Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Nov-17, 01:39
bartyboy78

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

One of my favorite photos of Skylar getting dominated. I feel like there aren't too many videos where Skylar gets put in her place, so this match with Cheyenne was a real treat. You can see how much pain/embarrassment Skylar's in when Cheyenne has her in this rear naked choke. Skylar looks like she's REALLY struggling to get out (even just to breathe!) You can really see the desperation on her face...which is in direct contrast to Cheyennes calm, controlled face right behind Skylar.

Beautiful photo.

Old 03-Nov-17, 05:05
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Amadahy (RIP) was a goddess for sure and excited me in more ways than one. Everything from ballbusting to facesitting smothering to scissors...she did everything with pure domination in her attitude. Id consider her in be an assassin. First glance in normal clothing/environment youd never suspect that she could efficiently hurt you and make a game of it. She was truly a master of her craft.

This picture comes from realitygirls and centers around Amadahy hazing a new jobber for the site. The victim volunteered to be put in a variety of scissors by the goddess. Apparently the new girl severely underestimated not only the power, but the unrelenting lack of mercy Amadahy has when shes in domme mode. Throughout the entire video, Amadahy dressed in casual clothing and is lounging while squeezing tears out of this poor girl. Shes literally laughing and joking and not breaking a sweat while the victim is trying so hard to act tough. But you can clearly see the wear and tear as she need a break multiple times and breaks down in tears at one point.

This picture is great to me because:
1) its a body scissors which is my favorite hold
2) Amadahy is literally twice the size of the victim. With the size difference between these two girls the visual dominance is unmistakable.
3) its the perfect contrast of a calm yet strong aggressor and a frail hurting victim which is uncomfortably sexy

The long extended legs of Amadahy wrapped around and compressing the under 100lb girl looks dangerous. The pain on the girls face shows that she cant take anymore. Shes ready to stop. Maybe she pleaded already or maybe she cant even get the words out. But the look on Amadahys face says that she is not going to let go. This isnt just about playing for the camera or demonstrating the difference in strength. This is about breaking the poor girl, giving her a life changing experience, and saying "I now own you." Sure youre coworkers now. Youll share a coffee or a beer, swap weekend stories, get lunch together...but this is a hierarchy. She will always know that Amadahy is the alpha that allowed her to walk away without cutting her in two. Whenever Amadahy looks at her, the new girl will shutter and think of how cold and numb her body got for those few minutes. And most importantly, the girl will know Amadahy does not care. Simple as that...she give no fucks about her health. If and when she wants to dominate again, all you can do is pray that she get bored with you quickly.

Added after 43 minutes:

This picture is taken from dangerouslegs.com. It features Jordana in a reverse headscissor challenge. There isnt much to say about this picture besides I just love the visual. The calm before the storm. The setup with his face stuffed between her asscheeks. The look of excitement on Jordanas face. Her thighs and butt looking pumped and skin looking soft. Her position make her soles look incredible. Overall, Its just a very aesthetically pleasing picture.

This isnt the thread to talk about my personal reviews of a studio but Ill vent anyways. Im not a fan of dangerouslegs and feel almost every video Ive purchased was a waste of money. The models are beautiful but rarely look like anything but a "yoga class kale shake drinking I go jogging on the treadmill for 6 mins and look at my phone for the other 24 mins" girls. The action in the videos is barely action at all. Their style is a casual, lounging, and relaxed aggressor which is fine. I like that scenario. But i like to believe that the model can still show strength and dominance besides the aesthetic look of holding a victim between their legs.

So while most of their videos do not satisfy my need for a strong beautiful woman effortlessly applying a STRONG scissors, their preview stills are in fact amazing. Because of their style, a picture of a beautiful woman with resting bitch face or a taunting smile pair very well with a head/bodyscissors. And one consistent good thing about their videos/pics is they hit most variations of head and bodyscissors in the particular set. Basically, their website is perfect for this thread.

Added after 37 minutes:

I saw this picture a while back of Mistress Kara performing a pin with some groin grabbing. I have never seen the clip and didnt know where it came from. I think I just found the image on google and saved it to my old laptop. That computer has been gone for a while so the picture was lost with it. But I googled "Mistress Kara groin grab" and he first search led me to a clips4sale page and this picture. Its an 18 min long video that contain Kara tossing and pinning this guy with the focus of abusing his balls. I dont have to see the clip to know that its intense. Kara is a power house and IMO is one of those vixens that just knows more about the method of fetish. I read somewhere that she is a sex therapist as well as a domme. So she is super in tune to the anatomy, psychology, and philosophy of fetishes. I feel like she knows every minor detail to make an experience erotic and dominating at the same time. Of course she is strong and can assert that on you. But the smaller things like how she looks in your eye or at a body part, warning you know that shes interested in owning that part of you but you cant stop her. When she grabs or pins you, how her fingers are pressed into your chest or arm. How to utilize her feet and other body parts to subdue you to make the more useful appendages free to roam. Its such a science that some dont use. The just rely on the fact that they are athletic and beautiful. People like Kara use a system that s supplemented by her body.

This picture is one of the ultimate fantasies I have. My gf and I have the best sex when she actually opens up and get aggressive like this and pins me down and grabs my junk. Whether its foreplay or a an altercation, this position is a dream in any scenario.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-02-23-35-53-1-1.png (1.99 MB, 1009 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-03-00-05-25-1-1-1-1.png (2.00 MB, 898 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-03-00-39-12-1.png (1.46 MB, 941 views)

Last edited by IWantLegs; 03-Nov-17 at 05:05.
Old 11-Nov-17, 04:42
Last Achievements

This picture comes from the lovely Skylar Rene who is surely a multitrick pony in the world of physical domination fetish. Shes got a strong and feminine athletic body that probably has her in the top 5 or 10 of many of us. This picture is from a ScissorVixens clip where she is simply scissoring a man in a noncompetitive fashion. Just lounging and squeezing, adjusting his and her position at will with no resistance. It is a pure showcase of her amazing body stretching, flexing, and squeezing.

I love Skylars ass. Her cheeks are the perfect combination of looking soft and firm at the same time. Its tight but bubbly. It looks dangerous but so tantalizing all at the same time. With her near perfect athletic frame that ass has found a good host. Because of this, I actually like Skylars facesitting videos way more than I do her scissors. Not that her scissors are bad, but maybe because her smother videos are so good to me i just lost interest in her scissors. The perfect bottom engulfs the victims face and covers it from ear to ear. She has the flexibility to spread her knees out wide to really sit back and do a full seal smother. I love how she constantly adjusts by hovering a few inches over the face giving the illusion of mercy but quickly plops back down for another long smother. Another excellent technique she has is the throatsit. I feel like the reverse throatsit is pretty rare. Its not that i never see it, its just not featured a lot in most videos. I think the visual of a throatsit is amazing for the victim and the third person perspective. The victim sees the mountain of the sitter from the top of the buttcheeks to the sexy back and shoulders all the way up to the face of the aggressor looking back at you and smiling. The third person just simply gets to see the aggressors buttcheeks fold around the victims neck and chin while pushing back into them more and more. It just takes a subtle motion of the pelvis to make the pin tolerable to unbearable. As for Skylar, she does this to and unbelievable degree of sexiness and it blows my mind.

The video is primarily scissors with a slight break for throat and facesitting. At one point Skylar pins the mans neck in between the bottom of her asscheek and her calf as she looks back at him with a sadistic smile. His neck is 100% vulnerable and she knows with the simple pressure of her sitting and using gravity, she has full control over his comfort and consciousness. This picture Skylar looks like a high school athlete just getting out of practice before hitting the shower at home. The scenario I came up with is:

Youre at home and are 12-13 years old. Just old enough that the boners are happening for no reason and youre noticing female body parts. You have a stepsister or friend of a sister (dont like the brother/sister thing but an older girls needs to be at your house for something) whos about 15-16. She was a nice girl once upon a time but for the last year or so shes become a real bitch. She hates everything about your family and doesnt like to hangout with you anymore unless shes picking on you. She cant yell at the parents so she takes all of her anger out on you. At this point, you havent hit your growth spurt yet but she has the body and strength of a young woman. One day, you can tell shes pissed when you come home from school so you try to avoid her and go straight to your room. A minutes later she walks right into your room and sits on your bed. Youre on the floor minding your own business reading the latest gaming magazine. She just got home from soccer practice and was about to take a shower so shes in her spankies and sports bra with her sneakers still on. After a back and forth banter that she baited you into, youre visibly upset and tell her to get out. She refuses and knows that you will try to get physical to kick her out. Shes waiting for it. It was her plan all along. When your walk over to your bed and extend an arm to grab her, she snatches your hand pulls you into triangle choke with your arm extended through her legs that are wrapped around your upper body. You both slither to the floor from the bed and your try to throw her off of you. Her slightly longer and larger body gives her perfect leverage and she soccer legs have strength that you have not developed yet. As you cry for her to get off of your she has already maneuvered into another position...her butt cheek resting firmly over your throat with her calf under the back of your neck. Your dont even move because it already hurts to breathe. If you anger her, she'll just sit back and crush your throat...easily. Shes laughing and looking directly into your eyes. Shes been sitting for what seems like 5 minutes slightly changing positions to accommodate for cramps. As quickly as it started, she gets up and simply walks out laughing. In your mind, your asshole sister just put her butt in your face...and you dont know how to feel about that. But more interestingly in her mind, she just had her first physical dominating experience and it was slightly sexual. She used her newly developed feminine body to dominate a male. All the guys at school talk about her legs and butt and how nice and strong she looks. Theyd love to touch and kiss her lower body so she knows that they have some influence...but now shes seen the power it holds first hand. Shes not sexually active so shes a little weary of having someones mouth and nose smothered by her ass and pussy, but this was close as she could get and its effect was thrilling. When she stared in your eyes she saw the look of anger, confusion, arousal, and fear. It was in this moment that your stepsister saw that she will always have power over you and any man she wants.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-10-15-54-40-1-1.png (1.95 MB, 1084 views)
Old 11-Nov-17, 13:46
Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69 Points: 25,586, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,098 Times in 409 Posts

A female foot on a strong male chest in Victory Pose ... and the female hand ... shows special pleasure ...
Attached Images
File Type: png Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-11 um 14.42.09.png (268.5 KB, 937 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to megahexer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 23:08
Points: 1,060, Level: 12 Points: 1,060, Level: 12 Points: 1,060, Level: 12

Thumbs up Re: One Picture and Why...

your first pic is amazing. Amadahy controls the arms of the other girland she totally trapped.The only thing she can do is watch these legs crush her over and over for a very long time. Thank you for your share i love this kind of pic
Old 12-Nov-17, 21:34
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Antonia forces a painful submission

I may have mentioned this one in another thread somewhere but I think its worth sharing my liking for this picture and why I purchased the whole video just from seeing it.

This was (I believe, feel free to correct anything if you are in the know) a tag match where DWW had some visiting American wrestlers, one was Holly, the other name I can't remember vs Antonia and Clara? Because the DWW girls were so good, they split up and each got one of the visiting wrestlers as a partner. Further, no body/head scissors were allowed from the DWW girls as they were simply too powerful compared to the visitors. Any submissions gained from scissors were disregarded.

Now I love watching Antonia, but in any other match, you normally see her tire and get pinned, but this moment, right near the end, with the score tied, showed that she could be ruthless when she wanted to be.

She and Holly rolled around before Antonia got the top position. Holly tried to wriggle away but Antonia placed a knee on her stomach and pressed down hard, obviously causing some pain before transitioning into a mount a few seconds later. Holly struggled but she couldn't get her opponent off and Antonia moved up, going for a SGP. They were close to the edge of the mat however and Holly waved her arm for her partner to help her out, so in came Clara, grabbing a handful of Antonia's hair and trying to pull her off.
Antonia however, maintained the mount and her own partner stepped in, slipped Clara into a full nelson and pulled her away from the fight leaving Antonia sat practically on Holly's throat.

So Clara and the other girl were now the 'active' wrestlers, so you'd expect Antonia and Holly to disengage and move to the side, no.
Antonia reaches down and grabs a handful of Holly's hair and drags her head up into her crotch while pressing her legs together.
Holly starts struggling, no doubt with her scalp on fire as Antonia uses both hands to secure her victims hair. She tried to pull Antonia's hands away, no use, tries to bridge, too tired, tries to hit Antonia a few times, no strength or leverage, cries out for her partner, to save her she's busy with Clara. You can't see Holly's face but her arms are jerking about as if shes in obvious pain and she claws at Antonia's legs, only succeeding in ripping her opponents tights.

By now, the cameraman realizes whats happening and moves closer, Antonia plays up for the camera smiling and sighing as if its all too easy. Holly tries another weak punch to Antonia's arms and just gets her hair yanked again before slapping the mat a few seconds later.
She protests that she had tagged out but the submission stands, handing Antonia and her partner the match (although one fall was later disregarded leaving the result 2-2)

I loved the casual, calm brutality of Antonia in those final moments shown, in part, in the picture. She just decided, 'No, I'm not letting you up, I'm going to hold you here until you tap.'

Just wish I could have been in Holly's position!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Holly in trouble v Antonia.jpg (44.8 KB, 681 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 18:12
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] men it seems to be a great scene ! So sad dww store closed, your description is so well detailed and promising that I would have gone on there store to buy it instantly ahaha.

Any chance you can edit this small part ?
Old 13-Nov-17, 21:34
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy-sama [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] men it seems to be a great scene ! So sad dww store closed, your description is so well detailed and promising that I would have gone on there store to buy it instantly ahaha.

Any chance you can edit this small part ?
I'll see if I still have it. I lost a lot of my old content a few years back.
Old 14-Nov-17, 21:44
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll see if I still have it. I lost a lot of my old content a few years back.
thanks man, hope it's not lost ^^
Old 25-Nov-17, 08:07
Last Achievements

This picture is from a random youtube search. Im sure the video and has a studio credited to it but it wasnt displayed. It was one of those videos where a woman is demonstrating a bunch of karate kicks to a few mens faces. Shes performing the same kicks over and over again while the man leaves his face unguarded. Its not a beatdown by any means and is probably for the sake of getting good still pictures from the kicks in action. At the end of the video they displayed a few pics that were not in the live-action part of the video. This was one of my favorite shots. The woman was fairly tall and quite beautiful. She has pretty nice feet; big size, nice arch, clean, an moved very well during her kicks. this shot came from a series of pics where she grabbed the victims hands which immobilized him while she placed her foot on his face with her leg fully extended. its a very stimulating pose. His arms and her leg being extended out fully tells me that there is full contact of her soft big sole on his face. The slight forward flex of her ankle shows that she puts even more tension on his face and neck, sealing her sole across his nose and mouth. He cant move backward anymore...her foot has already followed him and far as he can escape. He cant move forward because of her locked leg. Side to side movement is impossible because the full contact has created a vacuum or magnet effect of his head and her foot. This is what I would consider a bully pose. If she managed to get in this position in real life, this truly established her dominance over him. I actually had a similar experience to this in my childhood. I think about that situation almost everyday. So this pic really resonates with me.

Added after 13 minutes:

This picture comes from a realitygirls video. I cant remember the chicks name but Ive seen her ina decent amount of fetish and wrestling videos. She reminds me a little of JC Simpson; long, sporty, genuine smile whens shes hurting people. I dont know much about this girl so I cant say Im a fan but I do like her alot in this video. She seems very strong for her size which tells me shes athletic. She knows the effectiveness of holds very well and seamlessly transitions from one to another. Her rearnaked choke and bodyscissors were phenomenal. It was a tough decision to choose between the two. But I fell in comfortable territory and went with my favorite, the bodyscissor. Before I continue, I have to give credit to the victim. He makes this picture with his reaction to the organ crushing bodyscissor. He looks so weak compared to the dominate girl. Her reaction to his reaction is great and genuine. Shes staring at him from a comfortable lounging position looking so proud of what her legs are accomplishing. Theyre making a grown man cry in agony while shes barely trying. The aesthetics of the picture are great. the camera is positioned at her feet pointing to her head. It makes her legs look super long. Also, the tiny bit of heel and sole we see makes me wasnt to grab her feet through the screen.

Added after 1 10 minutes:

I am a really big fan of Dunefeet. The girls are beautiful and the content is specific. All of the models look the same...long and lean with nice butts. They look like models...not skin and bones or particularly athletic but the type of girl that you would casually in the mall and wonder what it would be like if she sat on your face. The types of videos are amazing. The ones i like are facesitting smothers and headscissors. They stick to their criteria and there is an endless amount of videos to choose from.

This video has some chick applying a headscissors on a victim for a solid 7 mins. Im sure the model is not using full force, but its enough to make the victim turn red and squirm a bit throughout. The model is as relaxed as can be, talking to the cameraman and what seems to be her showing off her legs and technique. The lounging effortless look is always a turn on and so is the victims willingness to submit in that position for 7 mins with no resistance. Another thing that I found sexy about the video is the model constantly changing the way her ankles are crossed. Just the small movement of her feet and the brief release in pressure then instantly reapplying was a thrill to watch.

Since the videos are in Serbian or something, i cant tell you who anyone is or what the video is about. But I can tell you what i think when I see it. I think of a girl who is "popular." Maybe shes a cheerleader or a senior sorority sister and she has the responsibility of hazing a younger girl. At this sorority house or cheersquad, every new recruit has to perform at 100% in minimal conditions to prove their loyalty and toughness. After a mid semester assessment, the worst freshmen candidates have to take a mandatory final test. They say its an automatic fail thats 100% impossible to pass. But if you manage to pass, you make into the family based off of respect alone. The final test is to take a full blown headscissors from the most fit girl in the sorority/cheerteam. They call her Diamond Thighs. Shes not the biggest girl and she doesnt look any different from the rest of the fit girls around. Until you look down at her legs and see that they bulge through her leggings and jeans when they flex from every tiny movement she makes. The rule is the worst freshmen gets locked in a room with Diamond with a witness cameraperson to document torture and inevitable knockout. The tape stays with the family to be watched on a party night while enjoying beers and snacks. After that night, the tape gets destroyed to show no evidence to the college that there was hazing. Little Shawna just couldnt keep up with the rest of the freshmen and fell a little behind in her initiation duties. Tonight is the night Shawna has to face Diamond Thighs in a guest room at the house. The whole team/sorority are waiting with her in the lobby. Some of the older girls are laughing and planning what night to have the party. Some of the freshmen are relieved that its not them that have to face those thick engorging legs. Some other freshmen are apologizing and reassuring Shawna that she was so close to being in the family. The time has come, Diamond walks through the crowd with a smug smirk on her face. Shawna can tell shes been in this position before. Diamond is confident in her strength. Her smile says that she likes this event and has been waiting for it since the last time. In the middle of the lobby she peels her pants off, rolling them down to the ground and stands there basking in all of the freshmens admiration and fear of the legs. From a distance, it looks like theyre glowing. The older girls are all chanting and cackling. Theyre not in jeopardy so they have no fear. Theyre enjoying the spectacle. The head sister/cheer captain says a small speech and about sisterhood, perfection, and punishment. There is no sympathy in her voice and shes sends Shawna, Diamond, and the cameraperson in the room. Shawna doesnt know what to do so she just stands there, looking to be on guard. Diamond says, "This isnt a wrestling match so dont put your hands up like that. If you want to go there, we can. But I wouldnt recommend it." Shawna is told the rules of the punishment...just a long headscissors by the discretion of Diamond. They both lay on the ground perpendicular to one another. Diamond opens her legs inviting Shawnas head to rest on her inner thigh. Shawnas heart is pounding when her skin touches the soft skin but hard muscle of Diamonds legs. Diamond keeps her legs apart for a moment more and says, "There is a 10 min time limit. If you dont beg me to stop you win. its simple. But just so you know, I like to have fun. So at 9:50 when you think youre about to win, youre not." With that she slowly closes her legs and locks her ankles before Shawna can get a word out.

Ill let you guys imagine what goes on in that 10 min window. But the story ends this way...Shawna loses
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-20-22-42-21.png (1.83 MB, 265 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-25-00-48-57-1-1-1-1.png (1.87 MB, 582 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-11-25-02-01-50-1-1.png (1.86 MB, 590 views)

Last edited by IWantLegs; 25-Nov-17 at 08:07.