Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Feb-17, 13:37
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Please Help me with my girlfriend

Hello

I am new here and a MW fan!

I have a girlfriend with nice thin but strong legs..I am very very shy to ask girl dominate me or put me in some sexy holds..I tried to imply her that i wanted to dominated.But i think she will be angry and she will think that i am an idiot or psycho if i tell her my mix wrestling fantasy...

She is strong enough to give me pain but she doesn't know any hold..How can i get her put me in holds and give me pain or just do on me a REAR NAKED CHOKE and put me a sleep?Have anyone have hint?Clue??

I said her it would be better if she take martial arts course but she doesnt like it...PLEASE HELP ME
Old 06-Feb-17, 14:08
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Please Help me with my girlfriend

Tell her you want to teach her some self defense becasue you fear for her safety

Show her some basic self defense then start working into wrestling holds

Worked for me
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-17, 14:36
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Be honest to her. Tell your girlfriend what you want in a straightforward way! If you can't trust her about this, why should she even be your girlfriend?
I'm pretty sure you make tons of things you don't care about just to make her happy, let her be the one who does it for once. Otherwise, I think there may be deeper problems in your relationship
Old 06-Feb-17, 14:49
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

If by "girlfriend" you mean someone you've been with for like 2 weeks then maybe you should wait. Not to say you need to wait until you've got 2 years in and total trust but with all due respect you don't sound like you are that confident and comfortable with the whole scene. If you are that paranoid and nervous I wouldn't do it.
It is very possible to have her doing those things in a very young relationship, in fact, first date is possible but if you don't have the chill attitude and the EQ to pull it off Don't even think about it.

In your case, don't try it. Wait until your relationship matures to the point where you aren't so hyper agitated and nervous. If you have some respect and trust built into the relationship you will know when its the right time. Itf it feels to you like asking now is forcing it, don't do it.
Old 06-Feb-17, 15:52
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I agree with Gear

You cant force this, take it slow and make it a fun experience for her
Old 06-Feb-17, 16:18
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello

I have a girlfriend with nice thin but strong legs..I am very very shy to ask girl dominate me or put me in some sexy holds..I tried to imply her that i wanted to dominated.But i think she will be angry and she will think that i am an idiot or psycho if i tell her my mix wrestling fantasy...

She is strong enough to give me pain but she doesn't know any hold..How can i get her put me in holds and give me pain or just do on me a REAR NAKED CHOKE and put me a sleep?Have anyone have hint?Clue??

I said her it would be better if she take martial arts course but she doesnt like it...PLEASE HELP ME
(reposted)
Get out while you still can.

There are so many other women out there, why waste your time? Many Irish women love to fight, so I'd suggest going for one of them instead.

To be clear, this is just an outsider's perspective based on your participation on a forum like this. A guy who could take-it-or-leave-it with respect to this particular kink most likely would not be here. But a guy who is really into it is likely to continually seek it outside the relationship if the significant other will not or cannot deliver. This could be in the form of sessions or even just in sessions he WISHES he was having.

IMO, if the importance of what gets you off sexually is at least a 7 on a scale of 1-10, you should make sure any woman you're with is totally onboard with either providing it or allowing you to get it elsewhere.

If it's 6 or less, maybe you can negotiate something else, but if it's 6 or less, you're probably not even here to read this.

Just my take.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-17, 01:03
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello

How old are you? How old is she? How long have you been dating? How many guys has she dated in her life and how many GFs have you had in yours? If it's a first time dating, then it's tricky. I messed up my first relationship by pushing my fetish on her too hard. She later told me she was so happy to find out that most guys weren't like me. Later, I had relationships where the fetish worked and was fun, but not always. If she's not into it, it wouldn't matter if she had the strongest legs on the planet. If she's not into it, it's a lot of effort on your part for little return.

As a rule, people are turned off by indirect approaches. "Take martial arts" is pretty indirect. You could try wrestling her to the ground and see how she responds, if she wants to wrestle you back (a good sign), if she says stop (a bad sign - but not a deal breaker), or if she just lays there and lets you pin her (maybe she wants to be dominated too - not bad). Or, if you don't know her that well and you try to wrestle her to the ground, she might scream rape - so . . . definitely something you want to do only after you're sure she's pretty comfortable with you.

The thing is, when you say "Wrestle", she might think you want to have a tussle, that might get rough and that might be a big turn-off. If she knows it's safe, that makes it easier. Maybe ask "can I try to pin you to the ground?", and she'll either say yes or no, and if she says yes, start slowly, don't tackle her. Don't let her win, but watch how she reacts, how hard she tries and if she likes it. If that works, you can try to give her an advantage, like tie your legs together so it's more even.

All women are different, and not all women will be into it, but there are some approaches that are smoother than others. "Take a martial arts class" isn't very subtle. That's a little bit of a creepy thing to say. Dating is supposed to be fun for her (it's supposed to be frustrating for you cause you're the guy), at least, you need to be prepared to take a little frustration in dating, cause sometimes the ladies say no.

Does that make sense?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-17, 09:19
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

It depends too much on the degree of trust you have towards one another. As stated above: most "normal" girls would take you for a weirdo and perhaps dangerous.
The problem is: You don't know if she likes it until you try. What's worse: She may not know if she likes it, either.

You could try showing her videos and pictures about mixed wrestling. Try the most ridiculous and harmless ones you can find, so that she feels there's no risk involved for her. The ones in which damage and KOs are obviously fake.
Make it a harmless game first. Fake victories for her, fake KOs, lots of naked body contact and sensuality. I came up with a game in which I pleased my wife and then she went after me to "wrestle me down" and masturbate me after her "victory" either by "pin" or "KO" (all fake, of course).

This doesn't mean you will get to the real thing. My wife very seldom tries for real to defeat me, it doesn't matter for me anyway. She's really afraid of harming me and when I fake a KO in a scissor she goes the extra mile to make sure I'm just faking. I don't expect her to KO me for real ever. But I have a good time whenever we fight. She doesn't enjoy it as much, but it pleases her to see me so aroused.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by mixed; 07-Feb-17 at 09:26. Reason: spellchecking
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-17, 07:58
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I started to playfight with my gf which it helped that she really enjoyed as well! I then pretended that i discovered how much her dominating me turned me on. Not saying lying is right but it's got us there and she now really enjoys regularly destroying me . I keep this side and the fact I liked it before secret though which I kinda wish I'd been open about but I think most girls are jealous so she maybe wouldn't like it
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-17, 13:56
Points: 2,393, Level: 20 Points: 2,393, Level: 20 Points: 2,393, Level: 20
Last Achievements

This method has never ever failed - obviously the situation has to be right.
When you are alone indoors, or outdoors on a nice day,playfully straddle your girlfriend and challenge her to get you off.
After a while, lie on your back and challenge her to pin you down,saying you would easily be able to get her off you.

This NEVER EVER fails - and the beauty of it is that to her it`s just fun - she has absolutely no idea what it is doing for you! And the added bonus is that she will probably enjoy the feeling of being stronger than you and this will make her want to keep you pinned!! - This has never failed me with a succession of girlfriends - try it!! Good Luck!!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ryecatcher For This Useful Post:

Tags
wrestling girl friend, wrestling holds