Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jun-13, 15:06
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,517 Times in 1,377 Posts
Image Recommended Viewing (Pro-Wrestling)

****Only for fans of intergender matches where girl is hot and wins**ut I just thought fans of the above type of match may enjoy these.obscure matches all still on Youtube.

Here are 5 excellent bouts featuring hot ladies in classic wrestling garb.

Sorry if the plots contain spoilers but im sure most people would want to know what the bouts are like rather than wanting it to be a Hitchcock style whowonit?

Bout 1....AMAZONA v TOM D

Great Lucha Libra intergender match.Amazona is a stunning shapely beauty in classic blue leotard and boots attire.Shes the better wrester but is constantly denied pins by the biased female ref. Rating 8/10
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Bout 2....KAZZA G v KARL BRIEN

FFW match if you google it.Gorgeous brunette Kazza looks amazing in a figure hugging outfit and has good ring skills.She has real charism and whips the crowd up from the start.She has a liking for stamping her feet in the ring to intimidate her opponent who is a fairly athletic heel male.slightly lame ending the only negative .7/10

Dead YouTube Link.

Bout 3. Swiss wrestling Rookies match 2 feat Jenna Tyler

Beautiful slim blonde beats tough opponent with some lovely moves.The blonde is very sweet and a total face but applies good submission holds and her ass looks wondrous in her tight black outfit.7/10
Bout 4...VANITY v DRAGORE

Sexy blonde in tight outfit defeats masked jobber in Squash match.Not very convincing as her wrestling is basic and hes larger but lots of humiliation and domination if you like that sort of thing.6/10

Bout 5...KYARA v ELEMENTAL 5/10

Lucha Libra match.cute sweet girl Kyara has several mixed wins on you tube but this is the most enjoyable for me.Outfit only average though no classic attire but some good wrestling in a clean sporting contest as masked male Elemental is defeated comfortably.

if you like intergender bouts you will find at least one of these worth watching.

Last edited by Anubis71; 14-Jul-13 at 15:32. Reason: Dead YouTube Link.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-13, 11:25
lollydx
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Dead YouTube Link.
Old 13-Jun-13, 08:30
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Recommended Viewing.

more YOU TUBE REVIEWS

These are a few pro ladies who have a lot of intergender bouts viewable on you tube.Just my own opinions as to their merits but others may disagree depending on your preferences.

BRITTANY DEVLIN..Starting with a negative but I have not enjoyed hardly any of this ladies matches.Though she shows some skills occasionally the matches are quite poor quality and have poor endings or interruptions This is not this ladys fault but her attire isnt great either in any of her bouts and I wouldnt recommend intergender fans looking for hot matches to view to watch her bouts particularly 2/10

BRITTANY WONDER (ULTRAGIRL) This lady is a little more to my taste in terms of type of bout I enjoy.A BBW with reasonable ring skills her attire is superheroine type tight outfits.She has good rapport with the fans and is a solid "face".One of her favourite mid match moves sees her weakening opponents trapped in a corner by launching herself at them booty first.This is an effective move with her build.A curvy 160 plus lbs I enjoyed a few of her many you tube bouts though mainly when she wins as I much prefer this outcome in intergender matches as a rule 6/10
Below is link to Brittany comfortably def Leon Ikusa lots more from there

SANTANA GARRETT Now youre talking.super hot excellent technically high flying but can do it all with submission and power moves when necesssary.Always looks totally gorgeous when she defeats her men and happily for those of us who love to see strong sassy confident gorgeous women putting men in their place she ALWAYS wins .9/10

Santana defeating Jayson Falcone via shining star press

SIERRA ROSE..Stunning blonde whose heel gimmick in her mixed bouts is very sexy as it us unusual for the males to get crowd support against a beautiful opponent.Pretty fair ring skill and is a convincing heel with the fans.Sexy outfits in most of her bouts I do enjoy watching her but would prefer it if her bouts were more squash than competitive 7/10

Beautiful Bad girl Sierra too much for Sean Riley in above linked match
Find many more of Sierras intergender bouts from this one

BOBBINETTE CAREY..I enjoy some of this ladies numerous intergender bouts but not enough submission moves or technical skill for my taste.Petite good looking "face" wrestler.Attire varies but can look good at times to my eyes anyway.I like the fact she wins a lot but enjoy the few matches where she wins decisively after outclassing her man such as her easy win over Vinnie Di Marco where she toys with him.Too many of her matches are either even or worse she is the wrestler struggling throughout but snatches a win even sometimes by illegal moves which is hardly face behaviour.I do like her though and she responds to fans who comment on her fights so respect for that. 6/10

Bobbinette defeats Thomas Adams via leghook pin here but only due to interference.
The pretty petite black lady has won at least 80% of her numerous mixed bouts though

REBECCA RAZE...Big strong curvy girl with plenty of ring ability.Only a handful of intergender bouts on you tube but nice tight outfits in them and when she wins its often after a powerful series of moves and ends with a Splash and clear cut pin which is alwaya preferable to me than just scraping a win as I prefer the women to be clearly superior.7/10

[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-pKuzwZMIA[/url
The above link has connection problem features
Rebecca v masked male Jeckel she wins by strongly held Folding Press

Just my personal opinions but I respect all these ladies and anyone who steps in a ring to try and entertain us enormously.

Last edited by lollydx; 23-Jun-13 at 16:33.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-13, 18:19
Last Achievements

and some more YOU TUBE reviews

Some more ladies who specialize in intergender with many matches viewable.

AMANDA FOX..Very talented slim wrestler.Always looks hot in tight outfits and has great crowd rapport and never say die attitude in the ring.Technically excellent and athletic high flying skills make her a joy to watch at times.Usually wins in her many intergender sometimes with her speciality decisive folding press pin after an acrobatic set up but look out for her hugely impressive win over Jack Connor when she wins by a knockout after a glorious sleeper hold.9/10

Watch last few minutes as Amanda KOs her young male opponent link below

ANGEL DUST..Several wrestlers use this name including males which means many are on youtube but the hot intergender babe has most of her matches for Real Action Wrestling.Quite small but very tight outfits and a very sexy lady.Wins only about half her bouts which is disappointing for fem superiority lovers like me but has some decent ring skill and can beatdown opponents well during matches though never seen her in a squash unfortunately.6/10

Angel Dust v Bruno Roguetti on above link
The tiny beauty wins by KO here but only due to Brunos stupidity

ANGELUS LAYNE..Has the physique and hot outfits to be a real bully of guys in the ring as she is a big strapping powerful lady but her handful of intergender matches are very disappointing as she loses some and others are interrupted and spoilt.Indeed the best bits of her bouts for me are the introductions as she looks in great curvy shape and you are anticipating a great bout but not to be.Has a few f v f bouts on though in which she wrestles much better and even records a TKO win in one match so a shame she hasnt been allowed to squash a male jobber as she definitely could and should.4/10

Angelus v Justin Stryfe above link
The curvy strong girl looks great pre match but bout spoiled

FOXY ROXY..Has a host of intergender matches up only a few I enjoyed but the ones I did are good.Shes an athletic strong quite attractive lady but unfortunately usually wrestles in a skirt type outfit which isnt too hot.She does beat up a guy called The Flo while wearing tight lrggings though and looks great.Also enjoyed a squash match win over a guy named Double T though the camera work isnt great and spoils it a little.The bout is short but great as Roxy takes apart the jobber in fine style and wraps up a facile win inside 6 minutes.8/10
See Foxy Roxy cruise to victory against Double T link below

THE ROCKETTES.Very talented pro singles wrestlers Rock and Roll C and Tiffany Rox dont hsve hardly any singles bouts v men but a handful of their bouts as a tag team are on.The girls are both gorgeous and the black outfits intimidating entrance and powerful dominant wrestling style with classy tagging make them a formidable team.The bout I most enjoyed is the girls against a couple of male jobbers called Keith and Derek who look beaten before the match starts.The guys do compete in that but are well beaten by an aesthetically pleasing Double Pinfall before being booted out of the ring by the black clad beauties.Both ladies are very skilful and sexy but Rock n Roll C the taller Rockette is the stronger of the two and as a very tall lady she is taller than the men she wrestles 9/10

Just my views but if you havent seen them check em out if you like intergender action.

Last edited by lollydx; 23-Jun-13 at 16:37.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-13, 11:28
Last Achievements

I will post a few more ladies with lots of intergender bouts later but just a recommendation to genuine pro intergender wrestling fans to check out a fairly recent bout that features Amanda Fox mentioned previously.

Amanda Fox v Vegan

This is a really enjoyable entertaining fun match to watch.The.bout is an open.air match with a small but enthusiastic crowd and is a perfect example of what Indie matches can provide if done well.

The commentary is quite good too and the interplay between the two wrestlers make this a real treat for lovers of good natured skilled wrestling with a lot of sportsmanship and well done small pieces of comedy in there too.

The match sees rookie Vegan looking for his first win against the experienced and regular winner Amanda.The skinny Fox would never get signed up by Wwe or Tna for that matter but she is a credit to the sport.Her attitude and enthusiasm are genuine and she displays that along with plenty of ringcraft in this bout.

Vegan a skinny but athletic male not much bigger than Amanda is very entertaining also and the masked male puts up a game effort before the superior skill of Fox prove decisive as she finishes with her speciality spectacular folding press finisher that is a lovely move for those of us who want to see clear winners in fights as she always has her opponent totally pinned with no chance of escape when she executes this finish.

The count is a formality and Amandas cute skinny ass is in close up for some time as she kindly helps her tired defeated foe to his feet.

The male is so weary he cant even make the short walk back to his dressing room and Amanda has to drag him by his mask with her.

This bout has many of the things I like in a bout.sexy attire fit superior female.both more skilled and determined than her male opponent.good comedy and fan interaction and ultimately a decisive win for the woman.I do enjoy squashes humiliation and domination bouts too but for a fun sexy competitive bout this is well worth a view.

Last edited by lollydx; 20-Jun-13 at 22:00.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-13, 19:52
Last Achievements

Some more obscure intergender vids on You Tube.

1/ Renee Michelle v Fingers of Death

Masked male v stunning bikini clad raven haired beauty.Quite a short bout just 5 minutes is all it takes for the gorgeous Renee to romp to an easy win via a very comfortable pinfall

2/ "Pure Perfection" Katie Taylor v Storm

A really enjoyable squash as the 5ft4 beauty in figure hugging pink attire is the heel against the taller masked male in all black
Katie plays the baddie role really well and hands out plenty of punishment to the male in front of a reasonable crowd.The petite brunette is curvy but very pretty but the rules are alien to her as she ignores them and the ref throughout this demolition.
The end sees two rulebreaks in one as a blatant kick to the poor masked males crotch is followed by a folding press of the hurt guy with both her dainty feet on the ropes
To add insult to injury Katie continues to kick the beaten male after her pinfall victory and has to be ordered to leave the ring by the ref who saves Storm from even more punishment.Sppoilsport!! Never mind theres enough domination in the match to enjoy anyway

3/ Juliet the Huntress v Ninja Bill

Before securing her bank balance joining WWE a lady called Julia the Huntress instead of taking part in feeble divas matches for huge wages was earning peanuts squashing male jobbers in mismatches wearing tight outfits.The truly beautiful blonde is the heel in this one as comedy masked Ninja Guy puts up a bit of a fight before the gorgeous Huntress in her supertight purple tights gets the easy pinfall.Juliet beats several other males in intergender bouts also.

Enough already...more at some point...Enjoy

Last edited by lollydx; 23-Jun-13 at 16:49.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-13, 22:07
Last Achievements

Unsatisfactory but well worth watching.

3 obscure intergender bouts with problems.

1.Jade v ???

To find this clip its title is PWA Jade in action but unfortunately its only 2 minutes and 30 seconds long and no ending but the action is fantastic and leaves you wanting more.
The fight clip was uploaded 6 years ago and PWA is presumably some short lived uk promotion as the match is set before a loud uk crowd.The clip starts mid bout where a slim sexy blonde rock chick in leather trousers has a tattoed male in a figure four and is piling on the agony until the ref breaks it up.She beats on the guy outside the ring before the male who is the face as his brief fightback is ecstatically cheered by the crowd.As the clip ends though Jade has regained control with a devastating martial arts type kick to the head after which she tries a humiliating pin attempt but is foiled at 2 before the clip ends and tbe sexy blonde and her muscular tattoed foes fate remain unknown.

2/ Envy v Vega

This is better as its 4 mins long and contains the effortless pinfall win finish for the gorgeous Envy over the masked Vega.Joined presumably late in the bout Envy a tall strong shapely beautiful redhead is attacking her male foe in a corner.Envy is taller than the male and looks superb in a all in one skintight black outfit which shows her awesome ass off quite perfectly.Shes also in green furry boots for some reason but anyway the crowd are all behinnd the lovely redhead in this one and in the few minutes clip we have time for some ballbusting then a humiliation pin attempt by Envy as she places her furry boot on the males chest and asks him to count but he kicks out at 2.She ends with a swagger though as after a power move she lays on her back across him counting the 1 2 3 along with the ref and the cheering fans.Fabulous Finale pity its so short but still great action.

3/ Violet v Il Marchese

Full match which male dom fans of which I am not may enjoy as its an Italian intergender squash match as long haired Mr Marchese demolishes redheaded beauty poor Violet.She is so brave surviving a beating and several pin and submission attempts before finally the long haired Italian macho man gets his hollow win.Violet gorgeous but outfit only sporty type leggings etc.Not my cup of tea but some may like it.

Dead YouTube Link.

Happy viewing....

Last edited by Anubis71; 14-Jul-13 at 15:34. Reason: Dead YouTube Link.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-13, 01:41
lollydx
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Dead YouTube Links.
Old 15-Jun-13, 02:12
Last Achievements

More ladies with intergender bouts on you tube

SERPHANTINA..Very attractive sexy dark haired strong skilful lady

Serphantina v Shocker..

Dressed in stunnng attire all in black with pantyhose Serphantina is dominant for most of the contest and gets the winning pinfall via folding press after 6 mins

Dead YouTube Links.

Serphantina (C) v Beau Douglas

Serphantina is defending a title belt against bigger male wrestler Doiuglas.The match is fairly even though the champion just has the better of it and retains her belt with a decisive folding press at around 7 minutes.

Serphantina v Sadistic Rick

Serphantina looks hotter than ever in sexy outfit she is conceding weight to her burly male opponent but looks confident throughout the bout and secures another win with a comfortable pinfall on 6 minutes.

TIFFANY DODSON..Curvy sexy redhead good ringcraft

Tiffany Dodson v Juicy John Bishop

Even match lasting 9 minutes.Tiffany just about has better of the bout overall on chances and offence and a convincing Folding press gets her the win.

Tiffany Dodson v Trevor Watkins

Even match.Tiffany slightly the stronger but loses via pin in 8 mins

More to follow

Last edited by Anubis71; 14-Jul-13 at 15:36. Reason: Dead YouTube Links.
The Following User Says Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-13, 02:37
Last Achievements

Another sexy intergender lady on you tube has around 7 bouts v men including mixed tag but these are 4 singles bouts of hers.

MACKENZIE YORK..Brunette shapely strong good looking lady

Mackenzie York v California Kid...Mackenzie takes on skinny surfer boy type.Fairly even match but Mackenzie in tight pale blue shorts and top wins via leghook pin after 8 mins

Mackenzie York v Street Bandit..Mackenzie fights against masked heel larger than her.Fairly even bout Heel probably on top but Mackenzie wins via folding press after 7 mins

Mackenzie York v Verne Van Roske..Easy win for Mackenzie as she needs only 2 minutes to defeat skinny male Van Roske via comfortably held leghook pinfall.

Mackenzie York v Unknown Jobber..9 minute clip but most of clip is a in ring promotion after the intergender match which only lasts 1 minute 40 as Mackenzie in hot outfit easily defeats skinny young jobber.

More to follow at some point over weekend

Last edited by lollydx; 28-Jun-13 at 14:23.
Old 15-Jun-13, 04:29
Last Achievements

Another great Intergender wrestlers matches plus a 100% ten minute long Squash match slaughter on Dailymotion.

RACHEL SUMMERLYN
High class pro wrestler curvy sexy blonde bombshell
Can wrestle technical brutal hardcore or tag bouts

Here are 3 intergender wins of Rachels on you tube

Rachel Summelyn (c) v Bolt Brady

Fast paced brilliant technical and high flying action as skilful toned black male wrestler Brady tries to defeat champ Rachel.Very even contest hard fought but very sporting and friendly and after 9 mins Rachel retains belt via pinfall.

Rachel Summerlyn v Scott

Brutal hardcore match as Rachel takes on bigger older shaven headed male.Blood gore and outside the ring hardcore fighting eventually Rachel wins via a knockout after a sleeper hold.Scott didnt come round for several minutes and needed medical treatment.

RAJETT v MOJO BRAVADO (Tag 2 female v 2 male)

Rajett stands for Rachel and Jessicas excellent tag team.and in this short but thrilling.match they are as a loud crowd goes wild as after 6 minutes of even all action wrestling the girls in very tight shorts and top attire win by Double pinfall after.both ladies leap from opposite top ropes onto their opponents in a Big Splash leading to two easy cross press pinfalls.
[url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=x5ENv4gxrHw/url]

Also on Dailymotion.100% pure squash match

The Great Cheyenne defeats Brandon Aarons by pinfall after 10 minutes of domination.

The male is a strong fit athletic guy but Cheyenne is slightly bigger sadistic and on top form in this bout.Cheyenne wears a tight black outfit and is a very strong shapely tall powerful lady.

If you want to see a woman beat up a strong guy in a real intergender match for virtually the entire match then watch this stunning Squash match on dailymotion.

Enjoy..

Last edited by lollydx; 23-Jun-13 at 17:02.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-13, 11:25
Last Achievements

Another gorgeous female in pro fights v males

CHRISTI WHIPLASH..Petite beauty with long flowing brown hair.Very talented and skilful.All her bouts v larger males but all are very even and she wins 50% of them.

Mixed Tag match..Christi and male partner Zee Will defeat two male wrestlers in a close hard fought bout.Match won after 10 mins when Christi pins Sugar Shane.

Singles bouts v men (5)

Loss v Zachary Blaine.Male on top early but Christi turns match around and is getting the best of the fight when male uses illegal object to get pin.

Win v Thug...Christis heavier older shaven headed opponent uses rulebreaking while Christi fights fair in fairly even match.Christi gets the pinfall after 7 minutes.

Loss v Ace...very even bout v older male.Both wrestlers have several near pins before Ace gets the all important fall on 8 minutes.

Win v New Franchise..Again little between the wrestlers as Whiplashs skill and determination just prevail over males weight and strength.Christi with the pinfall on 8 minutes.
Loss v Nick Fury..Local boy Nick has crowd support in match though very clean sporting contest.Christi bosses early but male fights back and pins her on 7 minutes.

More ladies later plus some details of exactly where to find some lengthy old school attire but recent intergender bouts from Scandinavia.

Last edited by lollydx; 23-Jun-13 at 17:07.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:

Tags
pro female wrestling, pro mixed wrestling, pro wrestling