Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-18, 16:38
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Session wrestlers and jealousy

Session wrestlers and jealousy ?
Have any of you folks had a session wrestler become upset with you when they learn about you wrestling a wrestler they hated ? It happened to me once years ago I got together with a wrestler for a session and it went well. Then about a year or so later we got together again, things were going just fine. Until during a brake from the wrestling action she asked me if I had been doing any other wrestling ? I responded that I had met a different session wrestler and had a so/so match with her. Well things went south from there, it was very clear that the women I was with didn’t think much of the other session wrestler or the fact I had solicited a wrestling match with her. Things became uncomfortable, that was the only time this had happened to me. I was just wondering if that type of thing happens very often ????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-18, 16:58
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session wrestlers and jealousy

I think it depends on the girl. Some of the them are very competitive people and as "A" type personalities want to be the very best and that means better than their competition. I wrestled Cindy Huntress twice and the first time she had asked me that question. I had responded with a couple other girls names and she had a very similar reaction to your sessionette. If you've wrestled Cindy then you can sort of understand where this comes from. I didn't feel it compromised our vibe whatsoever other than she was determined to make it a great session! As an all time great I think its understandable that she has these feelings. Not all top session girls are like that but it doesn't make it wrong as long as they aren't really abusive and let it ruin the session.
Old 05-Nov-18, 17:17
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

I used it to my advantage and talked about how good of a wrestler the other girl was to motivate the girl that I waa sessioning with to wrestle harder during our session.
It worked.
Old 25-Jun-19, 22:28
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Jealousy and session wrestlers ?

I was wondering if anyone else has run into the same interesting issue I have. There is one session wrestler that I know very well and have wrestled numerous times over the last 20 years. When we are together she always asks me if I have wrestled any other women. When I respond yes and tell her who, she becomes upset that she is not the only women I wrestle. I find it odd, I never ask her about all the different guys she is rolling around with. SO have any of you guys run into this or is it just me and her that have a very unique and complicated friendship ????
Old 25-Jun-19, 22:36
Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jealousy and session wrestlers ?

Wants all your money
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamakazisutra2 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-19, 22:37
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

maybe she fancies you mate! seriously
Old 25-Jun-19, 23:03
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was wondering if anyone else has run into the same interesting issue I have. There is one session wrestler that I know very well and have wrestled numerous times over the last 20 years. When we are together she always asks me if I have wrestled any other women. When I respond yes and tell her who, she becomes upset that she is not the only women I wrestle. I find it odd, I never ask her about all the different guys she is rolling around with. SO have any of you guys run into this or is it just me and her that have a very unique and complicated friendship ????
She's either just making casual conversation, or probably bummed out of the possibility of you seeing diff women(she might think that another interest in other women might lead to you not wanting to book her, or that you lost interest). It is a business after all. It would be ideal for a session wrestler to continue to have as much repeat clients who are reliable and whom are safe/easy to work with. With that said, I bring up casual conversation because there have been women who have casually asked me who ive seen, or repeat sessions who have casually asked if I seen any other women lately, or had a GF, etc

I personally wouldn't overthink it. Session wrestlers see guys all the time, repeated clients and new . If I told a session wrestler to stop seeing other guys and only see me, i'd be given hell. Some live several states away from us. Very unrealistic for any women to want a guy to keep seeing her alone when schedules may not mesh, high fees of travel/sponsorships, etc.

Iv'e had a similar situation, where there was one session wrestler I saw for more than 10x , for more than a year. Was really into her. Hooked, I'd say. I saw no other person but her. When I saw her, she always provided good sessions. We had good conversations, I guess. One thing I noticed was the same thing you asked. She would always ask me if I had met any other women, or wrestled other women. And when I said no(I was serious), she would say something like "good I should be the only one you see" in a joking, laughing kind of way. Was hard to tell if it was just casual convo or not.

Eventually, I did stop seeing her. Because I wanted to branch out, meet other women. See what other women in the industry can provide. And because of burn out.

In the end, I wouldn't overthink it. Some of these session wrestlers have boyfriends, husbands, etc. Along with other clients and friends. If they are active and popular in the scene, they'll continue to get their money, even if I stop seeing them.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 25-Jun-19 at 23:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-19, 00:46
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

1) Every dollar you give to Pepsi is a dollar Coke doesn't get.

2) In newer relationships, a jealous act might make you more likely to book her more often. That's not likely true in your case, but might relate to others.

3) In any relationship, jealousy - real or invented - can ramp up the passion.
Old 26-Jun-19, 10:33
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,690 Times in 9,926 Posts

Merged with your previous thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Jun-19, 13:19
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I wouldn't call this a story about jealousy, but more like disdain.

I used to travel to LA often, and I would see Cassandra every year. We really clicked, and had great conversations after our fights. She asked me if I had seen anyone else once, and I told her I had seen Treasure. "Ugh, that cow," Cassandra said. "I trained her, but she didn't finish." It explained a little of what I'd experienced with Treasure, how she didn't permit any defence, and how she had verbally coached herself on her stance and motions during the stand up part of our session. So I never saw her again out of respect for Cassandra.