Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-13, 03:44
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default High school girl destroys...PART 2

Continued..

Beth took her eyes off the beaten man under her feet to turn and see who dared to speak to her in such a tone. To her surprise, she saw Tyrone Williams, the former star running back of her high school. He was quite a bit older than her, being the celebrity of the town back when she was still in elementary school. From what she remembered, Tyrone had accepted a scholarship to play at Alabama, but hadn’t heard of him since.

“I said, GET OFF HIM!” yelled Tyrone, as he quickly approached Beth. At six feet tall and 215 pounds, Tyrone was once one of the biggest high school recruits in the nation. Even though his college career didn’t pan out, he was probably still the most famous person to come out of their small town. As a freshman in college, Tyrone injured his knee and was never the same player again. Never the brightest student, he soon quit the team and dropped out of college when it appeared that he would spend the rest of his career on the bench. He then moved back to his hometown and worked security anywhere he could, barely making ends meet.

“I’m going to count to three, and if you don’t get up off the man and leave this mall..”

“You’re not going to do shit, you washed-up has-been loser!” yelled Jen, interrupting Tyrone.

Tyrone stopped in his tracks and was speechless. Since his return to town, everyone had still shown him love and he was almost still a legend in most people’s eyes. Little kids still asked him for autographs and he had never actually had to use force at his job because everyone respected him enough to listen to his orders.

“Yeah, that’s right, loser. I’m talking to you” said Jen as she dropped Beth’s jacket on the ground and walked slowly in her $5,000 high heels to meet Tyrone face to face. Jen put her hands on her hips and looked Tyrone right in the eye. “My friend and I will do whatever we please. If she’s not done humiliating that piece of shit on the ground, then I suggest you stand aside and wait until she is. When she’s done, you may help the loser to the hospital if you like, maybe we’ll even tip your broke ass if you’re lucky.”

“Who the fuck do you think you are? Who do you think you’re talking to?” Asked Tyrone as he looked ready to knock Jen’s head off.

“My name is Jen Rodgers, I’m an all-state soccer player and my parents are the richest couple in this town. As for who I’m talking to, some loser who couldn’t hack it on the football field and is making minimum wage. How about this: you can apologize to me, get down and kiss my feet, and step aside, I’ll let you give me a foot massage for $75 an hour every day after soccer practice. It’s more money than you make a day and you know it. Otherwise, you’re going to kiss my feet anyway..but you’ll never forget this day the rest of your life.” Jen said in a very serious tone.

Tyrone couldn’t take it anymore. This skinny 17 year old bitch had really hit him where it hurts with her words, degrading his entire existence in front of everyone who no doubt looked up to him. “Fuck you bitch!!” Tyrone yelled as he lowered his shoulders and tackled Jen to the ground.

Although Tyrone was no longer in elite shape, he still had a ninety pound size advantage over 125 pound Jen. With Jen on her back, Tyrone attempted to get on top of her and pound her face in. Tyrone took a huge swing down on Jen’s face. Just before he made contract, Jen moved her head to the side, causing Tyrone to punch the ground.

“Aggghhh” Tyrone screamed as he looked at his broken knuckles. Jen capitalized on this to wrap her long, deceptively strong soccer legs around his ribs and squeezed as hard as he could.

“Agghhhh, “Tyrone yelled as the body scissors stopped him in his track from taking another swing. He used his hands to grab the insides of Jen’s thighs to try to pull her legs apart.

“Go on, use those big arms on yours.” Jen said as Tyrone couldn’t move her legs an inch no matter how hard he tried. Jen than grabbed both of Tyrone’s wrists and in a blink of the eye, unwrapped her legs around his ribs and wrapped them around his neck. Jen then pulled Tyrone by his neck down, so that they were both on the ground, with Tyrone looking into Jen’s eyes.

“Listen here dumbass, no matter how much you can “benchpress,” or “curl,” or whatever you football players do for your workout that makes you feel strong, you will never, ever be able to over power an athletic soccer girl’s legs.” Jen said as she increased the pressure.

Unable to speak, breathe, or do anything to break the hold, Tyrone began to choke and tapped on Jen’s thighs furiously.

“Oh is that a tap? You give up already? Mr. Football star? We haven’t even gone for a minute long” Jen said condescendingly.

Tyrone just tapped faster and faster as he feared for his life. “Fine, loser, I don’t want to end up in jail for killing you.” Jen said as she released her scissors.

Tyrone rolled around in pain and holding his neck as Jen got to her feet. From there, she showed Tyrone what an all state soccer player could do, kicking his body over and over without letting him get up. Tyrone screamed in pain as this 17 year old vixen, still in her $5,000 high heels, kicked and stomped the once feared football star to a pulp.

It was truly a sight to be seen. A five foot eight, 125 pound, spoiled seventeen year old blonde teenager in her black dress and high heels making a 215 pound former football star scream, beg, and cry on the ground as she kicked him over and over again. His ribs were broken, his both his eyes nearly shut, his nose broken.

“Please stop, please stop. I’ll do whatever you want. Please, no more,” Tyrone said weakly, with his hands covering up his face.

Jen looked down, satisfied with the damage she had done. “You got some blood on my heels. How dare you. These heels cost more than you make a month.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll do whatever you want. Please.. no more,” pleaded Tyrone.

“Lick the blood off of my heels, then lick the dirt off the bottom of them. Don’t miss an inch, or you’re going to really get it,” ordered Jen.

Tyrone licked immediately like his life depended on it. He licked the blood off so that Jen’s silver heels were shiny again. Jen then lifted her heels up so that he could lick the dirt of the bottom of the heels. Tears started to run down Tyrone’s eyes as he licked the dirt off. For 28 years of his life he had been known as the strongest, toughest guy anyone has known. He never imagined that one day, a seventeen your old GIRL would beat in within an inch of his life within minutes. Especially a rich, spoiled, blonde girl, who was probably still playing with dolls back when he a star on the football field, and that he would end up licking the dirt from her feet to beg for mercy.

“Jen, what’s going on?” asked a familiar voice from the crowd. Jen turned around with a big smile on her face, seeing her boyfriend Brian.

“Oh, hey Brian! Sorry we’re going to miss our movie, I had to take care of some business,” Jen said in a very high pitched voice.

Brian looked in shock as he saw what his girlfriend had did to Tyrone. On one hand it was a major turn on and he was proud of her. On the other hand, he had grown up idolizing Tyrone, and he couldn’t believe his girlfriend was doing this to him. Jen had always told Brain that she bet her and Beth could beatup anyone on Brian’s team, but Brain always thought it was just a cute joke. Brian continued to watch with mixed feelings.

“Don’t think you’re getting off just because my boyfriend is here,” said Jen. “Take off my heels, NOW” ordered Jen.

Tyrone took off Jen’s heels and looked up to receive further instructions. Jen brought he foot up to Tyrone’s nose, spreading her big toe and her second toe so that his nose fit right in between the toes. Tyrone was overwhelmed with humiliation, and tears began to run again.

“By now you know what an asskicking feels like, now take a deep breath so you will always remember what an asskicking smells like,” said Jen. “Go ahead, inhale. How does my feet smell? “

“You’re lucky she always keeps her feet perfectly clean and pedicured, they probably don’t smell nearly as bad as mine.” Said Beth as the two girls looked at each other and laughed.

“Now, I’m going to show you how an asskicking TASTES,” said Jen.
As Tyrone predicted what was about to come, he began to plead “ No, no, please!!! I’ll do..”

“Shut the fuck up and suck my foot,” Jen interrupted as she stuck her entire foot, perfectly pedicured with pink toe nail polish, deep into Tyrone’s mouth as far as she could. She wiggled her toes all around inside his mouth, feeling his tongue and teeth as she looked down at his bruised, teary, pathetic face and made eye contact.

“You’re a very good footsucker. Today’s your lucky day Tyrone. I’ve decided, I like you worshipping my feet so much that I want you to do this every day. Soooo… every day after soccer practice, you are going to come over to my house. First, you are going to lick all the sweat off my feet from running around in my soccer cleats. Then, you are going to massage my tired feet for a good half hour from all that intense practice. Then, you will suck my each and every one of my toes until I fall asleep. When you are done with that, you will go train my boyfriend Brain in football for an hour. He plays that stupid sport that you used to and he’s always wanted to learn from you. For all this, I will pay you about 10% of my daily allowance--$100 a day, which is much more than you currently make. So should be thrilled to get a raise.”

Brian looked up at Jen and nodded his head, too afraid to object. Jen looked over at Beth, still with her foot on John’s face. The two 17 year old soccer beauties smiled at each other as they looked down at the males at their feet. One below average, the other an elite athlete, both suffering the same fate. Jen and Beth each put a hand on their hip as they looked down at their victims. “And that’s kicking your ass!” they said at the same time, quoting their favorite movie, Charlie’s Angels. The crowd erupts in applause. John and Tyrone look up at their conquerors, knowing their lives would never be the same again.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-13, 05:08
Banned
Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13

Default Re: High school girl destroys...PART 2

Cool story once again!!
Old 28-Aug-13, 05:17
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Thanks. Hope to inspire some other good stories here, I don't think there are enough
Old 28-Aug-13, 22:24
Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Wow that was awesome, thanks so much!
Old 30-Sep-13, 16:44
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Small women beating big men. Love it!
Old 01-Oct-13, 03:36
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I really enjoyed these two stories, I think the only thing I like more than a girl beating a much bigger boy easily in a fight, is if she continually points it out to him, how easy it is for her to completely humiliate a full grown adult male, who is taller than her and heavier than her by a great deal, and she just controls him like he's no more than a puppy. I am more into seeing a girl overpower a guy, as long as there isn't any ball busting involved, then I am completely cool with seeing a bigger guy lose to a smaller girl in a boxing/kickboxing/street fight style of match.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-14, 14:16
astteam_4
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Spam
Old 19-Mar-14, 20:20
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Yeah, I not a fan.
Old 05-Oct-21, 05:19
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26