Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-18, 16:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: 2018 Session Cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I guess you are talking about some spoiled US girls who already are charging utopistic session fees.

I'm not comfortable naming names, but this is a lady I've seen several times and she enjoys dominating guys, so more than once she's given me a 2 hour/ 2 1/2 hour session even though I paid for 1 hour. We're pretty friendly, we exchange chatty e-mails sometimes, it's not all business.

So I was surprised when I asked about filming and she quoted hundreds of dollars cause she's always been generous with me, but I wouldn't call her as spoiled at all, she's always been generous with me and she's on the up and up. Been in this business for years.

If a lady doesn't want her face made public, or, has a high price for that, that's her call.
Old 12-Aug-18, 19:13
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since about two years I’m filming most of my sessions for private use.
Normally I don’t have to pay an extra fee.

Mostly girls who hide their face even in video productions or girls who offer further service without announcing it publicly.

I guess you are talking about some spoiled US girls who already are charging utopistic session fees.

That’s the amount many UK girls are asking for.

In another thread we have been talking about negotiating the session fee.

I guess next time I book a session I’ll insist on filming for free, or else there will be no session.

A few weeks ago a girl asked me for 100 Euro extra for filming the 90 min session.
The year before she asked for 20 only.
I was about to kick her out without doing / paying the session but her English was too limited that I could explain to her why.
In about two month I’ll see her on an event and then I’ll ask another girl do the translation.

For me the filming of the session should be a service the girls shouldn't ask extra money for.

Your post is bullshit. Total BS!!!

7 different ladies really is a representative number.

The truth is that most of the time I don’t have to pay a deposit because the girls know that I’m reliable.
But for example Pippa (London) asks for a £50 deposit for each session even if she knows you.

Especially traveling US girls often ask for higher deposits and yes some of them go up to 50%.

That is my experience from sessions with more than 100 different girls.
it’s not bullshit. it’s my experience. you are a european as you said. a US lady doing a session with me in the US has no need for a huge deposit.

I am suing there a good number of well-known session ladies who don’t ask for deposits at all or any greater than $50. Gia primo, robin, and Tyler Dare to name a few.

If you read these boards you will find a good number of people who scoffat deposits or never pay them and still get sessions. that’s all i am saying.
Old 12-Aug-18, 19:26
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it’s not bullshit. it’s my experience. you are a european as you said. a US lady doing a session with me in the US has no need for a huge deposit.

I am suing there a good number of well-known session ladies who don’t ask for deposits at all or any greater than $50. Gia primo, robin, and Tyler Dare to name a few.

If you read these boards you will find a good number of people who scoffat deposits or never pay them and still get sessions. that’s all i am saying.
Well if you read what some US ladys write on Twitter, they ask a major deposit or don´t session. This does of course not mean that all do so.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-18, 23:05
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

An oddity in the UK is that the session wrestlers who charge £150 are actually the best, friendliest and most genuine people. The ones who charge over this amount are either not as good wrestlers or not as nice people.
Old 12-Aug-18, 23:14
Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21 Points: 2,734, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheapest girls in nyc that I have seen are $220, majority are $300. and some charge $350, $400. per hour. The most I go will be $400. and that is hard. I like the $220. well worth it.
What session wrestlers in NYC charge 220 an hour? Do they provide location as well? Are these legit well known sessioners? Thanks
Old 13-Aug-18, 04:01
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

They are very legit and my favorite place to go for wrestling, they have a very good room to do it in. You contact them for the location, as they ask some questions for new clients and I respect there request. It is a little more than a half mile away from Time Square NYC. There have been some very good wrestlers and some very pretty ladies. You have to reach each bio to see which ladies will wrestle. There was only one wrestler there who I had a semi-competitive wrestling session with that was very pretty, but she wasn't really capable of the hour session, but we did a half hour and than did some where she could punch and kick me.
Old 13-Aug-18, 04:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They are very legit and my favorite place to go for wrestling, they have a very good room to do it in. You contact them for the location, as they ask some questions for new clients and I respect there request. It is a little more than a half mile away from Time Square NYC. There have been some very good wrestlers and some very pretty ladies. You have to reach each bio to see which ladies will wrestle. There was only one wrestler there who I had a semi-competitive wrestling session with that was very pretty, but she wasn't really capable of the hour session, but we did a half hour and than did some where she could punch and kick me.
You didn't say who they are. :-)

But on the $220, some houses of domination have offered the standard fee, or $25 over the standard fee or wrestling. I've had the occasional $225 wrestling session at a house of domination, but it's been several years since I've done it.

Jasmine based in Philly used to charge $225 to wrestle at hidden chamber and later at Pandora's. Was a nice bargain, but at HC the mats were pretty bad. Pandora's had a nice wrestling room.
Old 13-Aug-18, 05:05
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

First of all there is no need to quote the whole post of me, especially since the content does not make any sense anymore without the original quotes I have been answering to.

The part you are answering to would be sufficient.

Second, it looks like you didn’t get what I was writing about.

I was mocking you a little bit about how you did answer to the post of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] .

You told us that you already met like 7 different ladies out of maybe 2000 who offer sessions (I didn’t count them).

That’s not a representative number, even my 100+ aren’t representative . . .
Old 13-Aug-18, 17:30
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You didn't say who they are. :-)

But on the $220, some houses of domination have offered the standard fee, or $25 over the standard fee or wrestling. I've had the occasional $225 wrestling session at a house of domination, but it's been several years since I've done it.

Jasmine based in Philly used to charge $225 to wrestle at hidden chamber and later at Pandora's. Was a nice bargain, but at HC the mats were pretty bad. Pandora's had a nice wrestling room.
I don't like Pandoras wrestling room, I think it is too dark in the room and a bit small.

And I did mention it earlier in this post, it is at Elizabeths.
Old 13-Aug-18, 18:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
I don't like Pandoras wrestling room, I think it is too dark in the room and a bit small.

And I did mention it earlier in this post, it is at Elizabeths.
Sorry for not reading carefully. I've never been to Elizabeth's. I've surfed their website a fair bit.

I like Pandora's wrestling room cause of the padded walls, but you're right, it is small and dark and there's that wooden bench thing, I bumped my head on it once. I still like it overall.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:

Tags
booking, cost, price, prices, session, sessions