Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-17, 21:47
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts
Default humiliated by a schoolgirl

humiliated by a schoolgirl
by gloryfem

I'm a 25-year-old male from Britain, I play football and work out a fair bit, and until very recently I've always been an outgoing and confident person. A few months ago I thought I'd try a different career path, so I signed up on the JET Programme and got sent to teach English in a high school in Gunma, Japan. On my very first day of work at the school I thought I'd got it made: the work was undemanding, the pay was high, and the kids were really fun to be with.

Over time, however, I started to run into some problems at the school, and pretty much all of them revolved around one 18-year-old female student named Shika. She was a sporty kind of girl, petite and very pretty, with raven-black hair and a well-developed figure. She always had plenty of attention from the boys, and I heard she had even done gravure modelling before. In school she was the informal 'leader' of four other girls in her class, who always hung out together on the roof of the school building. My problem with Shika was that I could never get her to do any work in class. She would sit near the back, texting on her phone or chatting quite blatantly with her friends; and if I tried to include her in the lesson or ask her a question she would just stare at me like I was a freak and go back to whatever she was doing, to snorts of laughter from her friends. Worse, she was openly disrespectful towards me in particular. I would often hear her call me "aho-gaijin" (foreign prat) to her friends, and if I spoke to her in Japanese she would ignore me and act like she couldn't understand a single word I said.

By the time a few weeks of this treatment had passed, I thoroughly resented Shika, to the point at which I would find myself daydreaming about using violence on her or pushing her off the school roof where she and her irritating girl gang always hung out. As a result of these constant thoughts, which sometimes disturbed me and at other times seemed fair enough given her behaviour, I found myself unconsciously taking much more notice of Shika than of any other student at the school. Because I was constantly watching out for Shika, I realized that her and her group were bullying a boy student in their class named Mario, whom I would often see surrounded by Shika's group at lunchtime and forced to hand over what looked like money. I would also see Mario when Shika and her group weren't there, and he seemed to spend most of his time either crying to himself at the back of the room or looking over his shoulder. Moved with pity for poor Mario, and secretly delighted to have found a chance to get back at Shika, I reported the bullying to the principal of the school. The same day, I caught sight of Shika being ordered into the principal's office after school, and I went home with a grin on my face to think that I had finally brought punishment down on the head of that infuriating little bitch. But when I raised the matter to the principal the next day, he said that Shika had denied the whole thing, and that Mario himself had claimed not to be suffering any bullying from Shika or her group. I had already heard that many Japanese schools were lax when it came to bullying; but on a personal level, I was furious to think that Shika had so easily defeated my attempt to punish her.

That basically sets the scene for the fateful events that happened next. A few days after I had reported the bullying and Shika had been questioned by the principal, I was working in the photocopying room after school when I noticed Mario being dragged out of one of the classrooms by Shika and her friends, marched down the corridor, and manhandled into the girls' toilets. No-one else was around, and I knew that there would be no other chance to catch Shika and her gang in the act of bullying Mario. I quickly reached for my rucksack and pulled out my digital camera, flicking the 'video record' button on, and with a secret sense of triumph I strode down the corridor and burst into the girls' toilets.

What I saw gave me a shock: the girls had stripped Mario completely naked, and he was kneeling in tears on the dirty tiled floor as his laughing tormenters took it in turns kicking him as he was preforming oral on shika, Shika was standing with her legs spread her left hand lifting the front of her skirt while her right hand grabbed Mario’s hair putting his face against her cunt. I stood in the doorway, momentarily lost for words, but filming everything with the digital camera. The girls turned around in surprise and anger, and Shika fixed me with a look of total anger at being interrupted.

"Are, aho-gaijin ja nee ka." Well, if it isn't the foreign prat.

I bridled inside at her rudeness, but said firmly in my halting Japanese, "Shika, let Mario go. I've recorded everything, and I'm going to tell the principal tomorrow."

Shika came forward more brazenly than ever, and started to hurl insults at me in Japanese, addressing me with the contemptuous word 'temee'. "Why don't you just mind your own business and go back to your country, you stupid foreign piece of shit?" She started to parody me in caricatured English: "Harro, I'm Steve, I am kuso-gaijin-sensei (Mr Shitty Foreigner), very pleased meet you", making monkey noises and gestures to whoops of derisive laughter from her friends. I almost lost control and swung for the insolent girl then and there; but I restrained myself with a great effort of will, calming myself down with the thought that I had caught them red-handed and they would now get the punishment they deserved.

I held up the camera and spoke in Japanese again, in as firm and detached a manner as I could bring myself to put on in the face of their taunts and insults. "I'm recording all this as well, so you can say whatever you like."

To my surprise, Shika stepped forward and in a swift movement whipped the digital camera right out of my hand, dashing it on the hard tiled floor in front of her. She stamped on it three or four times and kicked the ruined pieces towards me, while I looked on in cold horror. "There," she said with a mocking smile, "have it back, aho-gaijin-sensei." Flicking her hair in a gesture of contempt, she started to turn back towards her friends, who were delighted at the way she had just gotten them off the hook while brazenly taking down the authority of a teacher.

That was it. I lunged at her, but she twisted out of my grasp and dodged away to one side, causing me to stumble off-balance. I went for her again and swung a punch or two at her head, but she ducked away and landed a hard kick in my ribs, enraging me further. We locked arms and began to struggle against each other, the other girls quickly dodging back out of our way. I was trying to overpower her and pin her down on the ground, but I was amazed at how strong she was and how incredibly hard it was to fight against her. Every time I tried to tackle her to the floor, she manoeuvred aside or escaped my grip, and while we wrestled back and forth she kept landing vicious kicks in my defenceless ribs and sides. Before long I was getting the worst of it, bruised and sweating and losing strength against her, and the other girls dropped their looks of horrified amazement and began to cheer Shika on as they slowly realised what was happening. I could not believe, could not even comprehend, the fact that I was losing a fight to a 18-year old Japanese schoolgirl. In mounting terror and desperation, I lunged at her again and tried to push down her arms with all the strength I could muster; but she twisted me aside and easily broke free of my hold, an infuriating smile of contempt on her face.

The end came quickly. Shika aimed a kick between my legs, and as I stepped back to protect my groin, she suddenly rushed in close and grasped me by the shoulders. Her knee slammed into my stomach, hard enough to knock all the wind out of me, before I could react she viciously kneed me in the balls and I doubled over in excruciating pain. As I began to collapse towards her, Shika's legs swung up and her thighs wrapped themselves tightly around my head. At once, all sound and almost all light was blocked out. Shika's panty less crotch were literally less than an inch from my face, and her hands were gripping both of my wrists, making it impossible to escape. She began to apply more pressure with her thighs, and before long it felt like my head was being squeezed like a melon in a vise. I tried to cry out, to tell her I gave up and to beg her to stop, but I was practically shouting into her crotch and I doubt she would have let go anyway however much I pleaded. I quickly started to feel faint, and before I could do or say anything more I had blacked out.

A violent hand shook me out of the black tunnel, and I awoke groggily to find myself staring straight at Shika's crotch again. I was lying on my back on the dirty bathroom floor, and the other girls were standing in a circle around me. Shika was kneeling astride my collarbone with her school skirt riding up, her legs apart and her crotch area an inch or two from my face. Shika's gang were laughing and cheering, and for some reason I wished with all my heart that Mario wasn't still here watching this. Shika stared down at me contemptuously and without further ado, slapped me across the face with blinding force. Without giving me time to recover from the impact, she slapped me again with her other hand so hard I almost fainted, and then she slapped me again and again until I was reeling helplessly under a torrent of blows. She was pinning down my arms with her knees and my legs were useless, so I could do nothing but take every forceful slap right in the face. I began to weep and cry, sobbing shamelessly, and as the young schoolgirl slapped me right and left I begged her to stop in blubbering Japanese: "Onegai, onegai, yamete kudasai, yurushite kudasai." Please, please, please stop, please let me go...

At last, she stopped. I drew breath in ragged gasps, spluttering and coughing, and staring up through tears at the group of schoolgirls laughing and giggling over me. My face and body were a mass of pain, but even worse was to come. Shika stared down at me with her defiant dark eyes, relishing my abject terror of her.

"Now," she said in Japanese. "If you tell anyone about this, you stupid gaijin twerp, we'll tell everyone in the school how you just got beaten by a girl. Understood?"

Out of my sight, I heard another girl say something like "that goes for you, too," and give Mario a kick, confirming my fear that he had been watching the whole thing too. As I did not reply immediately, Shika drew back her hand and gave me another hard slap, and as I reeled in pain I hastily blubbered that I would never tell a soul.

Shika seemed to be satisfied by this, but instead of getting off me she scooted forward so that her crotch was actually resting on my face, the warm softness of her mound covering my mouth and her smell filling my nostrils. She leaned back a little, allowing me to get a good look up her loose school blouse. As I stared up at her midriff and the white bra that encased her firm young breasts, my cock started to harden in my pants. I cringed and prayed desperately that none of them would notice.

"Hey," one of the girls called out, "he's got an erection!" My heart sank.

Shika smiled down at me sadistically. "You dirty pervert."

She grabbed me by the hair with her left hand and slapped me hard with her right hand, she sat on my face again and started riding my face. The other girls stripped off my pants and boxers, then one of the girls fiercely grabber my penis and sat on it, oh god I’m being raped she began to pump forcefully up and down, the other two girls were kicking me in the side of my ribs.

"Shika, please, stop," I begged her helplessly in a muffled and tearful voice, with her cunt still covering my mouth. . My protests were completely smothered as my nose sank into her warm vagina. “shut up” I heard her say. The torment continued for 10 more minutes than both girls finally got off, I was a mess sobbing uncontrolled like a little boy.

"No crying! It's your own fault." She kicked me in my bruised ribs and I doubled up on the floor like a baby, sobbing with pain and humiliation. "Remember, you foreign piece of trash: if you say anything about us, everyone gets to know about this." I heard Shika's skirt swish as she walked off and the other girls filed past me as if in a procession, some giggling or smirking, others looking at me with expressions of pity. Some of them were taking pictures on their mobile phones. They walked out of the girls' toilets whispering and chattering, their footsteps and voices fading away down the corridor, and the door closed heavily behind them.

The young boy Mario, still drenched with sweat but having retrieved his clothes, stepped around me gingerly with a look of mixed pity and disgust. I started to say something to him, but he hurried out of the toilets without a word. I rolled over and tried to weep, but nothing came out. I tried to get up, but I was so badly beaten and drained of energy that I could barely move. I flopped back, stared at the ceiling through welling tears, and wished I had never come to Japan.

In a nutshell, that is my story: I am a fit, sporty 25-year old English teacher, who was beaten up, sexually abused and humiliated by 18-year old Japanese schoolgirls. I still teach English at the school, though I have made arrangements to terminate my contract early. Until my day of departure finally arrives, I have to go into school and see Shika, her gang of girls, and Mario every day. Shika and her friends do whatever the hell they want in my classes, and right now I barely have enough income to live on as I have been paying Shika large sums of money to ensure she does not tell anyone about 'what happened' or release the pictures she claims to possess. She comes into school with new phones, jewellery and all sorts, paid for by my hard-earned wages - and I feel like she still has her hand wrapped around my dick, milking me just like a cow. I hate her, fear her and yet fantasise about her every night, remembering the feel of her warm crotch against my face and the softness of her hand as she pumped me to orgasm after having slapped me senseless. Laugh at me -- say whatever the hell you like -- but please don't tell me to stay on in Japan and try to make some sense out of all of this. This experience will scar me for life, but at least I can get out of this fucking country, and stop having to be deprived of my dignity and mulcted of my salary every day by an adolescent girl. If you think I'm running away, being cowardly and pathetic -- well, you're right, I am. But what would you expect from a man who got beaten up by a Japanese schoolgirl?

Last edited by rarrudda; 03-Aug-17 at 22:10.
Old 04-Aug-17, 01:18
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: humiliated by a schoolgirl

That is an amazing thing to have happen. Don't let young fit girls fool you, they can do some damage to older guys and Shika and her gang proved that. You have a lot to worry about. How will you finish out your time in Japan? You really have to watch your back. Shika and her gang really liked humiliating you and who knows if and when they will strike again.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 05:36
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Is Shika en expert in judo, jui jitsu or karate? black belt? pictures?
Old 04-Aug-17, 08:56
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great story! Obviously fiction though so the request for a photo is pointless...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 11:17
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Cool story. There is also something incredibly sexy in Japanese schoolgirl`s uniforms, knee-lenght socks and these shoes :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wesker80PL For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 19:01
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Shika en expert in judo, jui jitsu or karate? black belt? pictures?
its a first person story told by Steve, so he doesn't know Shikas martial arts history, yet

here is a photo of Shika

and here are her 3 friends tormenting Mario , Shika is holding the camera.

Last edited by rarrudda; 04-Aug-17 at 23:19.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-17, 11:40
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

Great story and pics. Thanks Rarrudda.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-17, 13:47
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story and pics. Thanks Rarrudda.
thanks for the feedback Harry
much appreciated
part 2 coming soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-17, 10:55
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I Feel like Ive Read zur Exact same Story a few years ago,only it was a girl that was tormented
Old 15-Feb-18, 19:54
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: humiliated by a schoolgirl

I loved your story. Thank you so much.

Is very common (almost normal) a man to be beaten by a schoolgirl (especially a Japanese schoolgirl, who is a real bad girl).
You are not the first !
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post: