Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Nov-17, 17:44
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sara Lips reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She sounds perfect from tigers review. Of course a person can't be "great" at everything...but from what I read she is far and away above many others I have sessions with.

Trash talk is important for me. She seems to have it down. Her website and blog appears very professional. I only wish she would tour the US. I would schedule a session in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the detailed review.
She was here in the US maybe 3 months ago. If my memory is correct, she appeared to have done west coast only which makes me suspect it might have been a sponsored trip. You may need to sign up for her trip notifications off sessiongirls - I also don't think there was that much advance notice.
Old 23-Nov-17, 22:54
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Old 24-Nov-17, 19:10
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkydog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I emailed her about a custom and she just stopped responding after a couple of replies. Very strange. I even sent her a follow up email.
I think she may be busy at the moment as she is just back from tour.
She is always very responsive to emails, I'd say she will get back to you as soon as she has chance.
Old 25-Nov-17, 12:07
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Very nice primer for whoever is going to do sessions
People like Sara Lips are the kind of girls who could help us convincingly argue we're into sessions because of the interviews
Old 07-Dec-17, 00:58
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I had no idea Sara Lips did all these interviews, so awesome. I dig this woman's approach to this fetish, I like hearing from other folks in this format.
Old 12-Dec-17, 21:21
Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24 Points: 3,437, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian81 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think she may be busy at the moment as she is just back from tour.
She is always very responsive to emails, I'd say she will get back to you as soon as she has chance.
I doubt it. She responded very quickly while she was on tour twice. Never heard from her for a week so I followed up. Nothing. Then followed up again 3 weeks later and nothing. If you're not interested just say so instead of leaving someone hanging.
Old 16-Dec-17, 13:33
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-18, 22:02
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I met with Sara Lips for an hour and a half today, my first session in 6 years. What got me back in the game? Well, Sara appeared to have a body type that really appeals to me: more muscle than a fitness girl, but still very feminine. And her reviews were good, so I thought, what the hell, I'll give this mixed wrestling business another go...

We exchanged a few emails. Sara was both professional and friendly. I said I wanted to wrestle with some facesitting and scissors thrown in. Then I watched some of her videos and read more reviews. I contacted her again to say that I'd like to try some hand over mouth, and maybe have her not release straight away when I tapped. I wanted her to push my boundaries. I suppose, looking back, that was both an inspired choice and a huge mistake!

Sara invited me in to the hotel room and we chatted about a few things: what I liked, who I'd sessioned with, did I remember what got me turned on to wrestling. I was nervous, but also eager to get on the mat (well, a duvet on the floor with the bed pushed to one side). My plan was to have a little grapple, see how strong she was, gauge how much resistance to put up, feel the strength of her scissors and then ask her to go a bit harder and explore my limits. What actually happened was... BOOM. Within the space of a couple of minutes Sara had taken me to my absolute limits.

You see, photos and videos don't capture just how big Sara is. She has thick thighs and calves, and chunky arms. She is supposedly about the same weight as me (157lbs), but four and a half inches shorter. There were times, though, when it felt like she had 20kgs on me. I'd looked at her in photos, and I'd watched footage of her working out with moderate weights. And therefore I was utterly unprepared for the strength in her legs. I don't know whether her upper body is strong or not, I simply don't remember because all I can think about is how other-worldly her body scissors were. We talked at the end about how different people prefer different types of girl, but also how different torsos and necks can and can't resist scissoring. I exercise, but don't lift weights. I wear small size t-shirts. I'm slim. There were times where Sara's body scissors made me laugh out loud (and tap) because the crushing force was absurd. Ridiculous. It's probably just fantasy (and my sore ribs) talking, but I was left in no doubt that she could kill me with her body scissors. I don't know whether my skinny body is a blessing or a curse in that respect. Her head scissors were also horrible in a completely awesome way. Occasionally the angle might not be quite right, or I'd be in a position to resist, but most of the time they were devastating. I just ate a couple of bagels and working my jaw was tougher than usual. But what probably saved me from lasting discomfort was that most of the time I tapped a second or two after the pressure had begun to be applied to my head or neck. Her legs are strong, strong, STRONG. I had a stomach ache all afternoon where she'd squished my insides.

Ok, enough about the scissors. Hopefully you get the message. (If you're a skinny guy who likes to be brutally scissored, email Sara NOW).

I can't really offer any insight into Sara's grappling skills. As a kid I practiced judo and karate. I was strong and fast. But in sessions, I become a different person. I'm lost without the ability to grip someone by the sleeve or collar of their gi. But more importantly, I become submissive. I have no desire to pin or choke a woman. I want her to do that to me. When we resumed after breaks, I think Sara gave me a chance to do something for a few seconds and then just grabbed me and did whatever she felt like. There were also times when I simply lay down and told her to do her thing. Maybe I should try a session with one of the lighter wrestlers out there, so we can have a bit of a tussle. But really, today was about domination. I can say, though, that Sara put me in some technical pins and holds that completely immobilised me. And she referred to her wrestling coach, so there are some skills there to explored if you wish to do so.

The new thing for me today was breath play. Sara put her hand over my mouth numerous times. She facesat me too - hard facesitting that has given me a sore nose. (There's something dark and beautiful about a woman using the most intimate parts or her body to squash and hurt you.) And she ignored my initial taps, then she ignored my frenzied taps, my muffled screams, more tapping... I think I slapped her legs a few times. I guess she knew that with all this going on, I wasn't about to pass out. She completely controlled me, and it was amazing. Most of the time, she was behind me, or on me. But in other positions, I could see an evil look in her eye as she covered my mouth and nose and pushed down on me. In some respects, I actually found it very relaxing - you forget the pressures of work and family life when a strong woman is depriving you of oxygen and ignoring your pleas for air. And just to repeat the point - I asked her to ignore my taps and push my boundaries. She took me beyond what I felt comfortable with, but at the same time gave me exactly what I wanted.

Sara is not a clock watcher. I asked her if time was nearly up, because I had to get back to work. She said we had a bit longer. We agreed that I liked the breath play best. And yet I asked for some more scissoring, even though it was horrible! Something in me wanted to be hurt in that way again, to feel that power. Then we finished off with her behind me, lying down while she scissored, choked and hand smothered me at the same time while I yelped and gasped for air.

I feel the urge to see Sara again at some point in the future, because I think that somehow I'll be more prepared for her strength. I was shocked and overwhelmed today. We chatted again at the end, about the wrestling scene, but I was too spaced out to make good conversation. I have this crazy thought that next time I'll ask her to be more aggressive. Or maybe just add some trash talking or role playing into the mix. Perhaps I can find some way to put up more resistance. Because today neither of us broke a sweat. Sara just physically dominated me, and did it effortlessly.

Oh God, I've just remembered the scissors again. The horror! The horror!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-18, 13:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], post was in moderation queue, now approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-18, 12:04
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Hi folks!

I met with Sara Lips for a two hours session yesterday in Frankfurt at the Main.

Unfortunately I came something later but nevertheless Sara has welcomed me very friendly.

Of course, I saw her pictures on several webpages already but as I met her in person I was overpowered by her attractive appearance and her very friendly personality.

I have seen at the first sight that Sara is very well-toned but she looks also very feminine.

To be honest, before I met her I had had doubts whether it is fair to wrestle against a wrestling girl like Sara because I am something taller (5‘10 = 1,78m) and moreover I am much heavier (220 lbs = 102 kg) than she is.

I thought Sara would get really troubles to wrestle against such a strong and heavy guy like me.

We went together in her hotel room and I could use her shower.

I was pleasantly surprised when I entered her large and very clean hotel room.

The shower was very clean but the shower fittings were very difficult to handle.

Maybe I was also too tired after the long journey and excited for the upcoming session at the same

time therefore I could not manage with this strange shower fittings.

In the meantime she has changed clothes regarding my wishes.

Afterwards Sara asked me which desires I would have for our session.

I decided to start with lift and carry and then she lifted and carried me in several ways.

For example she gave me a cradle carry lift and I felt myself like a little boy.

She gave me also a piggy back carry and she offered still more carry possibilities like shoulder

carry or fireman carry.

I got a very impressive first prove of her strength.

It dawned on me that my doubts were groundless.

Then I asked her to take place on the couch and turn her body along to the couch because I wanted

to lift (and carry) her.
I was very surprised how heavy she really was.

I was able to lift her for a single moment only.

The next part of our session was also very impressive.

We clasped our hands and the power comparison was to push the other backwards.

No chance to withstand her.

She pressed my body unstoppable backwards.

Then I thought that our arm wrestling match could end in a draw particularly as I counted to three

and started arm wrestling. That means I had had an clear advantage.

I pressed with all my strength against her arm but I could not shift her arm away from the start position.

I have pressed against her arm full force but I could not prevent that she has pressed down my arm within few seconds.

Sara is really insane strong.

The same has happen as we made a leg wrestling.

I tried desperately to press her knees together with my knees but my tries were effortless.

Afterwards the best part of our session came as we started to wrestle on the bed.

Sara moved very quickly and her wrestling skills are absolutely fantastic.

She was able to sat her entire body on my upper body before I could realize what she wanted to do.

She pinned me very fast on the bed and I had had no chance to get free.

For example she set her knees on my hands wrists. Also in this situation I felt like a mouse in a trap.

Sara has a very well trained but nevertheless slim body therefore I was shocked how heavy she was

as she sat on my body.

When Sara sat on me I tried with full force to get free while I push or pull her body away but my

tries were unsuccessful already at the beginning.

However I must confess that I was already rather exhausted at this moment.

Sara has smiled always when she has overpowered me again.

She enjoyed her physical superiority.

Her wrestling skills were frightening because she brought me in positions in which she could break

my arm, my leg or even my neck and I was completely helpless.

Her scissors are very strong and had me tapping frantically.

Sara has gained expertise in several martial arts.

She has shown me special grips and strokes how she can knock out opponents.

She showed me body parts which are very sensitive (to pain) and how to beat on it.

Sara showed my also how easily she could throw an opponent on the ground.

She demonstrated these martial skills very slow so that I would understand what she meant.

She's got a great personality, she looks very attractive and she is insane strong.
I can highly recommend her.

English isn't my mother tongue, so please be indulgent regarding to my mistakes.
I hope that the forum readers could understand what I tried to say.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Watschel44 For This Useful Post: