Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

View Poll Results: How should mom win the fight?
Hardfought battle, her strength advantage beats his skill advantage 24 7.77%
Hardfought battle, her skill advantage beats his strength advantage 42 13.59%
Hardfought battle, but she beats him with superior strength and skill 34 11.00%
Manhandles him, her superior skill making up for a lack of strength 46 14.89%
Manhandles him, her superior strength making up for a lack of skill 49 15.86%
Manhandles him with superior strength and skill 119 38.51%
She shouldn't, her son beats her! 29 9.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 309. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-Apr-19, 08:49
Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crushed by My Dominant Mother

There are aspects of the story I enjoyed, but ultimately the underlying theme (one which is present in most of your stories, the idea of women being inherently superior to men) just loses me. I would find the stories a lot more enjoyable and easier to get into if it was about a single woman or a few women who were abnormally strong in a world that otherwise followed normal rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-19, 15:54
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This is my new favorite story.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-19, 21:04
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What did everybody think of this part? finally got to the fight, would love some feedback! This was about 7/9th as long as the last part, was it obvious things were shorter? Did they seem less meaty?
What can I say?

I like stories with women physically dominating men, especially if it concerns women that the men have to live with rather than a woman who will disappear out of the man's life after the physical domination. For this reason, I especially like stories containing a woman who physically overpowers the man in a wife-husband relationship, a sister-brother relationship or even a mother-son relationship.

However, if it concerns relatives, the physical domination should be confined to just that. I do not like sexual content between relatives. That is incest, and incest utterly disgusts me.

Especially a wife-husband relationship is preferable, since you as a husband are deeply in love with and sexually attracted to your wife. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made her your wife! So if that woman, the woman whose body and personality you admire so much, suddenly turns out to be capable of dominating you either by physical strength, either by martial arts - or even a combination of both - followed with some playful humiliation (like kissing her foot and accepting the terms that she dictates to you, knowing that you don't have a choice), is quite sexy.

Also, since a wife and husband aren't relatives to each other (in most cases, since some backward countries allow marriage between cousins...), I am completely fine with sexual content between those two people.

I, however, am a little bit strange in the sense that reading about penetration sex, sucking each other's genitals or other sexual acts don't cause any sexual excitement or stimulation inside of me. I am totally indifferent to those kind of things. The only thing that I really like, is the physical domination by the girl: the part where she applies unescapable scissor holds on you, armbars, camel clutch, other wrestling holds, or even where she delivers hard and powerful kicks to various parts of your body, if she isn't afraid to injure you.

In your first story, I noticed an unhealthy attitude of the mother towards her son, which - I feared - would ultimately result in incest. This is the reason why I didn't even finish reading the first part. I usually like this concept, but some elements of the story were just too unsettling for me to ignore. When you posted your second part, I only read the last few paragraphs, in which my prediction appeared to be correct: incest.

If you made a story similar to this one, but without the unhealthy attitude of the mother and without the incest, I would gladly read it! :-D
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-19, 21:58
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What can I say?

I like stories with women physically dominating men, especially if it concerns women that the men have to live with rather than a woman who will disappear out of the man's life after the physical domination. For this reason, I especially like stories containing a woman who physically overpowers the man in a wife-husband relationship, a sister-brother relationship or even a mother-son relationship.

However, if it concerns relatives, the physical domination should be confined to just that. I do not like sexual content between relatives. That is incest, and incest utterly disgusts me.

Especially a wife-husband relationship is preferable, since you as a husband are deeply in love with and sexually attracted to your wife. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made her your wife! So if that woman, the woman whose body and personality you admire so much, suddenly turns out to be capable of dominating you either by physical strength, either by martial arts - or even a combination of both - followed with some playful humiliation (like kissing her foot and accepting the terms that she dictates to you, knowing that you don't have a choice), is quite sexy.

Also, since a wife and husband aren't relatives to each other (in most cases, since some backward countries allow marriage between cousins...), I am completely fine with sexual content between those two people.

I, however, am a little bit strange in the sense that reading about penetration sex, sucking each other's genitals or other sexual acts don't cause any sexual excitement or stimulation inside of me. I am totally indifferent to those kind of things. The only thing that I really like, is the physical domination by the girl: the part where she applies unescapable scissor holds on you, armbars, camel clutch, other wrestling holds, or even where she delivers hard and powerful kicks to various parts of your body, if she isn't afraid to injure you.

In your first story, I noticed an unhealthy attitude of the mother towards her son, which - I feared - would ultimately result in incest. This is the reason why I didn't even finish reading the first part. I usually like this concept, but some elements of the story were just too unsettling for me to ignore. When you posted your second part, I only read the last few paragraphs, in which my prediction appeared to be correct: incest.

If you made a story similar to this one, but without the unhealthy attitude of the mother and without the incest, I would gladly read it! :-D
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Aug-19, 23:06
Last Achievements

May as well ask, suggestions for a part three?
Old 22-Aug-19, 13:24
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Oh please add.. this is in my favourites and i have a tab of it open
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockwave For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-19, 13:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh please add.. this is in my favourites and i have a tab of it open
What specifically would you want added here?
Old 09-Feb-21, 17:13
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Interested to learn who you guys envision as the mother when you read this story?

For me it's prime Labella Reina when she was at her fittest and curviest (circa 2014).
The Following User Says Thank You to abcd1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-21, 05:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1234 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interested to learn who you guys envision as the mother when you read this story?

For me it's prime Labella Reina when she was at her fittest and curviest (circa 2014).
Interesting. who did you imagine as the son?
Old 12-Feb-21, 10:51
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Myself! I'd love to wrestle a woman like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. who did you imagine as the son?
Myself! I'd love to wrestle a woman like this
The Following User Says Thank You to abcd1234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, feet, incest, mother, muscle, panties, rape, spanking, wrestling