Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Nov-17, 23:55
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cindy Huntress's strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steroids? I don’t think so. No signs at all. She was very feminine and beautiful. She is just a naturally strong woman.
There are women that simply do not present visible signs of steroids. I know extremelly feminine girls who admitted that used light roids

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely not. She competed in an all- natural bodybuilding contest in Toronto one year. She always insisted that the women who did steroids were comparatively weaker than she was because her muscle was natural.
I don't believe in "all- natural bodybuilding contest" because almost every sport is natural and there are a lot of athletes on roids. There are methods to cheat doping

A person be comparatively stroger than another because she is natural has no sense. Steroids gives extra strenght, speed, endurance...

Added after 19 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She did go for it for real with Aniela for sure anyway!

And yeah she was surely natural. She had impressive bicep peaks, but said they were 13.5 inches and not bigger precisely because she was fully natural I remember.
I have that fight, Aniela looked very athletic, so much taller and heavier than Cindy, but she couldn't to match Cindy' strenght. I don't know 100% sure on the reality of the match but both was agressive.

Last edited by Hendrix; 22-Nov-17 at 23:55.
Old 24-Nov-17, 18:19
Points: 3,436, Level: 24 Points: 3,436, Level: 24 Points: 3,436, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i wrestled Her back in 2003 at the Arnold Classic in Columbus. She destroyed me and had me begging. Her scissors are unmatched. she broke a blood vessel in my eyelid she squeezed so hard. She said it was only 60%...omfg
Old 26-Nov-17, 17:05
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I was lucky enough to wrestle Cindy about ten times, firstly she was very strong and a capable wrestler, and no she was not on steroids. no way no how.
when we first started wrestling it was full on competitive and she was as good as anyone on WB270, she was certainly strong enough to submit you with a scissors hold or even an upper body squeeze out.....she could beat most guys in an even up wrestle and I think at least 90% of all women.....

All that while looking very beautiful.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-17, 18:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was lucky enough to wrestle Cindy about ten times, firstly she was very strong and a capable wrestler, and no she was not on steroids. no way no how.
when we first started wrestling it was full on competitive and she was as good as anyone on WB270, she was certainly strong enough to submit you with a scissors hold or even an upper body squeeze out.....she could beat most guys in an even up wrestle and I think at least 90% of all women.....

All that while looking very beautiful.....
How can you ensure that she have never benn was on steroids?
Old 26-Nov-17, 19:58
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she and I became pretty good friends, I trust what she told me was the truth and I truly believe she was 100% clean, yes she was freakishly strong but it was natural.....when we wrestled competitive, it was a real close match, she was very athletic to go with her strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 18:41
Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean, you can't prove a negative. She says she's not and that's all we have to go on.

If for whatever reason you want to believe she is/was on steroids, there's no response that will convince you otherwise.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lterp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-17, 05:23
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

her leg scissors were some of the toughest, one of few to make me submit to a scissors. upper body was solid, but I could beat her in arm wrestling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 22:34
Last Achievements

Cindy's scissors were exceptional. I was lucky enough to session with her. Normally if a wrestler applies a scissor from underneath me, the best they can hope to do is control me a bit, never make me submit. Cindy was the only one to ever submit me with a scissor from that position. I forgot how she got her 2nd submission, overall I won the match 4-2. Also arm wrestled her, she was pretty strong, took some effort on my part to win. But arm wrestling is weird, Jennifer Thomas was really easy to beat in arm wrestling, but I have never felt a stronger headlock than hers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 18:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by willhill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy's scissors were exceptional. I was lucky enough to session with her. Normally if a wrestler applies a scissor from underneath me, the best they can hope to do is control me a bit, never make me submit. Cindy was the only one to ever submit me with a scissor from that position. I forgot how she got her 2nd submission, overall I won the match 4-2. Also arm wrestled her, she was pretty strong, took some effort on my part to win. But arm wrestling is weird, Jennifer Thomas was really easy to beat in arm wrestling, but I have never felt a stronger headlock than hers.
Cyndy's strength in armwrestling was above the average women that you have sessioned?
Old 30-Jan-18, 23:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Cyndy's strength in armwrestling was above the average women that you have sessioned?
Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post: