Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-17, 00:43
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Loren Blaine reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I found her to be extremely professional and kept our appointment time. She is hot as hell, cool, funny, calming and stronger than any woman I've ever met. She destroyed me and did it all with a beautiful smile.
She was one of my favorite all time sessions and yes she is beautiful. I agree she was very professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She updated her twitter +instagram recently, along with her Session Girls profile. Yup, she's good.
I'm glad to see she's back.
Old 24-Jul-17, 19:56
Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Loren Blaine questions

really really hot. same level in terms of looks at Julie Squeeze or Hotstuff. depends what you're looking for. Comp, best session I've had was Jolie. Semi comp, Loren is definitely tougher than Hollie. of the women on RG Loren is prob top 3-4 in terms of her scissors, looks, toughness combo. ahead of Nikki Next, Sunshine. prob notch below Riot. Loren prefers going for front headscissor, front figure four, reverse and reverse figure fours and uses her legs more like a boa constrictor with slow tightening / strangling vs. immediate immense pressure (like some of the bigger wrestlers). she comes across as somewhat sadistic too in terms of taking pleasure in seeing you strangled or tied up in her thigh grip. post a review and good luck.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John84 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 13:38
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Advice request: I sent Loren an email on Saturday about her upcoming trip (starting 8 days after my initial email), and have not heard back from her yet. Should I continue to try to be patient or try reaching out again? I don't want to "creep" her out by being too eager, but I know these girls get hundreds of emails a day and it could have gotten lost in the mix...I really don't want to miss out on her!
Old 12-Oct-17, 14:47
Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Advice request: I sent Loren an email on Saturday about her upcoming trip (starting 8 days after my initial email), and have not heard back from her yet. Should I continue to try to be patient or try reaching out again? I don't want to "creep" her out by being too eager, but I know these girls get hundreds of emails a day and it could have gotten lost in the mix...I really don't want to miss out on her!
Send another e-mail. If she still doesn't reply back, then you should probably move on.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominatorVIN For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 03:22
Last Achievements

Ok cool...I gave it a follow up...hope this works!
Old 17-Oct-17, 22:24
Last Achievements

It worked and we have an apt set for Thursday! Will follow up after the session!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 04:10
Last Achievements

I've been home from my session with Loren for a little over an hour now, and must say I had an AWESOME time! What a great girl!!! I'd have to say, that is surprisingly my favorite thing about my involvement in this industry...the truly amazing people that I've gotten to meet that I otherwise would never have had that chance. I know we hear this about girls all the time, but Loren really does look EVEN better in person than she does in her pictures...I'm not sure if that's because personality doesn't shine through in pictures or what...but yea, she is a stunner! (In every sense of the word). And her butt...OMG! What a butt! Ranks right up there with Julie and Hollie!

She and I started with some arm wrestling (I must note that I've yet to find a girl who could beat me)...The first couple matches, I won handily...then I gave her a secret weapon. I explained about leaver length and that's why guys have such an advantage...so I pulled out a yoga block that I brought with me and had her put her elbow up on it and we went again...it made a HUGE difference! We were at a draw when I could feel her starting to gain an advantage...I held her there until I could find her arm starting to tire then I started to gain the advantage and leveraged the win. She had me on the run though, and if she wouldn't have fatigued, think could have taken me! Loren is a strong girl!

From there, I wanted to try out some of her lift and carry abilities...she was able to dead lift me!!! I laid on the ground, with my knees bent and arms folded to give her places to grab, and she was able to fully lift me off the ground! (I am somewhere between 175-180 lbs). Another one that impressed me was she had me put my back against the wall with my knees slightly bent...she got on the ground and put her feet on my butt and was able to leg press me multiple times!

We moved onto the wrestling, which was very fun, very sweaty and a great challenge for both of us! I think the final score ended up being either 3 or 4-0...but I made her work really hard for each fall. A couple times, I felt as though she may have been toying with me a bit...after the session she admitted that sometimes she does allow herself to get into sticky situations, just to see if she can work herself out of them and still win...she did! I say that because her leg strength is such that anytime I was on top of her, she could toss me off with apparent ease...but there were times she chose not to do that...I think to make things more interesting.

Overall, a great session...Loren is HIGHLY recommended.
...And for those who expressed concern over Loren hurting them, she laughed and said that would only happen if the guy asked for it or if the situation warranted it (such as if she felt in danger).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 22:17
Points: 1,587, Level: 16 Points: 1,587, Level: 16 Points: 1,587, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been home from my session with Loren for a little over an hour now, and must say I had an AWESOME time! What a great girl!!! I'd have to say, that is surprisingly my favorite thing about my involvement in this industry...the truly amazing people that I've gotten to meet that I otherwise would never have had that chance. I know we hear this about girls all the time, but Loren really does look EVEN better in person than she does in her pictures...I'm not sure if that's because personality doesn't shine through in pictures or what...but yea, she is a stunner! (In every sense of the word). And her butt...OMG! What a butt! Ranks right up there with Julie and Hollie!

She and I started with some arm wrestling (I must note that I've yet to find a girl who could beat me)...The first couple matches, I won handily...then I gave her a secret weapon. I explained about leaver length and that's why guys have such an advantage...so I pulled out a yoga block that I brought with me and had her put her elbow up on it and we went again...it made a HUGE difference! We were at a draw when I could feel her starting to gain an advantage...I held her there until I could find her arm starting to tire then I started to gain the advantage and leveraged the win. She had me on the run though, and if she wouldn't have fatigued, think could have taken me! Loren is a strong girl!

From there, I wanted to try out some of her lift and carry abilities...she was able to dead lift me!!! I laid on the ground, with my knees bent and arms folded to give her places to grab, and she was able to fully lift me off the ground! (I am somewhere between 175-180 lbs). Another one that impressed me was she had me put my back against the wall with my knees slightly bent...she got on the ground and put her feet on my butt and was able to leg press me multiple times!

We moved onto the wrestling, which was very fun, very sweaty and a great challenge for both of us! I think the final score ended up being either 3 or 4-0...but I made her work really hard for each fall. A couple times, I felt as though she may have been toying with me a bit...after the session she admitted that sometimes she does allow herself to get into sticky situations, just to see if she can work herself out of them and still win...she did! I say that because her leg strength is such that anytime I was on top of her, she could toss me off with apparent ease...but there were times she chose not to do that...I think to make things more interesting.

Overall, a great session...Loren is HIGHLY recommended.
...And for those who expressed concern over Loren hurting them, she laughed and said that would only happen if the guy asked for it or if the situation warranted it (such as if she felt in danger).
Have you sessioned other girls? I've always wondered if Loren was all that strong because she smallish for a sesh wrestler.
Old 20-Oct-17, 23:11
Last Achievements

I have...she has been compared before to Electra, and I think that is a fair comparison...I think Electra is just faster.

Loren's arms are stronger though and compare more to Tyler Dare. While Loren is short, she isn't small, coming into the session last night about 132 lbs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 18:57
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Reviving an old thread I know but does anyone know if she hung it up? Instagram page is gone and hasn’t logged into SG for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post: