Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Apr-19, 10:45
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Miss Untamed reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDA [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How is her head scissor power compared to Rapture?
I wrestled Andrea and I couldn't take her full power head-scissor, and she's told me that she messed up a lot of guys who were very into head scissors, bloodshot eyes and polka-dots and all that, which she didn't actually like doing to men, but she would when asked.

But based on Rapture's videos, I would guess that Rapture's is stronger, even when Andrea was in her prime and closer to 170-180 lbs.

Different workout routines. Andrea was a competitive body-builder. Rapture is more of a pure trained as a wrestler and a little taller too. I don't think Andrea's head scissor power is on par with Rapture's, but I'm kind of guessing. I'd need to feel Rapture's to be certain. It's also hard to say if I they don't go 100%, but I wasn't that scared when Andrea head-scissored me the way I was "oh my god scared" when Helen von Mott head-scissored me. I'm not saying Andrea's weak or anything - she's a big strong girl, but I don't think she's quite on the level of the top squeezers.

Let me add . . . based on body scissors, Andrea struck me as very good, but not elite. Yasmine had a stronger bodyscissor and so did, though Sunfire had less endurance and I think, Flamedragon's was stronger, though Flame got me from behind not from the side. Julie Squeeze once got me to tap in a body scissor (once over 4 sessions), Andrea didn't get me to tap and most women never get me to tap. So I'm not basing only on her not going full strength with a head scissor. She's in the top 10% in leg scissor strength I think, so I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trashing her and tae what say with a grain of salt as its over several years so my memory may be off and different angles matter too, as does my age and what I ate that day, etc. But grain of salt, I think Andrea's scissor is very good, better than most session wrestlers, but not in the very top of the category.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 12-Apr-19 at 18:49.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-19, 12:44
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Miss Untamed reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Based on Rapture's videos, I would guess that Rapture's is stronger, even when Andrea was in her prime and closer to 170-180 lbs.
I told Andrea I wanted her to shift all the way up to 5th (like I tell everyone) and it was on me to tap when I should. Andrea (was?) stronger but Rapture was better at scissoring. The best hold is a combination of strength and technique, basically crushing vs choking, that's how Jenni Czech can have better scissors than a girl who is physically much bigger.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: