Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Why wrestling men is not sexy to females?
They don't have hormones, and therefore theirs sexuality is softer and sweeter 9 12.86%
They see no point in that, because they are sure of eventually losing 12 17.14%
Most women would detest being physically subdue, as it resembles to a violence 5 7.14%
Even if the woman wins, there is no pride in humiliating the same guy that you love or that you are interested in 11 15.71%
If losing to a man could be fun, as long as he is nice, winning is nightmare, because it would both break his confidence and hinder your relationship 10 14.29%
Wrestling a man sounds like a men's fetish, and a pervert is never attractive.. 33 47.14%
For many women wrestling one time for playing is okay, but it's just a game and they don't really care who wins 19 27.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-Feb-19, 11:25
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Default Why don't women love fighting men

As the title says, there is another poll that I would share with you Forum. Why most women don't find attractive wrestling men, while many guys out there would love being challenged by their female partners (even many friends of mine who don't share this fetish)?
Old 17-Feb-19, 14:30
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Why don't women love fighting men

I think you could call it as all of the above.However,if a woman is romantically involve with a guy that has a strong level of commitment in the relationship,she will be more likely to indulge his wrestling fantasies.If it would involve a guy who she does not know very well,she may fear that she could be physically harmed.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-19, 16:17
Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Given the number of men out there who would be only too willing to use their greater size and strength to be physically abusive to a woman, I can fully understand why most women are reluctant to fight/wrestle guys. It takes a really confident woman to be willing to fight guys she doesn't know. She might be more willing to fight a guy she knows she can trust, although by that point, whether it can be a competitive fight or just "playing around", very much depends on the two individuals concerned.
Old 19-Feb-19, 16:23
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

I must confess that I'm quite surprised by the poll so far. While I understand your arguments about violence, I never thought that we should blame ourselves for our fetish, as apparently the majority of the voters do believe. In fact, putting down the alternatives, I was more focused on the top five, believing that each one could be a bit true. But maybe you're right and we are considered perverts, so that even a woman who would love mixed wrestling is turned away. If so, my hope is that one day such an innocent fetish will be considered cool and not freak people out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 19:09
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

It's a fetish....... Unless you share it, most women are turned off by them eventually.

Tired of how progressive we are supposed to be, just is not the case for 90%+.

This is as vanilla a fetish as there is, but is part of BDSM, which most people have no interest in (beyond some mild biting, a slap or two or scratching).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 20:54
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
while many guys out there would love being challenged by their female partners (even many friends of mine who don't share this fetish)
Color me skeptic about that.

About your question: for the same reason most do not want to pee on their partners or dress as clowns. It is a very specific interest. Most of them never thought about it, and when they do they will probably find it at best uninteresting, at worst creepy.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyguy2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Given the number of men out there who would be only too willing to use their greater size and strength to be physically abusive to a woman.
Meh. While such man exist they are the vast minority. Our society perception of such issues was distorted by the SJWs.

Last edited by lthasatan; 21-Feb-19 at 20:54.
Old 21-Feb-19, 21:50
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

I'm not sure that the premise is true. I don't think there is a couple who hasn't wrestled. The more athletic the woman the more likely it is that she will, at least occasionally, wrestle her man. Even now, my wife will on occasion get truly competitive when we wrestle. We are in our 60's but have seriously weight trained for over 40 years. She is fit and as attractive as a 30 year old athlete. If your fat and out of shape, you don't want to do anything physical, not sex, not wrestling, nothing.

Women generally won't want to wrestle as often as a man, but they don't want to have sex as often either. I'd say that it isn't that they don't like it, but don't like it as much as a man might.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-19, 02:27
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure that the premise is true. I don't think there is a couple who hasn't wrestled. The more athletic the woman the more likely it is that she will, at least occasionally, wrestle her man. Even now, my wife will on occasion get truly competitive when we wrestle. We are in our 60's but have seriously weight trained for over 40 years. She is fit and as attractive as a 30 year old athlete. If your fat and out of shape, you don't want to do anything physical, not sex, not wrestling, nothing.

Women generally won't want to wrestle as often as a man, but they don't want to have sex as often either. I'd say that it isn't that they don't like it, but don't like it as much as a man might.
That is interesting; I may be wrong. I did not have too many GF, but the ones I had were all "girly girls" not fat, but not athletic as well. We never did anything I would consider wrestling.

I have 0 interest in pretending to be out wrestled, at that point I prefer regular sex, I need to be at least partially trying. One of them did some mild femdom stuff, like tying me to the bed, which was fun.

Last edited by lthasatan; 22-Feb-19 at 02:36.
Old 22-Feb-19, 05:39
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As the title says, there is another poll that I would share with you Forum. Why most women don't find attractive wrestling men, while many guys out there would love being challenged by their female partners (even many friends of mine who don't share this fetish)?
I find a majority of women enjoy wrestling play. That's in my experience.

Women who aren't interested in wrestling are generally of no interest to me, so I have no response to the poll.
Old 22-Feb-19, 12:36
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

About time some responses to what I consider a very interesting thread. But it seems that often the more cerebral the thread exploring this fetish, the less response one sees....

Unless very lucky (and maybe in our cases you need to find partners on fetlife or similar), most will look at this fetish as "off" or "weird" & this includes athletic & fit women.

Of course in this little bubble, everyone is open to it all.

What is interesting to me is that such a large % of those who do wrestle are also into the BDSM side as well. Maybe I am naive, but when I discovered this fetish, BDSM never for a second entered my mind.

However post about what actress one wants to wrestle & responses abound.....
The Following User Says Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post: