Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 15-Nov-17, 20:53
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMA123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What happened with the Divas story and Steph being the final boss? XD
Eh, might happen. Possibly the Steph story at-least
Old 23-Nov-17, 15:55
gameking

What are you doing?

It's Thanksgiving and you agreed to fight Gal Gadot. The most beautiful woman to grace the silver screen in decades with legs for days. That worked well for you when you fought Karen Gillan and she went Tong Po on your stupid ass. This is Wonder Woman who happened to be a former combat trainer for the Israel Defense Forces. I'm either a sadist, the dumbest man alive or insane. I'm leaning towards the latter. Even my contact questioned my sanity, pitching an "easy" opponent for my return but I turned that opponent down flat. If I'm going to return, I'd rather fight a Gal Gdaot than an Ariel Winter. No cupcake opponents, just the best. Sound logic on my end, to everybody else it sounded like the delusion rantings of an imbecile. I had worked hard on my cardio and I still had a bit of a gut but I was working on getting that fat burned off. The beer and yogurt diet worked for my brother-in-law, he dropped that gut instantly. Of course, he was also drunk ninety percent of the time when he was on this diet but he lost weight. Due to the amount of rust I had, we agreed to a regular grappling match which alleviated my worries that this would turn into a retread of the Gillan match. I arrived at the dance studio and changed right away into shorts and a long sleeve shirt and tried to warm up but the nerves were getting the better of me.

Gadot finally entered the room wearing a tight black tank top and tights, showing off her long legs. She looked to be in fantastic shape and she was wearing a beautiful smile that could melt a block of ice. Damn, she is gorgeous. Her black hair was tied up in a ponytail as we acknowledged each-other with nods. Gal's workout looked effortless and smooth compared to my disjointed and clunky attempt to warm up. I think Gal knew that I was nervous when we faced off as she offered her hand for a customary shake.

"Are you nervous?" The former Miss Israel asked me in a calming voice that put me at ease.

"It's been about a year since I've done this, so go easy on me, no broken bones or anything like that," I said with a smile and a wink. Gal reciprocated and that put me at ease temporarily as the match began.

I had debated how to start this match, to come out aggressive or wait for Gal to attack as we circled each other. I went on the offense right away and grabbed a leg but she kept her balance as I tried to trip her. I only had an inch or two on her as she effortlessly freed herself and created some distance. She came forward and we locked up as she tried to pull guard and she could go to work on me with her legs. I blocked it and backed up, waiting for her to rise. She got up with a smile on her face as I drove forward for a double leg takedown and it got the job done as I heard a hard grunt when she hit the floor. I was happy but my jubilance was short-lived when I realized that I had left my arm exposed for an armbar. Gal got ahold of the arm right away but I didn't panic as I began to stack her up. I wrapped my free arm around the trapped arm which gave me some protection as I placed my hand on the back of her thigh. I began to push with the foot that was the farthest away, effectively beginning the escape process, keeping myself low to prevent Gal from executing the hold and putting the pressure on her. I began to twist my shoulder until I broke free of the hold. I could sense frustration from Gal but I was sloppy trying to make my next move and she locked her legs around my head for a picture-perfect triangle choke.

I'm screwed.

Panic set in as her toned legs began went to work on me, her calf and thigh muscles doing the heavy lifting, cutting into me. My neck was being squeezed with extreme precision, the thighs wilting down the resistance of my neck and shoulders while her calf pushed down on my nape. This was a type of pain I hadn't felt in a few years as she raised her hips off the mat and forced my head down. I had one ace up the sleeve and I pulled it out as I lifted Gadot off the ground and I could see the panic in her eyes. Her head was hanging down and I could spike her head into the ground, doing some real damage but she managed to get her head upright. I lost my footing as we went back to the floor, the hold still locked in but I had put my chin down to relieve some pressure. I was beginning to feel the impact of the choke as the oxygen to my brain was being cut off but Gal might have worn her legs out. I almost had my head free when Gal tightened the hold and I tapped out right away. I got up and almost fell onto my ass as Gal helped me to my feet. The girl is incredibly sweet and seemed to be worried that she almost crushed my head with her legs.

Two minutes.

The match had gone two minutes.

This isn't going to get any easier, isn't it?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 17:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, please tell me there are more falls, mate. I want to see Gal kick your ass and choke you out some more!

Welcome back to the ring, mate. Thank you so much.
Old 24-Nov-17, 07:41
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

more of this match plz
Old 24-Nov-17, 17:57
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by habib [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
more of this match plz
Second this, these stories are beyond top notch.

Thanks for coming back and writing more! You should be getting paid for these.
Old 26-Nov-17, 00:05
gameking

Zoya The Destroya will crush the puny American jobber.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-17, 12:39
Last Achievements

Seeing Ms Brie in that suit makes me want to watch GLOW again. If you plan on writing it with her in character as Zoya the Destroya it will be sooooo good. Thanks mate.
Old 16-Jan-18, 17:56
gameking

Attention to all my readers under the age of 17 (Just go with it) and my readers from the Midwest, this weeks story is rated...

Shit's about to get different...(Aubrey Plaza for those who don't know)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 08:58
Last Achievements

Aubrey Plaza will be a damned exciting opponent for you, mate. Looking forward to reading about it.
Old 17-Jan-18, 10:32
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool can’t wait to read the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhall85 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling