Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 01-Jan-15, 22:11
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Robin's Latest News

Happy New Year!!!!

First of all, I want to thank you for being a great supporter of Les Femmes Fatales Productions and my clips4sale stores! I couldn’t stay in business without my customers and I appreciate you being one of them! I try to provide the best video and clip entertainment for my fans and customers! I have my latest updates here for you! And I want to remind you that I am a quality producer of wrestling and fetish video material, so if you want to make your FANTASY video a REALITY, please email me at fightbabe@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com and I’ll make it happen! I pride myself in 100% Customer satisfaction! You can see many reviews on my website!

Anyway, for your New Year 2015 entertainment, I am offering a HUGE DISCOUNT on all 588 of my videos! ALL VIDEO TITLES ARE ON SALE FOR THE ULTRA LOW PRICE OF $15 each! I know, I’m crazy but I want everyone to be able to treat themselves to something new from Les Femmes Fatales Productions! This price is for downloads only paid by paypal to fightbabe@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com. If you would like a dvd, the price is $20 plus $4 shipping. Email me with your inquiries or your order! Don’t delay! Sale ends Sunday at midnight!

Check out my website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], as you’ll find not only my Latest Productions, but also available Models for Custom Videos, Latest News, all 588 videos ever produced by me, over 10,000 photos, and much more! Go now to see a list of all those videos!! Even better! You can become a Member and taste a bit of every video on the site for just $24.95 a month. There are a minimum of 2 minute clips for more than 600 videos! Over 10,000 photos, private diaries for Members and more! Oh YUM! That will keep you busy for a while!

Here is my January and February travel schedule! Book a session with me!
San Francisco Jan 15- Jan 21
Boston Feb 15,16 (completely booked already!)
NYC Feb 17,18,19,20
Washington DC Feb 21, 22, 23
Chicago Feb 24, 25

Below is my clips4sale store updates! I appreciate your support!

Have a wonderful, prosperous, adventurous and very happy 2015!

Peace and Love,

Fightbabe Robin xxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Super Sexy Super Heroine Videos!!
Robot Frenzy! Princess Chameleon transforms 4 Super Heroines to Robots!!! Clips available now!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] COMPETITIVE Female vs Female and Female vs Male Wrestling!
Bad Ant Back for More! Competitive Mixed Wrestling between Robin and her nemesis, Bad Ant! Very tough mixed fighting!
Competitive Bikini Fighting! Kristiana vs Julie Squeeze
Competitive Mixed Topless Wrestling! Mutiny vs Rhino! See Rhino blush!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Lift and Carry!
Holiday Lift and Carry Chaos! Skylark Renee, Kristiana, Fightbabe Robin and a couple of boys!
Lift and Play! Featuring Skylar Renee, Kristiana, Fightbabe Robin and Jeff!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Competitive Judo Gi fighting! Judo Gi/Barefoot videos!
Competitive Female Wrestling for Pins (Judo Gi Fighting) Julie Squeeze vs Kristiana in an intense fight for top position!
Ballet Beatdown!! Fightbabe Robin in a hot judo gi and toe shoes kicks some ass!!
Competitive Tag Team in Judo Gis for pins! Robin & Kristiana vs Steve, Willy & Rhino in a very intense heated mixed tag team match! This raises the bar in mixed fighting!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestling, Fetish and Femdom Videos!
Tickling Wrestling Domination! Liz Lightspeed vs Fightbabe Robin! Tickling fans will love this!!! Complete tickling domination of the loser!
Pin Domination! Fightbabe Robin dominates Muscle Beauty, Sheila Rock in some Super Sexy Pins!!! Bottoms up!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Wrestler Erotica!
Steve’s Hard Times! Steve finds himself in trouble when he comes onto Angella! Dominant Angella Faith does things her way!!! Sexy Hard Times for Steve! This is the Wrestler Erotica continuation of part !, available at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] See your favorite sexy wrestlers in the Buff!!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495