Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-16, 16:10
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Relationship With A Lifestyle Dominant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have made some comments about some of my past experiences in other threads and I was beginning to get requests for more details so I decided to start this thread so we can share our experiences if it's okay with the moderator. I have been involved in several such situations and although each ultimately turned out to be much more than I could handle I did have some wild times..........and believe me it's much more than a game to some people.
All I have to say is this. If you want to get into a relationship with a lifestyle domme, you better make sure she likes men and masculinity. Ask her outright what it is about men that she likes, men as a whole. If she can't come up with anything (or even worse, if she suddenly becomes demonically eloquent while uttering curses against men), it's time to go.

Second (and this is only if she passes the first test) you need to ascertain that weakness in men turns her on and elicits a protectiveness and a desire to nurture, not just an overwhelming urge to conquer and an erotic, sadistic desire to cause pain.

If she fails either or both of these tests, you're going to be abused, not dominated.
The Following User Says Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-16, 02:09
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

A forum titled male vs female hardly seems the ideal place to discuss lifestyle D/s. Good D/s has consent at it's heart. It isn't about the strong forcing the weak.

Not everyone who describes themselves as such is a lifestyle Dominant. Some don't have a clue and can be dangerous. Be very very careful.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-16, 13:52
Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I wonder if anyone is familiar with this book and could maybe comment on it?

Endless Knot: A Spiritual Odyssey Through Sado-Masochism
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]