Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-19, 01:34
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,234 Times in 522 Posts
Default Fighting session with FBB...

I promised I wouldn't reveal her name, but it was a pretty crazy session, and the first time I have fought back in a session...
I met her a hotel, and I always find the first impression very important, with the looks and attitude. Well, it took about 30 seconds to feel she was the real deal.
I asked her a few times as we were planning the wrestling / punching session if she needed boxing gloves, and she kept saying she doesn't want any. One of my issues is many women really don't understand the punching part of my session, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I was really excited about the wrestling, so I didn't push it about the boxing gloves.
She was in a bikini, I was in boxer briefs, and as we agreed, it would be semi-competitive. As we started by standing and grappling, I would grab or slap all and any parts of her body, it was all muscle. It started with her putting me in a standing headlock, and if I didn't know, I would say it was a very strong guy who had me in this headlock. Then she hip tossed me with ease, and that's when I knew, I was in there with a serious fighter.
She initiated all the moves, some very advanced that I have never experienced before, and although I wasn't really fighting back, I did try to resist the holds, and realized that I would have to try a lot harder, because I was pretty much getting nowhere, lol.
A few minutes in, she pulled off my boxers, and my hard cock bounced out like a spring (sorry for the graphic description, lol). She would grab my balls and cock a few times, just to tease. Mission accomplished ;-)
She did take off her top and had big boobs, and now smothering was on the menu too.
She would taunt me while having her way with me, and I would manage to maneuver out of some of her holds, but she would right back on me with a vengance each time I'd get free.
I did start to fight back, and even managed to put her in a few simple holds, and although I wasn't doing it with all my strength, she always seemed to know what to do to reverse it, or get out of it. It was a real turn-on knowing that this woman really knew how to dominate physically, and not because I let her.
I was also getting very aroused as we were rolling around, everywhere I touched her body was so solid.
At one point, I was on top of her and had her pinned, and she squeezed the life out of my ribs, and flipped me over. It was awesome, and she was so fucking strong.
I don't know the names of many holds, but throughout the match, she would put me in many chokes, scissors holds, pins, arm bars, and I know at one point I was in the "surfboard" and "camel clutch". I could feel her power with every move, and felt she really could seriously hurt me if she wanted to.
While I was caught in a few of her holds, my body would be left open, and she would punch me in the stomach, back and ribs.
Close to the end, we both got back the standing position, and she said to me: "So you wanted to box, right?" I simply said "Yup", but now I was really excited.
She put up her fists, as did I, and for about 2 or 3 minutes, I took a few dozen bare fists to my face and body. Like the wrestling, there is no doubt she has done this many times, and had absolutely no hesitation in taking the fight to me.
While she was likely pulling her punches, most that she landed came with a flash of light, and body shots that stung. At one point I punched her in the shoulder somewhat hard, and she let out a bit of a laugh. Not sure if she was mocking my punch, or that she was impressed that I hit her, but the laugh was followed by a few quick lefts and a solid right jab to my eye that sent me staggering backwards. It was soon after the fist fight ended, with a wicked punch to my jaw that made my legs turn to jelly, and I went straight down. Not sure what it looked like, but it probably looked like one those violent punches that would make someone grimace.
I assume this is why she wanted the boxing at the end of the session. Maybe I was just lucky, but there is no doubt she could have knocked me out.
We went back to the wrestling for a little bit longer, and it ended with a rear naked choke (I think), and her saying "Tap or you're out." and I knew she was serious, and I tapped.

Last edited by marino2; 28-Mar-19 at 01:56.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-19, 02:00
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Fighting session with FBB...

So she doesn't ordinarily do sessions? Did you meet her in person and request or send her a message? Good review, sounds like she'd be very busy if she listed herself.