Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who would win in a wrestling match?
Petra 31 46.27%
Cindy 36 53.73%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-Nov-17, 19:09
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Cindy is known for being extremamely strong for her size. But would her amazing raw strength be enough to handle and even beat a 5'9 165 pounds fierce Petra in her prime? Draw your own conclusion

Petra
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Cindy
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Nov-17, 19:25
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

I would say cindy would prevail
Old 26-Nov-17, 19:45
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I nearly started a Cindy vs Luzia thread the other day.

So great minds (nearly) think alike!

Or probably we've just been reading the same threads recently on the forum :-)

I would say Cindy wins against Luzia most likely, but that she wouldn't have it all her own way, assuming it was DWW rules.

Against Petra, she might not quite do it, in the end, unless she gets her scissors working before she gets pinned (or she is strong enough and quick enough to mostly avoid that - I remember Petra having not much trouble pinning and sort of dominating Daniela who was pretty strong herself). I don't know though, Cindy has a chance, and it ought to be close, and I guess she would be very assertive in trying to gain the advantage.

Those match-ups could actually have happened in real time, in say 2000-2004 I suppose.
Old 26-Nov-17, 20:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I nearly started a Cindy vs Luzia thread the other day.

So great minds (nearly) think alike!

Or probably we've just been reading the same threads recently on the forum :-)

I would say Cindy wins against Luzia most likely, but that she wouldn't have it all her own way, assuming it was DWW rules.

Against Petra, she might not quite do it, in the end, unless she gets her scissors working before she gets pinned (or she is strong enough and quick enough to mostly avoid that - I remember Petra having not much trouble pinning and sort of dominating Daniela who was pretty strong herself). I don't know though, Cindy has a chance, and it ought to be close, and I guess she would be very assertive in trying to gain the advantage.

Those match-ups could actually have happened in real time, in say 2000-2004 I suppose.
How amazing it would be if Cindy were to able to beat Petra? The size difference is huge. Who do you think had more upper body strength? And explosion?
Old 26-Nov-17, 20:21
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How amazing it would be if Cindy were to able to beat Petra? The size difference is huge. Who do you think had more upper body strength? And explosion?
I'm not sure I remember Petra flexing her biceps or something, and DWW wrestlers were not bodybuilders, but I guess she was the most powerful of them in this timeframe when Cindy was active (and probably still until when DWW finished).

It'd be interesting to find out if Cindy could keep Petra under control after she took her down, which I can imagine she could do a few times (she might even push her in the face or something to help lol!).

I wouldn't be that surprised if Cindy was stronger when it came to lifting weight or something. And she'd be more explosive in terms of speed I guess, but it'd seem a hard task to stop Petra getting on top when she had the momentum.
Old 26-Nov-17, 20:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure I remember Petra flexing her biceps or something, and DWW wrestlers were not bodybuilders, but I guess she was the most powerful of them in this timeframe when Cindy was active (and probably still until when DWW finished).

It'd be interesting to find out if Cindy could keep Petra under control after she took her down, which I can imagine she could do a few times (she might even push her in the face or something to help lol!).

I wouldn't be that surprised if Cindy was stronger when it came to lifting weight or something. And she'd be more explosive in terms of speed I guess, but it'd seem a hard task to stop Petra getting on top when she had the momentum.
Even if they had similar strenght Cindy would to gives more effort coz Petra weight. So I think to Cindy win she would have to be considerably stronger or more technical
Old 26-Nov-17, 21:18
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

I added a poll, if you don't mind, Hendrix.

My vote is for Petra, but it is really hard to say, mostly because Cindy has done only few competitive matches. Did they have common opponents at all, or a second link?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Nov-17, 21:59
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I would bet on Petra. She is a raw boned big strong girl. She has natural athletic ability and new how to grapple. Cindy was "gym" strong. But that doesn't necessarily translate to the playing field in the absence of skill and technique.

I don't ever recall Cindy doing a match that wasn't scripted or at least not phantasy.as the match continued Petra would wear Cindy down and prevail.
Old 26-Nov-17, 22:01
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

way back Cindy had a competitive match with a stronger steph park at fem wrestles and won it was an fairly even match but I only saw clips that's what I base it on
Old 26-Nov-17, 22:07
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Petra easily. It wouldn't even be competitive.

Wrestling requires very specific strength and a lot of it comes down to muscle endurance. Cindy looks too much like a bodybuilder to me. Petra has a much better body type for wrestling and would also have conditioning, experience and weight advantage.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: