Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Dec-13, 07:24
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default 3-1 handicap tag match elimination match. winner take all match.

The past three months has seen this pop diva turned wrestler Miss Parry defeat every single male opponent except one. Miss Parry has defeated every single tag team up until now, except one tag team on her way to becoming both the World & World Tag team champion, she holds both belts or in this case, three belts. Missy Parry who loves to his use her legs to kick, wear down & show off, but do not under estimate her 5 ft 6 stature she can lift a 350 pound wrestler off his feet & hold him above her hand at her fingertips. Tonight Miss Parry will have to face three superstars in a 3-1 Handicap Tag Elimination Match. This is without doubt, the biggest, the grandest challenge, any champion has ever had to confront. The tag team are the first of her three opponents to make their way to the ring, to the drowning boos of the fans, as they make their way arrogantly to the ring first, The Guns, made of Shelley & Sabin. Now the boos are even louder, as they are being joined by their partner in this match [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & Sena is the most hated superstar in history. Sena [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] steps through the ropes & tells the fans to fuck off, as he has no time for them or their crap as he always tells us at the drop of a hat lately. All three have become the most despised men in professional wrestling. They have promised carnage & domination like never seen before.

Here comes there opponent Miss Parry, who should she win, she will retain both the World Title & the World Tag team Champion in this main event match. The promoter is entirely sick & tired of the divas winning. This diva comes out to her own music playing & she loves to defeat her men using sex appeal, but she wants it done for her wrestling exploits, but she always can't help it, if she gets caught up in the moment like a certain bit of clothing not being able to withstand the physical struggle & it might accident fall off her, as Miss Parry steps through the ropes, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] she is one of the most lethal divas in that ring & will punish her opponents. But how will she cope 3-1 handicap tag, against three superstars who will resort to anything to win.

Miss Parry ( top left of screen corner ) going waving to her fans, as she motions to her fans, whilst she parades the WORLD title around her waist & she holds each of the World Tag team titles in each of her hands & she will put it all on the line against the best individual wrestler & best tag teams in professional wrestling. These three have had a longer winning streaks then her. These three superstars who have had the same matches with seasoned diva wrestlers who did it all the indies, the empty school halls, all the way & have learned from the best male wrestler at boot camp. None of them had come close & all both had fallen, Miss Parry demanded this match insisting, it is her opponents who have to fear her & not the other way around.

The pleasantries are complete with the anthem finished, sang by Miss Parry, as now we have had the official introductions done as well. The atmosphere of the fans continues to build to a higher & higher level, as the noise is no at fever pitch. Miss Parry is ready, the match is appears to be ready to start, at any moment. Miss Parry is eliminated, provided her opponents remain in the match, they are all awarded their respective titles. Miss Parry ( top left of screen ) will have no tag team partner to tag out to should she need a breather, as she will need to go it all alone against the number one ranked individual challenger & number one ranked tag team.

Miss Parry ( top left of screen corner ) comes out of her corner to move about the ring, seizing up Sabin( who has back to the commentators ) as they grapple for the upperhand. Miss Parry pressing against Sabin forces him nice & steadily towards the ropes ( top right of screen corner ) as she restrains his arms, in process & then Miss Parry cops a EYE GAUGE from Sabin as she walks away trying to clear her eyes, as Sabin comes off the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen corner ) to FLAMING ASS DROP into the arms of Miss Parry who had the awareness, even in such a short wrestling life span to be able to telegraph the move & deliver a captured & MODIFIED SIDE WALK SLAMS Sabin & Miss Parry immediately goes for the first pin fall in this match ... not even a one count, not even a one, before Sabin KICKS OUT!.

Miss Parry pulls Sabin to his feet to Irish Whip him to the ropes ( from middle of the ring to the right of screen ropes ) & on his return Sabin flies through the air having used those ropes to SPRINGBOARD DOUBLE DROP KICK Miss Parry who was following up to cop the blow to her chest & it knocks her off her feet to the canvass, as Sabin is first to his feet & meets Miss Parry who gets up near the ropes ( left of screen ) where she is met near those ropes ( left of screen, as she was practically leaning on those ropes ) & Miss Parry uses Sabin's momentum to HOT SHOT into the top rope & continue the move into a second phase & deliver a bone rattling SPINE BUSTER SLAM on the canvass & the course of this 3-1 handicap elimination tag match is now in Miss Parry's favor. Miss Parry pulls up Sabin, to his feet, as Miss Parry BEAR HUGS Sabin off his feet, as he is reeling in pain, as his two partners yell to Sabin to fight the pain barrier & withstand this unbearable submission hold. Miss Parry ( maintains the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, ..... six seconds, whilst Miss Parry as she had her back to the titantron ) & then from the middle of the ring to the top right of screen corner Miss Parry RUNNING RAMS Sabin against the corner ( top right of screen ) & then whilst maintaining the BEAR HUG, Miss Parry converts the move into a BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX, but holds onto Sabin & ends up back flipping whilst holding onto Sabin & they both land on the canvass, except that Sabin cushions the blow for Miss Parry because she landed on top of him, a move she has perfected using a punching bag & she has executed time after time during her training rehearsals.

Miss Parry pulls up Sabin who is leaning into her as they stand in the middle of the ring & Sabin is Irish Whipped to the corner ( top left of screen corner ) & Miss Parry follow up CORNER CLOTHES LINES the corner ( top left of screen ) & not only does she miss out altogether, but Miss Parry also back peddles away from the corner as she jolted herself pretty hard, as she comes away holding her chest area, as Sabin uses the ropes ( [B]near the corner of top left of screen, whilst side on to the far side of the ring ) SPRINGBOARD DROP KICKS[/B] Miss Parry & & as a result Sabin easily knocks her off her feet & to the canvass with ease. Sabin pulls up Miss Parry to then place her in a STANDING HEADLOCK to bring her to his partner's corner ( bottom right of screen ) who are both waiting urgently to get into the thick of the action ( bottom right of screen corner ) they wait & Sena is the one who tags himself in as he places Miss Parry against the corner upright ( bottom right of screen ) & commences MIDRIFF STOMPS ... one, ... two, ... three, ..... four, ..... five, ..... six, ..... seven, ........ eight, ........... nine, ......... ten times, before Sena then POWERFUL RUNNING WHIPS Miss Parry ( from bottom right of screen corner to the top left of screen corner )

Sena telling the fans to fuck off, as he comes places Miss Parry ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ) to the top turnbuckle pad ( top left of screen corner ) & then Jon Sena to the boo's SUPER SUPLEX Miss parry to the canvass & they both bounce upon impact. Jon Sena however is easily up first to his feet, as he pulls up Miss Parry to her feet & Sena ( with his back to the titantron ) swiftly & briskly SCOPE BODY SLAMS Miss Parry to the canvass. Jon Sena mocking the fans as he BOOT CHOKES DOWN on Miss parry " Come On, Get up bitch, or I will go to town on you sweetie ". Miss Parry using her right boot heel KARATE THRUST KICKS Sena to his dick & he hunches over, as he does Miss Parry who is still on her back does a HANDSTAND CALF KICK to his face turning it into a DOUBLE HANDSTAND MULE KICK to the face of Jon Sena & sends him flying from the middle of the ring with his back to the corner ( top left of screen corner ) & Sena lands almost near that corner.

Miss Parry gets up to & takes her time to come over to Sena who is using the corner to pull himself up ( top left of screen corner ) as he does Miss Parry having reached him calmly & seductively KARATE ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Sena trapped in the corner & she snaps his head from left to right, then Miss Parry KARATE RIGHT CROSS KICKS Sena to his face, as her boot heel catches his mouth & busts open his lower lip. Miss Parry then scopes up a groggy Jon Sena to drape him over her left shoulder & walk towards the middle of the ring & with The Guns looking on, Miss Parry BODY SLAMS Sena, as hard as she could to the canvass, as he almost bounces on impact. Miss Parry drops down on top of Sena to place him in a REVERSE HEADSCISSORS as she covers him in her short dress outfit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Miss Parry then begins to FOREARM CLUB the midriff of Sena as she REVERSE HEAD SCISSORS him ( from top left to bottom right of screen in a horizontal position ) ... once, .... twice, ..... third, ..... fourth, ...... fifth, ..... sixth, ..... seventh, ..... eighth, ....... ninth, ................. tenth time & each blow shook up Sena, as his entire body trembled because of the vicious & vindictive blows. Miss Parry lets up, as The Guns came in to hand assistance & Miss Parry didn't want to be a sitting duck. Miss Parry on her feet, but standing directly over Sena who if he looks up would see her panties & as if baiting his partners, using sena as bait to bring in his partners to dare them " Come ON boys, I will even sing you a good night kick ". So Miss Parry lowers herself seductive as she FACE SITS SMOTHERS Sena & then caress his chest as she plays straddling his chest toying with him, despite him having two partners who can at any moment intervene. Miss Parry lets up, as she pulls up Sena who tires to LEFT & RIGHT her to the midriff ... once, .... twice, ... third time, but his punches are too weak & Miss parry laughs at Sena & then tells Sena " You want to see a punch, here it comes " & with that Miss Parry RIGHT HOOKS Sena so hard you can hear the connections all the way to the cheap seats in the top deck row & the blows sends Sena against the ropes ( main camera ) which he rebounds off ( which was made easy when Sena was right near those ropes, with his back directly in line with the main camera ) & Miss Parry GORILLA PRESS SLAMS him into a MIDRIFF BREAKER into a TWIRL BACK BREAK RELEASE ( the whole time, whilst she was almost directly in line with the far side of the ring ropes ).

Miss Parry pulls up Sena who is now on groggy legs, as he at the mercy of Miss Parry who MILITARY PRESS HOISTS Sena above her head & holds in on her fingertips ( whilst she has her back to the titantron ) & ( Miss Parry is facing the commentators, in the middle of the ring ) as the crowd is on it's feet going wild, as Miss Parry not even a murmur or a tremble, holds him up still ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen seconds ) remember this is Sena who has not lost a match in 12 months, as a individual & whom is having this happen to him by a pop diva turned wrestler in Miss parry & yet she still has him on her black fingertips & then Miss Parry simply release him from a great height & sena lands on the canvass, moaning in agony. Miss Parry places Sena between her legs as she pulls him up to all fours & then she begins to squeeze his head between her thighs & it gives her a rush, as she is enjoying hearing sena screaming trapped in her thighs, as she has crushed & defeated many men using this move. sena is fading, as Miss parry tells him " sena I can break your neck with my thighs like a twig, you listening " as Sena is murmuring, he is. Miss Parry " Then submit, tell this nice people I am superior to you in every way & I will spare you, defy me & the consequences are dire for you ".

Sena screams as he rises to his feet, as his face is all emotional & he fights & has Miss Parry on his shoulders & Sena ( as he faces the commentators ) Sena F U's Miss Parry & leaves her like road kill on the canvass, what impact, as Sena then kicks her over to place her in a STF u & ( whilst facing his teammates, bottom right of screen ) who are clapping, cheering & hanging, high five each other as they sense they will become World Tag Team Champions at any moment. Sena screaming at Miss Parry " Submit, bitch, I demand you submit, you bitch ", as Miss Parry KARATE BACK ELBOWS Sena to his face ... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, ..... ten seconds, as Sena had released her, but it didn't stop Miss Parry measuring those blows, whilst the Guns were being idiots & admiring the world Tag Team Championships Belt they haven't won yet & are unaware of sena left bleeding all over Miss Parry, but they are fully aware now, that something is happening, as they see the reaction of the fans & they they look into the ring & see Miss Parry has Sena bleeding all over in a TORTURE RACK & The Guns come to their partners aid, but Miss Parry ( with her back to the titantron, whilst almost near the right of screen corner, bottom right of screen corner ) & Miss Parry instantly hurls Sena into their path of The Guns & Sena lands on top of them trapping them both to the canvass underneath his dead weight.

Miss Parry standing over her three opponents, two are looking up at her, whilst the other Sena is face down on top of the Guns, as Miss Parry leaps into the air & lands with her DOUBLE BOOT HEEL land on either face of the Guns & knocks them out cold, just like that, as they had no way of protecting themselves. Miss Parry digs her right heel out of the mouth of Sabin, then Miss Parry digs her left boot heel out of the face of Shelley & Miss Parry places a boot on top of Sena back trapping The Guns underneath, but the referee informs her that because sena's shoulder aren't pinned too, as he is lying on top of them, then he can't count the other two. Miss Parry pulls up sena who is out of it & Miss Parry places him on her shoulders to LAST RIDE SEna across the chest of The Guns & all three are wiped out & all three have both their shoulders pinned to the canvass, as Miss Parry places a boot on the pile & flicks her hair back, as she sings one of her songs in high note, the fans on their feet, as Miss parry has her belts given to her & she parades them to the fans who are celebrating her win. The medical personal rush down to ringside to help all three of her opponents to the an waiting ambulance & to transfer them to the nearest hospital for treatment. The show ends with Miss Parry in the ring having roses thrown into the ring to proclaim her win.

THE END

Last edited by sablebomb; 23-Dec-13 at 11:47. Reason: the end
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 07:33
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 3-1 handicap tag match elimination match. winner take all match.

I like your ideas, always love to read about famous girls have the ability to beat up much bigger guys. I'm looking forward to reading the match, hope she throws the guys around, showing them her absolute power over them. Other than a couple of typos and grammar errors, it was a very fun read.
Old 23-Dec-13, 08:15
Last Achievements

Yeah not sure why I keep proof reading prior to posting, no matter how many times I check a word, the bloody thing she comes out different. Need a new keyboard, as i type this i now notice I need to search for n,m,a,l,f,u,o as they are all faded out completely, probably time for a new keyboard. Yep
Old 23-Dec-13, 08:38
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I wouldn't mind getting beaten up by Katie in a ring!!
Old 23-Dec-13, 18:39
Last Achievements

Read the match, really loved it! She dominated those guys, I loved how powerful she looked, actually military press slamming John Cena (you called him Sena but I think anyone who knows pro wrestling knows who you mean) with seeming ease. I also loved how tough she was, taking every single shot that they had to dish out and coming back for more seconds later. I'm looking forward to more of your writing. I especially would love to see the absolute biggest of size differences, especially where the tiny girl overpowers, lifts, and tosses around the guy. If I could request a match, give me Nicole "Snooki" Pollizzi vs. the Big Show. 4'9 95 pounds vs. 7'0 480 pounds.
Old 23-Dec-13, 18:43
Last Achievements

Not sure on copyright naming rights laws on this site, so I tried to change it up, I think those who follow wrestling know who I mean.
Old 23-Dec-13, 18:45
Last Achievements

I'm thinking also The Incredible Hulk on a rampage seduced by a diva or fem fighter 5 ft 0 or smaller & one that doesn't have super powers, other then fighting. Is that allowed on her say a woman doing as she please with Superman. My other story I re-did it too with the conclusion 24 hours away.
Old 23-Dec-13, 19:56
Last Achievements

So in that story, would the girls eventually be able to overpower Superman or the Incredible Hulk? Usually I do like seeing superheroes being overpowered, but usually I like to see them be at full strength when they are, so the fact that it has happened, especially against a much smaller female, means all that much more.
Old 07-Mar-14, 14:14
astteam_4
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Spam
Old 14-Oct-16, 17:25
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Awesome bro continue to write
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post: