Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Women's MMA

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jun-22, 04:34
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Jharely Reyes “La Bestia”

Jharely Reyes is a 20-year-old 5-foot tall atomweight (105 lbs) who just made her professional debut with Combate Global on May 20th. She was known in the amateur MMA scene for beating a male opponent, finishing him in just 22 seconds, back in 2018 (video is in the CBS Sports link posted below)...

Quote:
Jharley Reyes is ready for her closeup. The woman who made quick work of a male opponent at age 17 will make her professional debut for Combate Global four years after fight fans spotted her tapping out a boy in an amateur mixed martial arts fight.

Back in 2018, Reyes was paired up with a male opponent in an amateur fight. It was a last-minute arrangement after the girl she was supposed to face never showed up, but Reyes made the most of the unusual circumstance. She avoided wild kicks and punches, executed a well-timed takedown and secured a quick rear-naked choke.

"Before going into that fight, I had seven previous fights without losing. I was on a winning streak. I was meant to be fighting another girl but, unfortunately, during the tournament, that girl couldn't arrive because she lived very far away," Reyes told CBS Sports through a translator. "They found me an opponent and the only opponent that was left was a boy who was the same weight. They decided to let me fight and the only condition was that this boy was not going to be subtle. He was going to do his best to fight me. I knew this boy was not good at jiu-jitsu. I didn't even get touched by this guy. He had nothing on me. My parents were very excited and, at that point, they were super confident that I was meant to be doing this professionally."
More of the story here:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Pretty emasculating just knowing there's little girls like this who could easily beat the living shit out of me and do whatever they want in a fight with little effort. Imagine the humiliation that guy (who was a lot bigger than her) must have felt getting destroyed like that and having the video go viral. I'd probably just start wearing a dress and heels at that point.

Last edited by femdomma; 06-Jun-22 at 15:49.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-22, 16:17

Taekwondo Re: Jharely Reyes “La Bestia”

For sure she would beat the fuck out of any untrained grown man, and some who actually trained too.

Added after 7 minutes:

Translated to English:

Athletes show techniques to save life

Jharely "The Beast" Reyes and Juan "YingYang" Ramirez, teach techniques with which you can save your life in case of an attack or aggression.

By Ashley Garcia

May 26, 2021

Tijuana, BC.- Every day women in the world are sexually or physically attacked, the number is increasing, today no matter the sex, size or age, both men and women are exposed to suffer some kind of abuse or attack, it can happen to anyone and that is why it is important to know how to defend yourself.

Jharely Reyes, better known as "Jharely La Bestia Reyes", and Juan Ramírez known as "Juan YingYang Ramírez" are professional Mixed Martial Arts fighters , two young athletes, who, being concerned about the well-being of others, shared some essential techniques that they can help save lives in the event of any type of attack, whether on the street or inside your home.

These are the techniques explained by the fighters:
1.- “Hit in the soft zone” , consists in that if the attacker manages to have control of the head, when he is pulling he must gain control through the middle, pull the head and with the knee hit the low, that area is an area of ​​advantage for women, when the blow is delivered the aggressor will bend over in pain and it is time to escape.

2.- "Anti-abuse triangle" , in case you are in a disadvantaged position and the attacker wants to take off his clothes to commit the abuse, you should use that advantage to defend yourself, when you lower your arm, you should push and at the same time it attracts, at that moment trapping the head with the legs, in a type of key called "Triangle" with which it can fall asleep and take advantage of the moment to escape.

3.- “Anti-hanging lever” , in case it is impossible to run freely, because it is against a wall, fence or something where the attacker has greater strength and control to hang, at the time of the attack, with the opposite hand hit him towards outside very strong, with the same force the aggressor will attack, but you should not let go of his hand, you can grab his arm, make a lever to cause pain and open the space to escape.

Jharely Reyes shared that a few years ago, a man at her school tried to abuse her, but thanks to her training she was able to get out of danger unscathed.

"A few years ago at my school a man wanted to abuse me, well attack me, thank God it didn't happen to adults, I reacted, I knew what to do and the school supported me because they knew I didn't do it to fight, I just defended myself And that is why I see the importance of young people, children, everyone knowing how to defend themselves, there are many cases of people who disappear and it is very ugly, hopefully and that helps even one person, but that it helps, "she explained.

Juan Ramírez said he felt happy, because with this demonstration they can help many people and he took the opportunity to thank those who have supported him in everything.

“I am very happy to be able to help, I am not much of a camera person but when talking to me about the proposal I realized that with that, even if it is a person who sees or reads the note, we can help him or her and save him or her from some danger, I I think that makes me very happy and the goal of being here is fulfilled,” he said.

Jharely "The Beast" Reyes has a great opportunity, as he qualified for the World Martial Arts Championship, based in Nur Sultan, Kazakhstan, and is looking for sponsors to cover the expenses he requires.

Imagine being the unfortunate sonofabitch that tried to sexually assault her now (as she mentioned in the translated article), he'd be torn limb from limb.

Last edited by femdomma; 06-Jun-22 at 16:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-22, 02:05

Default Re: Jharely Reyes “La Bestia”

I would be pissing my pants if this was standing in front of me

The Following User Says Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-22, 08:13

Default Re: Jharely Reyes “La Bestia”

Weigh-in/face-off: