Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-18, 07:57
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

I’m interested in writing a collaborative erotic wrestling/sexfighting story on CHYOA, and I’m curious if there would be any interest in helping out with that. I’m hoping to have many possible matches and behind-the-scenes interactions, so there will be plenty of niches to fill for anyone who’s interested. (I may even add a “fantasy league” where you can face off against fictional characters, so if you’ve ever seen someone in a movie, TV show, or video game that you’d love to step in the ring with, that’s a possibility too.)

I’m just trying to judge interest before I commit to anything, so: who’s willing and able to give it a shot?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-18, 12:10
Points: 1,946, Level: 17 Points: 1,946, Level: 17 Points: 1,946, Level: 17
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

Sure, I'd be happy to give my two cents
The Following User Says Thank You to TheNativeGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-18, 15:57
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNativeGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sure, I'd be happy to give my two cents
Cool! If you, or anyone else who decides to join in on this, are curious as to what I’m hoping to do, you can check out my previous interactive sexfighting story here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That one was all about one match and I’d rather this one be more of a series of them with some locker-room/backstage stuff in-between, but it should give you a pretty good idea as to what this is all about.
Old 22-May-18, 22:14
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

That would be interesting. There was that Shrinking in a Women's Wrestling League interactive on writing.com that seemed to die recently (plus writing.com got worse and worse). If you could somehow get some of those writers on there, and maybe just make the branching to the shrinking story if needed (that story was mostly femdom anyway) that could work out better in general.

I've added chapters here and there on various writing.com stories in the past, I'll probably see what I can do at chyoa but I don't really write much.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-18, 23:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That would be interesting. There was that Shrinking in a Women's Wrestling League interactive on writing.com that seemed to die recently (plus writing.com got worse and worse). If you could somehow get some of those writers on there, and maybe just make the branching to the shrinking story if needed (that story was mostly femdom anyway) that could work out better in general.

I've added chapters here and there on various writing.com stories in the past, I'll probably see what I can do at chyoa but I don't really write much.
Yeah, Shrunk in a Women’s Wrestling League is one of the main inspirations for this, but there are a variety of reasons I’d rather do this on CHYOA—the main one being that even though I don’t necessarily object to it, I don’t really want to deal with the extra complications of Mini/Giantess content. Plus this is a lot more explicit than that was, and CHYOA has better storytelling options anyway.

And it’s totally fine if you’re not adding a ton of content to this. Many hands make light work, and if lots of people add a little bit each, we’ll have something really good going before long.
Old 24-May-18, 00:10
dude501

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, Shrunk in a Women’s Wrestling League is one of the main inspirations for this, but there are a variety of reasons I’d rather do this on CHYOA—the main one being that even though I don’t necessarily object to it, I don’t really want to deal with the extra complications of Mini/Giantess content. Plus this is a lot more explicit than that was, and CHYOA has better storytelling options anyway.
It's great to hear that you've got another story in the works, and I'm flattered to hear that my story provided some inspiration for your previous story (which I really enjoyed, especially the character banter). Time's been scarce for me, which is why I haven't been writing for my own story as much lately. I can't make any timely promises, but I'd be up to trying to add a chapter or two to contribute to this new story when I can. I can also try giving thoughtful writing and character feedback to any chapters you might post on it. I've been doing the same for a few writers on writing.com, and it's been fun.

I can certainly try reaching out to some of the more consistent writers on my story and let them know about yours, once it goes live, in case they'd be interested in joining in. Or, if you'd prefer to do that yourself, I can give you a few user names to reach out to. Hell, I'd even be up to posting a link to your story, or maybe a link to your profile, on the front page of my story, if that somehow helps.

And yeah, writing.com's been a pain to navigate on lately for free members, which is partly another reason why I haven't been using it as much. It's enough to make me wish I had made my story on CHYOA instead. If anyone out there is still keeping an eye out for my stuff, I've still got a least a few ideas in the works that I'm hoping to get done soon, so you can look forward to that, if you'd like (and sorry for the wait!).

Shameless plugs aside, I'm excited to see your new story, and I really hope it takes off, whether I can be of small help or not. If you're ever looking for more inspiration, there's a dude on Patreon/tumblr that writes stories with content that might be a great fit for you:

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-18, 22:46
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Love your stories.
Would be great if I could help you co write another one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkmagician For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-18, 00:52
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

I'd like to help out with this. I wrote my own (short) CHYOA a long time ago: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I tried to do a sequel, but it never got approved by the staff.
Old 29-May-18, 12:06
Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried to do a sequel, but it never got approved by the staff.
Sad to find this out. Would have loved a sequel.

Last edited by Vanilla; 29-May-18 at 12:06. Reason: typo
Old 23-May-18, 03:30
Last Achievements

It looks like we have enough people to really get going on this, which is excellent. I’m working on a sample match right now. It’s something like a third or halfway done, and once it’s complete I’ll post the story and you can all get started.

Tags
choose your own adventure, collaboration, collaborative, erotic, interactive, sexfight