement in today's workout! Laurie wore a shiny black elastic top that looked much like a one piece bathing suit top, and purple elastic stretch pants. Her feet were bare, toes painted bright red. She walked into the room without saying a word and Mary was close behind. Mary wore the same outfit as she did two days ago, but this time, she came in with bare feet as well. She also glared at me with disgust... they looked like they were ready to kick my ass!

"Well, I finally get a chance to follow–up on that slap to your face with some other unique slaps of my own invention," Laurie snarled. She caught me glancing at her gorgeous bare feet. "Do you still think my feet are 'cute' and 'sexy'? I certainly hope not, because I had planned on striking your face with my soft soles for the next hour or so. Maybe longer with Mary's help." With that, my shaft had completely stiffened. Mary was looking at my crotch and seemed to notice... a smile gleamed across her face instantly.

"This is going to get quite humiliating, indeed!" Mary hissed with delight. "You got a problem with that, workout slave? You fucking footwipe!"

What the hell were they planning on doing to me? I didn't have much time to contemplate that, because before I knew it, Mary leaped into my midsection, bare right foot extended straight into my abdomen. I was instantly on my back, doubled over in pain with the wind knocked out of me. Mary immediately stepped up on my chest. She then pinned my head sideways on the floor with her bare foot so that I was forced to watch as Laurie walked over to the padded workout man and began warming up with some high kicks to its head and body. As I watched with Mary's cute little toes curled over one of my eyes partially blocking my view, I realized that Laurie kicked with more skill than even Mary had demonstrated two days ago! Laurie had a look of rage in her eyes as she would continually deliver devastating lethal kicks to the padded head of the workout bag. A couple of times, she actually jumped off the floor a few feet, spun around almost 360 degrees in mid–air while delivering a very quick reverse snap kick to the bag's face with the sole of her foot.

Laurie suddenly turned her attention to look right into my eyes which were still pinned to the floor under Mary's unrelenting bare sole, her other foot still standing on my chest. Mary adjusted the foot on my head a little so that her foot was more over my ear and the side of my head leaving more of my face exposed, facing towards Laurie and her approaching bare feet. Laurie stopped about 6" away from the tip of my nose. All I could do was stare at the tops of Laurie's bare feet. I caught a slight scent of her salty girl sweat which was now barely starting to gleam on her skin. Laurie's left foot suddenly came off of the floor. The toes curled back and the foot pointed slightly upward exposing the ball portion of her pink colored bare soles. She then slowly brought the ball of her foot directly up to the tip of my nose until it made firm contact... she held it there for about a full minute forcing me to take in the sweet aroma of her sweaty foot.

"Have a taste, you little rug worm!" With that, Laurie's bare foot suddenly streaked back and then forward again smashing firmly into my upper lip just below my nose. My upper lip instantly became swollen, but did not split. It stung with an irritating intensity. Ironically enough, my cock was about ready to burst. I then saw Laurie's feet leap off the floor and disappear from my field of vision. Instantly, I felt her land on both feet right onto my abdomen. "WHOOOOOSSSHHH" went all the air from my lungs. Laurie had jumped right onto my midsection with her full weight. Mary was still standing on my chest with one foot, she now adjusted the other foot that was pinning the side of my pounding head by grabbing my nose with her soft little toes and forcing my face to turn back up towards the ceiling, towards her. Mary immediately planted that foot squarely on my face. The bottom of her smaller toes covered my left eye, her big toe was perched over my right. The ball of her foot lightly smashed my nose. I could see Mary's face staring down at me with a smirk across her face.

Laurie was keeping busy down at my mid–section as well. It wasn't long before she had a foot pressing firmly down on my crotch. The bare ball part of her bare sole had the top half of my erect penis pinned firmly down on my lower abdomen. I'm sure she could feel it throbbing intensely under the weight of her leg. She began pumping her foot into my hard cock, it felt incredible even through my sweat pants. Just as I started to climax, she removed her foot from my cock and then just stood on my stomach. Mary maintained her position on my chest with one foot and half of her weight on her other foot on my face. Mary's foot was so soft and smelled really good. Her feet were so clean and nice. She could have easily stayed there for a week for all I cared. They did stay in their positions for the next five minutes, maybe it was longer.

I suddenly felt Laurie step off of my stomach. "He's enjoying this way too much, Mary. It's time he experience the potential of our bare lethal weapons." With that, Mary lifted her foot off of my face and placed it down on my chest next to her other foot. She just stood on my chest and stared down at me for a moment with her hands on her hips. After about 30 seconds, she put her bare sole back on my face, twisted it around until she had a firm foot hold with the ball of her foot on my forehead and her little heel on my nose. My eyes, with Mary's bare foot sitting right between them, peered curiously up each side of her little ankle and leg. The weight of that little foot increased ten–fold instantly as Mary stood up with that one foot on my face. She balanced there for several seconds, and then forcefully jumped off of my face.

"GET UP, rug worm!", Laurie immediately screamed. I glanced down towards her in time to see her lifting her right foot over my mid–section in preparation for a stomp. I had just enough time to firm up my stomach muscles and was able to take the blow. Her foot pounded down on my mid–section with an audible "thud" and bounced off. This seemed to enrage her even more. Laurie stepped back and stood between my legs. She then lifted each of my legs with each arm and slowly lifted her left bare foot directly over my balls. With the bare sole of her foot menacingly poised, she stomped down onto my balls hard. The heel of her foot struck home and I wretched in pain. This was no longer any fun. I was instantly nauseated and could feel myself pass out. She stomped a second time and I blacked out.

I quickly came to... I was not sure how long I was out. She was suddenly standing over me with a foot on each side of my body, reached down with both hands, grabbed my shirt and pulled my face up close to hers. "Get the fuck UP, rug worm!" I did, with her help. Laurie then practically dragged me over to the heavy bag and pushed me up to it with my back facing the bag. Mary grabbed both of my hands and brought my arms back around the other side of the bag. I then felt and heard the clicking noise of handcuffs! Mary had handcuffed me to the heavy punching bag! She also brought a stirrup strap down from the top of the punching bag (which was attached directly to the chain), and strapped my upper body to it. I was now firmly attached and supported by the punching bag. I lifted my feet off of the floor and realized that there would be no way for me to fall to the floor or get out of the restraints. I was now part of the punching bag! My arms were cuffed behind me and around the bag. I was completely helpless and vulnerable. Mary and Laurie both paced back and forth, slowly... hands on hips and glaring into my eyes with looks of dominance and amusement. "We are going to kick the living shit out of you, rug worm!", Laurie declared with stunning authority.

Mary then pipped in: "Don't worry, though. There will be no visible marks or injury... our bare feet are too soft to cut your face... but it WILL HURT! We both trimmed our toe nails really short... just in case we get a little carried away." They both giggled at that.

I watched as Mary, with stunning speed, skill and accuracy, turned with her right side facing towards me, lift her right knee straight up high and then instantly extended her gorgeous bare foot up and out to my right. She quickly delivered the sole of that bare foot to the right side of my face in a quick and graceful back snap side kick... "SLAP!" I remembered seeing her cute little bare sole to my right, it then became a blur that grew larger in my vision and then a brief white flash as the stinging blow shocked my system. That sharp pain lingered as I glanced towards Laurie who was already most of the way into her move which mirrored Mary's. She delivered the exact same kick, only with her left foot instead. "SLAP!" An identical white flash in my vision and stinging sensation on the left side of my face. My head immediately started to throb a little. I remembered watching Laurie's bare sole looming to my left, a much lighter color than Mary's bare sole, and very pink around the heel and ball of her sole. The blur as that bare sole struck the left side of my face was the same as Mary's. The softness of the skin of the bare soles was barely noticible, but it was still there.

They continued to pummel my face with these kicks (perhaps 15–20 blows each) before they ever stopped. It was continuous. They both balanced on one foot the entire time never allowing the bare soles that were slapping my face to touch the ground. They did have impressive balancing skills! The blows were even and precise. My legs swung losely, feet dragging the floor... body flinching slightly with each blow.

When they finished, I noticed that my penis had grown rock hard again. Laurie noticed and pointed out the obvious to Mary. It was sticking straight out under my sweat pants. Laurie untied the drawstring on my sweats and pulled down (ultimately to remove) my pants. The underwear followed. I was left there naked from the waist down with my hard cock standing at complete attention like a soldier. I moaned in humiliation, but my cock remained rock hard as Mary and Laurie simply stood there... no giggles even! They just looked serious, and I even heard Mary moan in return.

Laurie grabbed my shaft hard... "We are gonna make you cum, rug worm!" She let go and both women exploded into my mid–section (ribs, abdomen, chest) with a wide array of side, front and back kicks with their soles and insteps. They were kicking hard enough to knock the wind out of me, but not hard enough to cause injury or break ribs. I grunted in ecstasy with each blow. This went on for several minutes and then stopped. Mary then stood directly in front of my pathetic and helpless form. She did one of her very graceful slow motion demo kicks... this time it was a front kick. She placed the right foot that she formed into a lethal weapon by pulling her toes back slightly to expose the firm ball of the sole of her foot. She extended the ball of the foot forward until it pressed firmly into the underside and front tip of my nose... mashing it gently into my numb face. Her ability to extend her foot so skillfully and balanced to a point (my face) that was so much higher than her own head stunned and excited me. It was incredible how this relatively small girl could just stand in front of me and smash the bottom of her bare foot into my face while I was strapped suspended well above her.

Her foot was planted there very firmly which pushed my head back against the punching bag. I could only look up at the ceiling... when I looked ahead or down, all I could see was the bottoms of her little toes poised at attention as Mary had them pulled back to expose the lethal ball of her bare sole which smashed my nose. She left her foot there for at least another five minutes. Occasionally, Laurie would slap my vulnerable but very erect cock with, I believe but was not sure, her bare foot. I was nearly going to orgasm again when Laurie suddenly undid the straps and cuffs. I collapsed to my knees as Mary removed her foot from my face.

Laurie walked in front of me... "I'm gonna FUCK you now, rug worm!" With that, she delivered a full force front kick to my face with her bare left foot. "SMACK!" I blacked out for a moment and, next thing I remember, I was on my back with a bare foot already placed firmly on my face. The bottom of the toes were just above my eyes, ball of the sole over my nose and the heel on my mouth. I managed to follow the leg up and realized that Mary was again standing on my chest with her right foot on my face. All I could look at was the bottom of her sole, part of her leg, and some of her face and hair. I then felt Laurie doing something to my rock hard shaft. It was suddenly enveloped into something warm, soft and moist... COMPLETELY ENVELOPED! I then heard a voice moaning in a familiar sound... Laurie really WAS fucking me! She apparently had mounted me right there with Mary standing on my chest and face and was doing me right there on the floor! Mary's foot started pumping into my face with the same tempo as Laurie was pumping my cock. It took about two minutes of this before I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into Laurie for a long, intense moment. She orgasmed at the same time, and screamed in heartfelt pleasure. After I climaxed, they both remained in place for a full minute.

Mary and Laurie casually stepped off of me, got dressed and simply walked out of the room without a word, leaving me half naked on the floor, my body was a mess. They had used me up like a toy for their amusement. I wondered if my tenure as the workout slave would continue. Would this be a weekly occurance? My body would likely not hold out. But I would soon find out.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-15, 05:39
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Title/Name: No title / untitled
Author: Dragon

It was my first week doing tae-kwon-do (a martial art), and I really love martial arts. Each lesson lasts 2 hours, twice a week. When I first got to the place, the floor was polished wood with blue mats spread across the middle area and it was pretty big.

About 30 people turned up, and I counted there were only about 5 women. Everyone had to be barefoot or wear the training shoes that you gotta buy. I had a good look at the 5 women, and there was one I found extremely attractive. She was a brunette about the same height and size as me (5’ 10) and pretty slim. Her face and body resembled Eliza Dushku, she was wearing the proper training kit, but with bare feet. I was only wearing T-shirt and sporty trousers because this was my first lesson and I haven’t got a kit yet.

The first bit of the lesson we had to warm up by running around, stretching legs/arms and doing push ups/sit ups. I quickly took this opportunity to get closer to her, although I didn’t exactly approach her just yet. When we were doing push ups, I took the position directly behind her so I could get a closer look at her feet. I could see the dirt picked up from around the room on the soles of her feet. We then had to line up, and I stood next to her in line, and then we got sorted into pairs, and I was luckily enough to be paired with her .

We had to hold up some pads for each other to kick and punch, and practice the moves that the master was doing in front. During this time, we got to know each other and I found out her name was Kerri, and she had only been doing tae-kwon-do for 2 weeks, so this was only her 5th lesson. She had a very nice personality and seemed like a very caring person. It was very fun practicing with her, we chatted a lot and it was like we’ve known each other for years.

During the middle of the lesson, we were told to spar with each other. This was the best bit, because this gave me a good excuse to get kicked and trampled. At first, I played it smart and didn’t get on the floor straight away heh. She was a pretty good fighter, which was a good thing because I was also quite good. While we were fighting, she thrusted a side-kick into my chest and it left a faint footprint of dirt across my chest and I stumbled backwards. She asked was I ok, and I teased her and said “heh, that was nothing”. She smiled and said “oh really? Well then I won’t hold back anymore”… that went nicely. The footprint across my chest made her giggle every time she looked at it.

Each time she got me down onto the floor, I quickly roll back up and she said I was pretty quick. But one time she got me down, and I stayed there for a bit longer than usual and she said “hey you better get up, or I’ll wipe my feet on your face!”, this got me excited in a way, but I didn’t want her to do it just yet, so I got back up.

I then threw her down on the floor a few times to tease her, and hopefully make her more determined to get me down. My plan was to make her more angry at me and really want to get me down under her foot. Finally I decided to stop messing about, and let her kick me down. I sighed “I’m knackered” and she said “me too…”. She walked closer a bit and looked down on me, and placed her right foot onto my face. She was very pleased and laughed, and rubbed all the dirt from her sweaty foot onto my face slowly and smoothly and teased “I bet you just want to lick all the dirt off my feet, don’t you?”. I sarcastically replied “yea sure…” but of course, in my mind it wasn’t sarcasm.

She said “it feels so good beating you finally” and she took her foot off my face, and told me to turn my face to the clean side. I asked why, and she said she needed to clean her other foot. I got up and said I won’t let her do it just to make her think I really don’t want her to do it, and she laughed and replied, “fine I will do it later”.

Each time she looked at the dirt on my face, she giggled. I just left it there to keep her giggling and remind her she needed to wipe her other foot on my face too. We continued to spar but it was the end of the sparring time… and she didn’t get the chance to wipe her other foot on my face, doh!

The next 20 minutes we were kicking punching bags. It was great fun because we both were quite competitive people, and we had a lot in common. We had the chance to spar at the end, with about 10 minutes left. We were pretty good friends by this time, and she said “oh yea… I still have one dirty foot that needs cleaning… actually, now I have 2 feet to clean again”. I smiled at her and said to her she won’t be cleaning them any time soon to tease her, and she said “wanna bet?”.

I knocked her down a couple of times and was blocking most of her attacks. I said “is this all you got?”. She got really pissed off at me so she started kicking as hard as she could, I could feel her anger! We both were exhausted, but I gave up when she did a spinning round house kick on my face. But she fell down on the floor after the kick, and I laughed at her. She pounced onto me and said “oy!”, and then got up and stood on me with both her feet, one foot on my stomach and her other foot was rubbing against my face. I lied the helplessly and enjoyed every second, I was in heaven! She switched her feet around by walking on my chest, and then she placed her other foot onto my groin, she didn’t realise it was erect, but she was standing directly on it. All her weight went onto my groin while her other foot was rubbing all over my face and chest. The sweaty dirt stuck onto me, it was actually really painful, because I have never been trampled like this before and it was my first proper experience. She jumped off my body and then kneeled down and whispered “gotcha back”. Her face was smiling and she looked gorgeous, she asked was I ok and this time I said “no, I’m dying…” and I laughed a bit, she also was laughing and helped me up.

When we were putting our shoes back on after the lesson, we chatted and she asked me “If someone was wiping their foot on my face, I’ll use my last strength jut to get them off, why didn’t you struggle much when I was wiping my feet on you?” I said to her “I don’t know… it was like, I was enjoying it… felt kinda strange and my body just didn’t want to fight back”. She asked me “So you enjoyed being beaten by people?” and then I replied “no way, not just anyone, if it was a man who beat me up, I can guarantee no foot will be on me by the end of the fight… so its probably just an attractive women thing”

She probably caught onto the fact that I enjoyed her trampling on me, but didn’t quite understand why, and she smiled and blushed “oh, ok thanks for the compliment… I enjoyed this lesson a lot too, it wouldn’t have been the same without you. See you next lesson” and hugged me then went off.

This was the longest 2 hours of my life!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-15, 12:57
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

those are amazing ..
where did you find these ?
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-15, 19:57
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks mephistofele .. These are very old stories and I had them on my HD. I must have got them from some fetish forum or femdom themed website.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-15, 20:00
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

THE LEAGUE
by M. Webb

Chapter 1: The Job Interview

[This is Part 1 of the chapter]

When I walked into the gym I didn't really know what to expect. I just knew that I'd received a message in the mail promising me a $1000 in the mail if I'd help somebody work out.

It sounded a little weird to me. I'm not a personal trainer. I used to be a ranger at Yellow stone till cutbacks cost me my job. I am quite an athlete in my own estimation. I'd won my weight in the Golden Gloves, and tried my hand in a lot of different sports.

Even if I had been a good trainer they could have gotten me for a lot less then a $1000. But I needed the money, so I went to the address duffel bag in hand, not really knowing what was going to be expected of me.

I'd actually been to the building once before when it was a gym owned by some ex-prize-fighter, but they'd taken his sign down so he must have sold the place. I stopped at the door and wondered if I should knock when I heard the entrance being unlocked.

The woman who opened the door was dressed in a black shirt and black shorts. She was blonde and very slim, and even svelte looking. I could tell from the angle of her shoulders she was in terrific shape. She motioned me in and said, "Tom Payne?"

I just shook my head yes.

"I am Magda." She turned and walked in. The lights were on, and I saw the most incredible woman I had ever seen in my life.

She must have stood at 6'6" tall, and I'm guessing she weighed around 200 pounds. Her muscles were long and sleek. She stood in the ring shadow boxing, including several dazzling crescent kicks in her routine. There was a sheen of sweat over her glorious body. As fit and trim as she was her breasts were large and firm, probably triple D at least. She was dressed in a two piece bikini that didn't leave much to the imagination. If Magda were fit and svelte, then this woman was cut from stone.

Magda spoke again. "This is Miss Morgana Steel. She requires a sparring partner."

I looked at Magda, then back at the incredible woman in the ring. As huge and athletic as she was, I wasn't worried about hurting her. But this seemed very odd to me.

"There are some additional terms you may wish to know of. This is also a job interview. If you just manage to last in the ring with Morgana for three different contests of strength, you will be eligible for a very high paying job. And even if you don't choose to accept, you will be given a bonus of $4000 for your time."

My mouth dropped open. That dazzling women stopped her kata and walked to the ropes and looked down at me. She spoke directly to me. Her voice was very deep, but still very feminine. "Any questions?"

"What kind of terms are we talking about here?"

"You will face me in a wrestling match, a boxing match, and a kick boxing match. Clean hits only, no shots to the erogenous zones or hair pulling. All other holds are legal in wrestling. Standard rules for the boxing and kick boxing match. The contest will be decided by three out of five falls, pin falls, or submissions. Both the kick boxing and boxing match will go five rounds of 2 minutes. My assistant Magda will referee, and also be your corner person."

I couldn't believe all that money. My money was dry just thinking of it. But I was also wondering what it would be like to roll around in the ring with that goddess. She was the most amazing physical specimen I had ever seen.

"I accept."

She smiled, and it was the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. "Excellent. Magda, show him to the locker-room."
Old 30-Mar-15, 20:04
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

[Part 2 of Chapter 1]

I wasn't exactly scared, but I hadn't been this nervous since my first boxing match. I'd never been in a situation exactly like this. I came out in black trunks and light boots and walked up to the ring. Magda helped me get into the ring, while Morgana waited for me hands on her hips.

I got into the ring and looked around expectantly. Magda called, "Are you both ready?" I nodded. Morgana didn't even say anything she just stared into my eyes. I heard Magda strike a bell, and Morgana slid into a catlike crouch and advanced towards me. I noticed that she was barefoot.

I got my hands in front of me and tried to anticipate her next move. She moved forward and grabbed each of my hands, slamming her bare foot into my stomach, and falling flat onto her back and monkey flipping me across the ring. I grunted as I bounced off the ropes. Somehow she was up as I flew across the ring and she back flipped me up about six feet into the air. I landed very hard. I managed to get to my feet. She stood there regarding me coolly.

I moved forward and grabbed her hand, hiptossing her over my shoulder. She landed on her feet and straightened up, then reached behind her clasping my neck and pulling my head over her shoulder. Then she dropped to the mat, executing a neck breaker that caused my head to snap back.

I lay on the mat in stunned disbelief trying to get my senses. I felt her pull me up between her legs. She straightened them into a standing head scissors. I cried out as the power surged through her steely legs, then tried to insert my hands and weaken the hold, but it had no effect. I slapped the sides of her legs, praying Magda would see it. I could just make her out saying "First submission, 42 seconds." She released her hold and I flopped down to the mat.

Morgana stood over me, and put her bare foot on my throat. She looked down at me imperiously. Magda got into the ring and started to drag me away, and she lifted her foot and went back to her corner.

Magda started to massage me. She whispered in my ear. "You have one minute to recover for your next fall. You need to take her very seriously."

"Good god, your not kidding. She really knows how to wrestle. And she is so strong, so fast..." I shook my head. I wasn't going to be in a proper attitude if I started worshiping her as a goddess.

I heard Magda chuckle. "Thank you. I am her personal trainer, have been since she was 14. Now I promised to act as your corner woman, so here is what you need to do. Keep away for as long as you can to recover, then try to trip her up and get a quick pin. She has never submitted in her life."

I nodded. I heard the bell ring. Magda stood up and said "Next fall."

Morgana stood up and walked forward. I got to my feet and this time I was watching her every move. I circled around, but this time it looked as though she was waiting for me to make the first try. That was fine with me. I was going to show her I was no push over.

I moved forward and dropped down, grabbing her leg and pulling up. For one incredible moment it felt as though I wasn't going to budge her, but then i pulled her up. She hopped a couple times on one foot while I pushed forward till her back was on the ropes, then she got me in an underarm headlock. She slammed her forearm into my back, then pushed me back.

I staggered backwards stunned. Before she moved, I lowered my head a little forward and slammed my shoulder as hard as I could into her abs. I got a grunt out of her for the first time in the match. I repeated the shoulder block again, and again. I stopped and looked up at her and she was smiling at me, still laying across the ropes. She sensuously moved her arms behind her head, each hand clasped behind her neck, and she undulated her incredible ab muscles.

"Want to try again, Mr. Payne?"

I took a step back, mesmerized by the show she was putting on, and not certain what to try next.

"Don't just stand there, make your move!" Magda yelled into the ring.

I moved forward and I grabbed her in a headlock, and I hiptossed her over my shoulder to the mat. Before she got up, I grabbed her in a full nelson and went to one knee, pulling her back into my knee.

"That's it, work her."

A low growling noise came from deep in Morganas throat. I powered the hold desperately. I saw her place both feet flat on the mat, and then push up with those mighty legs. Her hole body seemed to flex upwards into a bridge, then suddenly her feet left the mat. She dropped down, slipping out of the full nelson and grabbing my head and pulling it onto her left shoulder.

As she hit the mat, she stungunned me. I felt a stab of agony as I fell. She rolled over and got to her feet while I was still trying to gather myself.

Magda whistled. "Nice counter."

Morgana jumped forward and her body dropped onto mine. She straddled me with her legs while she pinned each of my wrists to the mat with her hands, then wrapped her legs around mine. She moved forward and my face was surrounded with her breasts. Then I gasped as her legs locked into place in a grapevine hold.

It was the first time I'd ever been subjected to the fiendish hold. She had wrapped each leg around mine and was pulling my legs apart. Meanwhile her breasts were around me. They felt so sensual, but she was pulling me apart. I opened my mouth but her breasts were smothering my voice. I started to panic as I realized nobody could hear my submission. Suddenly she leaned back and I screamed in pain. By getting into a sitting position while she grapevined me she had drawn my legs even further apart.

"Something you want to say to me Mr. Payne?"

"YES! I GIVE! Please..."

She released the hold, while Magda got into the ring. Magda gave her a funny look as Morgana got up and went to her corner.

Magda pulled me back cornerside, I couldn't walk yet. She started to massage the kinks out of my calves while she talked to me.

"She's really working you over."

"This is ridiculous, I can't stop this amazon."

"If you want you can give up right now, take the thousand and go."

I hadn't even thought of it. "I could?"

"Of course. It's up to you."

Something in me just wouldn't let me give up the four thousand, this mysterious job, not like that.

"No..."

"Whatever you say."

She got behind me and started massaging my neck. She used a lot of force but she hit all the right points. I opened my eyes and looked across the ring, and felt the apprehension sinking back in as I saw Morgana looking at me. There was a light sheen of sweat on her lovely body, but that was all. She looked completely prepared for the next fall, and she was smiling slightly. I must be crazy, I thought to myself.

The bell rang and I rose to my feet and moved straight forward. We moved together and clasped hands and I tried to back her up. Our arms moved out to the sides and our bodies clasped together. My head came up to her body just barely above her cleavage, and I could feel her erect nipples through her top, brushing against my body. For a moment we stayed frozen in the center of the ring. Then I fell back a step, then another, and she walked right back into the ropes. As my back hit the ropes, she slipped forward and wrapped her arms around my head, hugging me in between her breasts. I bearhugged her around her waist while she crushed me to her.

I couldn't breathe at all, but her breasts felt so good. Suddenly I could breathe again. I lay there panting on the ropes, and opened my eyes in time to see her grab my hand and hurl me across the ring. I hit the ropes and for a crazy moment I thought I was going to go over the top rope and break my neck. The ropes bent back about a foot before snapping back and sending me across the ring. She charged forward with a clothesline, I felt myself do a 360 in midair and then I hit the mat.

I slowly got to my knees. Then her foot came down in my back and I was back facefirst into the mat again. She grabbed my hands and pulled up while she pushed down with her foot, tearing me apart with her surfboard. I lay there while she worked my back, trying not to scream in pain. I saw Magda out of the corner of my eye, she had gotten into the ring and was down low looking at me.

"I give" I managed to gasp out.

She heard me. "He submitted, it's over."

She released my hands and my arms fell to the mat. For a minute I couldn't even make them move an inch. Magda and Morgana picked me up and carried me out of the ring.

Magda said, "You okay honey? Don't worry, we're taking you to the locker room."

She laid me down on a table, and started to rub me down. It hurt feeling my muscles getting rubbed down again, but I could feel myself coming back to life. "She was really merciless. Do you want to go on with the boxing match?"

I looked up in surprise. "I thought I'd failed..."

"Nobody said anything about winning silly. You just need to make it through all three matches."

I thought about it. Boxing was more my sport, and all I have to do is last? And maybe I'd have a chance to teach this amazon a lesson.

"I've come this far, I'll go all the way."

"Good. Now lay there and let me get you ready. You've got ten minutes."

I tried to relax while I listened to her hands make thudding noises on my back.
Old 30-Mar-15, 20:09
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

[Part 3 of Chapter 1]

Magda helped me lace up my gloves then led me back to the ring. Morgana was working the speed bag. If she was doing it to intimidate me she was doing a good job. She had speed and precision, and she knew how to hit. Any hope I'd had that she wasn't a skilled boxer just ended.

Magda helped me get into the ring, then followed me in and took me to the center of the ring. Morgana made her way to the ring, jumped up to the side, and then simply stepped over the top rope effortlessly and walked forward. She moved up to about two feet away, and I tried not to stare at her chest, but when I looked into her eyes I couldn't help but feel that intimidation sinking in again.

Magda spoke up. "Ok, you both know the rules. No low blows, no cheap shots, and no hits after I call a break. Go to your corners and come out fighting."

Morgana stepped forward before I moved back and said, "I hope you aren't taking this personally."

I started to stammer, "No, it's ok..."

"Good." She stepped forward and moved her gloved hands around my shoulders, and kissed me on the cheek. Then she turned around and walked back to her corner.

Trying to control my breathing I went to my corner. Then Magda signalled us to come out and started the timer.

We circled for a few seconds. I fired a jab at her which she blocked. She tried to move in close and I started firing away with my jab and dancing away. I kept moving back. She started to try and drive me into a corner but I danced away.

I finally lunged in and caught her with a hook to her stomach. She grunted and doubled over a little, and I moved in I hit her with an uppercut that made my hand sore. Her head snapped back and I followed up with a series of blows to her stomach. I knocked her back step for step til she was against the ropes. Just as Magda got ready to separate us, she came around with a big right hook that snapped my head and my whole body around. I staggered and fell.

Magda moved Morgana back to her corner, and started to count. I got to my feet on the three. "Take more of the ten count then that!" She whispered. I looked at her surprised. But it was too late I was already up. She moved back and signalled us for to come together.

I cursed myself under my breath. She was right, I could have used some more time. I waited for Morgana to get in close again, keeping my guard up. This time she nearly caught me with a hard right. I ducked and backpedaled. I tried to jab, but I couldn't even connect. She must have had five inches of reach on me.

I blocked and blocked while she measured me. Suddenly she dropped her gaured and fired her left straight into my guard. My hand was slammed into my body. Then a right came, then a left. I was blocking them but she was hammering my body. I couldn't raise my hands or she'd destroy me. Left, right, left, right... she drove me into the corner. I saw her look to the side for a second at the timer. Then she grinned evilly, stepped forward and hammered my chin with an uppercut.

I woke up on the mat. Magda was stearing at me. "You were saved by the bell. Get up, you've got thirty seconds of your rest period left."

She had to help me to my corner. Morgana was standing in her corner shadow-boxing. She looked very pumped up.

"Oh god, that was a lousy first round."

"I thought it was fantastic." Magda grinned at me. "You showed a lot of guts staying with her like that."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. But take every opportunity you can to rest, and stay away from her."

The bell rang. I got to my feet and Morgana came out again. She was like some kind of a tireless machine. This time I started slipping the punches. She followed me around the ring while I tried to outdance her. I was never able to keep myself safe, even when I just tried to duck and block. She had too much reach, and she was just as fast on her feet as I was.

About a minute into the round, she feinted a big right hook. I ducked down and slammed my right into the side of her stomach. She buckled a little. I went forward for an uppercut-- and she hooked my gut with both hands. She hit me six times in succession, and I fell down gasping.

Magda moved up and started to count. I could have gotten up on the four, I was just winded. But I waited til the 8 this time, then got up. "You faked me out."

She smiled for a moment, and flexed her abs again. I should have known better. I hadn't laid a glove on her in two minutes before that hit, I should have known her abs could absorb one good punch with no trouble.

She sounded me out kind of slowly, and I ducked and weaved again. The bell sounded and this time I made my own way to the corner. Magda was there again and she started checking my gut.

"Who is this woman? God... I was champ in my weight class in Golden Gloves."

"She's quite possibly the greatest athlete in the world. Suck in your gut."

I was in no position to argue. The bell sounded and Morgana came out as tirelessly as ever. I kept up the duck and move routine. Morgana started to get frustrated. I could tell, because she started firing punch after punch. She ran me ragged around the ring, but I was happy, because she was punching herself out. Nobody can keep that up forever... finally the bell sounded without her ever getting a good hit, but I was breathing a little hard myself.

I sat down. Magda started up her massage again. "Letting her punch herself out?" I nodded. "Good thinking, but don't underestimate her staying power."

I nodded without saying anything. She'd been a great corner person so far, but she was Morgana's employee after all. There was no way I was going to talk to her about my strategy.

The bell rang for the fourth round. Morgana moved out, cleared the ring in a few big strides and nearly caught me with a big swing that I ducked under. I fired a jab into her side and slipped away. For about thirty seconds I avoided her some more. Her blows started coming a little slower. She hesitated on her next big swing, and I stepped under it and drilled her with a hook to the stomach for all I was worth. I followed it up with a combination to her face. Normally I couldn't have handled hitting that lovely face, but I was at the peak of my form, there was no holding back.

I went back to her stomach with my left, then an uppercut to the head. She fell back a step. As I moved forward for another combination, she blocked my arm with her left, and sent a jab straight into my face.

I staggered back, and this time it was her combination that slammed into my face. My head snapped to the left from her right, to the right as she caught me with her other. Suddenly she moved forward and clinched me around the waist. Her breasts were smothering me out. She ground away at my sides with her arms. I heard Magda say something and she released me and I fell to the
mat.

I lay there groaning, feeling just about as defeated as I ever felt. I heard Magda start to count. She made it to the five, and I slowly started to get to my feet, mostly out of habit. I made it up about on the nine. Morgana moved forward and jabbed at me. I managed to block it clumsily. Then the bell sounded.

I staggered back to the corner. Magda started taking care of me again. "Oh god, she just took everything. It's like she's the terminator or something."

Magda giggled. "I wouldn't say that. You definitely got her attention. If you just kept nailing her with those combinations you'd eventually knock her down."

"Eventually? Those were my best hits. And It took me forever just to get past that reach of hers."

"Thats true. But you just have two minutes more."

I sat there in silence til the bell rang. Then I rose back to my feet. Morgana got up and grinned at me. It almost looked friendly, but I still wanted to run from the ring. I was so tired, it almost seemed as if there was something hypnotic about the way she circled her gloves in front of me.

She kept me at distance with her long arms, I couldn't even get close enough to swing on her. I took a chance and moved in and through a right hook, and she ducked under it.

I couldn't believe it. This tall amazon went under my punch... she kept grinning at me. I went after her alternating from one hand to the other. She slipped each and every punch. For thirty seconds I chased her around the ring, and the smile never left her face.

Then I through a huge right hook. She ducked under it, and brought her right practically up from the floor into my abdomen. I gave a sputtering noise as the breath left my body and I bent over all the way. Before I could fall she caught me with her gloved hands and held me up. I wanted to just hold my side but she pulled me up. I just barely saw her right out of the corner of my eyes before the world exploded.

I was laying on the ground breathing hard and I could hear Magda yelling at Morgana. "This is a professional rules boxing match, not a brawl. You never hold up a foe who's down! You could have given him brain damage."

"Oh come on Magda, I know my own strength, and I know how to avoid that."

"Quiet! You know the rules." She turned around and pulled up my limp arm. "Congratulations you win by default."

I managed to groan a little. Morgana giggled. "Congratulations champ. Your the first man to ever beat me."

They once again hauled me up and carried me to the locker room. When we got there they laid me back over the examination table. Magda started to examine the side of my head, but Morgana stopped her. "Go outside for just a moment." Magda gave her a questioning look, but then went.

She lowered her head. Even after the beating she'd given me her nearness was intoxicating, and I was looking right down her cleavage.

"In case you are thinking of quitting... don't. You'd never forgive yourself. She bent down and her lips left mine. I felt her hands go under my neck, and my lips parted... and her tongue invaded my mouth. It was the most erotic kiss I had ever had.

She walked out. Magda was back inside a minute later. She started taking care of me once again. She was very good at it.

"Morgana has informed me she will pay you the $5000 if you elect to quit now. Do you wish to continue? I have to warn you, she is an incredible kickboxer."

I could just imagine. Those long, powerful legs would have incredible power and I'd already found out about her hand speed.

"I want to continue."

She looked stunned. She took care of me in silence. She took the gloves off. After giving me a full twenty minutes to rest, she helped me put on some very light gloves, and protective headgear. Then she led me back out ringside.
Old 10-May-15, 17:17
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

These are some of the best stories I've ever read!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahoni For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-15, 11:17
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Beaten by Sherry
Author: Kirk ([email protected])

Sherry gets fifty dollars richer at the physical expense of Kirk.

This story and the following stories are true and happened when I was dating my wife. I was lucky enough to have a few wrestling encounters with her Aunt Shirley, her cousin Sherry, Sherry's friend Dawn, and my sister-in-law Kim. During the dating period of my wife, she and myself we would go over to her aunt's house on Friday and Saturday night and play cards all night. Also on most Sundays we would gather at their house or mine and grill and relax. Depending on the night, sometimes we would drink while playing cards.

The job I had at this time was a physically demanding job that worked Monday through Saturday, 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM. So you can imagine at the end of the work week I was pretty beat and usually needed a relaxing evening on Saturday and Sunday to unwind. The card game we played is Rook and the teams were always my wife and her aunt, Shirley, against myself and my wife's uncle, Joe. During the course of one of these card games, the discussion got onto wrestling. It was no secret that I enjoy female wrestling. These card games were wild and no quarter was given by anyone. Shirley boasted that she could beat my butt in a wrestling match and then make me kiss hers. Shirley is a very well endowed lady, 5'5" tall and approximately 12 years older than myself at this time. I am 26 years old, 6'7" and weigh 260 lbs. and am in pretty good shape given the work I do. Shirley's daughter, Sherry was walking through the room at this time and she said she could also beat my butt and make me like it. Sherry is a brunette that is 5'7" tall and has a lean physique.

Sherry has always been known by me as my wife's wild cousin. Sherry worked at a country club and worked most nights and usually got off on Sunday at 3:00 PM. I told Sherry if she could beat me in a wrestling match I would give her fifty dollars. Sherry asked where we were grilling Sunday and when she got off work she was going to make herself an easy fifty dollars. We decided to grill at Shirley's house Sunday and the match would take place then. We agreed that If Sherry could pin me or make me submit she would win the fifty dollars. Shirley stated she wanted a piece of me too and would wait until her daughter had kicked my butt first (this is another story).

Sunday arrived at approximately 12:30, my wife and myself arrived at Shirley's house. I had blown off the challenge issued by Sherry two nights ago and really didn't give it much thought. We immediately started playing cards with an extra incentive thrown in that the losing team had to do shots for each lost hand. During the game, Joe and myself were also trying to get the grill ready and start the food also. Later I learned that my wife and Shirley were fixing the cards when we would go check the grill. By the time we figured something was up, we were to drunk to care. We were trying to have the food ready around 5:00 PM so that Sherry could eat when she got off work. At approximately 3:30PM, Sherry walked through the door. She asked if we were almost through playing cards cause she was about to get her fifty dollars. Shirley and my wife, with big grins, said I think he is about ready.

Sherry went into her room and took off her uniform and came back in tight blue jeans, a tight mid drift top and barefooted and said she was ready. Needless to say my current condition was going to be a big liability but I outweighed her by almost 140 pounds and figured that I would just get her to the floor and lay on top of her till she gave up. The living room furniture was pushed against the four walls and my wife and Shirley sat on the couch while Joe was running back and forth checking the grill and sat outside most of the rest of the afternoon. To try and even things out, I started on my knees and Sherry started the match standing. I grabbed for her legs and tackled her to the floor and was easing up on her body to just lay on her till she gave up, I had just got into a cross body pin position and Sherry swung her legs up and caught my head and took me over onto my side in a side head scissors. Sherry yelled that she was going to squeeze my head off. I was twisting and rolling trying to pull my head free from her legs. Sherry was laying on her side laughing at the effort I was having to use to get free from her scissors. Naturally, my wife and Shirley was yelling for Sherry to knock me out. Sherry kept trying to get me to stay still so she could really lock down the head scissors. The only thing that kept me from going out right here was that I immediately started squirming and twisting when her thighs first closed on my head. Finally I managed to pull my head out of her scissors and my head felt like it was on fire and about to explode. Shirley commented on how red my face was. They told Sherry to get me back in the scissors and that would finish me. I just layed on the floor a few seconds trying to get my bearings and then rose to my knees to face Sherry again.

I knew I needed more rest so I complained that her blue jeans were cutting into my skin. Sherry said she could fix that and my wife and her went into her room and Sherry returned wearing a tiger print bikini. Sherry has a very tight body and her body is not over muscled but her lean physique shows the muscle with the least little effort. So you can imagine I was gawking and liked the idea that I was going to get to touch her. Looking back though, what a painful price to pay to do that. Sherry has a reputation as a tough girl and you could very easily see why. Sherry sarcastically said that she was not going to let me have any excuses after she whooped my butt and in addition to the fifty dollars, I would have to kiss her butt and she turned and showed me her butt. Any other time if she would have asked me to kiss her butt, I would have been more than willing to do it, but not under these circumstances.

Sherry asked if I was ready to start back and I nodded yes. Sherry turned sideways and sent a side kick into my back. The kick almost knocked me down. Being the arrogant he-man I thought I was, I said do it again. Sherry turned and kicked me with her barefoot again. Sherry repeated this barefoot kick three more times, one right behind the other and the third one sent me to the floor. I was not dazed and starry eyed, but the force of the kicks successively actually knocked me to the floor. I was amazed Sherry could do this, given the fact that I have had my fair share of scraps growing up and have always been known as a pretty tough guy. After falling to the ground, Sherry jumped on my back and applied a camel clutch minus the locking of my arms. Sherry was grinding her butt into my back and pulling my chin back. Sherry held this hold for a few seconds and then got off me. Sherry told me she was going to take her time and wanted to enjoy putting me through pain cause she wanted to earn her fifty dollars. Sherry jumped to her feet and started with the kicks again. This time the kicks came to any place that she could land her foot. A thought entered my mind that she had not kicked me in the head yet, I should have kept my thoughts to myself. Sherry delivered a bare foot to the left side of my face and knocked me onto my side.

Sherry yelled that she liked kicking me in the head better than the back. I don't know if this was a ploy because I started protecting my face and her feet started connecting with my stomach, sides and back. I never knew Sherry to taken any kind of martial arts before but when I tried to recover from one kick she was already in position to deliver another to a different part of my body. Just the sight of those gorgeous legs beating on me would normally have been very exciting but not with Shirley and my wife watching and the toll those legs were having on me. I got back to my hands and knees and Shirley told Sherry to get me in that hold she had me in with her sitting on my back. I was taking a lot of punishment and Sherry kept up with the kicking. Sherry shot a kick to the back of my head that caused me to fall onto my face and Sherry jumped onto my back. This time she hooked my arms over her thighs and pulled back on my chin. Once again Sherry was grinding her butt into my back, this time it was very uncomfortable from the kicks she had just delivered to my back. If it wasn't for the pain I was in, this would have felt great. Sherry pulled my chin with a rocking motion and then held it at the top position and leaned down and whispered in my ear that she was going to sit on my face in front of everybody. Sherry giggled a little and said there was nothing I could do about it.

Sherry then let my head fall to the floor but remained on my back. Sherry kept trying to pull both my arms behind my back but I still had enough strength to stop this. Shirley jumped off the couch and grabbed my right arm and Sherry grabbed my left arm and together they bent both my arms behind my back. Sherry then sat on my arms pinning them in place. Sherry then grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so that she could look into my face. Sherry grinned real big and said "you know it's only a matter of time before I wrap my legs around your head and knock you out." I could not just lay here and take this beating, so with my last burst of strength, I got to my hands and knees with Sherry still on my back. Sherry tried wrapping her legs around my waist and wrapped her arm around my chin in a chin lock. She was barely able to lock her feet in a body scissors. Sherry released the body scissors and chin lock and slid up my back, grabbed my hair and pulled the back of my head into her crotch in a standing head scissors. I had seen these executed before and could not figure how people could get caught in this hold. Sherry crossed her feet and kept both hands in my hair and squeezed her thighs with pulsating thrusts. This was starting to make my head feel hot but it didn't hurt near like the first head scissors Sherry had put me in. Sherry has really smooth thighs and stays in the sun or sun bed. This position really wasn't that bad, I could feel Sherry's thighs and her skin was soft and this was a perfect fit for the saying, "if you got to go". Sherry worked the head scissors and continued to tell me how much she was enjoying kicking my butt and what she was going to do with her fifty dollars. Sherry uncrossed her feet to get a better stance and grip and I saw my opening.

I grabbed both her feet and sent Sherry to the floor. I hesitated just a second and had plans to jump on Sherry and hold her down. I jumped but Sherry had turned over onto her back and was able to snare my neck with her thighs in a front head scissors. I mean how stupid, I just jumped right into a perfect head scissors and Sherry didn't have to work to get it. My head was buried deep into her thighs and I knew it was just a matter of time, or whenever Sherry wanted to end it. Sherry grinned and said this is better because she wants to watch me pass out. Sherry started with a pulsating squeeze and grinding motion. Sherry kept just enough constant tension so that I could not pull free and would give the bursts occasionally. The feel of her thighs was so provocative I couldn't help but get hard as a rock. This had to be a sight to see, a 6'7" grown man lying on my belly with this 5'7" bikini attired babe with her thighs locked around my head. Sherry was eight years younger than me and weighed half as much, so imagine the size difference.

The grinding motion was beginning to take effect and my head felt like it was on fire. When Sherry would squeeze, I felt her thighs with my hands and the muscles would bulge. Sherry kept this perpetual smirk on her face and kept squeezing with pulsating thrusts. Sherry said it was time to finish this, she leaned back, gritted her teeth, grabbed my hair and pulled my head deep into her crotch. Not only were her thighs killing my neck, but now my mouth and nose was covered by her crotch. Sherry said this is it and grunted with a tremendous squeeze. I saw black dots and the last sight I saw was Sherry's stomach muscles ripple with the final squeeze. It seemed like I was out for hours, but they said it was only a few seconds.

When I came to, Sherry told me it was time to pay up and told me to crawl to her and kiss her butt. I was very shaky but managed to crawl to her and she presented her butt, which I kissed with a long french kiss. Sherry said there was something that she did not do, but would wait after dinner to take care of that. I had a tremendous headache and had been humiliated by my wife's cousin. Sherry and my wife went into the back and when they emerged, Sherry said that my wife had given her the ok to use the face sitting hold. I thought I could get out of this but there was no escape. I was still laying on the floor and didn't think I could move and knew I couldn't put up much resistance against Sherry, but I was not going to let her sit on my face with my wife and Shirley watching. As I attempted to get up, Sherry grabbed my right arm and put her foot on my face. Sherry started twisting my arm for all she was worth. At the time I didn't know, but later Sherry told me she was taking away my arm so I couldn't use it to defend myself. Sherry then moved her foot to my throat and was cutting my air off. Sherry then dropped my right arm and grabbed my left arm and did the same twisting to it all the while cutting off my air with her foot.

Sherry then dropped my left arm and jumped onto my chest in a high schoolboy pin. Sherry smirked at me and kept sliding higher and higher on my chest. All I thought was how did I get in this position. My arms felt like jello and they hurt to move. Finally Sherry slid her crotch onto my face and started grinding. I heard both women ask Sherry how it felt, and Sherry said she was fixin to come and asked my wife if she could. My wife told Sherry yes and make me lick her to finish. Before they could finish the sentence, Sherry began to orgasm and I thought she was going to grind my head into the floor. Sherry rolled off me and told me there would be a re-match, but next time she would make sure I was fresh because she thinks she can take me anytime. I overheard Sherry telling my wife and Shirley she knew she had me when I was in the front head scissors and went from trying to pry her thighs apart to massaging them. Sherry said that was the perfect sign of surrender. I think Shirley wanted her match right then but was overruled and agreed to wait until later in the week to wrestle me. That is another story and I will write it later. I was very humiliated and aroused and the same time, a very funny feeling. All three ladies promised to keep this amongst themselves. Sherry said she had to tell her best friend Dawn, which it was later learned that Dawn had helped Sherry with some of the holds she used on me.

Late that night, my future wife and I made love for what seemed like an eternity and we were both very aroused and were able to maintain it. My wife said she was going to get Sherry and Shirley to wrestle me more often if this was going to be the result. Overall, I wrestled Sherry four times, her friend Dawn twice, and Shirley six times. I will try and write all the stories and send them when I have time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl, hammerlock, mixed boxing, spinelli