Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Why wrestling men is not sexy to females?
They don't have hormones, and therefore theirs sexuality is softer and sweeter 9 12.86%
They see no point in that, because they are sure of eventually losing 12 17.14%
Most women would detest being physically subdue, as it resembles to a violence 5 7.14%
Even if the woman wins, there is no pride in humiliating the same guy that you love or that you are interested in 11 15.71%
If losing to a man could be fun, as long as he is nice, winning is nightmare, because it would both break his confidence and hinder your relationship 10 14.29%
Wrestling a man sounds like a men's fetish, and a pervert is never attractive.. 33 47.14%
For many women wrestling one time for playing is okay, but it's just a game and they don't really care who wins 19 27.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-Feb-19, 09:16
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Why don't women love fighting men

I think one reason you don't see more responses is that this is a HUGE question that is very difficult to answer. It would require a LOT of discussion, and probably some very long posts. At it's core, it is seeking to understand why, generally (and that's an important word in this discussion, I think!) men and women vary in their erotic interests. You could write books on that subject and probably still never answer it.

I understand, given that, why you might expect MORE posts, not less. Like you say, a thread about which actress you'd love to slap a punishing scissor hold on you will have no lack of responses! But I think the fact that the subject is SO big, SO broad, SO complex, tends to make folks feel they can't contribute much in a paragraph or two.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 01:37
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Over 100 random women surveyed, a majority said they enjoyed wrestling their male partners, whether "for fun" or as "foreplay".

Ask the question, you'll get the answer. Looks like you've got no source at all for the claim the "women" do not like wrestling. Sure, some women don't, but survey says they're in the minority...therefore *not* the general rule.
What survey are you talking about?
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 02:39
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Over 100 random women surveyed
Citation needed.

Quote:
Looks like you've got no source at all for the claim the "women" do not like wrestling.
I conceded it is a conjecture based on my personal experience. I may very well be wrong, and I hope I am. That said I am not taking your assertions as gospel, no matter how confidently you state them.

Last edited by lthasatan; 24-Feb-19 at 03:01.
Old 24-Feb-19, 03:34
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lthasatan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Citation needed.

I conceded it is a conjecture based on my personal experience. I may very well be wrong, and I hope I am. That said I am not taking your assertions as gospel, no matter how confidently you state them.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's unlikely that a scientific study will be commissioned to answer the question, but a handful of people have surveyed this at random.

Don't take my word for anything. You absolutely have to live within your own reality.
Old 24-Feb-19, 16:06
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I dated several women who were into the idea. I think if they are comfortable with you they'll try it and even be into it. The put off is probably knowing that there are guys who will probably be too aggressive and cause potential injury. It's a tougher decision for women for sure.
Old 24-Feb-19, 23:13
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The honest answer is that most women would lose. If there is no skill involved between a man and a woman it comes down to size, strength, athletic ability and men are going to win that the vast majority of time.

With this fetish it usually comes down to an untrained man vs a skilled female grappler. Skill is more important than size and strength and highly trained women can win most of these matches vs average men.
Old 24-Feb-19, 23:24
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's unlikely that a scientific study will be commissioned to answer the question, but a handful of people have surveyed this at random.

Don't take my word for anything. You absolutely have to live within your own reality.
Because they are into some form of bdsm, that to you means wrestling?

It means they read Fifty Shades and want to be dominated by some fictional billionaire who'll fall in love with them.....

Real world is a lot different.
Old 25-Feb-19, 00:40
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Jimmy, Well said.

A because a "wrestling match" between a typical Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife is really a kind of play where the man is most often much stronger than the woman, the woman must must must..... trust the man so she won't get hurt. Once she gets hurt, its over. Needless to say, any man who has ego issues is not going to get far with this and since this is play, the wrestling is almost never competitive and is usually more semi-competitive or fantasy. The first time my wife and I wrestled, we were 19 years old. ( much more than 40 years ago) Sometimes I lost because I was trying to make sure nobody got hurt. (eg. avoid falling on her). I think many women stop wrestling with their man is that they get hurt or the fellow takes this too seriously. If your both not having fun, its over and as I said before, to make this last, you both have to be in good shape. It is easier to be safe if you are both fit.

I can tell you from observation, I think the best women to marry if you like to wrestle is an older sister with lots of younger brothers. Second best is a youngest sister of older brothers. The older sister has some experience "man handling" males and the younger sister is eager to do what her older brothers do. Basically, the best girlfriend/wife for wrestling is one that actually likes men. The absolute worst woman to try to wrestle is the oldest sister of a bunch of sisters. Especially if her mother is a real "girly girl"

As for me, I was raised as a fellow among a bunch of girls. Truthfully, I love everything about women. I love the way they look, their manor, the texture of their skin, the sound of their voice, the things that they talk about. When my wife and I wrestle, I love it that she is interested in me enough to want to fight me. I love it that she is engaged with me in a physical way that is more effort than most kinds of sex and of course, it usually turns into some kind of sex when we are done. Although it is a rare thing because of strength differences, there is nothing better than to be pinned and then have your girl pound the crap out of you for her own pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dated several women who were into the idea. I think if they are comfortable with you they'll try it and even be into it. The put off is probably knowing that there are guys who will probably be too aggressive and cause potential injury. It's a tougher decision for women for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 17:09
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sometimes I lost because I was trying to make sure nobody got hurt.
Exactly. With all the times my husband and I have wrestled, he's never hurt me. Given our size and strength difference, that's amazing. Still, that his primary concern is keeping me safe has surely hurt his normal wrestling routine. As a result of this and the fact that I'm much quicker than him, I can occasionally get a hold applied. Of course, he can break out of anything I can bring and I've never come remotely close to actually winning a match over him. He wishes I could give him more of a match but I doubt that will ever happen.

But it's true that the fear of being hurt is why most women have no interest in wrestling a man......or a woman, for that matter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 20:13
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly. With all the times my husband and I have wrestled, he's never hurt me. Given our size and strength difference, that's amazing. Still, that his primary concern is keeping me safe has surely hurt his normal wrestling routine. As a result of this and the fact that I'm much quicker than him, I can occasionally get a hold applied. Of course, he can break out of anything I can bring and I've never come remotely close to actually winning a match over him. He wishes I could give him more of a match but I doubt that will ever happen.

But it's true that the fear of being hurt is why most women have no interest in wrestling a man......or a woman, for that matter.
Very interesting that he wishes you could give him more of a match. What does that mean? An equal match, or one he still would win or where you'd be able to "hurt him"?

You see I've posted that I always wanted to wrestle, but never to the point of hurting or being hurt, whereas many here want to be dominated & often hurt (at least my interpretation of hurt).

And yet you wrestle him..... Kudos to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to lovefvsf For This Useful Post: