Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-16, 04:49
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tyler vs. Cassie

TYLER VS CASSIE: THE FINAL MATCH (PART 1)

There stood both Tyler and Cassie in front of each other. The brother had a slight advantage in both height and weight, but his sister was definitely in best shape.
She was angry and desperate to prove her older brother that she was no longer the weakest on the family. Cassidy quickly ran towards her brother and threw a jab at his face. He was taken by surprise and backed down, as he rubbed his chin.
- So that's how you wanna do this, huh? - he said as he blocked her next punch and kneed her on her abdomen, which was as solid as a rock.
Cassie threw a few shots at his brother, but Tyler blocked most of them. Then, he started demolishing his sister. After a right hook to her ribs, the young girl finally realized she wasn't stronger than her brother, but she could still beat him at wrestling.

Cassidy wrapped her arms around Ty's mid section and attempted a bear hug on his brother, which wasn't too effective; but she got what she wanted. After struggling a little, they both ended up on the ground, with Cassie on top.

Tyler pushed his sister off of him, and grabbed her by the hair, then smashed her pretty face against the floor. People weren't swearing at the older brother for being so rude, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to let his sister win, specially after everything she had said.
- How you doin' little sis'? Ready to give up? - teased Ty.
- No fucking way, you dirty pig - she replied. He just laughed in response, but was surprised by a punch to the nose by his sister.
Tyler walked to his corner, as he held his nose. It wasn't bleeding, but it hurt a lot. This gave Cassie enough time to stand up and recover a little.

Ty rushed towards his sister, but she was able to catch him and wrapped his arms around his head as the both went down. Cassidy's biceps were popping as she did her best to keep her arms around his brother's head. Tyler managed to get on top of his sister, but was still trying to get free of her hold. Nonetheless, he was too slow. She was a very flexible girl thanks to casual yoga classes, and was able to wrap her legs around his brother. She started squeezing on both sides. His head and back were in a lot pain. Tyler wanted to scream, but that would be even worse than loosing to his little sister. After what felt like hours, the boy was able to separate her strong arms and pinned them to the ground.
- That won't break my scissors, Ty! - she mocked.
He didn't reply. Now that his arms were free he was able to move better, and eventually, was able to escape Cassie's scissors. He crawled away, as he saw his sisters' thighs and calves, which looked more muscular than his, and her wonderful six pack abs as she breathed in and out.

Tyler stands up and as his sister does the same, he ran towards her and threw a few wild punches to her head and arms, but she dodged all of them; and kicked him on his weak abs. Her thighs were bigger than Ty's and he felt embarrassed by this, but he couldn't think about that at that moment.

Cassidy connects a kick at Ty's chin, and he falls flat to the ground, almost knocked out. She quickly sits down and puts his head between her thighs, as a grin appears at her face. Tyler slowly recovered from that kick to find himself in a very bad position. His sister starts squeezing the shit out of him, and he finally shouts in pain. His friends laugh at him, but they don't know how strong his sister really is. Cassie's strength start overwhelming Tyler's tolerance to pain, and he knows he's not strong enough to do it, so she reaches for Cassie's left boob and is barely able to touch it, but that was enough for her to immediately release the hold and stand up.
- What the fuck?! - she shouted.
- No rules... he said no rules - his brother replied.
- You fucking pervert!!! I'll kill you!
He just smiled.
Cassie threw a wheel kick to his brother's face, but he was ready this time. He was able catch her feet and pulled it, which shoved his sister off balance, causing her to fall on her face. Tyler twisted her ankle and put his sister on an ankle lock. She was screaming in pain, as she shook her leg trying to get free. She raised her hand and Otto walked up to her as she waited for the girl to tap out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Recently, I've been writing the story of 3 different mini-series, and since this one is about to (finally) end, I decided to ask you which one you'd like to read. I PROMISE THIS TIME I WILL WRITE IT because I already know how the stories will develop. I hope I get some feedback. Anyway, these are the stories:
1. A rich bitchy gorgeous girl fights an athletic woman, more than a decade older than them. The young girl will also get help from his boyfriend. What will win, strength or youth?
2. A young guy starts wrestling with his fit beautiful teacher. What will happen when his athletic strong jealous girlfriend finds out?
3. A male teenager is forced to babysit his little sister's best friends, who convince him of wrestling them. Slowly, he discovers how strong they can become.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 07:38
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Number 3 of course!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 12:05
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I agree, mate. Number three sounds good.

Thanks for continuing the Tyler vs Cassie story. My money is all on Cassie. Hope she humbles him in front of all his friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 12:20
Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Number 3 as long as the girls aren't so young that it becomes harder to believe that they can beat the brother. I'd rather an unreasonable age at which the girls are babysat than an unreasonable fight.
Old 13-Nov-16, 12:48
obfusc9981

Definitely number 3 ! And btw thanks for this story!
Old 13-Nov-16, 14:57
Last Achievements

Thanks for the comments!! I think it's pretty obvious that number won. It'll start as soon as this story is finished. And don't worry about the ages @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. It won't be some 20-year-old being manhandled by a 7-year-old girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-16, 01:31
Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23 Points: 3,255, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Thanks lol
Old 14-Nov-16, 01:42
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the comments!! I think it's pretty obvious that number won. It'll start as soon as this story is finished. And don't worry about the ages @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. It won't be some 20-year-old being manhandled by a 7-year-old girl.
You are such a good writer, very discriptive almost like I'm there. I like story 3 like everybody else, so I hope you write it soon.
Old 14-Nov-16, 02:24
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Number 3. Please make the guy tall and skinny and the girls very short and thick Asian triplets who outweigh him.

Last edited by Ultrabomb; 14-Nov-16 at 04:19.
Old 14-Nov-16, 04:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are such a good writer, very discriptive almost like I'm there. I like story 3 like everybody else, so I hope you write it soon.
Thanks man!! It'll be soon!!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that's not what I was thinking but I'll see what I can do
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:

Tags
little sister, match, siblings, stronger, wrestling