Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Old 12-Jan-19, 03:22
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women, Men and Sports

Interviewer - For the #1 Dutch magazine, Deman Gosselt, its main reporter. This time I'm with the captain of the Dutch Women's Soccer Team, also known as "the Real Clockword Orange", and the first thing I have to do after that incredible match last Sunday is congratulate these amazing women and especially, Sofie Van Der Veen, who is right beside me. Well done Sofie! Can you please tell us how much you think this Female World Cup represents to you and all Netherlands?

Sofie - Well, thank you! I am quite surprised they sent a man to interview me. I mean, you are a great professional, but your gender has never won one of these (pointing the cup on the bench next to her).

Interviewer - Oh! That was a low blow!

Sofie - I'm just kidding! This means a lot for us because we have trained so hard to be here and the girls have done an outstanding job into the field. People will eventually recognize our work and we know we have made history in the sports of our country.

Interviewer - You have defeated Austria 4-0 in the final and that was a show of extreme confidence and accuracy. Can you tell us why you were so successful?

Sofie - Well, there are many reasons to say we were and ARE successful. One of them, I mentioned it before, hard work and training. The second one, determination to win. Before we stepped into the pitch we knew we would win. And the third one is... believe it or not, gender.

Interviewer - That's interesting. What do you mean by gender?

Sofie - I mean, we thought that by winning this cup we would prove a hidden truth not accepted by many men. I can explain it to you. Soccer is a difficult sport, as so many others, but this one had something quite particular that not so many people dared to see. Neither the male team nor the female team had reached a World Cup ever before. I'm not saying there weren't many male players who played fantastic soccer... Marco van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp or the great Johan Cruyff. The point I'm making is that despite their greatness, they did not lift a trophy for our country. It wasn't a male the first one to do it. It was a FEMALE player who did it.

Interviewer - So you are saying that was part of the motivation that propelled your team to win this cup... to prove a point.

Sofie - I'm saying that motivation is important, but competition against the opposite sex is better. We wanted to show that women are equal to men at sports...

Interviewer - And you showed it.

Sofie - That's where you are wrong. We didn't show equality...

Interviewer - Well, that's equality! You have won the first final you play while men have been defeated in three finals throughout his...

Sofie - We have surpassed them. And you have just said it... it's women one, men none. Sorry. It's hard for men to accept women are getting better than them at sports. Netherlands is just another example out of a hundred. Think about the USA. Girls can easily kick boys' asses when it comes to soccer titles. In Spain and the UK women got more gold medals than males in the Olympics.

Interviewer - Well, you are competing against your own gender...

Sofie - You too, and still we beat you... don't you remember women beat men in the College Intergender Championship last year? We had over twenty more points and beat your best sportsmen...

Interviewer - I think we should go back to business... the Female World Cup was amazing, the best teams com...

[OUT OF THE INTERVIEW]

Interviewer - The photo session shows you naked. Did you agree on this? Won't you have any trou...

Sofie - It's fine, I asked for it. It is a representation of the nature, the essence of the superior sex... enjoy them, (if you can) -giggles-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (368.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (325.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (236.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (371.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (392.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (398.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (277.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (254.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (353.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (354.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (364.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (343.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (256.4 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (266.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (365.9 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (343.7 KB, 46 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-19, 00:54
Last Achievements

BS brings you the ultimate news!

GIRLS CAN CELEBRATE!

Lexi Ward won the Intergender Championship against... his own coach! Johnny Sins gave her some troubles throughout the fight, but she came finally on top. Lexi's pussy was dominated from round 1 to 3, but she regained control and didn't leave a trace of doubt. The judges had scored the first three rounds 10-9 favoring Johnny, but from round 4 to 10, it was Lexi who got more points (she even scored 10-7 in rounds 7 and 9). The match unfortunately didn't even finish since it was declared Lexi was sexually destroying her opponent and she won by STKO -Sexual Technical Knockout. Sins confessed after the match he was overwhelmed and couldn't overpower Lexi's stamina. For Ward, it was "just a little bit difficult at the beginning", though she "had expected to dominate all rounds." Finally, when asked about the classical prize -that is the pussy licking- she said she had pity of him because her actual plan was to squirt on his face and defeated dick. All in all, the championship returns to female hands.

Congrat, ladies!

That's all for now fellows, have a nice week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (407.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (539.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (554.9 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (574.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (504.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (505.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (584.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (566.8 KB, 126 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 18:26
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,716 Times in 721 Posts

Dirty pool!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-19, 02:30
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,716 Times in 721 Posts

More dirty pool with Jessica Bangkok!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-19, 15:07
Points: 4,793, Level: 29 Points: 4,793, Level: 29 Points: 4,793, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frnord [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More dirty pool with Jessica Bangkok!
Based on the last two pictures, it appears that he won.
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-19, 23:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho144 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not really, I think she is using her tits to distract him and confuse him. She is clearly the winner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 05:38
Last Achievements

Interviewer– We have a very special guest –at least for women- today. We are talking to a woman who, accompanied by 10 other women, have made history. She was the best player of that match… I don’t want to mention the name of the match…

Brigitte – [almost interrupting with delight] Bataille des Sexes!!

Interviewer - OK! You have introduced yourself quite effusively! Ladies and, unfortunately, gentlemen, may I introduce to Brigitte Fleur! Women’s player of the match.

Brigitte – Thank you! Thank you! It’s a real pleasure to be with such an extravagant man.

Interviewer – Oh, you are putting me under pressure, lady! [laughs]. So, Brigitte, for those who don’t know you, -if there is someone who doesn’t know you!-, can you tell them who you are and why you are here?

Brigitte – For those who don’t know the Hens, we are a whole female French football team composed of 11 wonderful athletes who took a challenge from the professional and recent Champions of the World, French men’s team. This match or “Bataille des Sexes”, like it was called in the media, was originally organized to be friendly and we would let the men win. But what kind of message would we leave to the millions of women and girls who watched us in action? That we were beaten because we are women? Oh, no sir. So, we took it serious. We told the men to put their best players because they would face their worst nightmare.

Interviewer – What was their reaction?

Brigitte – They laughed and then realized we were talking no shit. So, they accepted and proposed a deal. The winner would get a prize. If they won, we would have to go to their changing room and each of us make them a blowjob…

Interviewer – Dirty, but understandable.

Brigitte – Technically, we would be their sexual slaves until they came.

Interviewer – And what if you won?

Brigitte – If we won, we would not only embarrass them in front of the world but we would also take their World Cup trophy and put it in the female showcase of the French Football Federation. It would be a remembrance that female athletes defeated males!

Interviewer – Can you tell us how the match developed?

Brigitte – They had their best players, you know. Pogba, Griezmann, Mbappé, Pavard, Umtiti… you know, first class players. The match started with several occasions for the guys. They almost scored one goal in 2 minutes. But the girls knew it would be that way. So we waited for them, and defended as fiercely as we could. Griezmann scored a goal in offside, the whole world watched he was two steps in offside position… all but the ref. We were losing, but we knew we could give much more than that.

Interviewer – So, it’s 1-0 for the guys… weren’t you scared they scored, let’s say, three more goals in the next minutes and you left the pitch humiliated?

Brigitte – We just knew that wouldn’t happen. Call it female instinct, or whichever you want. We just continued with the pressing. Guys were everywhere but we didn’t give up. Almost at the end of the first half, the guys moved their defensive lines forward and left many holes. They were so much overconfident… I recovered the ball and saw Charlotte in line, in our own pitch, and passed the ball to her. She just had to run as hell and avoid the goalkeeper, who by the way was extremely anxious not to get scored and lifted his hands in the air to just touch with the tips of his fingers a ball that ended at the bottom of the net.

Interviewer – Wow, so you even the match! Which was the reaction of the stadium?

Brigitte – Girls… extremely excited. Boys… boys will be boys. They blamed the coach and the keeper.

Interviewer – Can you tell us what happened during the second half?

Brigitte – That goal at the end of the first half was almost energetic for us and lethal for the guys. They stopped pressing with the same confidence and started missing passes easily. It was 10 minutes of the second part and we were clearly dominating the men. We were only moving the ball from one way to the other. I think they almost were dazed!

Interviewer – How was THAT moment? You know which I mean…

Brigitte – Oh, yeah! I know what you mean. It was… it was… orgasmic. And not only for me, but for all the female audience. It was a corner, I remember, and they were much taller than us. So instead of trying the header, my partner, Janice, made the ball fly throughout the front area. It was ideal for a volley-shooting, and I didn’t think it twice. They guys just watched with desperation and disbelief how the ball hit the post and entered violently in the right corner of the net… I swear to God I hadn’t celebrated a goal the way I did that night!

Interviewer – Oh, yes. I remember. And it hurts. Can you tell the audience the final score of the match?

Brigitte – Well, most of the girls must know it, anyway! That goal brought ecstasy in our spirit and we were encouraged to finish with them by the women at the stadium. The final score favoured us and we defeated the guys 4-1.

Interviewer – So, 4-1 is not being lucky.

Brigitte – We were not lucky. We were superior. Morally superior. Physically superior. We were women in essence. We showed the world that things have changed and that women are in charge now.

Interviewer – Sorry, champ, but that sounds sexist.

Brigitte – It’s not sexist. I’m not saying men are useless. I’m saying we have defeated them fair and square. The female sex has humiliated the male sex at their best sport. Accept it, Bobby.

Interviewer – It was a very good match for you, ladies… but…

Brigitte – No, it was extraordinary, and the shining male World Cup, which now stands in our showcase, proves I’m right. So, women and girls… celebrate and laugh at men! Men and boys cry and wait for another chance! We have clearly won this battle… one in your own battlefield.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (128.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (124.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (202.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (220.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (213.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (138.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (212.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (202.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (118.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (207.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (214.2 KB, 19 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 01:54
Last Achievements

Based on a true story. You can check it here:

-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2009-01-27-women-win-palm-beach
-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2010-02-02-battle-of-the-sexes
-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2011-02-08-battle-of-the-sexes
-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2012-01-30-battle-of-the-sexes
-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2013-01-15-show-jumping-battle-of-the-sexes
-https://www.horseillustrated.com/horse-news-2014-01-13-battle-of-the-sexes
-https://pbiec.coth.com/article/men-and-women-tie-after-fierce-competition-in-75000-battle-of-the-sexes-at-the-2015-winter-equestrian-festival
-https://www.equinejournal.com/2017/01/16/women-win-wefs-75000-battle-sexes/
-https://www.equinejournal.com/2018/01/15/mens-team-capture-10th-annual-battle-sexes-2018-winter-equestrian-festival/
-https://www.equinejournal.com/2019/01/13/women-return-to-dominance-in-wefs-75000-battle-of-the-sexes/

2019 - Battle of the Sexes... Winter Equestrian Festival

It has been 10 years since the first Battle of the sexes in which compete the best equestrians of the world. It is a festival which is quite funny, there are many people participating in it and they get the best from this wonderful event. Girls wear pink clothes, while boys prefer blue ones. Besides the fun, each gender has tried to show who is the best at horse riding. It was quite surprising when women got that first win in 2009. But 10 years later, is it any surprise that girls have dominated the battle once again? Well, except for 2015 (a tie) and 2018 (a male victory), the other years have been totally pink. Women have not only beaten but they have also crushed men so easily, it is impossible to think about a possible way men can win as many years as women have won. Men got a victory last year thanks to women's pity for them. They had been winning for 8 consecutive years!

As far as now, the score is: Women 9, Men 1. This year, women wanted to show this dominance to the world through these pictures. "By being naked, we want to show we dominate in all aspects of life". About the picture which shows a man on the ground, girls say: "This year we had bet we could beat them again... after all, men got just 1 point and we were 7 ahead! Males' ego blinded them and they accepted. The bet was that the winner team could take the captain from the other team and do him or her whatever they wanted... and, yes", she added with a big smile, "we were talking about sex"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (410.4 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (457.7 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (122.5 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (138.0 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (187.2 KB, 133 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 14:11
harryjones

She looks like she'd have a lot of men beat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 17:22
Points: 4,793, Level: 29 Points: 4,793, Level: 29 Points: 4,793, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho144 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What result could possibly be construed as him being a loser?
The Following User Says Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:

Tags
male vs female, sport, sports