Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-14, 06:20
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Original Story: Sibling Rivalry

FOREWORD: I rarely ever write stories, but when I do I prefer to write them in the first person perspective. I don't like to name any male characters out of fear I would associate the name of said character to someone with the same name in real life. So that being said, this is told from first person, but it is fiction. Hope you enjoy.

STORY BEGINS:

Mom and dad had just finished packing their things. They had been looking forward to their weekend out of town with one another for quite some time. They were to leave me with my two older sisters and two older brothers for the weekend. Being the youngest at age 11 certainly had its advantages, especially since my sisters were 16 and 17, and my brothers both 14, I could get away with just about anything being so young and innocent. They were still angry with me from earlier in the week when I had carelessly broken mom's antique lamp and blamed it on them. Mom believed me of course since I am the youngest and therefore innocent on all accounts. "Everybody be good and take care of your little brother while we are gone, okay? Love ya!" our mom said as she and dad walked out the front door and drove off. It was a fun night for a while, we all hung out in my sisters room playing video games. Little did I know what they were really plotting all along. We were playing video games somewhat competitively and I was getting aggravated for losing all the time. "This isn't even fun anymore, you all just cheat!" I said in anger. They must have just been waiting for me to say the wrong thing, because next thing I knew my brother had me in a headlock from behind and everyone had this certain look in their eyes. "Let go of me it's just a stupid game" I said. "This isn't about the game, we haven't forgotten about the lamp incident, stupid" said my brother as he tightened the headlock. "Okay uncle uncle!" I yelled as I frantically attempted to tap out, only making him increase the pressure on the headlock as everyone laughed. My sister rummaged through some things on her desk, and she crouched down next to me with her make up kit. "STOP!" I shouted desperately. "Nope, I'm going to make you look pretty!" my sister said as she started applying lipstick to me. Soon after she applied eye shadow, the works. Everyone laughed at my frantic struggle and disapproval. Eventually I ended up being pinned on my back, my sister holding my arms down above my head, my other sister holding my legs down at the ankles. My brother's both took turns walking on me. "Alright hold him extra tight I've got a present for him!" my brother said. I had no idea what he meant but I was certain I wouldn't like it. "Let me go!" I yelled. My brother sat down on my chest facing towards my feet, and then in one smooth motion he scooted back and sat on my face. I was so grossed out by this that I started to flail frantically. So much in fact that my sister now had to sit on my arms to keep them down as she tried to hold my face in my brothers ass. Everyone laughed hysterically and he shortly after got off. My sister that was holding my legs came over as my brother then held my legs down. "Do you like ass in your face?" she asked me. Not entirely sure how to respond, I said "That's fucking disgusting let me GO!". To which everyone chuckled. My sister then swung her leg over my head as my other sister still sat upon my arms held my head in an upright position. I was forced to stare up at my sister in some kind of "doggie style" position above my face. "Hey you can't see my underwear lines can you?" she said with a giggle. "Get the fuck off me what is wrong with you!?" I shouted at her. I watched in horror as she lowered her ass onto my face, effectively smothering me. "Wow what a potty mouth! Only makes sense that I would sit on his mouth like a potty then right?!" my sister said inspiring laughter in everyone. I struggled underneath her as she expertly rode my face, keeping it trapped underneath her ass. At some point she became aware she was smothering me and lifted herself up ever so slightly, however all that did free up my nasal passage which unfortunately the only thing to really smell was my sisters rear crotch area or just as bad, her ass. There was no awful smell at all, but there was the obvious scent of female anatomy pummeling my face from all directions. After what felt like an eternity she got off of my face. I quickly caught my breath and proceeded to scream at them again. This time my yelling was cut short, my sister that had been sitting on my arms had lunged forward and was now sitting on my face in a reverse position like those before her had done. I frantically flailed my now free arms and tried pushing her off but she quickly grabbed them and held them at her sides. My nose was sinking deeper into her sweatpants covered ass crack. She giggled at this and began grinding her ass into my face. At this point everyone was laughing so hard that they fell over off of me and I used this time to make my escape. I sprinted to my room and locked the door, wiping the tears off of my face. This was going to be a long weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matheny34 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, brother, facesitting, pinned, sister