Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-17, 13:33
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts
Default Re: I'm 23. Currently locked in chasitity. Ask me anything

The moral is; be careful what you wish for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 04:52
Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Locked for 2 months wow
The Following User Says Thank You to Wutang For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-17, 18:48
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no interest in this subject, but can't help asking "why?". I don't get this chastity thing and this is my one and only post here, what I will say that it's not advisable from a health perspective. In the same way that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", a "wank/fuck/ejaculation a day keeps the doctor away". You are less likely to suffer from prostrate cancer if you ejaculate regularly.... Keeping it all in there is not healthy.
It is one of those few fetishes that appeal to both men and women. Men like it because wearing a chastity cage puts them completely at the mercy of their partner. Kind of similar to how a man is at the mercy of a woman in a scissor hold, only on more of a mental level, rather than physical...if that makes sense.

Women like it because men will do anything to be able to have an orgasm. Household chores, sexual favors, buying gifts, cooking dinner, you name it! Women love it not necessarily because of the sexual aspect (although some women are turned on by the power they have over their men), but because it makes their lives easier.

I have heard about prostate concerns due to not ejaculating, but its nothing a ruined orgasm once a month cant fix.
Old 12-Jun-17, 19:38
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADGEEN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can I contact the girl? I would like to be owned by her as well?
lol wow....high hopes for this guy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-17, 00:25
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The moral is; be careful what you wish for.
Never again... if you think it'll be fun, it's not. Never give any girl that much power over you. I'm lucky honestly. I'm still her little bitch she took pictures of her holding me in the cage. All I know is she let me out for now and that's all that matters lol

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Locked for 2 months wow
Felt like 2 years. She made me ask her EVERYDAY for permission to touch myself just for her to say no to my face. If I didn't see her I had to text it and ask. moral of the story: DO NOT LET HER LOCK YOU UP. She tricked me. She knew I cheated on her and knew about my fetish and talked me into it. Then broke up with me.. with me still locked.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is one of those few fetishes that appeal to both men and women. Men like it because wearing a chastity cage puts them completely at the mercy of their partner. Kind of similar to how a man is at the mercy of a woman in a scissor hold, only on more of a mental level, rather than physical...if that makes sense.

Women like it because men will do anything to be able to have an orgasm. Household chores, sexual favors, buying gifts, cooking dinner, you name it! Women love it not necessarily because of the sexual aspect (although some women are turned on by the power they have over their men), but because it makes their lives easier.

I have heard about prostate concerns due to not ejaculating, but its nothing a ruined orgasm once a month cant fix.
Said it perfectly. They LOVE the power and control. She made me put myself in her headscissors while locked up. Literally the worst feeling ever at the time. But now that I'm out I can't lie she was so sexy for doing it. But I could definitely tell she enjoyed it more knowing I was completely trapped by her. Physically, mentally, and sexually. After the whole experience I can say I'll never be able to look at her the same tho. I'll always admire her and know what she's capable of. In a way it's kinda scary but a reality

Last edited by Aray; 13-Jun-17 at 00:25.
Old 09-Sep-17, 22:52
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

So how have things been going?
Old 19-Sep-17, 15:12
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

I could understand how a certain man might get off on the forced chastity thing. But only if he gets lots and and lots and lots and lots of sex on a regular basis. But to a man who gets little to no sex, I find it silly, if not downright self-destructive. It's like a man dying of hunger and thirst while wishing for a Heaven where there is no food or water. What the mother-loving hell, man?
Old 21-Sep-17, 18:52
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I could understand how a certain man might get off on the forced chastity thing. But only if he gets lots and and lots and lots and lots of sex on a regular basis. But to a man who gets little to no sex, I find it silly, if not downright self-destructive. It's like a man dying of hunger and thirst while wishing for a Heaven where there is no food or water. What the mother-loving hell, man?
I guess it could have some practical purposes for a man who wants to stop cheating on his girlfriend, or a chronic masturbator. But the idea of a man wanting to be locked in chastity can be pretty hard to comprehend. But then again, so can a guy wanting someone to shit on his chest...haha
Old 26-Sep-17, 14:47
Banned
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

I am being put into a chastity belt as soon as it arrives in the mail.

Here's the story:
My wife knew that I had done wrestling vids in the past, but thought those days were over. A session wrestler that many of you know tried to add my wife on Instagram. My wife clicked on the profile and there's a wrestling clips4sale store. One click later and she sees me in a bunch of videos getting beaten up and ballbusted by this woman while she is topless.

First off - it just seems like too much coincidence. I asked the session wrestler why she added my wife and she said it was just a coincidence. Hard to believe... but possible. So my wife tells me I have to try to take the videos down. I agree to pay the domme $500 to remove the videos. She takes them all down except for one. That is still up and she is ignoring my contact attempts. I'm afraid to push it or threaten her, as she knows my real name and with that - what I do and where I work.

Anyway - a conversation with my wife ensues about how I'm often very submissive to her and other times not all. I reveal that I masturbate every day to being dominated just to be normal. If I miss one day, or God forbid two, I become an ultra-sub, which she wants and loves. So she has decided to put me into chastity to keep me the way she wants me.

Strapon play is common with us - but she has also ordered a double-headed one so that she can cum during sex and I cannot. On top of everything else, she made me buy her a long black cigarette holder because she knows I have a smoking fetish.

I'm sure this all sounds like way too much, but I swear on my families lives it is 100% true. Many of you might know me from videos and I can try to prove everything here is true if u don't.

I'm really scarred and turned-on at the same time. I feel like my life is going to be totally changed. My question is what happens when you get an erection while wearing these things. Does it hurt?
The Following User Says Thank You to Scottdn For This Useful Post: