Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-19, 16:21
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Amrita reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She seems like she'd be awesome, but at same time I reckon she might charge quite a bit. Can someone who's sessioned with her before give me a rough estimate?
If you book her via the submission room, I believe the rate is £200 p/h currently

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-22, 08:43
Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I have met the stunningly beautiful Mistress Amrita recently for a wonderful session at her place in London. Setting up was straightforward and simple. I had some issues with the deposit but she worked out a solution. I also know she made an effort to carefully read my pre-session preferences, because they were all included in the session itself. Made me feel very special.
We agreed on one sided fantasy wrestling, where she is to demonstrate her repertoire of holds, and also to use rope bondage so that I'm completely immobilized and helpless at her mercy.
So she started by applying a variety of wrestling holds on me, and it seemed like she was gauging my resistance abilities. I usually don't tap to just pain, but only when I feel I'm about to pass out, but she did manage to get a few taps of me, and every such time she would let out a sigh of satisfaction, as if she made another accomplishment. Overall I hope I impressed her with my ability to tolerate pain. It's worth noting that we hardly spoke during the session itself, Amrita is very much an artist doing a very personal performance and everything is set up for it, including background music she is choosing,
It was important for her to study my limits though, because for the most part of the session I was bound and sometimes gagged, but I already felt very safe in her hands, knowing exactly how hard she can push. I can't even begin to describe the many holds I've been subjected to. But I'll definitely never forget the most painful one, with her crossing my calves one on top of the other and pressing with her legs. She got a very fast submission from me every time she did this. I also remember my arms going numb occasionally from the consistent pressure of some of the holds.
Amrita's lovely feet deserve an honorable mention. She so expertly used them to slap my face (using both sides!) or just tease me while I'm in one of her inescapable holds. At some point I couldn't help myself and without waiting for an invitation I started to lick and suck her dangling feet and toes uncontrollably. I don't think this had ever happened to me before although I've always been a foot fan. I didn't know how she would react but at that point I didn't care. Fortunately she just used that to her advantage to further demonstrate her dominance over me, so I got a heavy dosage of feet brushing my face to my utter delight.
With the session's finale getting closer, Amrita started to torture my genitals as well, and with this mixture of pain and pleasure I went into a trans-like state, surprised to find myself moaning involuntarily at the rythm of her movements and the music. At the end, per my request before the session, I also got a special "reward" for being such a good slave (won't go into details).
I was still somewhat ecstatic when we had to say our goodbyes. We had a very nice conversation that helped me find my way back to reality as I was getting ready to leave, and so I did with a big smile on my face.
As a bonus, now I get to relive some of the emotions I felt during the session by playing the exact same music that was used as background. It also makes for great workout motivation for me
I sure hope to be able to meet Amrita again some day and continue from where we left…

Last edited by minhastam; 30-May-22 at 20:10.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minhastam For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-22, 06:23
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Thanks for your review! @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's good so, we don't need only hardcore dominas, MMA fightress and Body builders.

Manga styles girl going to fantasy is for sure a win.

It's not really my style at the moment, but i get older and who knows, maybe in some years i would be happy meet a good sessiongirl with this talent.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-22, 16:15
Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I too usually go for the bad-ass girls who will dominate you by force no matter what. But at the end it's all about emotions and you get to feel pretty much the same although it's a very different road getting there.
But Amrita is worth every compliment for being so special, she has perfected her art for many years. It's like she is playing an instrument, only the instrument is you.
The Following User Says Thank You to minhastam For This Useful Post:

Tags
amrita