Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Feb-12, 09:35
Temporary group
Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25 Points: 3,751, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Put in my place: High School Wrestling

Disclaimer: This is the story of a real match I had in high school. Now it's been a few years, and my knowledge of the rules of wrestling was shoddy back then, let alone now. Plus it's been a few years so things could have gotten mixed up in my head. So if I describe something that doesn't quite fit wrestling rules like how/when there's a break/restart, who starts on top and when... I'm probably just remembering it wrong.

------------------------------

I wrestled in high school. One match I was paired against this pretty brunette girl (I don't remember the weight division exactly but I know I was roughly in the low to mid 130's at the time). She didn't even look that big, in fact the ref asked us each what our weight was and went back to the coaches to make sure there wasn't a mistake. After all, no one wants to see a girl get manhandled by some guy bigger than her.

Seeing that the ref. expected me to win just by looking at us, I got cocky, and took this time to psyche my opponent out. I smiled a friendly smile and said something like "Ready to be pinned, bitch?" She said nothing but her expression turned cold as the referee came back. I had only won a few matches that year but I was expecting a pretty easy victory.

It turned out even though she was smaller than me we were in fact the same weight. I shouldn't have underestimated her.

The whistle blew and damn she was quick. She got me with a single-leg takedown and I was quickly on my back, but managed to twist to my stomach.

We struggled back and forth a while then at one point we had to reposition. But I was given the option to pick top or bottom. I picked top so I could assert control and put her away quickly like I should have already.

She assumed the position on all fours and I knelt behind her. I put one hand on her arm hovered the other arm near her waist, (actually touching with this hand would signal the match to start up again). It was within these few seconds that I became very aware I was wrestling a girl. It was only now I was that close to her without being caught up in the moment of wrestling her and I realized she had put on perfume before the match. This kind of made me a little weak in the knees having this pretty girl that close to me, with only a couple layers of thin spandex between us.

Anyway, I started the match and she quickly struggled out just enough to take charge and put me on my back again. Luckily I managed to struggle back and forth with her for control and hold her off enough till we made it out of bounds.

They repositioned us and I was given the choice to pick top or bottom again. I was definitely behind on points and needed the pin to win, so I should have picked top again, but then I saw her. Pretty girl, hot and sweaty, that determined look in her eye. Knowing she had been pretty much control of me this entire match, I didn't even think about it I just kind of got onto my knees in position.

It was almost as if I knew what was gonna happen and just accepted it.

It turns out she knew it to.

Just before the whistle blew, I heard her whisper, "You ready?", she was clearly rubbing my earlier gloating in my face. She was really asking me, "You ready to be pinned, bitch?"

In an instant I was sent face-forward into the mat and she immediately began putting me away. After much struggling and managing to stay on all fours she finally switched tactics and brought her right hand back behind and in between my legs. Now this probably wasn't on purpose but her hand definitely brushed my groin as it wrapped around my inner-thigh.

I completely forgot about the match and from there she was able to roll me onto my side and then back with her on top. I tried bridging and rotating my body to escape she just wrapped her arms around my waist, parallel to me with her head facing my legs.

Again, I can't say if this was on purpose or not but her crotch was directly on my face. If she was trying to distract me, it's hard to imagine a teenage girl being in that midset, trying to use her sexuality against me... but it was definitely working. Singlets being as thin as they are, I could clearly see her panties hovering just an inch or two above my face. It was a little more than my 17year old mind could handle and it was pretty hard to focus on anything else.

I was still able to hold my bridge at this point but she kept trying to break me down by leaning all her weight on me and pressing down with her crotch into my face. As I tried to twist my head side to side I could hear a chant from the audience, (mostly female), of "Pin, Pin, Pin!" It was then I knew it was over as her hips over-powered my face, driving me into the mat, flat on my back.

The whistle blew and the female cheers were deafening. I felt her crotch rub gently along my face as she took her sweet time getting off of me. (Again I don't know if that was on purpose, or she was just tired). In all honesty it probably just felt like forever.

As she stood over me she took a second to look down into my eyes, a sweet smile on her face. I avoided looking at the girl who kicked my ass only to turn my head and see the scoreboard. With all the reversals and take-downs she outscored me by at least 12 points. I was totally defeated, first in points and then pinned by this pretty girl that even the ref thought I would easily beat.

As I went to shake her hand she pulled me in for a hug. Everyone else saw the "gracious winner" congratulating her opponent. Only I was close enough to hear her whisper into my ear with this cute, sexy voice,

"Who's the bitch now?"
Old 29-Feb-12, 10:24
lexicon

Default Re: Put in my place: High School Wrestling

Dude you lived out my ultimate fantasy. I'm jealous! I wish I was a wrestler that got pinned by a girl in front I everyone. Thanks for the story man
Old 02-Mar-12, 00:54
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Great story, too bad it wasn't recorded (or was it?) coulda been a youtube classic!
Oh, and did you feel like crying afterwards? Or splooging?
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-12, 01:54
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

This sounds like fantasy
The Following User Says Thank You to girlylegs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-12, 09:33
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story, too bad it wasn't recorded (or was it?) coulda been a youtube classic!
God I hope not.

Every once in a while I'll think I see that video on youtube and my heart sinks.

Sharing a story is one thing, but having my name and face out there would be kinda humiliating.
The Following User Says Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-12, 02:59
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawrestler69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
God I hope not.

Every once in a while I'll think I see that video on youtube and my heart sinks.

Sharing a story is one thing, but having my name and face out there would be kinda humiliating.
Funny you should say that, I just saw a video posted a couple days ago by a kid of himself losing to a girl by 1 point. He's kinda proud too
me wrestling a girl and losing

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I lost by one point because she got a lucky escape when there were 5 seconds left so if your gonna talk shit I really dont care it was by one point. Atleast I have balls to post the video of it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-12, 20:36
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Very well described. "It was almost as if I knew what was gonna happen and just accepted it." This sort of self-fulfilling prophecy is really interesting. A guy can visualize the eventual pin, and is less likely to keep on struggling to avoid it, as he views it as inevitable. Her use of the high crotch with her hand on your inner thigh to roll you off your belly and onto your back may not have been calculated, but it was certainly effective, as was her use of her hips to flatten you out while making sure you knew that you were being pinned by a girl. In just about every vid where a guy is pinned by a girl in a freestyle match, every woman in the audience is calling for her to finish him off just as they did in your case. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-Mar-12, 20:46
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Funny you should say that, I just saw a video posted a couple days ago by a kid of himself losing to a girl by 1 point. He's kinda proud too
me wrestling a girl and losing

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I lost by one point because she got a lucky escape when there were 5 seconds left so if your gonna talk shit I really dont care it was by one point. Atleast I have balls to post the video of it
I'm glad he did have the 'nads to post. Early on she looked like the better wrestler - aggressive with good leg riding skills that he was unable to counter, and good use of her hips to shift her weight from side to side keeping him off balance. As the match went on, she seemed to get tired and sloppy. If he had another 30 seconds he'd have won.
Old 20-May-13, 21:05
Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12 Points: 1,094, Level: 12

I love your post and applaud the courage it took for you to commit it to writing in a public forum. I empathize with how you felt/feel as I got pinned by two different girls during my Junior year of high school wrestling.
One question: were your parents in attendance the night the girl pinned you? Mine were there the night Cindy (the first girl) pinned me. It was a total shock, getting pinned in only 20 seconds.
My parents, uncharacteristically, did not attend the match in which the second girl pinned me. That pin occurred in the second period and I nearly lost by tech fall before the girl finished me off with a spladle. Not content with her victory, she pretended not to hear the referee record the pin and forced him to break the hold by tapping her on the shoulder and saying, "It's over. he's pinned. Time to let him up." Which she did, but followed up by doing a victory dance over me as I lay helpless on the mat,
Anyway, just wondering if your parents saw you get pinned. If not, did you talk to them about the loss at any point?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Lewis For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-13, 02:13
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Lewis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your post and applaud the courage it took for you to commit it to writing in a public forum. I empathize with how you felt/feel as I got pinned by two different girls during my Junior year of high school wrestling.
One question: were your parents in attendance the night the girl pinned you? Mine were there the night Cindy (the first girl) pinned me. It was a total shock, getting pinned in only 20 seconds.
My parents, uncharacteristically, did not attend the match in which the second girl pinned me. That pin occurred in the second period and I nearly lost by tech fall before the girl finished me off with a spladle. Not content with her victory, she pretended not to hear the referee record the pin and forced him to break the hold by tapping her on the shoulder and saying, "It's over. he's pinned. Time to let him up." Which she did, but followed up by doing a victory dance over me as I lay helpless on the mat,
Anyway, just wondering if your parents saw you get pinned. If not, did you talk to them about the loss at any point?
No they didn't see it or hear about it, I certainly wasn't going to bring it up to anyone. At lunch the next day someone mentioned it and the guys got quiet and didn't really say anything. I guess they were embarrassed for me.

The girls at my school were a lot different. A lot of them teased and laughed at me about it for a couple weeks. Some felt sorry for me... while laughing. Others called me a pussy or asked me how it felt to get beat up by a girl. Some of them even jokingly threatened to kick my ass a few times. My confidence was so destroyed at that point I started to believe they could do it. I remember being nervous/excited around some of the more athletic girls, kinda worried/hoping they went from joking about kicking my ass to actually doing it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dawrestler69 For This Useful Post: