Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-13, 03:24
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear All,

I'm quite excited to introduce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to you! I've been working on this for a little while now, and just launched the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] today.

Despite the vast amount of videos related to our fetish being available nowadays, I always had a feeling that there is not enough focus on what I considered to be the most important aspect of mixed wrestling. Its reality. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy wrestling too, even though competitive action delights me more than anything. But what most of the videos miss in my opinion are the personalities, the reaction of the competitors, what they feel, how they perceive what is happening between them. Is it really more than just a fetish-shoot that they are hired to do tonight? Unfortunately, not, most of the time. You don't feel the action completely. You don't understand or relate to the people you see in the videos.

I have run this forum along with my very respected friends for more than two years now, and had a chance to understand your preferences too, and compare them to mine and understand how they developed into integral parts of our selves. Unfortunately, I have been mostly unreachable lately, due to many things that are mostly out of my control. But I had a lifetime to analyze and try to break down this enormous desire into its main particles, and understand what tickles our mind when we engage in or watch or talk about mixed wrestling.

And I see gaps all of the time when I watch stuff. I will get back to them later.

At the moment I just want to introduce two matches to you that I produced and am distributing through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], my new venture. This is my adventure into the world of video production, and I would like you to come with me.

The format of the videos for now will be:
1. 1 minute interviews with both wrestlers at the beginning of the video.
2. 20 minute wrestling period. Both pins & submissions count as a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the last fall after the 20 minute mark wins the match and does a victory pose.
3. Closing interviews with both wrestlers after the match.
4. Montage of the best scenes.

So, without further ado...

FP-MX-01 Veve Lane vs Brock Samson

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a competitive mixed match between the very skilled Veve Lane and a newcomer Brock Samson. It is a demonstration of what happens when an untrained guy, who doesn’t have much weight advantage over his opponent either, goes all out against a skilled female wrestler. This is a genuinely competitive match, which means that both wrestlers do their best to win.

You may purchase it on my clip store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

FP-MX-02 Tia vs Sunny

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Our second competitive video features one of the best grapplers on the wrestling scene, Tia. She is going against the very fast but very skinny Sunny. Tia’s training in jiu-jitsu helps her completely destroy the unwilling victim. At the end of the match Sunny admits that he tried his best, but never had a single chance. This match has the same format as our previous video, except the competitors talk in Hungarian, and there are English subtitles.

You may purchase it on my clip store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I will appreciate any opinions, suggestions, comments, critique of the videos, and any ideas for the future.

You may also drop me a line at:

Please also let me know if you see these videos get posted around, if you know what I mean

Subscribe to this topic or to the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to get updates.

Fight Pulse FaceBook page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My YouTube channel: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My Twitter account: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very well done bro!!!
I completely agree with all your points, there's a lack of really competitive match, but most of all...rarely are shown talks betwwen the fighters and all the chat during the session. I love the interviws before and after the fight, I find them one of the most appealing things (when the guy has to verbally admit the superiority of his female counterpart and the girl has to talk about what was clearly a domination). I just love it and loved flamingo's videos mostly for their interviews.
SO THANK YOU MAN AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

P.S. the moment you forget the competitive part you are going to lose the purpose of the whole thing...so don't put huge guys against little girls (while the opposite is good..!), even if they are skilled, cause it won't ever be credible. I loved in your first 2 videos the fact that the competitors were equally matched in size and weight. IT ALWAYS HAS TO LOOK CREDIBLE at the viewer's eyes!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-13, 05:40
Points: 20,933, Level: 63 Points: 20,933, Level: 63 Points: 20,933, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theluchador [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hwt zweig awsemoe video, do you have any idea who will be appearing next??
I think you did a great job with these. I always like the skinny wimpy guys getting creamed by an athletic more muscular girl. I especially like the constant flexing in his face after every pin and i DO like the interviews before and after. It would be great if the girl could ask some more humiliating questions during the interviews. Would love some muscle comparison before and after .. always a plus

Looking forward to the next ones ... personally I loved the comparisons between sonny and tia more ....
The Following User Says Thank You to pan321 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-13, 22:20
Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Looks like a store i'd follow. If you ever have any questions with the post-production side of things let me know
or if you ever need a video talent.
The Following User Says Thank You to mgattack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-13, 15:49
Points: 29,184, Level: 74 Points: 29,184, Level: 74 Points: 29,184, Level: 74
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,230 Times in 521 Posts

Congrats, Zweig. Looks good.
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-13, 23:42
Points: 5,484, Level: 31 Points: 5,484, Level: 31 Points: 5,484, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,041 Times in 45 Posts

I love the idea!!! , and all the matches with a foot on chest victory pose!!! woww this is heaven

CONGRATULATIONS my friend!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wulfenray For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-13, 05:41
Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,417 Times in 143 Posts

This is super-cool. I love competitive mixed wrestling. Many thanks, and keep up the good work :-)
Old 13-Sep-13, 05:43
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts

But your videos are really expensive, especially for a guy who has administer a board offering for free premium content for more than two years
Old 13-Sep-13, 06:14
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,799 Times in 652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwing [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But your videos are really expensive, especially for a guy who has administer a board offering for free premium content for more than two years
They are no more expensive than any other similar video on the market. Cheap skate!
Old 13-Sep-13, 11:20
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Hi zweig,Can you please produce real competitive "Woman vs boy" fight preferably or wrestling?
Boy like from 18 to 21 really strong and claims/believes that he is stronger than woman and woman in ealry to mid forties and both first have close stare down like nose vs nose then really go at it.
My life long Demand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gondal4 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-13, 11:39
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Last Achievements

And please start competitive female catfights as well.thanks

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse