Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-13, 08:26
Producer
Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52 Points: 14,609, Level: 52
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,473 Times in 352 Posts
Default Re: Review: session with Tia

More of her from a recent shoot in Las Vegas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2013-04-16-01h19m50s84.jpg (76.3 KB, 594 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mwuvideos For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-13, 18:37
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-13, 00:06
Banned
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would love to know which one of these d-bag jobbers ruined the one chance I had at meeting Tia.

RIGHT][/RIGHT]
Old 19-Apr-13, 03:29
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Couldn't they have gotten a bigger lard ass to wrestler her?
Old 25-Mar-14, 13:25
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with Tia in February of 2011. Tia was very organized and prompt with her communication via email and when the time of the session got closer she provided me with her cell phone number and we communicated that way. She wrestled out of a flat in London and came down to meet me to assist with directions. The first thing that struck me about Tia was how attractive she is, she greeted me in a pair of jeans and a pullover and I was impressed with her broad shoulders and narrow waist - she was clearly very athletic. She is quite tall - a little taller than my 5'9".

We then went up to the flat where we discussed the session further - this was my first ever session, so I did not know what to expect, we agreed to start semi-competitive and then to go from there. Tia then went and got changed into a beautiful gold bikini and proceeded to stretch - which was quite intimidating, she takes her sessions very seriously. I wrestled in a tank-top and shorts and she commented on my muscularity ( I weighed about 178 and had 17 inch guns at the time) saying that I should be wrestling KO - who apparently at that time was trying to organize a wrestle with Tia.

Anyway we got stuck into wrestling and right from the beginning it was not semi-competitive it was full-on. We tested each other out and I was a fair bit stronger than her in the upper body but she was obviously quite skilled. We wrestled for about 10 minutes with no tapping but a few breaks and eventually I went to my back and in my inexperience was trying to stop a grapevine (which I have since discovered is not very effective against me - but I did not know this at the time), she inched her way up me and as I was trying to stop her legs she got me in a very tight choke about my neck and I pretty much tapped straight away. So my first ever session and I get tapped and am losing 1-0.

We had another fall and I was way more aggressive this time, from the clinch I overpowered her and ended up on top of her and had my forearm across her throat and increased the pressure - she tapped pretty quickly. So 1-1, I think if I wanted to I could have used this technique most times, but it was pretty rough and not really elegant, so I didn't use it again. We had a few more falls where Tia tapped when I twisted her arm behind her back like a hammer lock - she complained that this wasn't a proper jiu jitsu move; however, at no stage did we agree to jiu jitsu rules, not that I am aware that twisting of limbs is a no-no in jiu jitsu (if anyone can enlighten me on whether arm twisting is illegal I would aprreciate it.)

After this we had a break where Tia flexed her musles and we did a bit of arm wrestling. She is very strong in the left arm and it took me 30 seconds to beat her, but on the right arm I beat her in less than 5 seconds. We also talked, though this was difficult as her English was not great.

We decided to wrestle again and for most of the rest of the time Tia was on the defensive, I submitted her with a guillotine but she spent a fair amount of time in a ball trying to prevent me from submitting her. If you watch her videos she is very good at tripping you by using her long arms to take your ankles out if you are standing and she is on her back. She did this to me twice but could not take advantage of this. One clear advantage that she had over me was in her conditioning - she is very cardiovascularly fit.

So out time was up, overall she submitted 4 times to my 1, but she claimed my 2 arm twists shouldn't count - she is VERY competitive and hates to lose! Anyway she said that we needed to wrestle in Hungary in her house where she has mats and we could stand up, as we were on our knees for this one. Overall I would say a very challenging opponent who is very competitive and attractive. I would love to session with her again now as I have more experience and size and I am sure she has improved as well.
Great review. Great to hear from a strong and big guy like you about a competitive session. Even you are 178 lbs with 17'' inch biceps, still you must be good to beat someone like Tia 4-1. Think about how difficult it would be for a guy like me 5'7'' 154 lbs with 12'' biceps to compete against her. I think her biceps are 14.5'' so holding on for 30 secs against your 17'' big guns is marvelous. Inch to inch, pound to pound she must be stronger than you.
Old 20-Jun-17, 21:36
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Tia reviews

A few days ago I had my first, and most anticipated session with Tia. Actually Tia was supposed to be my first ever back in 2013, but I wasn't ready yet and got the cold feet. I finally got the courage to do sessions in the end of 2015 but by then Tia was retired. So the announcement of her unretirement got me excited, and a few months later she announced her traveling to my country.

I initially set up a session for 60 minutes, but then I remembered the previous sessions, especially the one with Viktoria, that felt very short and had me wanting more. So I asked Tia for 90 minutes session which she happily accommodated. Well, In the aftermath it was a mistake on my part - ofcourse, I should have asked for 2 hours or more.

Tia is very reliable and responsive, organized and all the logistics prior to the session went smoothly.

As the days went by I got increasingly excited and nervous, I already gained some experience with session girls, but this is not just a girl but the legendary Tia. So the time has come, i went slowly up the stairs , knocked on the door.... heard the lock being unlocked...and.......

Look- Tia frequently posts Updated photos on her Facebook page so everyone should know how stunning she is. But still no picture prepares you for the real thing. Most wrestlers open the door wearing causal clothing and after that , they change to their wrestling attire. But Tia opened the door already wearing a bikini and high heels. I wasn't ready for that. You can't be ready for that! What a goddess. I was honestly confused for 30 seconds or so. I think that she is used to that - she knows that she is one in a million, no exaggeration. She hugged me warmly and in a few minutes i felt comfortable at her presence.

We talked a little bit, she has a reputation of being a nice girl so I asked her to be extra dominant with me, no mercy with me trying to resist , her reply was a big smile "no mercy? Ok!".

We started with armwrestling. Up to the session with Tia I had a nice run of armwrestling with wrestlers ( I exclude Anna m strong here as she's more of a strongwoman than a wrestler) - draw against Viktoria, victories against Aisa and Minxy li . But Tia just laughed and made me try my best, her arm didn't move at all. And after i got tired she elegantly put my arm to the mat. Well, let's try the left hand- my dominant hand that usually gives hard time to most wrestlers. But as it turns out, Tia is also left handed ! and it was easier for her. I put maximum effort, closing my eyes to put more power to my arm, but nothing.her arm just wouldn't move. And when she decided, she immediately put me down.Out of the "pure" wrestlers (e.g not strong women or fbbs) she is by far the strongest in her arms. By then I already realized that I am in trouble.

Big trouble.

After that the onslaught began.

When you look at the videos, you are amazed by how fast, efficient and almost beastly Tia is. When you are on the receiving end of this, you really are powerless. She started by just sitting on my chest and thrusting her pelvic bones. Her bones are sharp! No time to blink and the first of many reverse headscissors followed. For two seconds. The pain was something out of this planet, and she kept the hold , saying repeatedly "no mercy״. i started hitting like crazy on her legs and she finally released the hold. No time to breath and a grapevine was applied . Less then 5 seconds and i tapped but instead of releasing she simply hit-bombed my stomach with hers, I screamed and she finally released. For one second. And this went on and on - straight headscissors, completely smothering breast smothers,inescapable facesitting. I needed a break and after a few more holds she let me have my first of many drinking breaks. I was apparently in shock as she was truly concerned about me, asked me if I was ready to continue. Hell yeah...

The session went on- her legs made me tap on scissors on my arm, scissors on my legs, my neck, my jaws. Her arms choked me and made me truely panic. Nobody has done it to me before. Then I asked her for a real challenge - bodyscissors. She was initially skeptical (I'm a big fat mofo) but she eventually did it. The only one to do it was Viktoria but they had a different approach - Viktoria put her legs on my belly and back and her squeeze felt like mashing my internal organs and belly fat together. Tia put her legs on the side of my body and it felt just like two iron bars pressing on my ribs. It took a few seconds but I had to tap.

Ok, this is getting too long. I'll just shortly describe two more challenges I do with wrestlers: the iPhone code challenge which took Tia about a minute to extract from me , and the 5 taps in 10 minutes challenge, which she declined- she offered 5 taps in 2 minutes instead, and after 1.5 minutes it was over (after each tap we returned the starting position)
She was like a huricanne, a lightning bolt.

The 90 minutes session ended in no time. What a goddess fighting machine. Nice girl? Out of the session she's lovely but if you ask her to dominate she'll rock your world. If you just have one session in your life- have it with Tia. If you are into this wrestling domination by a woman- Tia is amust.

Sorry for the length but a few days after the session I had to spill it out. I'm still in awe.

Last edited by Royh; 20-Jun-17 at 21:58.
Old 23-Jun-17, 19:34
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-17, 18:58
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

I visited here in end of May and can tell you that she is not for nothing one of the very best Sessiongirls in the world. Not too forget the kind personality.

I fully agree too the previous writer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-18, 20:28
Points: 3,960, Level: 26 Points: 3,960, Level: 26 Points: 3,960, Level: 26
Last Achievements

For me this woman has always been highest on my list for a session. When I made a trip to Hungary and knowing I was gonna travel past the city where she lives it was an easy decision to stop by for a session.

Pre-contact was excellent. She answered on my emails quickly and also allowed for me to get her number if there was some issues. Last but not least she picked me up on the train station and took me to the place for the session. This place was a proper wrestling studio with mats and stuff. You know its authentic when it smells like a place they have been wrestling for 50 years...

For the session I was interested in leg wrestling, arm wrestling and wrestling.

We did arm wrestling at two different occasions, before and mid-wrestling. At the first time she won pretty quick and especially with her left. For the second time at one time I actually won right once (I think she let me), but for left she gave me as big as head start as you can get and I still didn't win (could not move her even with all that leverage).

Leg wrestling we did both with her barefoot and wearing high heels. Barefoot was a walk in the park for her strong legs but with high heels it was not as easy - she was however clearly victorious also then.

In the wrestling she was as fantastic as I knew she would be. I think when watching for example a video where a girl so easily beats a normal sized guy it would almost look fake, but when they guy breaths like he has done intervals, and the girl less than she would on a cardio warmup you can believe its pretty real.
Her focus was to make sure I submitted in as many different holds as she could and she does this very elegant. She kept teasing me in different ways to make sure I really tried my best.

All in all it was a great session. She is very easy to talk to, very friendly, very professional and extremely good looking (looks and muscle-wise). If I could I would have a session with her every week. I recommend her to anyone who wants to have a session with someone who can wrestle.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mrmax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 16:05
Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19 Points: 2,291, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Never had a session before and was thinking of booking a session with Tia in Zurich next month. Going by the reviews it seems like she's one of the best in business. As a first time doing a session do you think Tia is worth booking?
The Following User Says Thank You to Yatesy200 For This Useful Post: