Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: which world?
1 22 22.92%
2 22 22.92%
3 19 19.79%
4 8 8.33%
5 25 26.04%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-Feb-19, 04:08
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default What kind of world would you like to wake up in tomorrow?

1. Our world
2. world where women look the same but have always been considerably stronger
3. world where women have always been considerably bigger and stronger
4. world where women are just suddenly bigger and stronger, to their surprise
5. World where women suddenly just become stronger, to their surprise
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 13:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: What kind of world would you like to wake up in tomorrow?

That's an interesting poll. I always thought it would be fun to live in a world where women were stronger and I like big women, so my vote is easy. If there was a city where all the women were 6 feet tall and athletic, I'd move there.

The "happens overnight" option is an odd twist, as that would freak out a lot of people, but might make an interesting story if a guy's wife wakes up one day and she's twice as strong.
Old 13-Feb-19, 14:20
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

Where women would pay guys to session with them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 14:49
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Is this what this site is all about????

Women are getting stronger, embracing their strength and opportunities as they should.

Yes we all dream of living amongst the amazons......
Old 13-Feb-19, 15:22
Points: 2,671, Level: 21 Points: 2,671, Level: 21 Points: 2,671, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Interesting topic. For those interested in such "different world" themes, check out " Y: The Last Man " comic book by Brian K. Vaughan.
It's a world where ALL the man, except one, died due to an unknown reason. We follow the main character as he goes about an adventure in a world filled with women.

Personally for me, I love fantasy worlds, like Xena, Amazons etc. They're great for exploration and my fantasies. If I can choose though, I would still choose to live in this one. It's great being here and I think the women here are wonderful enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysBlue332 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 15:46
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,051 Times in 141 Posts

Actually what makes mixed wrestling sexy to me is just the fact that women are avaragely smaller and weaker...what would be the humiliation of defeat in the other way round?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 15:46
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,625 Times in 2,517 Posts

This is interesting, because I've often wondered the same thing about the majority of guys on this board. I see many posts here about 'women getting stronger' and beating guys, and the general feeling I get is that options 2-5 in the poll above are the kind of worlds that many mixed wrestling fans would want to live in. But I think there's a case of 'be careful what you wish for' and a touch of the monkey's paw vibe to the whole thing.

OK, so here's the thing. I'm not into femdom wrestling or losing to women or anything of that nature. Primarily my interest in female fighting is predominantly F/F based. And as far as mixed wrestling/fighting is concerned, my only interest there is when the guy wins. And yet, I'd choose option 2 or 3 in that poll in a heartbeat. Confused? Well OK, let me paint you a picture of a would where gender roles were reversed and how that world would be a near perfect for someone like me.

First, lets look at mainstream stuff. In a world where women are stronger, women's boxing is one of the biggest sports in the world. Likewise, UFC/MMA shows are made up of 90% F/F matches with a few token dude bouts. Same goes for pro-wrestling.

And then there's TV and movies. Where the vast majority of action films have female leads, usually kicking the asses of numerous other women. Seriously, the amount of F/F fight scenes would be... well as many as we have with guys fighting guys now. Which is considerable. And as a bonus for a maledom fan like myself, there'd also be a few male led action movies and TV shows where the hero would battle and defeat countless women.

Away from the mainstream, what of our world? OK, so the one thing I'd miss a little would be as much sexy/fetish F/F video companies. Cos right now, the ratio of F/F wrestling producers to Male vs Male is one of the few areas where there are more options for F/F.

But I could live with that. Because the amount of maledom wrestling companies would be huge. There would be videos and artwork and stories and more. Not to mention, this very forum, all completely dominated by maledom wrestling and combat. And femdom stuff? A tiny niche, a few threads titled "Sometimes the Women win..." And that's the irony of it all. Because a world where all women were as strong and dominant and powerful as some people here would want them to be... would basically be the worst possible world for those people to live in.

But I'd bloody love it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 16:47
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

#5 would give rise to a full-blown sexual revolution, pun intended. With the physical strength difference nullified, a lot more women would let their guards down.
Old 13-Feb-19, 17:47
Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27 Points: 4,205, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiablack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Our world
2. world where women look the same but have always been considerably stronger
3. world where women have always been considerably bigger and stronger
4. world where women are just suddenly bigger and stronger, to their surprise
5. World where women suddenly just become stronger, to their surprise
This is a classic male fantasy. These women would have about the right size for me:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It would be awesome to live in such an environment as a man.

Last edited by Sable Bomb; 14-Feb-19 at 16:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sable Bomb For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-19, 00:10
Points: 2,671, Level: 21 Points: 2,671, Level: 21 Points: 2,671, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is interesting, because I've often wondered the same thing about the majority of guys on this board. I see many posts here about 'women getting stronger' and beating guys, and the general feeling I get is that options 2-5 in the poll above are the kind of worlds that many mixed wrestling fans would want to live in. But I think there's a case of 'be careful what you wish for' and a touch of the monkey's paw vibe to the whole thing.

OK, so here's the thing. I'm not into femdom wrestling or losing to women or anything of that nature. Primarily my interest in female fighting is predominantly F/F based. And as far as mixed wrestling/fighting is concerned, my only interest there is when the guy wins. And yet, I'd choose option 2 or 3 in that poll in a heartbeat. Confused? Well OK, let me paint you a picture of a would where gender roles were reversed and how that world would be a near perfect for someone like me.

First, lets look at mainstream stuff. In a world where women are stronger, women's boxing is one of the biggest sports in the world. Likewise, UFC/MMA shows are made up of 90% F/F matches with a few token dude bouts. Same goes for pro-wrestling.

And then there's TV and movies. Where the vast majority of action films have female leads, usually kicking the asses of numerous other women. Seriously, the amount of F/F fight scenes would be... well as many as we have with guys fighting guys now. Which is considerable. And as a bonus for a maledom fan like myself, there'd also be a few male led action movies and TV shows where the hero would battle and defeat countless women.

Away from the mainstream, what of our world? OK, so the one thing I'd miss a little would be as much sexy/fetish F/F video companies. Cos right now, the ratio of F/F wrestling producers to Male vs Male is one of the few areas where there are more options for F/F.

But I could live with that. Because the amount of maledom wrestling companies would be huge. There would be videos and artwork and stories and more. Not to mention, this very forum, all completely dominated by maledom wrestling and combat. And femdom stuff? A tiny niche, a few threads titled "Sometimes the Women win..." And that's the irony of it all. Because a world where all women were as strong and dominant and powerful as some people here would want them to be... would basically be the worst possible world for those people to live in.

But I'd bloody love it!
This would be so cute! Haha!