Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-18, 16:41
Temporary group
Points: 39,551, Level: 87 Points: 39,551, Level: 87 Points: 39,551, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

Glad these are continuing, great stories!
Old 20-Jan-19, 04:09
Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hunter vs The Assassin

I can just barely make out the announcer from my position in what we call the waiting room. To avoid any backstage unpleasantness the second wrestler to be introduced normally waits here while their opponent is waiting behind the curtain.

“The following is part of the Ruler of the Ring tournament! Introducing first, being accompanied by Cutthroat, The Assassin!”

I step out from the room, taking my place behind the curtain now that Kim and Mandy have left. I need to psych myself up before I take on The Silent Killers, because there’s no way it’s going to stay one on…”

“Good luck out there tonight Jimmie!”

God I hate that nickname. I turn to see Nikky watching me from the hall.

“You’re going to need it.” She quips with a grin.

I can’t let her distract me, but still… “Where’s Brad? Still taking turns so Amy and I don’t take back our belts?”

Nikky scowls at me. “We both know you got lucky at the end of that Survivor match…I’m going to twist that dick in knots next time you’re delusional enough to challenge me.”

I open my mouth just as my music starts up…”Oops, duty calls. Just make sure to keep that belt nice and polished champ.” I step through the curtains before she can retort. I try to leave the thoughts of the incredibly skilled and pissed-off woman I’d just taunted backstage as the guitar riffs of “Ugly” thrummed. “And her opponent, he is a two time former tag team champion, HUNTER!”

Kim and Mandy are both still in the ring…dressed in matching white bikinis this time and both barefoot. Mandy is in the far corner with her arms draped around The Assassin as Kim leans back into her. I’d be confident about facing Kim on her own, she’s talented and fast but she’s also one dimensional. Kim relies too much on foot based offense; I enjoy a good footjob as much as the next guy but it’s not my fetish. Cutthroat is the problem. Mandy’s a lot more versatile and they tend to cover each-other’s weaknesses. I’ve got to keep it in the ring or I’ll be in deep trouble.

Kim and Mandy smile at me as I enter the ring. “I’ve been looking forward to this matchup” Kim tells me from her reclined position. “I can’t wait to teach you your place beneath your new Empress.”

“Really?” I retort. “That’s what you came up with Cali-girl?”

Mandy quirks her eyebrow as Kim looks back over her shoulder at her. “At least he’s smarter than the last one.” Mandy quips.

“It won’t make a difference in the outcome,” Kim responded as she turns back to me, stepping away from her bff. “But at least it will be a lot more satisfying when you’re worshiping my feet.”

“Oh little girl…” I say as we’re stepping forward to clench, or at least that’s what I let her think until I duck under her arms, reaching back to grab the startled Assassin’s hair and drop us both to the mat in a neckbreaker. “Welcome to the big time.” I finish.

Kim flops to her side, her hands cradling her head and her feet kick at the mat, but I don’t give her any time. Grabbing her hair, I pull the protesting Assassin to her feet and whip her into the ropes. Looking to catch her with a clothesline…shit! She ducks under. I spin just in time for her to snap out her leg and “Ungh!” Damn Kim’s kicks hurt. She winds up for a snap kick to my side…sorry babe, telegraphed that one. I catch her leg as it snaps up, then use my heel to trip her to the mat before she can think about doing an enziguri. I keep ahold of her leg, stretching it up before driving my foot into the back of her thigh. If I can take her legs out of the match it’ll take away 90% of her offense. I ignore her protests as I dig two more quick stomps into her leg before twisting to the side and dropping my body across the captured limb.

“Ahhhh! Fuck…” Kim calls out as I smash her limb into the mat with my weight. Still keeping ahold of her abused leg I wrench back on her knee, using my body to keep her upper thigh pinned while I torque her leg.

Mandy slapped her hands against the apron. “C’mon bae! Get out of that!”

Kim must have heard her…I feel her hands gripping my hair and yanking back hard! “Ahhh!” I let out a very manly yelp as she yanks my head back, forcing me to drop my hold on her foot as she wraps an arm around my neck. She locks me in a rear naked choke, looking to sap my strength early in the fall. Sorry Cali-girl, not happening today. I drive my elbow back into her ribs, getting the grunt I want. Two more in quick succession springs her arm from around my throat, letting me turn around on top of her to face her.

Driving my forearm into her upper chest to keep her down, my free hand slides down to her waist and brushes aside her bottoms. My fingers enter the folds of her pussy, I smirk down at her as I find her pussy is already wet. “What, that excited about taking me on, Cali-girl?”

Kim sneers as she tries almost successfully to repress a moan her head going back with her eyes closed as my fingers ply her sensitive lips. Oh she’s liking this… I can see her visibly fighting her reaction though. What now Assassin? “UNGH!” Fuck…her knee just thwumped into my side…she’s not going to stop at “UNGH!” Another makes me roll off of her. Crude, but effective. Not many people can actually hit a knee with that kind of force from on their backs.

She’s back on her feet, eyeing me warily as I get back to mine. I think she’s setting for a kick, big surprise, but I rush her. No way I’m going to let her start getting a rhythm down like she did against Alex. I catch her off-guard and drive her back into the turnbuckles, crushing her with my weight. Grabbing the top ropes, I pull back and then yank myself forward, driving my thigh into her trim waist. I hit a couple more for good measure, then snap-mare her back down to the mat. Seeing her laid out so perfectly for me, I go to the mat at her legs, pinning them with my weight and securing her wrists with my hands, pinning her to the mat as my tongue takes the place of my hands at her wet folds.

“OHhhh shit!” Kim cries out, the Assassin’s back arching up from the mat as her body jolts like I’ve just taken a cattle-prod to her. Pausing just long enough to look up at her, I can’t help but taunt “Somebody likes oral, doesn’t she?”

“Oh you fuckeeeeeeeennnnnnnghhhh gawwdddd!” Well, my tongue diving back in certainly changed her taunt. I take a glance to ringside where Mandy is grasping her hair in worry as her partner is quickly losing all coherence. I suck on the nub of her clit “Oh yes…yes! GOD YESSSSS!”
Kim’s entire body is wracked by the force of her orgasm. I give her a last suck and pull back, letting her collect herself for the start of the next fall. As the announcer makes it official.

“Winner of the first fall, with an oral pin, HUNTER!”

I lean back in my corner as the clock ticks away the rest period. Mandy Is standing in the corner just outside the ropes, whispering to the disheartened Kim. As she talks, I can see a look of determination coming back into Kim’s face.

When the bell rings Kim comes out of her corner, giving her head a shake to focus herself as Mandy yells encouragement from the floor. We raise our hands together, preparing to go in for another lockup to start…okay, second fall. Have to wrap this up before Mandy can get invol”Woah!” Kim shows her quickness, dropping to the mat and sweeping my legs out from under me even as I’m still reaching for her. I hit the mat hard on my back, staring up at the lights before “Ungh!” Kim raises herself up in a crabwalk position and drives her heel into my chest! Apparently liking the sound I made, she quickly hits two more to keep me down before scrambling to her feet.

“Yeah! Keep on him bae!” Mandy shouts from ringside.

I roll, looking to make some distance and climb back to my feet, but either I’m too slow or she’s too damn fast when she hops forward and catches me with another punishing kick to my side just as I’m getting to my hands and knees. “Guh!” I’m on my back again, clutching my side as Mandy claps from outside. Kim darts across the ring toward the far ropes, bounces off and comes back at me with a baseball slide dropkick that sends me careening under the bottom rope to the outside.

No! Not where I want to be! Trying to get myself to move quickly despite Kim’s sudden burst of offense, I grab the apron and am hauling myself up to get back in the ring before “UNGH!”

Mandy’s kick catches me right in the chest, bouncing me back against the apron before her follow-up buries itself into my stomach, doubling me over and sending me right back down to the arena floor.

“Time for some real fun now!” Mandy grins... Shit shit shit shi WUMP “Ungh!” Mandy drives her foot down onto my chest. She takes a second to grind her heel, before methodically raising her foot again and WUMP “Guhhh!” Kim slinks out of the ring as her blonde partner literally grinds me under her heel.

“That looks like fun bae, can I join in?” Kim asks as she comes over. Mandy just grins as she grinds my chest.

Kim comes up on the other side of me just as Mandy pulls her foot back up, then WU-WUMP! “Nnnnngh!” Both of them drive their feet into me, the blows taking my breath away. They both take their feet off of me, leaving me gasping on the floor as they share devilish grins, right before Mandy raises up and drops, driving her knees into my already aching chest. “Guhhhhh!” She smiled down at me, wiggling her hips and grinding both knees into my chest before she shifts off of me. Taking a seat by my head, she slips those long legs around my neck and clamps on a reverse headscissors! She stretches out beside me, squuuuueeeeezing down with those incredible legs and beaming.

I feel someone shifting at my waist; I draw my eyes up from Mandy and can see Kim getting her legs into position and stretching out the opposite way, clamping my waist in a body scissors! Kim puts one hand on my hip and pulses her legs, squeezing as Mandy laughs…they set up a rhythm, clamping down in alternate bursts, head waist head waist head waist, keeping me in a constant vice and wearing me down quickly…

“What’s the matter Hunter, don’t you like our legs?” Mandy crowed as she ran her hand sensually down her thigh before her corded muscles flexed again, cutting off my air.

“Oh he likes them bae.” Kim cut in before taking her turn to squeeze. “You should see how hard his cock is!”

“Oh I can believe that!” Mandy crows, grabbing my hair and pulling my head closer to her ass before squeezing down again. “I mean, two gorgeous women all over him like this? Who wouldn’t be hard?”

“Can’t get the job done by yourself, can you Kieeerrrrrrgggg!” They choke off my retort by putting in a simultaneous squeeze that makes it feel like either my neck and jaw or my ribs are about to snap under the pressure.

“I don’t know why you’re still struggling…” Mandy muses, keeping my head in her vice as Kim lets go of my waist to pull down my trunks and toss them into the crowd. “I’ve got your head right next to my ass…” another squeeze to punctuate my predicament, “she’s got your cock…” just then I felt Kim’s toes wrap themselves around my exposed dick, a quick shaking motion with her feet sending a shudder through me. “You’re done…just relax and enjoy it.”

Kim pauses in her manipulation of my dick. “I want to try something..”

“Sure thing bae!” Mandy chirps. “He’s not going anywhere!”
With a last squeeze Mandy releases my head and rolls away. After being squeezed between their legs for the last several minutes I’m sluggish, only able to put up a token resistance as Kim straddles my stomach. She sinks to her knees, grabbing my weakened arms and stretching them out as she leans forward…then I feel her feet closing around my still hard cock. She starts to rock her feet up and down, swaying her body slightly forward and back as her feet work my dick.

“How’s it feel to know my feet are wrecking your dick?” Kim whispers, watching for my reaction…

Are they really going to make it this easy for me?

“Ohhhhh….ohhh you bitch…” I moan out….

Kim giggles as her partner has been slowly circling me, taking in Kim’s seeming dominance from all angles. Making it back around to my head with her hands on her hips, Mandy looks down at her partner as she takes her right foot and plants it on my face, rubbing back and forth with her sole as Kim’s feet rub back and forth on my leaking dick…

I take the indignity of Mandy grinding her foot on my face…

I take Kim giggling as I start to buck my hips, thrusting my cock up and between her slick feet…

I can’t take anymore of her footjob though…

With a cry of frustration that’s only half-faked I burst…my cum pumping onto Kim’s soles. My body quivers…gasping for breath as Kim preens. “YES!!!!!!!” Kim jumps up, hopping into Mandy’s arms and celebrating. I need to get my breath back…I won’t have long.

“Yes yes yes!” She’s bouncing…acting like she just won the match…when she hasn’t even won a fall. I’m quietly getting to my knees behind them as it’s slowly starting to come through their victory dance that the bell hasn’t rung yet. They both look to the ref in the ring as I slowly get to my feet. “Not in the ring!” The ref calls down to them. Kim just stares, but Mandy has a dawning sense of what went wrong. The same loophole that lets them double team me outside means that falls don’t count outside the ring. “Oh shi…” She doesn’t get a chance to finish as I surge forward…slamming into their backs and driving them both into the apron. Both of them crumble but I focus on Mandy first. Whipping her around and stuffing a forearm into her trim waist to keep her compliant, I grasp her arm and whip her directly into the steel steps. She turns at the last second to take them on her back and shoulders instead of her front…but the impact still knocks the steps loose and leaves her crumpled on the floor.

Kim’s recovered enough to see what I did to her partner…”You fucking bastaUUUNGH!” I cut her off with a european uppercut that snaps her head back. “A little too rough for you Assassin?” I bury a knee into her gulping stomach. “Should have thought of that before your little double team there.” I need to get this back in the ring...grabbing her hair I pull her back upright and shove Kim back under the bottom rope. She tries to keep rolling, trying to make it to the other side but I’m in and on her before she makes it far. Grabbing her head again I pull her into a seated position and wrap her up in a sleeper. Leaning into her so she can feel my weight as she futily slaps at my arms I take advantage of the rest hold to get a little of my breath back. That double scissors took a lot out of me. Kim’s cum covered feet kick at the canvas, trying to get leverage to twist free but I just pulse the hold..drawing a frustrated whine from Kim’s lips.

Climbing to my feet, I tug on Kim as I keep the sleeper locked in. “C’mon Assassin, on your feet.”

“Ungh…” Kim let out these entertaining little moans as she languidly stood, my tight sleeper sapping her strength.

“Don’t worry babe…” I tell her as I lead her towards the corner. “It’s almost over.” Releasing the scissors, I shove her back into the corner where she slumps with her eyes half closed. Taking her right leg, I put it over the middle rope….stretching it out and leaving it exposed. I could get to my knees, dive into that pussy, and beat her right here… the ache in my chest prompts me to dish out a little more payback first. “Let’s see how well you can kick when that leg’s cramping up…” Winding up, I drop to one knee and drive my elbow into the meat of her thigh.

“AHHHHH! Fuck, you asshole!” Kim screamed.

I don’t answer with words, instead I start driving my fist into her bunched muscle. “Hey! Open up the fist Hunter!” The ref cuts in. “1….2….3…” I release at four, backing up to show a break. Guess I’m still kind of pissed about those kicks… my chest feels like it’s on fire with every breath. Okay, kind of pissed is an understatement…I can feel the blood pounding in my ears.

The change in sound from the roaring crowd is all the warning I need….I spin and crouch as a partially recovered Mandy runs woozily toward me, no doubt looking to take me out while the ref is turned and trying to extricate Kim from the ropes. Not really sure how she thinks she’s going to accomplish that… my muscles burn in protest as I surge forward, halving the distance between us before the Cutthroat is ready and driving my shoulder into the surprised Mandy’s stomach…taking her off her feet and raising her with my hands going behind those deadly legs before slamming her to the mat in a heartless Alabama slam. Her head bouncing from the impact doesn’t do her any favors, and she just lays there spread out where I drove her into the mat as the oblivious ref turns around and stares.

Turning back to a freed Kim, I catch her staring at her downed partner before I grab her head. The adrenaline is pumping in my veins as I tuck her head under my arm, grabbing her pussy with my free hand as I hoist her into the air. I hold her there…letting the blood fill her head and make her dizzy before I drop and spike her head into the mat in the delayed brainbuster.

Kim collapses almost bonelessly to the mat, her back dropping across her equally devastated bff. I popped to my feet, breathing hard and throwing my head back as I spread my arms in a crucifix, just after I always do after hitting the knockout finisher I call “The Perfect Hunt”…I used to call “The Perfect Hunt.” I’m coming down from the adrenalin, I haven’t used that finisher in two years…not until today. I look down, Kim and Mandy are out from the impact and the ref is just staring at me…fuck.

Angry at myself for losing control, I snap at the ref “I think she’s out.” The ref snaps out of it enough to come raise Kim’s arm, letting it fall limply back to the mat. She doesn’t bother letting it drop two more times before calling for the bell.

“Winner of the match by knockout, and advancing in the Ruler of the Ring tournament, Hunter!”

Shit, this isn’t how I win my matches now… I don’t use high impact moves to knock out my opponents anymore. The stress of the last several months must be getting to me more than I thought. I don’t bother celebrating in the ring as Kim and Mandy are slowly coming back around, I just want to get back to my dressing room and sooth the ache from those kicks and my temper with a nice, long shower.

Of course Nikky is still there backstage between me and said shower. I am not in the mood for another confrontation. “Do you mind?” I ask. Nikky simply steps aside from the hallway door with a blank expression on her face. I’m too tired to question it.

“See you around, James.” She says as I walk past.

It doesn’t actually hit me until I’m in the shower that she just called me James.

Hunter advances in the tournament, though he didn't win the way he wanted to. The next fight should be Emma vs Jake.

Don't forget to check out batman4life's Tales of the Sex Fighting League and Valen's SFL: The Return.

And as always, thank you to everyone who reads this and let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kim 2.jpg (149.8 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg Mandy 2.jpg (88.6 KB, 164 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-19, 04:18
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Another great addition! Really happy to see you back, and thanks as always for the shoutout!
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-19, 11:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, Hunter really showed why he is a multiple time champion. I've mentioned his ring savvy and technical prowess before, not to mention his tactical skill. He utterly outclassed the Assassin in that match, and negated the threat of her partner, too. Gotta give him props for that, and it was cool to see Nicky showing him respect after the match, too.

Thanks for continuing this thread, mate. I know real life doesn't give a lot of time for this stuff sometimes, and I really appreciate you finding the time to write it for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-19, 07:21
Last Achievements

Sorry to trouble you with a question, mate, but who is the girl in the pic representing Kim? She is stunning.
Old 22-Jan-19, 12:49
Last Achievements

Hey, no trouble at all.

Her name is Yumiko Shaku, she's a Japanese actress and model. Thanks again for reading,and I always look forward to your comments.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 21:53
Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23 Points: 3,144, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Really love this series. Hope you continue with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to frankcrack For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 01:57
Points: 381, Level: 6 Points: 381, Level: 6 Points: 381, Level: 6

Oh no, I really hope this series isn't cancelled, this is by far my favorite series on this website.
Old 23-Mar-19, 21:03
Last Achievements

Ruler of the Ring: Apollo vs The Sexkitten

“The following is a Ruler of the Ring Tournament Match. Introducing first, the is one half of the divine tag team, APOLLO!”

The familiar drums and trumpets herald the arrival of Apollo to the ring. The cocky wrestler is dressed in his usual attire, tight black trunks to show off all of that physic he is so proud of. Apollo takes his time coming down the ramp, posing for the crowd and pointing at a few fans dressed in togas. Like they’re his, more likely they’re dressed up for that “Gladiator” that has been moving up the ranks. Or was, I think he stalled out a little after facing that returning veteran, Ruby. Dana’s been acting a little weird about her…

Oh look, the prima donna actually made it to the ring while I was daydreaming. “And his opponent, she is, THE SEXKITTEN!”

Now that I have captured your attention….. Her music is playing, but there’s no sign of Emma. Fuck…no…they couldn’t have gotten her…

“C’mon! Get the Sexkitten out here!” Jake yelled to the back, waving his arms as if to motion Emma into the ring… only for his eyes to widen comically as Emma made her appearance at the top of the ramp accompanied by Johnny. Phew. I can’t help but breathe a sigh of relief, they were just playing mind games with Apollo. That’s my girl…

Emma is in her usual fighting gear, crop top style top and skimpy thong bottoms, not that they’ll last long. It’s rare for her to keep on clothes until the opening bell. Johnny, one half of the half-brother and sister tag team of “Whiskey and Tequila” that Emma and Jonny had become friends with during a few exhibition matches for the AFW, was dressed in those deceptively flexible jeans favored by the wrestlers for street fight style matches, with boots and an American Flag t-shirt.

Yep, there it goes. Emma slips her top off as she gets to the ring, revealing her pert breasts to the crowd and her opponent. She swings her top over her head before tossing it playfully to Johnny, bringing a smirk to the Texan’s lips as Emma grabs the bottom rope and swings herself up on to the ring apron. She steps through the ropes and, making sure that Jake has his attention glued to her, hooks her thumbs through her thong and turns her ass toward Apollo, sliding her bottoms off and tossing them negligently toward the side. She then turns back, leaning back with her arms nonchalantly over the top rope and her eyebrow raised in challenge towards the self-proclaimed God.

With what I’m sure he intends to be a dismissive look, but only comes across as constipated because I’m sure he’s wondering what the hell happened to Kenzie, Jake slips his bottoms off to reveal his thick cock already sticking strait out in anticipation of locking up with the Sexkitten.

“So,” Emma begins, waiting for the bell to signal the start of the fall. “Where’s the Goddess? She decide to skip out tonight so that she wouldn’t see you lose this match too?”

“She’s around…” Jake answers with false bravado, his eyes flickering to the to him unknown Johnny and ringside.

“Oh don’t mind him,” Emma ‘reassures’ Jake, following his eye line. “Whiskey here is just a friend who wanted a close-up view of a SFL match before he and his half-sister officially join the roster. Tequila is around here somewhere, I’m sure she and Kenzie would get along just fine.”

Shaking his head, Jake refocuses himself. “Whatever. Ready to start this little girl?”

With a smirk, Emma merely cocks an eyebrow and coming forward as the bell rings. “How about a little kiss to start things off?”

Jake smiles, “Sure, I mean who can resist this?” he asks her, gesturing to his face. Ugh, I’m never going to get used to his ego. They stepped forward, Emma licking her lips and reaching for his head, only to walk right in to the knee he throws into her lower belly! Emma lets out a startled gasp as the air is driven from her lungs, then grunts as Jake slips his arms around her trim waist, lifting her off her feet and squeezing her back before taking a run at the turnbuckles, driving the Sexkitten’s lower back into the top buckle and crushing her with his weight before stepping back and letting her slump in the corner. Taking a second to tap his finger against his temple with a smug, ‘I’m so smart’ expression on his face Jake grabs her hair and pulls Emma forward, bending her over at the waist.

“Kenzie made me watch what you did to Greg in your match, little girl.” Jake paused long enough to hammer a forearm down into her back, bringing another pained gasp from the slim Sexkitten. “She made me promise to have you nice and beaten down before I went anywhere near that sexy little ass of yours.” He gave Emma a swat on her tight ass while he used his hair to pull her more towards the center of the ring. “And she’s a little scary right now after the loss to the blonde bimbo…” catching himself, he clarified for Emma “The little blonde bimbo, not your wannabe phenom Justin.”

Slipping an arm between her legs he hoisted Emma up and held her perpendicularly across his chest, stepping around to show off for his ‘worshipers’ as he easily carried her weight. “So the way I figure it, I just have to kick your ass, get the win, and then I can really show you what I’m capable of after the ref raises my arm.” Fuck…that’s honestly not a bad strategy for Kenzie to have Jake adopt. He really doesn’t stand a chance against Emma in a sexfight, but in a pounding, grinding wrestling match… Jake punctuated his statement by dropping to one knee, smashing Emma’s back into his knee in a spine-snapping backbreaker!

“Aaaahhhh!”

“Oh, you like that one Sexkitten?” Jake stood back up, hoisting Emma with him before taking two strides forward and falling forward, driving her to the mat with a slam before springing back up. Emma clutched at her back, twisting onto her side as Jake dropped to one knee, straddling her as he flexed both biceps for the crowd. “Just too good!” he called out to a mixed reaction for the crowd.

“C’mon Sexkitten!” Johnny calls from the mat, clapping his hands. Justin looks over at him dismissively and gives a quick flex of his chest, sending his pecs dancing. Reaching down he grabs Emma’s hair, slowly standing and dragging her to her feet. With a powerful shove, Apollo sends Emma careening into the corner. Emma’s back hits with another teeth rattling impact, and the Sexkitten slumps down into the corner for a moment as Apollo saunters over to her. Emma sees him coming, and throws a quick forearm that thumps off of his tight abs, but Jake simply grunts for a moment before grabbing the top rope and yanking himself forward, burying his thigh into her body. “Guhhh!” Emma sags for a moment, trying to catch her breath and then throws a couple of quick, short rights into Jake’s ribs in an attempt to back the so-called god off. “Oh, is that a fly landing on me?” he plays off, before hauling back and thumping his thigh back into Emma…crushing her into the turnbuckles. “C’mon babe, time for a trip…” Jake sets his feet, grabs her wrist, and yanks Emma forward, sending her careening into the opposing corner with another jarring impact on Emma’s back…”Aaahh!” Emma winces and cringes in the corner as Jake does another round of showboating.

“Hey! Flag-man!” Jake shouts out to Johnny at ringside. “Ready to see me crush this bitch?” Without waiting for a response, Jake takes off running for the far side. Of course, Johnny wasn’t the only one to hear his taunt…

Having been warned long before he started his attack, Emma slumps pitifully against the buckles, wincing and whining until Jake leaves his feet to splash her into the buckles. Then she smirks, and Jake’s eyes widen comically as Emma simply drops to the mat and lets “Apollo” go sailing over her, driving his chest straight into the turnbuckle!

Emma rolls so that the now winded Jake’s feet don’t come down on top of her, then reaches up and wraps an arm around his thigh and twists her body, using Jake’s rebounding momentum to pull him over her and send him slamming down onto the mat! Jake’s head bounces off the canvas, further stunning him and leaving him wide-open to the aching Sexkitten. Forcing herself to move, Emma scrambles up the prone battler and straddles his waist… she’s setting low, far enough back that Jake’s cock is lined up with her sexy ass.

“Now then…” Emma purred down at Jake as he shook his head to clear it…”what were you saying about avoiding my ass?” With that, Emma reached back and seized his dick, stroking it firmly while she fit the tip between her tight cheeks. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!” Jake groaned as Emma started to really work his trapped cock, stroking him to full attention and beyond. Realizing his worsening position, Jake reached for Emma’s sides, probably to use his ‘olympian’ strength to throw her off. Before he could get set though, Emma clenched. Her ass flexed around Jake’s cockhead as her hand didn’t let up its stroking. Jake froze, then cried out with a loud “OH FUCK!” as Emma added a shimmy, shaking her hips from side to side on his lower stomach as she jerked at his cock.

“UNNGHH!” Jake’s hands fell away to pound at the mat in three quick bursts as his face tipped up with a strained expression. Emma gave a happy gasp.. ”Was that some precum Apollo? It was wasn’t it!” Emma beamed as she doubled her efforts. “C’mon, just a little more, cum baby…cum right there…right in my ass…yes…yes…now baby…now!”

“Ohhh goddddddd…..fuck…ungh..Ungh…UNGHHHHH!” Jake’s hips bucked as his cock surrendered to the gyrating Sexkitten.

“YES!” Emma collapsed against Jake, her face going next to his neck and nuzzling it as the ref made the call…

”Winner of the first fall, with a handjob/assjob submission, THE SEXKITTEN!”

Just before pushing up, Emma whispered tauntingly to the panting Apollo “How mad do you think Kenzie will be now?”

“Oh fuck!” Jake exclaimed, coming down from his post orgasmic euphoria enough to realize he’d not only lost the fall, but he hadn’t followed his partner’s instructions. Emma sauntered back to her corner, doing her best not to show how much her back had to be hurting after Jake’s assault. I don’t think Jake noticed, but there are telltale signs if you know Emma well enough to look for them. A slight crinkling at the corners of her eyes, leaning back slowly so she doesn’t jar her back again when she leans back against the turnbuckle.

Suddenly there’s a commotion at the entrance ramp… a flushed Goddess appears from behind the curtains, making her way towards the ring. Her hair is disheveled and damp with sweat against her head, she’s topless, her magnificent rack showing read streaks where it’s been clawed, but now Kenzie’s striding purposefully towards the ring. Johnny’s eyes widen slightly with worry about Tiff before he moves to intercept the encroaching Goddess before she can reach the ring.

Getting right up in Johnny’s face, Kenzie spat “Your bitch of a sister didn’t get the job done. She’s taking a nice little nap in Emma’s locker room after getting some up close and personal time with my girls.”

“You’ll pay for that Goddess.”

“Figured you’d be jealous….want your own personal time with them…” Kenzie crowed, cupping her obviously abused rack to taunt the Texan.

Concerned about what is going on outside the ring, Emma stands at the ropes watching the Goddess completely oblivious to Jake coming up behind her. The ref, also distracted by the appearance of Kenzie, doesn’t notice either…at least until the bell rings to start the second fall. The second it does Jake drives his forearm into Emma’s undefended flank! “AAAHHHH!” Emma crumples, collapsing at Jake’s feet and clutching her back.

Looking around Johnny at the sound, Kenzie calls out “That’s it baby!” as they both turn to see Emma crumpled with Jake standing over her. “Fuck” Johnny quietly swears as he and Kenzie move to opposite sides of the ring. Reaching her position, Kenzie moves up to the base of the ring and slaps her hands against the mat. “Camel clutch, now!” She ordered up to Jake.

Obeying his Goddess, Jake straddles Emma and seizes her by the hair. Emma gives a squeal of protest as he yanks up, plopping his ass on her hurting back and twisting her up. Fuck.

Outside Johnny is calling encouragement to the hurting Sexkitten as Jake works the hold. The ref gets down to her knees, asking Emma if she wants to give it up. “Fuck no..” Emma grinds out…prompting a now smiling Jake to put her arms over his knees and reach down to grasp her defenseless tits, “Aaaaaahhhh faaaakkkkkk!”

“That’s it babe! Snap that back!” Kenzie crowed from ringside. “C’mon Sexkitten! Hang tough….you can get out!” Johnny countered. Kenzie got a wicked smirk on her face. Uh-oh. “Hey babe! Just like I showed you.”

An answering smirk appeared on Jake’s face as he released Emma’s right breast. Still squeezing and mauling with his left hand, Jake leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Emma’s head so that her chin was trapped under his armpit in a dragon-sleeper position… then he reefed back on the hold, bending Emma into a wicked c-shape as he twisted her back to the breaking point!

“AIIIIEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I GIVE! I GIVE!” Emma screamed out in agony!

The ref immediately turned and called for the bell, but Jake didn’t let go right away. “Get off of her you fucker!” Johnny called, getting up to the ring and putting his hand on the middle rope. With a dismissive shrug, Jake shoved the mewling kitten to the mat and stood over her, arms flexed with his foot on her back as the announcer made it official.

“Winner of the second fall, with a dragon-camel clutch, APOLLO!”

“WOHOOOOO!” Kenzie called, clapping from outside as Jake went back to his corner.

“C’mon Emma, you have to come back to your corner.” Johnny called from outside, prompting the battered fighter to glance up from where she was clutching at her back and slowly crawl her way over….fuck. I really hope she is putting that show on for Jake. All too soon the bell clanged to start the next fall.

“Got this baby, watch this now!” Jake called out to the preening Goddess…stalking forward to where Emma was still cringing in the corner. As he approached he started to raise his hands, only for Emma to lunge forward and blast a forearm into his chin! “Unghh!” Jake staggered back, prompting Emma to unload two more blows to his chest before she swung back and blasted a kick into his tight stomach!

Jake sunk to his knees with his arms around his suddenly gulping stomach as Emma grabbed the top rope and held one hand to her back. “Payback time you asshole...” Emma breathed before taking her knee and driving it into Jake’s face, putting Apollo on his back. Standing beside him, Emma simply dropped to her knees, driving them into Jake’s chest and abdomen. With a superior look at her downed foe, Emma slid her right knee so that her shin was on Jake’s throat as she reached for his cock with her left hand. A few strokes with her hand had Jake hard and moaning… Emma glanced at Kenzie as she taunted “You like that, don’t you? Ready to give me another load Apollo?” Jake sputtered and pushed at Emma’s knee while his cock seemed ready to give an emphatic answer to the Sexkitten’s question.

“Jake, I swear to god if you don’ t get your ass up you won’t be able to so much as look at a woman for a month.” Kenzie promised from the outside. Jake’s eyes widened at that, and he managed to gather himself enough to buck to his side, knocking Emma off of him. With a huff Emma stood, stalking over to Jake to finish of his already leaking dick when he suddenly rolled towards her, catching her around her legs and yanking her off balance and straight into the ref! Emma and the ref’s heads collided, sending them both to the mat where they lay face down.

“Finally!” Kenzie called from the outside, sliding into the ring. “Oh no you don’t!” Johnny called from the other side, scrambling in to intercept the Goddess before she could reach Emma. Lowering his shoulder to the busty blonde, Johnny drives into her trim waist and shoves her back into the turnbuckle. Recovering quickly from the impact, Kenzie snarls “Get out of my way you fuck!” at Johnny before lighting him up with a clubbing forearm blow down across his shoulders! Johnny stumbles back, before moving to grapple with the incensed Goddess, but she’s having none of it…grabbing his shoulders and driving her knee strait into his unsuspecting stomach! Not content with one, Kenzie repeatedly halls back and drives her knee forward, each hit taking more of Johnny’s breath. Between each strike she expostulated “I” ungh “have had…”oh ”enough of you..” ugg “and your skank of a sister!” “UGGGG!” Then she took a step back and drove her knee directly between Johnny’s legs! Johnny collapsed after that hateful strike, his hands dropping to his abused groin. “That’s for her.” Kenzie tells him before grabbing the middle rope and using her feet to shove Johnny to the outside.

Stalking over to Emma an kneeling beside her, Kenzie grabs her shoulder and rolls her to her back before turning to Jake…”Make sure he stays out of the ring and I’ll wrap her up for you.” She tells him, motioning with her head to where Johnny went over the side. A still gasping Jake nods his head, as Kenzie pressed down on Emma’s shoulders as the Sexkitten’s eyes blearily open. “Nighty-night Kitten,” Kenzie sing-songs down at her before she lowers her fight ending rack down on Emma’s face! “That’s it, that’s it little girl,” Kenzie cooed as Emma struggled in her grip, her kicking legs beginning to slow. “Go to sleep…”

Fuck. No way Emma can last through that....suddenly the crowd erupts as a statuesque blond appears at the top of the ramp! It’s Tiffany, looking a little worse for wear, topless like Kenzie in tight jean shorts she sprints to the ring. Neither Jake nor Kenzie see her, both facing towards the far side of the ring where Johnny had gone out. The first they know of her is when she comes barreling into the ring and knocks the shocked Goddess off the now unmoving Sexkitten. “Hey sugar, ready for round 2?” Tiffany drawls as she grabs Kenzie’s hair, rolling over the shocked Jake and going under the bottom ropes still entangled with the Goddess.

Kenzie and Tiffany split apart when they hit the floor, both scrambling to their feet, their impressive bare chests heaving as they glare at each other. “You fucking bitch…”Kenzie growls out. “Guess you’re too stupid to stay down.” Tiffany grins back at the incensed Goddess, “Ya’ll should know better than to think a little titty-smother could keep me out for long, especially when I broke it up with that little tap between your legs… think you can pull it off again?” Kenzie moves, driving her forearm into Tiffany’s hulking chest, but Tiff hauls back and returns the favor, sending Kenzie’s girls jumping. They exchange blows, neither backing up, until Kenzie rakes the other buxom blonde’s eyes, blinding her long enough to grab her arm and whip her into the steel steps! The steps fall apart with a clang as Tiff is left stunned on the floor. Turning towards the ring, Kenzie moves to get back in, only to be jerked up short as Johnny has recovered and has looped his right hand in the waistband of her jean shorts! “Where do you think you’re going darlin’?”

Hauling back, Johnny yanks Kenzie backwards and lets go, leaving her back to strike the barrier between the fans and the action at ringside. Johnny is on her before she can get her bearings, dropping to a knee in front of her and sliding his hand up through the leghole of her shorts. “Let’s see if we can’t keep you occupied Goddess.”

Kenzie shudders when Johnny’s fingers find their mark, plying her folds and rubbing over her clit. Getting some of her senses back, the Goddess raises an arm to bring it clubbing down on Johnny’s back, only to have it caught by a recovered Tiffany. “Ah ah ah sugar, not this time.” Stepping around her half-brother and pressing into the panting Goddess, Tiffany put her lips right up against Kenzie’s ear as her tits pressed into Kenzie’s equally impressive rack. “You were kind enough to introduce me to yours, it’s only fair I return the favor!” Letting go of Kenzie’s forearm, Tiffany grabs the back of her head and pulls the Goddess in to her hulking cleavage. Kenzie flares up, hammering blows into Tiffany’s sides, but Johnny has her legs and pussy under control, and she’s fading quickly in Tiffany’s assets.

Looking on from in the ring, Jake finally pulls himself to his feet. He looks at the fading Goddess, having to contend with both Texans, but then looks back at the prone Emma and the just now beginning to move ref. Looking back and forth, Apollo makes his choice. Moving over to the downed Sexkitten Jake showboats, striking a pose over the stretched out Sexkitten before dropping to his knees across her shoulders. “Time to take the spoils little girl.” Jake taunts as he puts his balls in her face, taking his dick in his hand and tapping it against Emma’s slack features. “I’m going to take this dick, and stick it deep in that tight little FUCK!” Apollo’s eyes go wide as the seemingly knocked-out Sexkitten makes her move, taking his practically giftwrapped nuts into her mouth and sucking deep on the self-proclaimed god’s testes. Jake jerks when she sucks him in, trying to roll to the side but Emma’s having none of it, managing to twist her arm from under his legs when he takes the pressure off to seize his dick, stroking and tugging as her mouth sucks on his sack. Jake rolls to his back but Emma moves with him, stroking faster as he collapses back onto the mat. Taking her mouth off of his balls with a wet pop Emma brings her other hand up, cupping his sack as she continues to stroke him. “What Apollo, thought I was done?” Jake’s only response is to groan and slam a hand on the mat as clear precum pulses from his cock. “I was going to fuck you for the win, but I think I’ll just end it here.” She tells him, releasing his sack and bringing her other hand up to his cock, rubbing her fingers over the head of his dick as her other hand pumps his shaft. “Just a little polish and…” “UNNNNGHHHHHHHHH!” It’s over! Jake’s cock surrenders to her hands and pumps hot cum into the air, falling on his stomach and her fingers in thick globs.

Recovered enough to see the submission, the ref calls for the bell without getting up from the mat. Hearing the bell, Tiff and Johnny look into the ring and see Emma rolling off the defeated Apollo. Leaning down to the now only softly struggling Goddess, Tiffany presses a quick kiss to the top of her head. “Looks like your boy’s finished sugar. Can’t wait to get you into that ring for a real match.” Tiffany drawled at the trapped blonde, before stepping back in concert with her step brother. Kenzie slid down the barrier, settling to the floor and gulping in breaths as Tiffany and Johnny slide into the ring.
“Winner of the third fall and the match, with a knob polishing handjob submission, THE SEXKITTEN!” Emma’s music breaks in as she rolls to her back…extending one cum covered hand into the air as it’s made official. Kenzie climbs back to her feet, taking in the scene of her lover laid flat on his back and covered in his own cum as Tiffany and Johnny reach Emma. Taking her arm, the Texans raise Emma up off the mat, supporting her between them as Emma advances to the next round of the tournament.

__________________________________________________ ________

Nope, not quite cancelled yet. Hope you enjoyed the latest installment of the tournament, and as always thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Don't forget to check out batman4life's Tales of the Sex Fighting League and Valen's SFL: The Return, and special thanks to Valen for letting me use his characters of Tiffany and Johnny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jake 4.jpg (64.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Kenzie 3.jpg (87.6 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Emma 5.jpg (222.5 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Johnnypatriot.jpg (14.2 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Tiffany.jpg (126.3 KB, 204 views)

Last edited by Lac; 23-Mar-19 at 22:53.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 11:26
Last Achievements

So good to see another fight in your tournament, Lac, and especially with the gorgeous Emma earning a hard fought win. Tequila and Whiskey sound pretty cool, too. Hope to see them in action once the tourney is complete. Thank you for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed