Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-12, 16:50
Banned
Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 99 Posts
Default Make the most of opportunity again (step sister)

Hi,

I m an Indian, and i live in Hyderabad (India), i m 13 now, and i looked most of the sites r posting there own experiences of schoolgirlpin sitting, so i m posting 1 of mine true expereience which happened with me 2 years back when i was only 11 years old, and it was happened when all of our family went to shimla for summer holidays.

I have an elder sister who was 22 years old when this happened, now she is happily married last year and living in Dubai, with her husband, who used to be her boyfriend before their marriage. So without a doubt, it was a love cum arrange marriage of my sister and her husband. But i was the one who made the most of the opportunity of their affair, which let me my sister to sit on me, and bye god, it was not just a sitting experience, i will tell u now everything in detail.

It was happened in 2007 summer holidays, when we planned to go Shimla, for holidays, My sister was 22 and i was 11 and was in 7th standard, and she was in her graduation of BSc (Bachelor of Science). It is embarrass to say that as a brother i have a crush on my own sister, it was really embarrass but, i can't control myself, she is so beautiful, tall, fair and slim. When she goes to College she often wear Jeans which used to be so tight, and i cannot stop myself to stare at her ass. and i often think that time that i will one day make her to sit on me.

And one day, She returned from college, wearing red tank top and sky blue jeans which was so tight, and my luck, that day my dad was in office, my mom went to see my grandmom which was ill that day, so me and my sis was alone.

So i was doing my homework at my desk, and she came to me and and asked.

Bro, am i looking little fat these days. she asked me.

No, i don't think so. i given the reply.

But in my college, most of my friends saying that i have gained weight a little. she said.

So why don't u better check in weigh machine. I suggested her.

Ok i will check tomorrow. she said.

Or, my back is cracking, so why don't u give some trample massage to me on my back, with that i will estimate that u r heavy or not. i suggested her again.

What, if i stand on your back, your lungs will come out. she replied to me.

No, u r so slim and beautiful, i can manage u'r weight easily, i flattered her, if i bear u'r weight, then tomorrow if somebody say to you in college that u gained weight, then u can say that u just given trample massage with your whole weight to my 11 years old brother, he beared my weight easily, so u r not gaining weight. I explained her.

And bye god, She agreed to give massage to me.

Then, i laid to the carpet floor near the wall with my stomach.

And i said her to come, to give massage.

Are u sure, she asked me.

yes, without a doubt, i console her.

With that she stood on my back and start giving massage to me, i was really not feeling her weight, and i said her to move further to my back near my neck, and she did, for full 5 minutes, and she came off from me.

Then i slid my side, and laid on my back flat to the carpet floor, she was standing beside me.

So, am i heavy on you, she asked me.

Then, i said her, that no, u r so light, like u didn't have any weight, i can guarantee u that, i can surely bear u'r weight if u stand on my chest also, so why don't u try that.

What, no it is not possible. I can't, she said to me.

Look, if i feel your weight, then i will tell you to get off, that's all, try it once. you r so slim i can easily bear your weight there also, i again flattered her.

So, i will not massage your chest, i will just stand on it, ok. she said to me.

Ok, sis, i replied her.

With that she put 1 foot on my chest and completely standing on my chest with both feet, balancing her holding ther wall.

Now, i feel the weight on my chest, but the feeling was also, great, so i forget everything and let her to stand on my for long time, she completely look goddess standing on me, she stood on me for full 5 min again, and came off of me.

So sister, it was easy, u r not gained u'r weight, u r so light and slim asusual.

Really, i don't believe that u beared my weight, and she went to her room.

But, i was that time thinking to let her sit on me, so i got up from the floor and again laid flat on my back in the middle of the drawing room.

She again came to drawing room, and saw me laying flat in the middle of the room, so she to tease me, trampled my chest and crossed me, and laughing, and again she was returning towards me after taking one of ther book from the shelf, and her intenstions was again to do that same, but this time i was aware, when again she came towards me, she stood over me with both legs astride. And again about to leave, then i catched her both legs and not letting her to go.

What happened bro, let me go, i have to go through this book for my college.

No, i will not release your legs, stand like that and read the book. i told her.

She, did so many things to free her legs but i was holding it tightly, now, she said.

Look, free my legs, or else u will be punished. she said in little angry mood.

Whatever, i will not, stand like that, and read. i challenged her.

Oh, really, if u holding my legs, so why should i stand, so without informing me she directly sat on my belly with bounce.

Wooo, came from my mouth.

How is that, now i will go through my book sitting on you. she said to me.

But i got what i want. she sat fullweight on me, and busy reading book and ignoring me.

Now, i try to move myself forward, and finally she came on top of my chest.

You got the lesson. she said to me.

No way sister, i again provoked her.

Make me give up, if u really wants me to teach a lesson.

Really, it is what u wish for, then she slid more forward and sat directly on my throat, and start pressing her thighs in jeans, to make me give up, but i was enjoying her weight and giving up is no chance. I was in heaven when she did to me.

And again i said her that , why don't you sit on my face, to make me give up.

Then she understood my intensions, and asked me.

You really like, when i m sitting on you, u r getting kinky i know, so forget about it and she got off of me and went to her room.

I was in completely amazed that, finally i conquered what i wanted, but unfortunately she understood i was getting liking it. so, it is the first and last time this happened. And i got up from floor and again start doing my homework.

Now the summer holidays came, and our all family decided to go to Shimla ( A hill station in India) for 1 month, and few days we all packed our bags and baggage and went to Shimla, me my elder sister and my dad and mom are the persons who went to Shimla, after going there we booked 1 lodge there and stayed in lodge, for first 10 to 12 days we enjoyed alot, until this day came, one day my mom and dad r planned to go for shopping and wanted both of us to come with them, but we both r not interested to come with them, because we wanted to take rest atleast for 1 day, so, my mom and dad have no other choice but to go together alone, but my elder sister insisted, our mom and dad to take me along with them, but i was so stubborn that i told them, that i too want to stay in lodge for rest and watching television, so finally my mom and dad left alone, and my sister face was red in anger that i haven't gone with them. But she was silent.

It was i clearly remember, that 10o clock in the morning, and i was watching my sister who was looking very nervous, and anxious, and i was also wondering that why she wanted me to send with mom and dad.

Then after few minutes, she came to me and said.

Bro, i want to share something with you.

Yes, u can. i replied.

But, i want you to keep this secret between you and me only, so can i trust u? she asked me.

Yes, u can trust me, i again replied.

So, bro, i am in Love, with one of my mate in college. she said.

What, really? i asked her.

Yes, now, last year he completed his graduation and now he is doing very good job in Accounts department and earning good salary, and wanted to marry with me. She explained me.

So what was the problem? i asked her.

The problem is, i was not in the town, and came here, he was so missing me there, so he too came here just yesterday to meet me.

O I C, i replied.

He said he will talk with dad, regarding our marraige here only, because dad also free here, and he suggested me that it is a good time to meet him and talk, and i also told him to do the same. she again explained me.

That's a good news, i replied her.

But, the problem is, he called me outside today to meet me and plan the things that how we started to talk with our parents. she said to me.

So, i asked her.

I want to go outside to meet him for 2 hours, and i will come back after 2 hours after meeting him, because mom and dad will come 5 o clock evening, but the problem is you are still at lodge and didn't went with mom and dad and they have given me the responsibility to take care of you, until they return, so it makes me difficult to go to meet him, leaving you all alone here for 2 hours, he will be waiting me at 12 o clock in the afternoon. i m in trouble, how should i manage to do so. She was explaining her problems in front of me with a little sad face.

So, can't you live alone for 2 hours here in lodge for me baby, please i am begging you, i will return within 2 hours, i will go at 12 and come back at 2 o clock, please do me the favour, bro, i will give u any gift u want, if u help me now, in this condition, whatever u want, i will surely give u. she was convincing me as giving gift bribery to me.

What gift, u give me, how do u know that what i like? I asked her.

I don't know the other things, but 1 thing i know for sure u love so much. she r trying to reminding me.

What was that? i asked her.

You like when i sit on you, right baby, because last month i have given massage to you, stood on your chest fullweight, and u forced me to sit on you, and i know that, this thing makes you very kinky, i guarantee u, am i right, she said to me.

Yes, you are right didi, i replied to her.

So lets make a deal, its 10'oclock in the morning, and still 2 hours to go to meet my boyfriend, so if you cooperate with me to go outside, and keep you mouth shut in front of mom and dad, and if u do not say anything to them, then i will sit on you full 1 hour without stopping. she said.

Really, but how should i trust you, because after meeting your boyfriend if you backed out from your words then. i asked her.

So, i will sit on you right now, what do you say, are you ready for that. she asked me.

Really, then ok, lets make a deal, 1 hour fullweight you said, right, i asked her.

Right. she replied.

Ok, let's start then. i said to her.

But first i want to get ready for the date in half and hour, and after that i will sit on you full 1 hour, and soon go for date after completing sitting on you, otherwise i will don't have time to get ready after sitting on you, is that fine with you, she asked. Ok get ready soon, i again replied to her.

she took bath, then after she went to her room for changing, and to get ready for the bath.

I was waiting for her in a small hall in the lodge, watching television.

Then she called me by giving loud voice.

Yes Didi, i asked her.

Can you come here, again she called me.

Ok. i said.

Then i went to her room, and knocked the door, which was closed from inside.

What happened didi,? i asked her.

Bro, i want you to do 1 more last favour to me, she requested me.

What's that? i asked

Then she slowly opened the door of her rooom and came outside.

Woowwww, She came out wearing sleeveless top, and very little denim mini skirt, she was looking stunning and so beautiful, i have never seen my elder sister like this before, this is the first time i was watching her bare thighs in that mini skirt.

She came outside, and said to me that bro, how i m looking in this.

You look sexy, i replied.

My boyfriend gifted me this. she said

Really, but bro, please don't tell mom and dad about my dressing also, please, bro one last favour.

Ok, rest assured, i will not say anything to them.

Thank you bro, i m very greatful to you, so what r u waiting for, go lay down on your back on the floor, you don't want me to sit on you.

My heart was pumping hard, and i asked her, didi, how u sit on me, u r wearing that skirt.

You r lucky bro, the time is good for you, so make the most of opportunity, and i will sit on you like this only. she replied me.

Then i came back to hall of lodge, and lay flat on carpet floor, then my sister, went in front of mirror, watching herself a little and took her mobile phone and came towards me, and kept that mobile beside me, where i laid.

So r u ready. she asked me.

Yes didi, i replied.

With that she sat side saddle on my belly fullweight, and with little difficulty she swung her leg to straddle me astride, but the skirt was so tight that she was not managing comfortably sitting on me, but she sat like this on my belly.

So r u enjoying, she asked me.

Yes a little, i replied.

So how u want me to sit, she asked me.

Didi, I will say not a word to you, so till 1 hour Keep changing position on me, as you like, fullweight, no mercy. i explained her.

You r grown now, bro, u r 11 now, and i m 22, i m double of your age, but still you wish that i sit on you fullweight, i m sitting on you and i m feeling your body so thin and r completely crushing you and you r hidden under me when i sat on you, look up in the mirror, she pointed her finger up. There was 1 big mirror attached on ceiling, in that i was watching that i was completely hidden under my sister.

So i was silent as i said to her.

She then move forward and sat on my chest, and sat there for 5 min but still finding herself difficult in that mini skirt sitting on me, and finally she changed her position by herself without asking me, because i said her not to ask me anything, and slid more forward and sat on my throat, her panty was appearing a little from that position, it was red in colour.

Wow, i was feeling in heaven, then she started singing a indian song, "YEH PAGLA HAI, SAMJHANE SE SAMJHE NA" from the indian movie "MAINE PYAR KIYA", and pressing her thighs against my head to tease me, then suddenly her mobile rang, she took the mobile which she kept near by me, and answered the call by remain sitting on me.

Hello, she was busy talking in phone while sitting on me, with that i estimate that it was his boyfriend on the phone.

What i am doing, just taking care of my brother, she replied to her boyfriend who was on phone, she was keep talking with him on phone by still remain sat on my throat, for 5 minutes, then she told her boyfriend to hold on, and she paid attention to me down under her, honey, i want to get up from you for few minutes, there r some personal things i have to discuss with my boyfriend alone, u just keep lay like this only and i will return to sit on you after 5 minutes, is that ok with you.

Fine, i replied her.

Thankyou, she said, and with that she got off from me and went to her room

I was so amazed, that finally this thing is really happening with me, which i dreamed of, and again i was waiting eagerly for my sister to come back to sit on me.

Eventually, she came out from her room, and came towards me, and said, sorry to make you wait but it was really necessary to talk with him, he said he will wait for me at 12 oclock and will drop me at 2 o clock afternoon, what is the time now, she watched the clock, and it was 11:15 in the morning, so still 45 minutes i have to sit on you. she reminded me.

I nodded my head in yes.

But, bro i can't sit on you in this skirt for full 45 min, i really can't it was very uncomfortable for me, and i also can't change other clothes and wear again this skirt for my date, i don't have that much time, and i also have to keep my words by sitting on you for full hour and its only 15 min gone still 45 minutes to go, she then thought something and went to the main entrance door of our lodge room and closed the door from inside, and again came towards me and said.

Look, bro, i m doing this, just to keep my words, and u r getting lucky time by time that this is happening with you, so bro, i m going to do this just for you, and hope you will not feel anything bad about this, and still u r 11 years old baby brother for me, so i will feel no shy to do this. I was wondering what she will going to do.

So, bro, there is no other option left to sit on you comfortable for 45 min, with that she removed her skirt and stood beside me wearing only sleeveless top and red coloured panty, my heart started pumping much harder.

Then all of a sudden she bounced directly on my chest and sat fullweight there, and within a moment she slid more forward and sat on my throat, and completely squeezing my little head between her fair bigger thighs, and i started coughing.

You only said no mercy, so i can't do anything about this. she reminded me.

Now she stretched her legs straight on my throat, and pressing my head between her thighs, i was really now gasping for breather, but i was managing her weight also, because it was awesome. Now 1 more thing came in my mind.

With little voice, i said her. Didi, sit on my face.

NO, she replied.

I said, didi, if u sit on my face then i will deduct 15min from you duration. i again made a deal.

Really, then it is ok.

With, that she slid more forward and sat on my face, fullweight, i was really gasping for breathe there, then after few second she took the position back to the throat, and again she move forward and sat vertically on my mouth, which covered my nostrils too, then she started rubbing my hairs, then she again took position on my throat fullweight, and sat her legs stretched straight, and started massaging her own thighs.

After few minutes, she took my hands on her hand and asked me.

Do you want to massage my thighs? she asked.

I nodded my head yes , between her thighs.

she then placed my hands on her thighs, and i started massaging her fair thighs, and bye god for the very first time i started to masturbate under my pants, i became so horny, that i m massaging my elder sister big fear thighs more harder, and sometimes i started massaing her butt also, she then told me.

Look bro, no sister ever do this like i did with u, i did this because, u r growing and when in future if u want to propose any girl, then u will get no difficulty, I did this to you, because i always treat you as a friend not elder sister, so keep in mind that, this is the first and last time i did this to you, and after that there is no way u expect the same thing from me, and after today forget this day like nothing happened, give me the promise, she asked me.

I swear i not. i replied her.

With that only 5 minutes left her to get off from me, and she said to me again that.

Bro, as i said, u r growing, and the day like this will not come again for you, so i will give you one more expeirence for you future, with that she moved back and sat directly on my tummy and grabbed my head by my hairs from her hand, and pushed me to herself and while sitting on my tummy, she has given me a tight smooch kiss on my lips very hard, and i again started masturbating in my pants, then she again pushed me to the floor and remain sitting on my tummy for a moment, and she finally got off from me took her skirt and putted it back on her, and given her hand to me to get up from the floor.

Are you ok, bro? she asked me.

Yes, i replied.

Remember, forget everything which has happend between us, this became possible for you, just because u stayed in house, so u r so lucky, so i m going for a date, and will come back after 2 hours, with that she called her boyfriend again from mobile, and she took 1 petty coat from the almirah, and put it on her, for not showing what she wears inside, and gone.

And bye god, just right after 3 months she got married with the same boy, who became my brother in law, and now she is currently living with him happily in Dubai.

The above mention story is completely true, and this is not to promote porn or nudity, but the personal true experience, which was happened with me, that can happen rarely with other little brothers, so as my sister said to me.

Make the most of opportunity
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bipasha52 For This Useful Post: