Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Mar-18, 16:12
Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51 Points: 14,165, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Search: Women commenting on what they are doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another posted here under "Instruction Videos". This is the quintessential type for my taste. Male doesn't speak. He is just a demo dummy, dangling at her mercy, and groaning in misery while the woman articulates her expertise to the audience. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely great. I loved when she wanted to demonstrate that the guy was stuck and asked him to try to get out, but the whole video is just what I like as well.

A bit more on the kinky side, I loved two "instructional" videos by Kortney Olson : "Scissor domination 101" from ScissorVixens, and "Train you man" from Steve's Wrestling Adventure.

Another very good one, truly instructional, was "Wrestling Domination Clinic" from Doom Maidens with Veve Lane.

I thought "Choke for dummies" from SWA with Nikki Fierce would be great, but ended up disappointed : it was just run-of-the-mill sexy talk, nothing instructional except some of the holds.
Old 25-Apr-18, 22:13
Points: 5,236, Level: 30 Points: 5,236, Level: 30 Points: 5,236, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chencking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]?
This one was absolutley perfect. I love it... Does anybody know more videos like this?
Old 14-Aug-18, 02:59
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another posted here under "Instruction Videos". This is the quintessential type for my taste. Male doesn't speak. He is just a demo dummy, dangling at her mercy, and groaning in misery while the woman articulates her expertise to the audience
Anyone know who she is by the way and where I can find more of her? She is just incredible. Yvonne by STP productions? Can't find anything on Google.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-18, 09:41
Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=G-Force;341109]
Quote:
Another posted here under "Instruction Videos". This is the quintessential type for my taste. Male doesn't speak. He is just a demo dummy, dangling at her mercy, and groaning in misery while the woman articulates her expertise to the audience /QUOTE]

Anyone know who she is by the way and where I can find more of her? She is just incredible. Yvonne by STP productions? Can't find anything on Google.