Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-13, 17:47
Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13 Points: 1,177, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Breaking the Law

Here’s a little story I rediscovered on my computer. It was jointly written with a girlfriend of mine, Alex, almost 12 years ago. (She did about 70% and I did about 30%).

It contains a bit of fighting and much more domination at the end.

Originally the story had herself as the female character, but for this posting I’ve cast another sexy girlfriend, Robin in that role, but I’ve kept more or less the original description.

Please comment if you enjoy this little erotic, fantasy story … I always appreciate any encouragement and perve over kinky comments & feedback! :-)]

Another story of mine posted here is about my Debut Ultimate Surrender match against Wenona and is available here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

BREAKING THE LAW
by Alex and SonnyFtM

Copyright reserved.

Rated: XXX

Story codes: Cop and arrestee, fighting, cunninglingus, strap-on action, forced orgasm, anal, FtM-femme.

WARNING: This story contains some EXTREME scenes that may upset sensitive readers. Please note it is pure FANTASY and intended only for reading and enjoyment by MATURE, OPEN-MINDED adults. This is a FANTASY rape story, and does NOT condone any sort of rape or violence against men or women.

It was a cold night when Sonny noticed the speeding car pass him on the road. Sonny noticed the car was a red corvette and also noticed the sexy, blonde occupant behind the wheel.

At first, Sonny wasn’t going to bother with a traffic stop, but then again it was a slow night. This is the first car he had seen in three hours. With that, Sonny hit the lights of his patrol car.

The vehicle noticed the lights and pulled over. Sonny cautiously approached the car as the blonde stepped out of the vehicle. “Jesus, what is the problem, officer?” The blonde snapped angrily.

“Ma’am I stopped you for speeding. It could be very dangerous on curvy roads like this.” Sonny told the blonde. “May I see your license and registration?”

“This is such bullshit! I did nothing wrong!” The woman yelled. She was feeling pissed at being pulled over by this stupid cop.

Sonny looked at the license and back at the blonde. The blonde was named Robin, and calculating her birthday, he observed she was a young 24 y compared to his 51 years. He estimated her to be about 5’ 5”, and 140lbs. Sonny asked the young blonde to step back into the vehicle while he ran her license.

“Ma’am can you please step out here?” Sonny asked professionally. Robin stepped out of the vehicle and asked how long this was going to take. Robin explained that she wanted to go to a hotel and get some rest. With that Sonny smiled.

“Ma’am, sorry, but I need to search you for my safety first.” Sonny began a slow search, frisking over the woman's body. Robin didn’t like how Sonny's hands stroked over her tits and brushing over her nipples, lingering longer than what she thought was necessary. "My God", she thought nervously and angrily, "Just my bad luck to land up with a fucking pervert of a cop!”

As Sonny's hands dropped to her crotch and probed the area around her jean encased snatch what she perceived as lewdly, Robin couldn't take it any more, and kicked out angrily, hitting Sonny's shin. Sonny yelped surprised and released his hold on the blonde's crotch, while Robin lashed out with her fist to connect with a loud crack under Sonny's chin.

The blow caused Sonny to stagger back and fall hard on his firm, athletic butt. Dazed and shocked, he felt blood trickling from the corner of his mouth, and looked up at the towering blonde who threatened: "You fucking chauvinistic pig ... keep your dirty paws of me ... or I'll fuck you up, BASTARD!"

As a competitive high school wrestler, and street-smart brawler belonging to some girl gangs, Robin enjoyed a rough fight and loved the feeling of power it gave her to destroy and dominate a victim. She swayed confidently over the downed officer, with her fists up. She’d had more than a couple of drinks tonight, and was getting excited and horny, at the thought of beating up the bastard cop who dared stop her.

Sonny wiped the blood from the corner from his mouth, slowly got up, smiled saying: "I must warn you that striking an officer of the law is a criminal offence ... and that I now unfortunately have to take you into custody ... "

With those words, Robin lost all control and again lashed out with her foot trying to connect with Sonny's chin, but this time he was ready for her, and deflected the kick with his right arm, and then gripped Robin's calf with his left, jerking it upwards violently, pulling the young blonde of balance. Now it was Robin's turn to fall hard on her ass.

"Well, it looks like we'll have to add resisting arrest to your charges ... bitch!", Sonny smirked as he walked forward standing with hands in hips over the girl, "Now ... are you going to come quietly or do you want it the hard way?"

"No way, you bastard!!!" Robin leapt again at the policeman. Sonny was surprised and Robin's lunge caught him, and the two of them tumbled down to the grass, rolling over and over, ending up with Sonny on top.

Sonny didn't have a good position for a hold though. Before Sonny could secure a good hold, Robin thrust her hips up and clamped her long sexy legs around the older police officer's midriff and squeezed him with a bodyscissors. Robin wrenched her body to the side and she brought Sonny down to the grass with her legs still wrapped tightly around Sonny's midsection.

Sonny grunted as he tried to fight his way out of the bodyscissors. He quickly realized that wouldn't work, and he got his arms between Robin's calves and unhooked her ankles. Sonny quickly escaped the scissors hold and rolled away from the blonde.

They both quickly got to their knees and faced off again. They both feinted with lunges or swipes with their fists and watched the other, to see their reaction. In a quick move, Robin leapt at Sonny. Sonny saw the leap, and rolled away. Robin landed face and tits first into the wet grass, while Sonny also got his front soaked with his roll-away move.

Both were now soaked, front and back. Sonny took advantage of the opportunity given to him and he jumped on Robin's back and trapped her in a full nelson. “Unnnnghhh”, she grunted and Sonny grabbed a fistful of Robin's long blonde hair. Sonny strained as he leaned in and shoved Robin's face into the wet grass. Robin gasped as Sonny leaned in and applied more pressure on her neck. Robin bucked and wiggled as she tried to unseat Sonny, but she couldn't do it. Sonny held firm and kept his full nelson hold in place.

Sonny yelled out, "Say it, bitch!"

Robin spat, "Fuck off!"

Sonny just leaned in a little more and generated a howl of pain from Robin, and asked again: "Do you give? Will you behave now?"

Robin finally relented, whimpering pathetically: "Yes … ok, ok, I will …"

Sonny relaxed, and had barely let go, when Robin suddenly nailed him with a hard jab to the midriff as he got up, giggling at surprising him again: “He! He! Got you! Now I’m gonna teach you not to get fresh with me …”

The policeman gasped as he felt all the air forced out of his body, and then the pain. Sonny's knees began to buckle from the pain, and he would have fallen except that Robin grabbed him by his greyish, short hair and kept him up. Robin held Sonny by the hair as she clamped on a side headlock. Robin ran forward and gave Sonny a bulldog, which sent him down to the wet grass hard.

Sonny tried to roll over and regroup, but before he could, Robin dove down on him and nailed him with an elbow to the lower back. Robin tried to secure a Boston Crab hold and work over Sonny's lower back even more, but Sonny grabbed some hair and unseated Robin before she could secure the hold. Robin lost her balance. That gave Sonny enough time to roll away and get up. Robin was just on her way up, when Sonny was on her. Sonny grabbed two fistfuls of blonde hair and gave her a nasty knee lift to the face. CRACCKKK!

Robin groaned as her head flew backwards, and she tumbled down as well. Sonny got his speed up and charged in for a full speed knee drop to Robin. Robin raised her legs at the last minute, however, and Sonny slammed into her deadly high heels. Sonny moaned as he clutched his bruised midriff. Robin splashed down on top of him and secured a cross body pin.

The older policeman struggled and tried to get free. In desperation he reached out and squeezed and pinched his opponent's exposed nipple viciously, causing an anguished yell: “OWWW!”, causing Robin to release and roll off Sonny. By the time Sonny was up to his knees, Robin charged in again intent on taking the bastard cop down. Sonny was ready though.

He sidestepped and hip tossed Robin down to the grass. Sonny grabbed Robin's left leg and poured the pressure into a stepover toe hold. Robin yelled as Sonny leaned in and took the fight to her. But Sonny leaned in just a little too far, and Robin grabbed him around the neck and toppled him over again.

But Sonny quickly manoeuvred and secured a schoolboy pin on Robin. Sonny tried his best to hold down Robin, and got as high as a 5 count, twice, but Robin was able to slip out of a pin situation. Robin escaped with a sudden bridge that knocked Sonny forward and off.

Both rolled and got up quickly, as they faced off again. "BASTARD!", Robin snarled while Sonny retaliated with "BITCH!!"

Robin confidently raised her arms for a test of strength, "Come, let's see who is the strongest!" Sonny didn’t hesitate for a second and smirked, "You’re gonna regret that …"

That's all it took. The two battlers locked hands for a test of strength like two Olympian wrestlers with arms outstretched. They both grunted and groaned as they strained to overpower the other or wrench the other off balance. But slowly and surely, Sonny started to take command and began to force the younger, blonde woman back. Sonny suddenly twisted his arms down and around and Robin screamed in pain as her arms were twisted in the wrong direction.

Suddenly, Sonny released the arm holds and wrapped his long arms around Robin's arms and body and trapped her in a bearhug, feeling the blonde’s soft exposed tits and hard nipples squeezing into his masculine chest. Sonny grunted as he put all his strength into his squeezes, as he tried to knock all the air and strength out of Robin. Robin moaned as she struggled and fought. Soon, her struggles weakened.

Apparently, she was just conserving strength, as she suddenly bashed up with her head and gave the cop a wicked beadbutt. Sonny's hold weakened and Robin powered her way out. Sonny backed off, a little dazed, and Robin lashed out with her foot catching the older man plump in his spread crotch. SMACCCKKK!

“Gotcha, you bastard … I’ve busted your balls!”, she shrieked triumphantly.

But instead of Sonny gasping, his face contorting with pain, and collapsing, clutching his aching crotch, Sonny grinned back at her! She stared in puzzled disbelief! She’d ballbusted many cocky boys in her day, and it never failed to bring them down.

This gave the older man time to regroup and regain his strength. "Time to take you out, BITCH!", Sonny snarled, and turned and swung out with his leg in a fast, wide arc.

He caught Robin hard on the side of the mouth with a spin kick. Robin's head snapped to the side and a trickle of blood started from her mouth as Sonny's booted foot slammed into her mouth. Then he followed it up with a sharp uppercut to the jaw and grabbing the barely unconscious Robin by her hair, held her up. The older man felt an almost sensual thrill of satisfaction course through him as he ended the fight with a karate chop on the side of the neck connecting with the blonde's jugular, causing her to collapse unconscious immediately.

Picking up the unconscious blonde in her arms, he spat: “Now bitch, I’ll show you who’s in charge!”

Sonny took the blonde and placed her in the back seat of her patrol car. He then moved the blonde's vehicle out of the way and tagged it so others would not stop to see if it was ok.

Sonny then took the unconscious little blonde to a secluded cabin in the woods that only he knew where it was.

When Robin woke up she noticed that she was tied up and cuffed to a steel framed cot. Her legs were spread wide and she was stripped nude.

“Good to see you up, cunt!” Sonny said. He had left his white police-shirt on, stained as it was from the fight, and was sporting a strap-on. “You, my dear, instead of getting a ticket, you’re going to get a good fuck.”

The blonde gasped and looked bewildered as she noticed the nine-inch dildo hanging from between the cop’s legs. She began to try to struggle against the cuffs that held her down and asked fearfully with a frown between her eyes: “But why didn’t you go down when I kicked you in the balls? … And why are you wearing a strap-on?”
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[My strap-on]

“You see, when you kicked me in the crotch, you connected with my soft packing, slut!”, as Sonny smilingly held up the rolled up material he normally put it in his briefs when on duty to create the illusion of a cock and balls, and which had absorbed the force of her kick: “You see, I’m a female to male transsexual … and proud to be a t-guy cop! He! He!”

The trapped girl’s eyes widened in shock as realization sunk in.

“You can struggle as much as you want, but it won’t work. Now are you ready for a good fuck? By the time I get done with you, you won’t be able to walk for days.” Sonny grinned at the small helpless blonde.

“Please ... I’ll do what you want, but don’t hurt me …” Robin pleaded.

“It won’t hurt. All you need is a good banging. Just relax.” Sonny purred. “Now shut the fuck up, cunt. I’m gonna fucking fuck you. If you’re lucky, maybe I’ll ass-fuck you too.”

Sonny than began his descent down to eat Robin’s neatly trimmed and exposed pussy. Sonny sucked her pussy hard. He slowly nipped and sucked the lips of Robin’s hotbox and she began to moan as Sonny ate her out with vigor. His tongue penetrated her pussy lips, and sliding to the top, found the nerve center of her cunt. Sonny swirled his tongue around her nub, sucking and licking.

Robin moaned louder and louder as Sonny licked her cunt. Sonny took long sweeping licks on the little blonde's cunt. Robin tried to struggle, trying to kick him away, but found that her ankles were also tied to the bed.

Sonny also held Robin by her hips while he stroked her pussy with his tongue. He ignored her struggles as his tongue slowly fucked the blonde senseless. Sonny than stopped and lightly licked the opening of the blonde's pussy, and then up to her rigid clit. Before Robin knew it, she thrust her hips up and shuddered and moaned.

“That’s right, whore, you liked that tongue fucking, not so?” Sonny continued to suck Robin’s snatch relentlessly. She begged him to stop, but he continued eating her out. Toward the end, the FtM began to eat her out harder, nipping and biting along the way. Sonny began to growl as he ate the blonde's pussy.

Robin came again, stronger than the first time, gushing wetly. She was embarrassed by the turn of events. A transguy was tongue-raping her, and she couldn’t believe she was starting to enjoy it.

“Now time for your fucking, whore!” Sonny eased his finger past her slick pussy lips and then stuck it crudely in Robin’s cunt hole to see if she was wet enough. She was more than ready for the fucking of her life.

Sonny entered Robin in one hard thrust. Robin screamed when Sonny entered her. “That’s right, whore, take it hard!!!” Sonny said while thrusting into her tight cunt hole.

Sonny was practically bouncing the blonde whore off the bed. Blondie was getting her hole fucked good and hard. He was growling and grunting with every thrust. Robin couldn’t move as the masculine FtM had his way with the blonde speed violator.

Gradually Robin became aware of a low humming coming from the base of the strap-on protruding from Sonny’ crotch. Sonny then starting picking up the tempo and started thrusting deeper, and harder, letting the clit stimulator do its duty; grinding and vibrating away on his own hard little cock. Then Robin came hard, quivering and shrieking, as she came. But Sonny continued to thrust deep and hard into Robin’s snatch.

“Oh god stop, ahhhhh.! Nooooo! Please …” Robin screamed. Sonny thrust even harder as he gave Robin her fill. “Yeah, take that, you fucking whore. You think you can talk to me like you did, cunt, huh?” Sonny screamed as he vigorously fucked her harder, his hips slamming forward like a tireless piston.

Robin took the hardest pounding of her life. She couldn’t believe she was being raped by a transsexual cop. Robin struggled against her restraints to no avail. She was being banged senselessly and she had no choice. Sonny banged the bitch until she screamed out another orgasm to exceed the one she had before.

“Mmm, now that’s a good, dirty girl. You like being raped, don’t you?” Sonny teased and grinned as he continued to thrust rhythmically into Robin. “Gawd, I love it when your tits bounce like that I’m fucking your brains out!”

Sonny bent over the blonde and positioned himself for continuing the thrusting job he wanted to give his blond fuck toy. Sonny turned the clit stimulator up on high and started thrusting deep and hard, and gradually faster again.

With each thrust Sonny grunted and began to suck the blonde's tits and erect nipples. "You taste good bitch … mmmm!" the cop moaned as he gave the cocky blonde the ride of her life.

"Do you have a boyfriend, whore?" Sonny asked. Robin was so busy trying not to come, she missed the question entirely.

"Bitch, do you have a boyfriend?" Sonny yelled. "Yes, yes I do." Robin said panting. "Does he fuck you like this?" Robin once again missed the question. She was to busy moaning and panting to concentrate on questions. "That’s what I thought, cunt." Sonny purred.

Sonny began to give Robin a thrust job that wouldn't quit. He would thrust in and then hold it there so the clit vibrator would do its job on his side. Then he would do quick sharp thrusts, and let the clit stimulator hit his nub … his little cock … which was fully erect … risen from its clitoral hood, and excitedly throbbing with the lewd, intense thrill of fucking.

The transsexual cop was driving Robin wild. She tried to break free but couldn't. This went on for several minutes with Sonny grunting like a wild animal. Robin began to shake as she felt another impending, forced orgasm come. "Ahhhhhh …. No, no …" Robin screamed. "Please stop, ugnhh!!!"

Robin began to thrash against her handcuffs. She struggled to break free, but couldn't as she was tied securely. Sonny continued pounding her pussy. "Take it hard, SLUT!" Sonny screamed. With a couple more thrusts, an over heated Robin, shuddered and passed out.

"That's right you fucking cunt, that will teach you to talk back to me and resist arrest ..." Sonny laughed as he gave Robin a few more thrusts for good measure … pushing himself also over the edge, feeling an immense orgasm spill over him, shaking and rocking him … as a feeling of red hot lava, engulfing his whole body … making him shudder, quiver and sway like a tree in hurricane …

After a few minutes Robin came to. "You’re the best rape I've ever had before." Sonny laughed. Robin was coming around now to understand what was being said.

"Please … please let me go. I won't say anything I promise. Please!!!" Robin pleaded with her captor.

"I know you won't. I know where you live and where you work. I would have no problems raping your prim pussy again. I would even tie up your boyfriend and make him watch while I fuck that fine pussy of yours again." Sonny said flatly.

"Are you ready for more, bitch?" Robin looked at Sonny in horror as he uncuffed her and picked her up and rolled her over on her stomach. "Spread your legs!" Sonny instructed. Robin spread her legs for the cop rapist.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the nicest twat?", Sonny chuckled Robin said nothing as her captor tormented her.

As Sonny positioned himself behind Robin, he asked her a question: "Now, do you want a butt fuck, or do you want your pussy fucked again?" Robin thought the question was rhetorical in nature so she didn't answer.

"You cunt, I asked you a question?" Sonny said as he roughly grabbed Robin's hair. Robin stuttered, "Please fuck my pussy." "You got it, cunt." Sonny entered Robin with one thrust. The thrust was so hard that she had to hold onto the bed frame. She was so dazed that only now Robin noticed that she wasn't cuffed any more.

For a brief moment she thought about running away. What's the worst that can happen? Robin thought to herself. Just at that moment Robin felt a burning sensation coming from her pussy. She turned her head to see Sonny smiling.

"Feels good, don’t it? Just a little motion lotion to keep you in line." Sonny said as he again thrust in and out of the blonde’s abused snatch. Robin began to scream stop but Sonny was unrelenting as he banged the blonde. The faster Sonny thrust, the hotter the lotion got. Robin came again as her sore, aching pussy took a beating.

After Robin came, Sonny pulled out. "Time for that buttfuck, honey!" Sonny smiled because it was his favourite part when women screamed for him to stop.

Sonny lubed the blonde's cute little pucker hole with the same heating ointment. He than put the tip of his nine-inch cock against her outer anal ring, and pressed it softly. "Please no, please." Robin sobbed. "Sorry, honey … the lesson ain’t over yet … it's time for the buttfucking I promised." Sonny said sadistically.

Sonny began to enter, the dark hole expanding to fold tightly around the massive dildo. "Look, normally I would just enter you hard, but I'm giving you a break and giving your hole a chance to get accustomed to it."

Sonny felt he was being nice. "Ah, fuck it." Sonny then entered Robin the whole way in a last big shove. Robin almost passed out right then and there. Robin screamed and Sonny laughed as he began to pump the blonde's anus into submission.

"Nice tight ass, sweetie. Thank you." Sonny laughed as he banged her hard up her ass. The assfucking went on and on. Sonny pumped away at the virgin ass grunting with each thrust.

Robin began to cry as Sonny was thrusting inside her now sore ass. Sonny grabbed her hips to finish her off. Sonny pumped in and out wildly as he growled and grunted. With each thrust Sonny was now smacking Robin's ass, which was slowly turning red with the impact of his hands.

Sonny bent over and grabbed Robin's hair. "Say you want it hard, bitch."

"No! Stop please." Robin screamed. "Say it, cunt!" Sonny yelled as he gave Robin the ass pounding. "Fuck me harder!" Robin screamed helplessly.

Sonny grabbed Robin's hips and banged her hard. The bed was creaking loudly with each thrust. Robin screamed as she came before passing out again. With one final thrust Sonny smacked Robin on the ass.

A little while later Robin came to, she found herself staring up into the hairy, butch pussy of Sonny who was sitting on her tits, his muscular legs splayed wide. She was cuffed again, and gasped in shock, when she noticed nestling at the top of his glistening pink slit, his testosterone enlarged clit peeking lewdly at her, looking just like a miniature cock. The heavy, musky aroma of his arousal wafted to her nostrils.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[My dicklit ... shaved with a bit of stubble here]

“It’s time now for a mandatory cock-suck …”, Sonny commanded, “and you have sucked a lot of cock, haven’t you?”

Horrified she pleaded: “No, please no … I’ve sucked cock before, yes … but never a clit or a pussy … I’m not a lesbian, I’m straight … please, nooo!”

“He! He! I don’t think, whore, you have ANY choice in the matter … just close your eyes and imagine it’s your boyfriend’s cock you’re sucking!”, Sonny chuckled as he smothered her face with his eager, aching crotch … slowly grinding his dripping wet frontal hole over her mouth and lips … pulling back his hood so his dicklit stood out rigid and rockhard … and pushed it between her closed lips …

After an initial splutter, she reluctantly encircled his inch long little cock, and starting sucking and licking … while Sonny closed his eyes, relishing in the exquisite feeling of her hot, wet tongue lapping and licking and sucking his trembling manhood … soon he felt his release building and he starting moaning: “Yes, yes … yes, that’s it, SLUT … suck my cock!”, and as she increased her tempo, he tilted his head back and soon exploded, screaming loudly in his orgasm: “OMG! … yes, oh fuck, yes! … yes, yes … YESSS!!!!” … while he ejaculated his hot cum juices over her face … shuddering and rocking back and forth uncontrollably, energetically rubbing his orgasming butch twat on her soaked, upturned face as if trying to wrench every last drop of dripping lust and desire out as if his slit was a soaking, wet rag …

After a while, he dismounted the trapped girl and murmured teasingly: “Mmm, will give you that … you’re a pretty good cocksucker! He! He!”

Then Sonny uncuffed her, and spat out: "Get dressed, cunt." Robin did as she was told and got dressed. "The next time you get pulled over, you'll behave, right?" Sonny asked. Robin just mumbled a "yes" reply.

"That's what I thought." Sonny said when he smacked Robin real hard on the ass. "Now remember: I know where you live. I will fuck your brains out if you say anything."

Sonny drove Robin back to her car. Before Robin left Sonny gave her a mouthful of his probing tongue. "Mmm, you were a nice fuck … thanks, sweetie!" Sonny said as he grabbed a handful of tit. "Have a good night, ma'am, and please drive safely out there."

Sonny smiled as he saw Robin walked bowlegged to her car. He then rode off in his police cruiser filled with the knowledge that his little blonde rape victim won't say a word. The pay as a cop maybe wasn't so good, but sometimes the job really has its perks. :-)

THE END

Last edited by SonnyB; 16-Aug-13 at 07:35.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SonnyB For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-13, 09:54
Points: 1,844, Level: 17 Points: 1,844, Level: 17 Points: 1,844, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breaking the Law

Great story . Have enjoyed a lot Nice back and furth fighting action with the better end for you and a surprising end for Robin
Thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to boundfighter For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-13, 18:05
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts
Default Re: Breaking the Law

Moved to ''Female Domination Stories''.