Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-May-17, 23:13
Temporary group
Points: 8,873, Level: 40 Points: 8,873, Level: 40 Points: 8,873, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Self Acceptance

Hey guys , i dont post much on this forum but i use it alot and thought that its about time for me to post.

Basically this discussion is gonna be about how our fetish came to be and the acceptance of them. Im gonna start with my little story.

So basically since i was about 11 years old i have been into femdom , mainly smothering and facesitting. Im now in my twenties and i still have the same fetish and its just as strong. For the longest time i thought that there was something wrong with me , i tried everything in my power to get rid of my fetish but recently i have come to a realization and its that i dont want to get rid of it.

Its like asking someone who loves a certain flavor of ice cream just because it seems that most people dont like that flavor. The truth is were all different and have our unique likes and dislikes and just because were not the "norm" doesn't mean what we like is bad. Ever since ive accepted the fact that i always have and always will love smother/facesitting femdom its like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it has allowed me to stop feeling guilty and enjoy what i was born to enjoy.

Anyway thats my two cents on the topic of self acceptance , feel free to add your own take and we can call support each other.
Old 08-May-17, 13:29
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Self Acceptance

I have always had the same fetish myself, there's not a lot you can do about it. It has negatively affected my life in a number of ways, but that's the way it goes. Luckily I do also like 'normal' sex and have lovely children, but I do see it as a bit of a handicap....
Having realized the disadvantages, I do pity those who have illegal fetishes, they have them and always will - but in most cases there are no excuses for indulging in them as they harm others.
Old 15-May-17, 13:57
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts
Default Re: Self Acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by namiofan101 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ever since ive accepted the fact that i always have and always will love smother/facesitting femdom its like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it has allowed me to stop feeling guilty and enjoy what i was born to enjoy.
So James, as I understand it, the huge weight that is off your shoulders is now on your face.

Seriously though, you raise a very good topic. I myself, when I was young, discovered that I had a fetish for femdom and felt very guilty. Mind you, in those days, I had general feelings of guilt about sex anyway. I would buy magazines to satisfy my needs and then would feel so bad about it that I would tear them up and throw them away (must have wasted a fortune).

Like you it negatively affected my life for many years. I often felt racked with guilt and self-loathing. Thankfully however, since society has become more open about such things, I eventually realised that many share my interests and I now feel quite relaxed and self-accepting. The fact that my wife knows about and is herself accepting about my fetish helped tremendously. Although she is not into it femdom herself, she does encourage me to produce the drawings that I post on this site.

Tags
facesitting, femdom, smother, smothering