Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-15, 18:48
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Men's Matches?

Me personally, im very interested in mixed wrestling but no interest at all in m-m wrestling.

But i have no trouble at all if you produce and put up m-m wrestling. Just be sure to label it correctly, so people can choose, and avoid if they want
Old 14-May-15, 19:04
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

To reply to this post,,,speaking for myself (not interested in M/M matches of any kind at all)-blehh

I also only guess,that significant majority of audience globally in this entertainment industry are of male sex....looking to see and interested in strong female physique only,or female vs male physique comparisons in variety of ways.

I also guess,m/m contests would sell within female and gay audience only....not sure,what % of usuall buying audience that would be.
Old 14-May-15, 21:53
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course I know this is the Male vs Female forum, but I've been getting so many requests this month for M/M matches that I wanted to venture this topic.

How many of you guys, as mixed wrestling fans, also like to see men's matches? I don't necessarily mean like kink.com's "Naked Kombat" or matches that have overt eroticism. But rather, things like jobber/heel pro-style, special attire themes, bondage wrestling, competitive pins, etc.

Another popular theme is men fighting/wrestling in front of a female audience, or for the attention of one particular lady... or so that the winner can then wrestle against the lady. Are there fans here of that type of theme?

Just curious Thanks guys!
Not really interested in mvm per se, but I could cope with the scenario you mentioned here - in that being a m vs m and the winner goes on to wrestle the waiting women (and subsequently get destroyed)
Old 13-Jan-18, 21:43
Points: 1,972, Level: 18 Points: 1,972, Level: 18 Points: 1,972, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Personally I'm really into it. But that's because I'm gay...

I enjoy watching maledom mixed matches, what what led me to this forum to begin with. I'm quite a fan of doommaiden's m/m content actually. Just wish they'd do a match in something like long socks instead of panty hose. (Side note, unless I missed one, I've purchased all the m/m content released on doom maidens and I'm quite pleased with it all)

But I imagine the appeal of m/m matches for straight guys would have to either lie in the whole "cuckolding" scenario mentioned earlier or just the domination aspect.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssteller For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-18, 19:52
spandexlover

I think it'd be great if you did M/M videos in the similar vein as your female and mixed ones. Honestly, I'd like to see more encouragement for guys, regardless of sexual orientation, to wrestle each other. I think some mixed wrestling fetishists would find that they're actually just wrestling fetishists.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-18, 21:02
Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100 Points: 55,559, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spandexlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think some mixed wrestling fetishists would find that they're actually just wrestling fetishists.
I don't think so.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-18, 10:52
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spandexlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it'd be great if you did M/M videos in the similar vein as your female and mixed ones. Honestly, I'd like to see more encouragement for guys, regardless of sexual orientation, to wrestle each other. I think some mixed wrestling fetishists would find that they're actually just wrestling fetishists.
I don't like fighting. In fact, I shun most physical exercise and sports.
Nevertheless, the first erections I remember getting as a kid happened while watching boxing matches on TV. Then GLOW during my puberty.
I was aware of this fantasy and started to play fights with other (male) kids my age (early 12-13s) in which we fought topples, they "won by KO" and I got erections which I tried to conceal. And after a few of them I started cumming in my pants during these "fights". None of them was for real or even close.

Once we began to turn into hairy teenagers I stopped that altogether. I was afraid of being homo and I also feared that a fight would evolve into a real one and end up hurt.
I was in a boys' school and didn't relate to girls until I got out of it. Then I started to feel attracted by them. Still, my wrestling fantasy kept dormant for almost ten years till I started it again with my girlfriend (now wife).
Old 09-Feb-18, 14:16
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
I have noticed this, indeed, with some mixed wrestling fetishists. I've known some people who've started out with mixed wrestling, but then found they also like M/M, either because of the pure wrestling aspect, because of something to do with attire, with a power dynamic, or other aspect... and some even then discovered they liked watching F/F as well.

Of course, different strokes for different folks!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Added after 5 minutes:

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said:
Quote:
Personally I'm really into it. But that's because I'm gay...

I enjoy watching maledom mixed matches, what what led me to this forum to begin with. I'm quite a fan of doommaiden's m/m content actually. Just wish they'd do a match in something like long socks instead of panty hose. (Side note, unless I missed one, I've purchased all the m/m content released on doom maidens and I'm quite pleased with it all)
Thanks! Long socks? That's an interesting suggestion. We definitely do lean toward full-leg coverage, but long socks are a suggestion I hadn't heard before. Do you mean knee socks? (like for soccer / field hockey?)

Quote:
But I imagine the appeal of m/m matches for straight guys would have to either lie in the whole "cuckolding" scenario mentioned earlier or just the domination aspect.
This sounds good to me!

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 09-Feb-18 at 14:16.
Old 09-Feb-18, 15:32
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, just to clarify: I am not asking about posting M/M here (I strongly hesitate to even post F/F here). I was just curious if people have over-lapping interests.
I'd be fine with it as part of, say, a knockout tournament, so if two males happened to defeat their female opponents in the first round or whatever, and subsequently therefore had to wrestle each other in the next round...that kind of thing I'd be interested in, but as part of the bigger picture of a mixed wrestling tournament
Old 10-Feb-18, 16:08
spandexlover

Quote:
I have noticed this, indeed, with some mixed wrestling fetishists. I've known some people who've started out with mixed wrestling, but then found they also like M/M, either because of the pure wrestling aspect, because of something to do with attire, with a power dynamic, or other aspect... and some even then discovered they liked watching F/F as well.
I enjoy watching any genders wrestle as long as the power dynamic is there. Attire is a big thing with me, too; I love all bodies in shiny spandex.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
female audience, mens matches, mm wrestling