Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jul-18, 01:09
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Long term session 'relationships'

It seems many people session with multiple women, going from one to another, being what you might call 'promiscuous'. But are there guys out there who tend to see the same woman for sessions exclusively or semi-exclusively? Anyone seen the same woman 10, 20 or 30 times? Does it get better and better as, for example, she learns your limits and what you really like? Or does it always get boring eventually?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 01:40
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Long term session 'relationships'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It seems many people session with multiple women, going from one to another, being what you might call 'promiscuous'. But are there guys out there who tend to see the same woman for sessions exclusively or semi-exclusively? Anyone seen the same woman 10, 20 or 30 times? Does it get better and better as, for example, she learns your limits and what you really like? Or does it always get boring eventually?
Yes. I've seen the same woman a bit more than 20 times. The benefits from my personal view are that they get to know me better, more familiar about my personal life(and financial situation). Can talk without feeling awkward or worrying about formalities and all that stuff. Sometimes even go out for dinner. As far as the session stuff goes, they know all about me and my limits so we know what to expect, and what i can't handle. Don't have to send a deposit. Have more priority for booking and much easier for me to book a date i like along with a time.

Hasn't gotten boring for me, but i'm a boring guy in general so idc. I may still see new session wrestlers once in awhile, but rarely. If it's someone I really like, I stick to them.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 16:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. I've seen the same woman a bit more than 20 times. The benefits from my personal view are that they get to know me better, more familiar about my personal life(and financial situation). Can talk without feeling awkward or worrying about formalities and all that stuff. Sometimes even go out for dinner. As far as the session stuff goes, they know all about me and my limits so we know what to expect, and what i can't handle. Don't have to send a deposit. Have more priority for booking and much easier for me to book a date i like along with a time.

Hasn't gotten boring for me, but i'm a boring guy in general so idc. I may still see new session wrestlers once in awhile, but rarely. If it's someone I really like, I stick to them.
I don't know about boring... there are so many variables with session wrestlers: physique type, strength, size, attitude, appearance, grappling skills and style. If you find someone who ticks all the boxes, who you have some chemistry with and you can see regularly, then you could have numerous great sessions in a year rather than some great but some underwhelming. I suspect I might find myself in this situation, so it's good to hear from someone that it works for them.
Old 01-Jul-18, 16:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

A session wrestler told me about a client who saw her over 50 times, and he wasn't rich. I'm guessing he had a thing for her. She told me she finally talked to him and suggested he ease up.

For me, there's so many great women out there, the idea of focusing on one doesn't have a strong appeal, though I've had favorites. I same Shannon Logan 5 or 6 times in a 2 year period. I'd have seen her more than that if she hadn't retired. She did let me take her out to dinner a couple times, but she did it the summer before she was starting school, so she was moving away in 6 weeks. I fell in love with her a bit anyway and missed her when she moved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 17:04
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

My last two sessions were 6 years apart. Sessioning, for me, is a total indulgence. I may have a session next week which would make two in a year, which equates to me going totally nuts!!

So, I can't even imagine going to the same sessionist several times a year.

Although, kazanavest had a great point about an increased comfort level achieved by repeat sessons. The lack of awkwardness would be a plus
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 17:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A session wrestler told me about a client who saw her over 50 times, and he wasn't rich. I'm guessing he had a thing for her. She told me she finally talked to him and suggested he ease up.

For me, there's so many great women out there, the idea of focusing on one doesn't have a strong appeal, though I've had favorites. I same Shannon Logan 5 or 6 times in a 2 year period. I'd have seen her more than that if she hadn't retired. She did let me take her out to dinner a couple times, but she did it the summer before she was starting school, so she was moving away in 6 weeks. I fell in love with her a bit anyway and missed her when she moved.
50 sessions sounds like A LOT. I was thinking more like seeing someone every 2 or 3 months, leaving time in between to see travelling women or someone local who piques my interest. I guess that's more of an 'open relationship'.

I waited around for the return of a couple of travelling wrestlers that I liked, which probably contributed to me not sessioning with other people and then drifting off the scene a few years ago.

I can see how you could get fixated on one person, especially if you're a sub and looking for someone to worship. But being too reliant on one paid service provider probably isn't a recipe for long-term happiness.
Old 01-Jul-18, 18:24
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'm a big fan of being with just one woman but that's mostly because, in my case, that one woman was Nikki Fierce. I think our first session was back in 2013. We enjoyed each other so much, I found myself more curious about seeing her again rather than exploring other session possibilities. We became friends but more than that, I'd say our regular sessions became sort of mini-vacations from the world because we offered each other a safe place to indulge ourselves in fantasies and good feelings. She knew mine and I knew hers. That's not possible in a one time session experience. I can understand how some guys wind up dating women they've sessioned with but for Nikki and me, the formal nature of our arranged "professional" meetings made things more special and fun.

In general, I'd say there's no general rule about this other than, find what works and do it. If you want some shallow fun, it's definitely available out there. But if you're interested in going deep, it's also a possibility.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 18:34
Last Achievements

One more question for those that have sessioned many times with the same person: do you pretty much do the same thing in each session, or do you keep trying new things?
Old 01-Jul-18, 19:43
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I have sessioned with Amazon Ashley approximately 20 times. For me it was always a thrill because a) she was so much bigger than me, and b) she learned what I was into and subsequently liked to push my limits. She was also just generally a fun, likable person. I would totally continue to session with her but now that I'm married, I'm still working on getting permission to do so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 23:05
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by versmuscle12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have sessioned with Amazon Ashley approximately 20 times. For me it was always a thrill because a) she was so much bigger than me, and b) she learned what I was into and subsequently liked to push my limits. She was also just generally a fun, likable person. I would totally continue to session with her but now that I'm married, I'm still working on getting permission to do so.
Amazon Ashley Adair? She does wrestling sessions?

She’s 204 CM tall and dance with Miley Cirus !!

Tags
session girls, sessions