Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-18, 01:40
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Marriage Problems due to Mixed wrestling fetish

My first relationship definitely suffered due to my fetish, but young people, in their first relationship, there can be some uncertainty. We remained friends for years after and she told me later that she was very happy to meet a guy after me who didn't have a fetish. She liked that much better.

2 other relationships suffered because I wanted things they didn't, but once I had a night of wild sex specifically because I confessed my fetish on the first date and she said, sure, it turns me on that you're into that.

One relationship, I'd say, the fetish improved the relationship. She was down with experimenting. I think, as people get older, some of the "that's weird" drops away and experimenting becomes OK. Granted, I only have a sample size of a few, so I can't say 100%.

I've almost always told my GFs cause I've wanted them to know and participate. I've never kept the fetish from them. That's not to say that people who conceal it are wrong, I've just never gone down that route.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-18, 19:44
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Hey guys, I can relate to this thread. I have had this fetish since childhood. My wife and I were and still are very kinky. She knows my submissive tendencies and has played the dominant role, even though it isn't exactly natural to her, as is the case with most women. But it has been in the context of regular S&M activities.

For some reason, I was extremely shy and embarrassed about mentioning the wrestling thing. But I did, and she agreed to try it out. However I am still very shy. When she objects to something or says let's stop cause I don't want to pull a muscle, I feel like I crawl back into my hole and don't bring it up for a long time. I would say in the last 10 years, we maybe wrestled about 5-7 times. After one of those times a few years back, she said, maybe you should go to one of those woman who wrestle men. I said really, she said yes, but no sex and I don't want to hear about it. Well I shut up and took that to the bank. I have had two sessions since. But I still feel guilty, like I am doing something wrong. I have to lie about the bruises and where I was, ect. Plus I think, but can't recall the conversation, but she may have taken that back at a later date, I didn't want to push the issue, cause I wanted to always have that permission.

I try like hell to stay away from sessions again but I always find myself checking wb to see who is coming to my area. Luckily it takes a lot to actually make it happen, the time and location must work, I will have to have the available funds, plus the girl will have to agree to the stuff I like.

Ultimately, I just wish it would happen with my wife. Primarily because deep down, in a full competitive match, I think she has a chance to make it close and probably may win. She is strong and works out all the time while I really don't anymore. But it just isn't her thing. Our last match about two months ago, she said, we are in our 40s now, we have to start taking it easier. That was the last thing I wanted to hear as it is not like it will get any better from here on out. I don't know, maybe keep trying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-18, 20:16
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm curious about how your wife came to know about session wrestling. Because you told her it existed ?
My guess about what's happening here is that your wife noticed that she was sending kind of a red flag by telling you to go to sessions and saying "I don't want to hear about it" and therefore she withdrew that at some point you can't remember well. I think your best bet is to stop the sessions and join BJJ classes with your wife.
Old 12-Jun-18, 21:07
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I told her about it. I had said at some point, you know there is a site that has woman who wrestle guys for money. I think I said it to show her I wasn't alone and weird wanting this. As far as her taking it away, I think I brought it up a little later to just confirm, she said something like, I am not really sure now, and I think I quickly changed the subject, never brought it up again, and neither has she. I had tried to get her to join some sort of martial arts in the past, but she wasn't interested. I tried to play the self defense angle cause I would never admit I wanted her to do it so she could kick my ass better. Besides, her ability is not really the issue, it is getting her to be more competitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-18, 00:13
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a good point. Although I have encouraged openness and cooperation with your wife I have to agree that its often not the experience you get with an experienced and intense session wrestler.

Having said that I will share something that has worked for me that many of you may raise your eyebrows at or not agree with. To address the fact that my wife is not interested in this type of play and to increase her enthusiasm in regard to it beyond spousal duty, I have often PAID her.

Every spouse will be different in terms of what she would like but again the important take away is the compromise. maybe for you its visiting her pain in the butt mother in law once a week, maybe its doing dishes or watching the kids, whatever.

All I know is its worked for me. My sessions with my wife are as good as with session wrestlers now that she's had some practice. it helps that she is very fit too

This has been a long road for me and just as much of a struggle as it is for you. You need to keep working with her on it.
Good post and good situation you're in. Congrats!
Old 13-Jun-18, 00:43
Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I'm sure I lost the absolute love of my life through this , I had an extremely fit .. beautiful wife and although we never actually wrestled and I never confided in her I'm sure she knew my fetish . I was with her for 35 years and I'm not sure how it started but headscissors was my thing , she was athletic and really had a strong pair of legs , we used to fool around and I made a game of me trying to escape her scissors , of course I loved it and struggled to do so , I would often submit to her and at some point she realised she could make me submit , eventually she would use her scissors to make me do what she wanted and of course I loved it but it got to the stage where I would be ackward on purpose to provoke her , it would centre around me going out drinking and she would stop me using her legs , she became very adept at using them and she was very strong ... leg wise . I became more of a dick cos I knew what was coming, she never actually enjoyed doing it but she would . It's not the only reason but I'm sure it's a significant factor . I've moved on and I'm with a new fantastic woman and we have a wonderful physical relationship who is up and game for anything.... I'll post more about her but for me it's worked out brilliantly
Old 13-Jun-18, 00:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorlove [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good evening. I've written a few stories in here before, and they were all true. Tonight I'm writing because I'm scared this wrestling fetish of mine is going to ruin my marriage. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by the thoughts of wrestling women. All kinds of women. My wife will appease me now and then and put me in a reverse headscissor, but the level of domination I'm craving just isn't there. What do I do about this? Advice please!
Offer your wife anything she wants. A thousand dollars to spend on whatever she wants if she can make you say "uncle" or knock you out cold. 500 dollars if she tires but can't.

Just my 2 cents.

Reading through the thread, I see others made basically the same suggestion, to offer her something in return, a backrub, doing the dishes - it can be a lot of things. I'm not in a relationship now but one thing I think I did wrong was I never offered something they wanted in exchange. I had no problem asking for what I wanted - with mixed results. I wasn't very good at giving them incentive to experiment with my fetish.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 13-Jun-18 at 05:11.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: