Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Oct-18, 18:38
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Girlfriend Scissor Discovery

Thanks for the kind words scandinaviandude. Reading back on my own posts sometimes, I can barely believe my own luck. These are still all stories from the very beginning of the relationship so far, I can think of maybe 2 or 3 more incidents off the top of my head before I catch up to the present.

===========================================
About a week later, I visited her place for a bit of a get-together with her family and friends. We had managed to see each other briefly throughout the week, but this was the first day in awhile that we could really just settle down and relax with each other for a good chunk of time. There was a small handful of people present: her parents, sister, sister’s boyfriend, and a mutual friend from uni. The evening was going nicely. Drinks, food, talking about our lives, etc. I was having a good time, despite usually hating any kind of social events. Her family and friends were very laid back and friendly, and I felt comfortable around them.
I had completely forgotten about last week’s incidents.

C hadn’t.

The two of us were cuddled up together on her living room couch, while some more food was being prepared in the kitchen one room over by her parents. C’s sister, her sister’s boyfriend, and our mutual friend were sprawled out on the floor in front of us, gossiping about classmates and coworkers. Bored, I tuned out of the convo and scrolled through my phone, but C seemed to be at least politely interested in the other 3’s conversation, leaning forward off the couch to hear them better.

I don’t know if she was reminded by a comment from their conversation, or if she just remembered out of the blue, but my attention was yanked from my phone when C poked me under my ribs, right in one of my ticklish spots (C spends a good amount of time learning these areas).

“Psst. Hey.” She whispered excitedly, as if her jabbing fingers needed any help getting my attention.
I grabbed her fingers and glanced at her, thinking she just wanted to update me on who was dating who and who did WHAT at Jen’s party?! But then I noticed a very mischievous smile dancing across her lips. She’s been wearing this expression a bit more often recently, I observed.

“Psst. Hi.” I matched her volume and sat up, curious to see where this was going. C glanced at the other three on the floor, then back at me. She covertly uncrossed her legs and set them so they lay slightly apart. She then took one of her hands and casually but very deliberately used her fingers to pick at the material of the jeans covering her inner thighs.

“Put your head here.”

“What?” My eyes must have popped out of my head, because she let out her signature giggle. Did I hear her right? She smiled at me with all the joy and innocence of a kid on Christmas day. I must have heard her wrong. She probably just meant for me to rest my head on her lap like a pillow. She squashed my doubts as soon as they appeared.

“C’mooooon. Let me do the leg thingy.” She was practically begging, even throwing in the infamous puppy dog eyes. Out of the corner of my eye, her legs shifted and rose slightly, like a cobra rearing up to snatch up some helpless mouse.

“Pleeeeeaaaase?” She drew the word out painfully long, sticking out her bottom lip dramatically. She leaned back a bit on the couch so her legs could raise higher, inching tantalizingly closer to their prey. Jesus, I wanted nothing more than to dive right in. I looked sideways at the other three on the floor, who were still absorbed in conversation. But there was absolutely no way they wouldn’t notice C swinging her legs up and throttling me in a reverse headscissor. We were all friendly, but I wasn’t sure I’d like for them all to see me with my head stuffed in C’s legs. And I definitely wouldn’t like for them to notice the obvious physical evidence of just how much I was enjoying it.(I remember wearing relatively tight jeans on this day. Bad idea.) Not to mention her parents were one room over, no doubt walking in any minute to announce that more food was ready.

In one of my greater displays of willpower, I pushed down firmly on the tops of her legs so they lay flat against the couch and floor, effectively disarming the bear trap in front of me. What followed was a heated whispered exchange that I will never forget.

“C. Your sister and friends are right there.
“So? They won’t notice...”
“They’re literally 10 feet away!”
“I’ll be quiet about it.”
You’ll be quiet. Okay. How are they gonna not notice me struggling for my life?”
C’s smile grew wider. “Trust me. Once I squeeze, you won’t be struggling no more.”

She nearly won me over with that one.

Her friends on the floor either didn’t notice our argument or were politely pretending not to notice. I gave C a quick kiss and told her that she has no idea how much I like the sound of that, but she honestly has the worst timing. C grumbled in disappointment but beamed and returned my kiss after hearing my words. We settled back into snuggling on the couch, and I remember that as the three on the floor remained oblivious and continued to gossip about who knows what, and C leaned contently on my shoulder without a care in the world, I was racing through my own head, wondering what in the world I was in for.

Last edited by bartstuy; 05-Oct-18 at 18:59.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-18, 09:08
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Oh my god that would be awesome, thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ridethewave For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 21:01
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the encouraging replies! I wasn’t so sure about posting at first but it definitely feels nice to share my experiences.
Some info I forgot to add last post: C is white, about 5 foot 6, with long straight brown hair. I stand about 2 inches taller than her. I’m fairly fit, but not exactly muscular.

We go to a local uni but are currently both living with family. Our class schedules combined with busy family time makes it harder to find alone time than either of us prefer, but we still make time when we can.

Now, C didn’t instantly transform from a shy submissive girl into some assertive, scissor-loving vixen. The day after her first scissorhold on me was definitely the starting point of a transformation, but these changes were slow and subtle. I did my best (and am continuing to do so) to help her along by helping her becoming more confident in herself and her body.

The next time that we had one of our fun little play-wrestling sessions, she was much more fierce and competetive. We have these tussles regularly, mostly as a way of foreplay, but she had long since stopped trying to actually win and basically just yielded the upper hand to me much sooner than I would have preferred. While I can’t complain about where this lead to, I always felt that the journey to the destination was a bit lacking, if that makes sense. Thankfully her competetive spark seemed to have now returned.

For reference, the very first time C and I had a playful tussle, when we had just started to get to know each other, she was started out extremely competitive and seemed to try her absolute hardest to get the best of me, even though she had the size disadvantage and clearly had no idea of any wrestling techniques. Not to say that I’m any type of wrestling genius, but she’d basically just throw herself at me and try to brute force her way to victory, which I could deal with easily since I’m bigger and a guy. I did my best to drag out the matches and make it fun for both of us, but as soon as I overpowered her and pinned her down, her initial fire seemed to basically die out. It felt like a combination of her thinking she could never beat me, but also her enjoying a submissive position in private. So the rest of our matches after our first all basically played out the same way.

Anyway, with her competitive spark rekindled after her first scissorhold, I soon found myself rolling around on the carpeted floor with her old fiery self again, smiling and laughing but at the same time wrestling as if our lives depended on it. Although I noticed that, despite the return of her fierce determination, she still seemed reluctant to use her legs in the same way that she did before. I got the feeling she still felt a bit embarrassed or insecure about the incident in some way. At one point I pinned her on the couch, and she lay there huffing and puffing, glaring at me very cutely. I decided to push her a bit.

“Not so tough when you can’t get the jump on me with these things, are you?” I patted her legs playfully, trying to remind her of our last tussle. She seemed confused for a moment before widening her eyes and beaming at me in understanding. I laughed and began to rise off the couch to reset our positions. As soon as I got off of her, her legs flashed up straight for my head. To be honest, I saw it coming a mile away, but there was no way I was going to shoot myself in the foot by dodging this golden opportunity.

From her awkward position on the couch and me beginning to stand up, she could only reach me with her ankles. She ended up capturing my neck just barely past her ankles, around the calves. I’d sometimes see this type of headscissor in older movies, and I would always think of how lame they looked, and how little power they must have when squeezing with just the lower eggs and without the ankles crossed.

However, as I reminisced about old movies and their lame, prudish headscissors, C squealed “Gotcha!” in delight and proceeded to clamp down harder, making me flounder in actual surprise. It turns out it really doesn’t take much pressure on the neck at all to make you panic a bit. Her time spent running and dancing were really paying off, as she was gladly demonstrating. I gathered myself after a moment and pulled on her knees to lessen the pressure a bit, but otherwise stayed in her hold. She stuck her tongue out at me as I caught my breath.

To be honest I wanted more than anything to be pulled deeper into the hold, where she could grip me better and cross her feet behind my back to really lock me down, but I couldn’t think of a way to articulate this without being weird. I was still pretty skittish about my fantasies, and also it’s a bit hard to think when your neck is getting crushed. After a minute or two of more taunts and teases I finally decided it was an appropriate time to wrench my head free. The way C grumbled in exaggerated disappointment nearly made me jump right back into her hold for another round, but I took a chance and hoped to make this a kind of learning moment. She asked how I got free so suddenly and I pointed out that she couldn’t cross her ankles over one another when my head was between them. I pointed out as casually and non-chalantly as I could that she’d have a much easier time locking them if she grabbed me with her upper legs instead of her lower. She thought about it for a bit before giving me a small smile and saying “You’d like that wouldnt you.” I just laughed and raised my hands in mock-surrender, as if to say “You caught me.”

She laughed too but unfortunately that seemed to mark the end of our matches that day. Throughout the day I vaguely wondered if I flew too close to the sun with my last comment. I was eager to help her explore this new subject but at the same time I didn’t want to appear too eager and put her off.

Thankfully, the next week that we came together, she showed me that she took my last comment to heart, and that she was just as eager as I was to learn more.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your experiences. You are a great writer and I'm captivated by your stories. It helps that it sounds like your girlfriend is slowly becoming a scissor lover's dream. It brings me back to the excitement of getting to know a new wrestling partner. I can relate to that feeling of "how much can I let her know that I'm actually enjoying being crushed by her". I look forward to reading more about your experiences. True stories are always the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 23:17
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That was the greatest non-scissor story I ever heard...lol. It makes the story even better that you didn’t get scissored. The dialogue made it priceless. That was a cool twist.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 10:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks Tenzin. While some people might find the lack of any actual action in that last incident boring, it was (to me, at least) an incredibly memorable incident because it signaled how positively my girlfriend was responding to our previous encounters. I was a bit worried that I had just put her off the idea, but then she asks to try it out a week later, with no sneaky hinting or guidance from me. I could have jumped for joy.

I did have to say no this time though, on account of all her friends and family close by, and I've never been into the idea of an audience watching a charged mixed wrestling match. I know some people like that concept (maybe it's the added humiliation of an audience watching you lose? idk) but I'm not a big fan.

On that note, I actually think C knew I would say no to her proposition, and mostly was just teasing this risky crazy idea to build up the anticipation for when we were finally alone. Which, luckily, was later the same night.
============================================

The night was still young, and it progressed normally until C and I found a few moments of relative privacy, when were laying on the soft carpet of the living room tapping through our phones, chatting lazily about our weeks and classes and work. We had finished eating, and everyone in the house had begun to settle down for the day. C and I were seated on the floor next to each other, laying back against the couch behind us. After taking a couple minutes to make sure everyone in the house seemed to be staying put, I was eager to pick things up right where we left off earlier in the night.

I opened Snapchat on my phone and started to record C while she talked about her day, making sure to choose one of the less flattering face-filters. (Snapchat lets you put goofy facial effects on people during recording, for those unfamiliar). C noticed my phone pointed in her direction and stopped mid-sentence.

"What are you doing?" Genuine annoyance. C really doesn't like having her picture taken, much less a video.

"Nothing." I casually turned sideways so that from where she was sitting, she could see her comically-altered face talking about her day on my phone screen.

"Dude! Delete it. Give me that!" She swiped for the phone but I yanked it out of reach. She was starting to shift from just mildly annoyed to legit stop-I'm-getting-upset annoyed, but our previous dialogue was still fresh in my mind, so I pushed on.

"Nope. Why don't you try and take it from me?" I grinned at her as smugly as possible. Her scowl stayed for a moment before relenting and melting into a sly smile. She knew exactly where this was going. She began to gather her feet under her carefully, preparing to strike.

"Just give it to me. You'll get hurt if you don't." It was honestly a bit surprising how quickly she shifted into this game with me. Her smile grew wider and wider as she slowly positioned herself into kind of a crouch, reminding me of some type of feral cat. She was now coiled up on the carpeted ground like a compressed spring, ready to unleash herself across the room at any moment. Trying my hardest to not to falter under her hungry-looking gaze, I rolled my eyes dramatically and held my phone above my head on the side facing away from her. "Doubt it."

That did it.

She threw herself at me with all the strength of a lion, and none of the grace. Sitting down facing sideways from her, we toppled over together in a tangle of limbs. But the momentum from her wild charge was enough to keep her moving forward even after impact, so I was able to partially roll us over with me on top of her after some clumsy maneuvering. She ended up on her back with me kneeling at her side, one hand pinning her near shoulder while the other hand held the phone up in the air teasingly. She laughed breathlessly and squirmed under my pin, muttering what were probably threats under her breath. She made a half-assed attempt at grabbing the phone again, but I think we both knew at this point that the phone was a secondary objective, at best. I kept the phone out of reach while casually leaning myself to the side towards her lower body, centimeters at a time, hoping she'd take the chance. I stuck my tongue out at her, trying to egg her on.

Instantly C's legs flew up and snapped around my head. Since I was at an angle to her, she first caught me from the side, crushing my nose rather painfully against my face and covering my mouth with her thigh, but before she could really tighten up I was able to turn my head towards her so that her legs hugged the sides of my face instead, which was preferable for a good number of reasons. She curled her legs in for a moment to pull me in tighter, earning a surprised muffled grunt from me. Then she straightened her legs and swung her lower body towards the floor, twisting sideways towards her opposite side as she did. She wasn't squeezing as tight as she could, but it was plenty tight enough to convince me to go along with the motion, rolling awkwardly over her body and landing harshly on my side next to her, still stuffed deep in her reverse headscissor. The phone tumbled from my grip, suddenly forgotten by us both. Laying on my side, my hands flew to their usual spots, hooked on the insides of her thighs, trying desperately to keep the pressure to a manageable amount. Thankfully her thighs were around my head instead of my neck, so I wasn't in as much danger as I could have been. The pressure was still unbelievably tight however. And since she wearing jeans again (black this time), the rough material wasn't making my situation any easier. As I yanked half-heartedly at her legs, I heard that familiar giggle from somewhere on the other side of the thick flesh/denim walls surrounding my head. Her dark jeans basically filled out the lower half of my vision, while the top half of my view consisted of her toned back (her shirt had begun to ride up slightly) a big brown mess of a ponytail, which was doing an okay job of containing C's hair despite our roughhousing.

The way my body and legs flopped around after getting forcefully rolled over her and onto my side, I ended up laying perpendicular to her, creating kind of a 90 degree angle between our bodies. I realized this meant I had room to maneuver my legs around, without having to worry about kicking her in the face. I began to twist over awkwardly, hoping to gather my legs under me so I could stand up or at the very least give myself some leverage to pop my head free. However C felt my resistance and powered down harder, twisting her lower body back down towards the carpet again. I was slammed sideways back down against the floor, and as she re-applied her hold around my head and face, I basically gave up resisting, apart from some playful muffled protests against her backside. Her jeans-covered thighs and butt continued to dominate most of my vision, but I remember just barely peeking over the the denim mounds directly in front of me to glimpse C propping herself up with an elbow on the carpet and twisting back to smile excitedly at me, admiring her handiwork.

This all happened in the span of probably 15 or 20 seconds. I felt like I barely had any time to even process how hot this was. Finally, as the dust settled, and the two of us lay relatively still with her legs clamped firmly around my head, I could really begin to enjoy my situation. C was no longer squeezing hard, but still kept a strong enough hold on me to assure that I couldn't pull free. With my ears mostly covered, I could mainly only hear my own labored breathing. I couldn't tell if C was breathing hard as well, but judging from the way she casually laid on her side, lazily observing me, I doubted she was anywhere near as winded as I was. At least, from the looks of things, it seemed like she was enjoying the situation as much as I was.

We stayed in this hold for what was probably few minutes or so, but it felt like only a few seconds before C suddenly released me and sat back against the couch, saying she thought she heard her sister coming. Sure enough, we could hear some footsteps approaching us from another room, but as soon as they seemed to reach us, they continued onward, becoming quieter and quieter as our unseen guest continued walking on towards some other part of the house. C breathed a sigh of relief and smiled sheepishly at me as I rolled off my side onto my back, staring at the ceiling as I tried to catch my breath.

"You really like using those legs on me huh?" I asked between breaths.

C giggled. "I guess. I like seeing how hard you struggle against just my legs. I never knew they were that strong." She shrugged. "I guess I know now."

I had to laugh. "Glad I could help."

I scooped my phone up from the floor, which had flown a couple feet away in the chaos. I deleted the snapchat video that was still playing on the screen, to which C responded with a theatrical blow-kiss in my direction.

The noises of from the other guests in the house became loud and frequent enough to keep us from continuing our little game for the rest of the night, but honestly I felt satisfied in a way, despite the whole situation ending a bit prematurely. The tension from our earlier incident that night was finally cut through, and even though nothing else really happened the rest of the night, I was still overjoyed to realize just how closely C seemed to share my interests, and how quickly she was overcoming her shy nature and becoming more confident in herself. At this rate, I knew many more similar experiences were soon to arrive.

And arrive they did, the very next day.

Last edited by bartstuy; 10-Oct-18 at 17:45.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 17:15
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Absolutely brilliant Bartstuy!
Really enjoying your stories and can’t wait for the next instalment!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 09:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am really enjoying reading the process of her learning confidence in herself and finding her power, but do you suppose at this point she realises how exciting the scissors are for you to endure? I do hope that learning that makes it even more fun for her. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-18, 21:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi mixfightor,
She is definitely aware of how much I enoy her scissors. This isn’t really attached to specific incidents we’ve had so I didn’t previously include this, but I’ve explicitly told her several times how much I like when she uses her legs on me when we wrestle around. She usually giggles and says she likes it when she uses her legs on me too.

One thing about her is that she seems to be very shy about talking about the subject out loud most of the time, even now, although currently less so than she used to be. Her self-confidence and willingness to dive into everything seems to come in spurts, at random times. But let me tell you, when they do happen, they happen.

Sometimes this kind of makes me wonder if she really is as into the whole thing as I am, or if she is just deciding to give in and humor me at times. But I do tend to get paranoid too easily. C does a good job of erasing these doubts through all the little things she does, such as randomly scissoring my leg sometimes when we are sitting close, or playfully locking her legs around me after I pull away from a kiss, and theatening to squeeze me for trying to leave. She’s also taken a liking recently to comparing herself to different kinds of snakes, either when we’re getting physical or just randomly throughout the day. Boa constrictor, anaconda, and rattlesnake are her favorites. I think the rattlesnake is more of a reference to biting rather than squeezing, which she’s starting to grow scarily fond of (Thankfully never too hard). There’s definitely no relation to the rattlesnake’s tail, because she tries her hardest to give me as little warning as possible before she strikes.

Still have a couple more memorable incidents to share with you guys. If any other forum-goers have similar situations or have had them in the past, please feel free to share here. It’s really nice for me to relate these things to other people (telling friends and family about these incidents seems out of the question) and I don’t wanna feel like I’m just speaking into an empty room. Advice for keeping the fire stoked or other relevant things to keep in mind are also very welcome, as my paranoid brain does like to worry me at times about being too creepy/pushy/not-pushy enough, etc.
More to come soon.

Last edited by bartstuy; 11-Oct-18 at 21:37. Reason: Spelling
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 00:20
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I am really enjoying your stories and am happy for that these fantasies are becoming real for you. I don’t really have any similar experiences other than a missed opportunity which I was too afraid to take advantage of..

I had an ex-girlfriend, she a little thicker of a girl, probably about 5’6” and around 160 lbs. She would randomly do wrestling moves on me, but it would always be light pressure and always would stop way too soon. Once as we were laying on her bed, she was laying on her back with her head propped up on a pillow and I climbed up and layed down between her legs with my head resting on her chest. I felt her wrap her legs lightly around my waist and cross her ankles behind me. Then she gave me a very light and short squeeze while making some sort of bone cracking sound effect. She said something along the lines of “I could squish you like a grape”. I like an idiot said nothing and just layed there hoping she would go for it. She gave me another squeeze, and as I started to feel a little pressure I closed my eyes and maybe winced ever so slightly but was no where close to being in any pain. As soon as that happened, she stopped squeezing and said something about not wanting to break my ribs....I was afraid to tell her what I wanted and let the moment die. Sadly , I never got the courage to cash in on those free squeezes that were right there for the taking.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 07:24
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Greezy that story was heart breaking bro! I had a similar experience when I was young and dumb. I was kind of seeing, kind of not seeing this really quite big girl. She had amazingly strong thighs though and I was always trying to get her to squeeze me. I eventually got a squeeze one very drunk night but she wasn’t massively into it. Anyway on another very drunken night I was with her and this girl I was really into at the time. I was desperate to try and get another squeeze off this big girl and hopefully introduce the subject to the other girl too. At one point in the night a playful tussle ensued during which she even threatened to use her thighs on me. Like an idiot I pretend to be totally afraid of the idea and ended up breaking up the tussle. There were loads of moments like that when I was young where my fear of getting “outed” stopped me enjoying potential experiences
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post: