Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-15, 07:51
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

Story Name: Shirley and Sherry come home for a wedding and Shirley re-educates Kirk [continuation of previous story]
Author: Kirk ([email protected])

After the whooping I took from Sherry on her last visit home, she sure was being her old cocky self again and starting to taunt me again. When she returned to Alabama, she told her mother, Shirley, all about it.

Years ago, Shirley had given me some of my worst beatings. Some of the matches I had with her were totally one sided and I had been completely dominated from start to finish. Sherry called about a week later and told me that Shirley should would like to try me again when they make another trip back home to visit.

Two days later, Shirley called and said they were all coming home to attend a wedding and that they would pay me a visit. Shirley said that Sherry had told her about her match with me a couple of weeks ago and that had Shirley ready to do battle with me again. Shirley said it had been a while since she had wrestled. Shirley said that Sherry and her had done a little practicing just to make sure I would not beat her too bad. Immediately I started thinking that I was being set up and Shirley was playing mind games with me. I told her that Sherry had gotten lucky and I would not be so easy this time. Shirley told me that Sherry was coming with her and she was wanting a rematch if I was up to it. Naturally I immediately said yes, I needed revenge for the last beating she gave me.

Shirley said she doubts she can dominate me like she used too. I knew it was a psyche job then, these two never gave in to me, especially during our jawing sessions. I informed her that I was working all weekend and would get off Saturday at 2:00 if she was still brave enough after she got here for the wedding. Shirley said the wedding started at two and all the festivities should be wound down by 6 or 7.

During this week before the wedding I was kinda reminiscing about some of our old matches how much Shirley liked using kicks and long lingering holds. I had only bested her once and knew I had to be on my toes if I wanted to do it again. But as the weekend drew near, I found myself actually starting to believe that she had not wrestled much since they moved to Alabama and I should have a much easier time that when she was in top shape. Hopefully this down time had cooled her kicking ability, the rest I felt I could handle.

My wife was taking the kids with a friend of hers to the water park in the next city for the weekend since I would be working all weekend. This meant that I would have the house to myself for the weekend and the match could proceed unimpeded.

I got off work about 3 o'clock Saturday and fell into my big chair recuperating from a long hard day. I was really beat and had halfway hoped Shirley was kidding about coming by for a battle, and I know I didn't want to face Sherry being this tired. After showering, I felt a lot better and actually felt like wrestling now. I got back in my chair and a little later the fatigue bug jumped on me again.

At about 7 o'clock, I heard a knock at the door, I pulled myself from my chair and answered the door. It was Shirley and Sherry. They were both wearing nice dresses and said they had just come from the wedding reception. They asked where my wife was and I told her about the water park trip. Sherry said that now we could wrestle all night and she wanted another match after Shirley's. I told them both that I was really pooped and didn't feel I would be much competition. They said they still wanted to go at it.

Shirley went to the bathroom to change and Sherry helped me move the furniture back. I was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Sherry then went to change also. Shirley returned wearing a black and white striped one piece bathing suit that was high cut on her legs. She still had the dark tan and very smooth skin that I remembered. She didn?t appear to have aged much and her legs were still very pleasing to look at. They still flexed nicely when she walked and then I saw her lovely feet. I had almost forgotten how much I loved worshiping her feet, just seeing them brought back all those wonderful memories. Her toenails were painted a bright red and matched her fingernails.

Shirley said she wanted to go two out of three because she has not done this in a while, except for the little practice with Sherry, and it may take her a while to get back in the swing of things. Shirley started to move closer to go over the ground rules and I asked to stop over there and we would start apart. Sherry had returned wearing very short denim cutoffs and a lime green bikini top. Sherry laughed and said I must have learned something from her last trip. Shirley then threw a front kick with her right foot and then her left foot. They were not close to hitting me but I know she saw my expression, I had been had.

Shirley grinned and said she was ready to start. With Shirley appearing as though she had not lost a step and me being really tired, I knew I had to work fast and quick to try and end this in two falls my way. I didn't even want to think about facing Sherry tonight. Shirley and myself moved towards each other, I kept my concentration on her legs cause I remembered how much pain they had given me in the past. Shirley would slap at my hands and fake some kicks just to see my reaction. I decided it was now or never and rushed Shirley. Shirley turned her back to me starting the motion for a spinning kick and I was able to grab her from behind in a standing rear chin lock. Shirley was not expecting me to be behind her so quickly so I was able to get a very secure grip with the chin lock. With our height differences, almost a foot, I was able to pull up so that Shirley was up on her tip toes. This allowed me to keep her off balance. The only thing that kept Sherry from helping her mother was I told her that if she helped, I wouldn't wrestle her later.

Sherry was hollering all kind of encouragement to Shirley. I knew if I could keep this locked this tight for just a little while longer, Shirley would have to give. Shirley then started to struggle and wiggle all over the place. I spread my legs and hunkered down to give me good base. Shirley reached back with both hands and grabbed my shorts and suddenly pulled forward. I was trying to think what good would that do when I felt her butt slam into my groin area. Shirley then brought her hips out again and appeared as though she was lining up for another butt shot. I scooted my feet back a little and managed to maintain the chin lock, but had lost my good base and was now bent over waiting on Shirley to try another butt shot. Shirley then grabbed my left arm, that was around her chin, with both hands and dropped to her knees and rolled slightly to the left causing me to flip over her and land on my back on the floor. The position we ended up in was me on my back and Shirley was on my left leg with her left arm still grasping my left arm.

I grabbed her left arm with both of mine and all I had to do was straighten my legs out and I had Shirley in an arm lock out hold. I did not use much pressure and Shirley knew exactly how the hold worked from using on me in the past. I put my right calf under her chin so I could see her face so that I could enjoy this. Sherry even said that I got her now. I don?t ever remember having Shirley controlled this much before so I wanted to make this last a little longer before making her tap out. Sherry told me to enjoy it cause that would never happen with her. I told her to just wait, it'll soon be her turn to lose.

Shirley seemed to know that she would not be escaping and just laid back waiting for the final squeeze. The position that I had her arm trapped in caused it to go right across my groin. Shirley started pressing her elbow down which caused my groin to grow even more. Sherry told Shirley a little more of that and I wouldn't be able to hold her there. Sherry was right. I leaned back a little more and Shirley slapped my right calf saying she gives. I released her arm and stood up.

We took a little water break and then Sherry and Shirley started whispering about something. Shirley then pointed at my crotch and asked if it will ever go down. I knew it was hard and wasn't no use in trying to hide it. I looked down and as I started to look back up, I saw a gorgeous foot coming at my head. Shirley's right foot connected with the left side of my neck. My knees buckled and I was trying to crouch for another attack and was caught in the stomach with another kick from Shirley's right foot. The motion of her perfect red toe nail painted foot going into my stomach was as though it was in slow motion and I was unable to move. But the effect of the kick sure didn't feel like it was moving in slow motion.

Shirley then stepped back and shot her left foot into the right side of my neck. Those neck shots are used by defensive people as brachial stuns and now I know exactly what they are supposed to do. They rob you of your faculties for just a second and your equilibrium goes haywire. I had taken two of them with a stomach kick thrown in for good measure. I dropped to my left knee trying to maintain some kind of balance. I could hear Sherry encouraging Shirley and had that "about time" tone in her voice. Shirley then stepped back and launched a right half straight half roundhouse kick with her right foot and caught me in the left side of my head at my ear. I fell to both knees and Shirley stepped forward grabbing my hair with both hands. She lifted my head up and brought her left knee around in a circle motion and caught me in the forehead with her left knee. This knocked me onto my back. I was laying on my back with Shirley standing on my left side near my knees.

I rolled to the right and tried to get to my hands and knees when Shirley jumped square on my back knocking me back flat on the floor. Shirley's
angle at which she landed on my back caused my arms to fold under me and I struggled to get them out to my sides. Shirley grabbed my hair with both hands and yanked my head up. When I tried to bring my arms up from my sides, they hooked behind her legs at her knees. Shirley sat back trapping both of my arms with her legs. With my head pulled up by my hair, Shirley tried to slide her hands down for a chin lock of her own. When she would release my head to move her hands down, I would duck again and she was unable to get a good chin lock on me.

Sherry then told her to pull on the straps of my tank top. The shirt had ridden up a little and when Shirley grabbed the straps and pulled back, the front went right into my throat and started cutting off my air. With my arms secured in Shirley?s legs, I had no way to relieve the choke hold. I think Shirley realized she had me at this point and was content to dish out some pain for my earlier fall victory.

Shirley kept a tight grip on my tank top and just enough pressure on my throat to allow me just enough air to stay awake. Sherry then got down on the floor and started taunting me to my face and, as always, grinning real big. Sherry was also keeping Shirley apprized of the condition my face was in, going from red to white. Shirley asked me to give and as I started to speak, she pulled hard on the straps causing me to gag. She did this two or three times, never letting me say "I give." Then tauntingly saying that she was not letting go until I gave. With the pulling of my arms and Shirley's grip, her butt had ridden up so that it was sitting on my shoulder blades. I could see her knees out of the corner of my eyes on each side of my head. Shirley was keeping the pressure in an upward direction now instead of straight back which did give me some relief. I had been robbed of much needed oxygen and had no fight left in me. Shirley then pulled real hard on my straps and then released the straps. I saw black dots for just an instance and then my head fell to the floor. I lay there gasping and then taking deep breaths trying to get some air.

Shirley grabbed my hair and pulled my head back a little and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "I think it?s time you give honey." I immediately said yes and she let my head go back to the floor. Shirley took her sweet time getting off my back letting her foot drag over my back before walking away. Sherry fixed water and brought it in for us and really started taunting me and told me it was only a matter of time before I would be their foot slave for the night. I didn't know the match had stakes on it but Sherry must like having her feet worshiped to say that. It really didn't bother me much and knew that damn choke hold had taken a lot out of me.

Shirley was also glowing with confidence now and seemed to have gotten some extra energy. I pulled my shirt off and told them that no way would I supply them with a weapon again. I was now only in shorts. At least my shirt tail helped hide my hard on but now it was there for the world to see. After about a ten minute rest period, Shirley said she was ready to kick my ass again.

Shirley looked like a big cat on the hunt and I looked like I was moving in molasses. Shirley's smirk had also returned which I was going to try and remove. We circled about a half circle and I moved in and grabbed her around the shoulders and pulled her towards me trying for a bear hug. Shirley jumped upwards into me grabbing my hair with both hands. Shirley put her feet on my hips and jerked backwards violently. I rolled with her and she sent me flying over her. I landed on my back sliding into the living room wall. I landed on my butt bone and it sure was hurting. Sherry broke out in a loud laugh telling Shirley how good of a move that was. I don't remember if I had ever been
flipped that convincingly before. I laid there a minute trying to gather my faculties and saw Shirley on her feet coming towards me.

Shirley seemed to be pumped now, maybe she was surprised at how well the flip worked, I know I was. I know I keep harping on it, but Shirley has gorgeous feet and now I was eye level with them. I rolled to my side trying to get up and felt a powerful shot in my kidney area. Shirley had landed a kick to my back kidney. I rolled back onto my back and Shirley was looking down at me grinning real big. Shirley put her foot on my chest and mockingly said "this is too easy." Shirley then turned to Sherry and told her that there might not be anything left for her to fight. Shirley then flexed her toes in front of my face, grinning the whole time.

Shirley then took her foot off my chest and bent over and grabbed me by my hair. Shirley helped pull me to my feet and pushed me up against the wall. Boy did my back hurt, high and low. Using the wall to prop myself up was a good thing, or so I thought, until I saw Shirley step to my right side. Shirley rotated her hips and threw a right windmill kick and her right foot buried in my midsection. I doubled over and still had the vision of how good her leg muscles looked as her foot approached my stomach. Shirley grabbed my hair and stood me up again, halfway holding me against the wall with her left forearm. Shirley stepped closer and swung her right knee into my midsection. I sank to my knees with my head resting on Shirley?s right thigh. Any other time I would love this position, but the pain in my gut kept me from thinking about anything but how to ease the pain. Shirley grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled me up against the wall. Shirley then pressed her body up against mine and I saw her voluptuous breasts smash into my midsection and that didn't feel bad.

This could not have looked very manly, a 6'7", 280 pound decent shaped male being whooped and beaten by a 5'5" voluptuous older female. I was over a foot taller and outweighed her by about 150 pounds. Shirley did have the psychological advantage of defeating me several times in previous meetings and always took advantage of the slightest opening she got.

Shirley was grinning very wide now and I could tell she knew she had me. I still had not recovered from almost being choked out the round before. Shirley, still holding onto my hair, jumped up and shoved her beautiful feet deep into my midsection and jerked backwards again. And again I went flying over her in another flip. This time I slid over to where Sherry was sitting. Sherry put her foot on my face and pushed me around to face towards Shirley.

Sherry and Shirley were both ecstatic about the flip working that well again. I laid on my back trying to figure out what hurt the most, my stomach, back or butt bone. Shirley got on her knees at my head and jumped on my upper body with her head towards my feet. Shirley slapped her legs together securing my head in a reverse head scissors. Even with all the pain I was feeling at this time, the feel of her soft legs against my face was wonderful. Her skin was so soft, even when her thighs bulged with power. Shirley reached back and pulled my head deep into her thighs so that my nose was grazing her butt cheeks. Shirley could put me out any time she wanted. Sherry was quick to point out that my hard still had not gone away. Shirley put her arm on it and worked it along with my head in her thighs. Seeing her butt muscles tense up was marvelous. Shirley did not use a full blast of power from her thighs, she was just content with keeping me trapped for a while.

Sherry once again kept her informed on the different colors my face would change. Shirley then released my head from her thighs and rolled to my left side. Shirley turned to face me and pulled my head into a front head scissors. Shirley said she wanted to see my face when I uttered my final surrender. Sherry was telling Shirley to hurry up and finish me so she could have her rematch. Shirley told Sherry that I looked to pooped to fight anymore tonight and Sherry would get her rematch in the morning before they left to go back to Alabama.

Sherry agreed and said she wanted me to give her some competition. Shirley then pulled my deep into her soft thighs and my nose was whiskers away from her crotch. Shirley said she was going to play with me just a little longer and then she would put me out. Shirley was keeping constant pressure with her thighs to keep my head secured, which even I admitted the fight had gone out me at this point. I still did some futile struggling and Shirley and Sherry would just laugh and then Shirley would grit her teeth and power her thighs. Her thighs would swell just a bit and my struggling would immediately stop. Shirley then twisted to her left which pulled me over onto my stomach, which was still sore. Shirley was lying on her back with my head buried in her thighs. Shirley pulled my head up and really dug her thighs into the sides of my neck. This was a beautiful sight for me, looking up at Shirley's large breasts and her looking over the top of them down at me.

Shirley grinned real big and said, "I think it?s time you surrender to me now." I immediately said I give. Shirley patted my head and said to close my eyes because I was fixin to go to sleep. Shirley said she had hoped that she would get the opportunity to knock me out to prove she still had dominance over me in our matches. Shirley leaned back and her thighs bulged and starting cutting into my neck. My neck felt like it was being separated from my body and I could hear Sherry cheering her on. I was barely able to open my eyes and saw Shirley looking down into my eyes as the black dots came into my view. The last thing I saw before going out was Shirley's smirk.

I woke up lying on my back with Sherry and Shirley sitting on the couch on my right side. Sherry threw a little water in my face and told me to wake up. Sherry said she always had wanted to knock me and now knew how to do it. Shirley was drinking some water and gave me some to drink also. I was finally able to make it to my knees and drank some water. My neck still felt like it was on fire and I had a small headache. Shirley then extended her left leg and pointed her left foot at my and told me to get busy. I immediately put down the water and put her gorgeous left foot in my mouth and started licking and sucking it. Shirley put her right foot on my left shoulder. Shirley told me to do a good job or she would have to kick my ass again. I took her painted toes and work them with my tongue and kissed and licked her entire foot over and over. Shirley leaned back and moaned a little, especially when I would run my tongue between her toes and suck them. Sherry told Shirley that I at least knew how to lick feet. Shirley then took her left foot away and told me to do her right foot. I licked and sucked Shirley's feet for awhile. Shirley said she had once again proved her dominance over me and would most definitely do this again when she visited.

Shirley said they would be back tomorrow morning at 10 am for Sherry's match. Shirley then told Sherry to go change clothes and take her time. Shirley then shoved her right foot in my mouth and put her left foot behind my head. Shirley then fingered herself while shoving her foot in and out of my mouth. Shirley kept looking into my eyes and then she leaned back and her eyes rolled up a little and she let out a loud moan. Shirley fingered herself feverishly and I worked her foot like there was no tomorrow. Shirley then removed her finger and took her foot out of my mouth. Shirley told me next time she may let my mouth do the finger part, but then who would suck her feet. Shirley grinned real big while saying this. Shirley then took her right foot and pressed it into my rock hard groin and said, "what do you want me to do about this." Before I could answer, Shirley pushed me onto my back with her feet and told me to scoot up to the couch. I quickly did as ordered. Shirley then pressed her gorgeous feet into my crotch and started rubbing my hard on. Shirley then took her right foot and put it over my mouth and massaged my groin with her left. It only took a matter of second and I erupted all inside my shorts. Shirley grinned and said, "that?s a good little boy." I laid there in a mixture of extasy and pain. Sherry walked back in asked what was going on. Shirley said that her victim was paying his debt. The big stain on my shorts was very evident and could not be hidden. Sherry smiled and told me to be ready in the morning. Shirley changed her clothes and off they went to stay with Shirley's niece for the night.

I hurt all night and knew tomorrow would be tough, but I kinda liked being beaten by these women, and they do enjoy their work, even though I tried to do my best most of the time. Sherry's match tomorrow will be done as a separate story.

Last edited by jahampanah; 08-Jun-15 at 07:56.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-15, 08:01
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Sherry's Wedding Visit Match [This is the last installment I have. If members can find more parts to the stories then please post them]
Author: Kirk ([email protected])

I woke up this morning sore all over from the beating I had taken from Shirley yesterday. I started that match off like a ball of fire and thought I had things under control. Shirley proved me wrong and once again proved she is able to dominate me. Her daughter, Sherry, had come with her to have a return match from her last visit.

After the beating I endured, we both agreed to wrestle today at 10 am. Sherry is a couple of inches taller than Shirley and they weigh about the same. I am a foot taller than Sherry and out weigh her by almost 150 pounds. My extra weight didn?t help yesterday as Shirley flipped me a couple of times with ease. The last match I had with Sherry, she used sneaky tactics to get the jump on me and I never was never able to recover. But thinking back over my matches with Sherry and Shirley, with my size alone, I should be able to dominate both of them. I was able to notice that they really enjoyed going all out with their kicks and moves and I could not bring my self to really seriously punish them. Maybe that goes back to how I was raised or maybe I just liked losing to these two. I know they enjoyed dishing out punishment on me.

Sherry and Shirley showed up at a few minutes till 10. I had been up a couple of hours trying to work my soreness out. I was wearing a pair of shorts and told them I was not wearing a shirt for Sherry to choke me with. Sherry probably would have choked me out. Sherry went into the back and came out wearing a lime green thong bikini. Sherry had painted her fingernails and toenails to match her bikini. Sherry was a little more leaner than Shirley and her muscles were more pronounced. Sherry has a good tan and very smooth skin.

Naturally, the taunts started as soon as they hit the door and they were pouring it on thick today. They really had the right after Shirley destroyed me in the last two falls yesterday. I told Sherry that she had beaten me for the last time and now I knew how to beat her. Really I had no idea of how to do that, but really did want a victory over Sherry. She really dug the taunts in a lot more than Shirley after her victories. Sherry said that she also wanted a two out of three fall match so she could make me give twice instead of once. Here I am a lot bigger than Sherry and worrying about what she can do to me. We approached and I grabbed her left arm and pulled her towards me and got behind her. I locked my arms around her in a bear hug and picked her up to keep her off balance. Sherry was grabbing at my arms and then started trying to kick me in the legs. Sherry starting struggling vigorously and we fell backwards onto our butts with my bear hug still in tact. I immediately wrapped my legs around Sherry in a body scissors and moved my arms up into a full nelson. I told Sherry it was time for her to feel my leg muscles. Shirley was giving Sherry all kind of advice, but I really had both holds locked in good.

Sherry would just grunt in frustration from being caught this good. This skin to skin contact was feeling very good but I was on a mission. I released the full nelson and leaned back pulling Sherry's head with me. I wrapped my right arm around her head in a chinlock-choke hold combination. I then rolled to my left side and was able to work my legs up on Sherry just under her ribcage. I really started pouring the pressure into my legs and was just maintaining control of Sherry's head. I could tell Sherry was starting to struggle for breath and tried to keep up the pressure. Sherry finally slapped my legs saying she gives. I was glad because I don't know how much longer I could keep squeezing at that pace. I tauntingly kissed Sherry on the cheek and told her if that's all she's got then she better go home or get help.

Sherry got fired up over my comments and quickly reminded me of who was on the floor kissing who's feet after our last match. I told her not this time. Shirley was smirking also making fun of how easy that first fall looked for me. This just fired Sherry up a little more. Sherry told me I would pay for that body scissors. We took a short water break and then resumed our match. Sherry eyes actually looked a little red. We kept putting our hands together and then pulling them apart. Sherry then slapped my hands a couple of times. Sherry then put her right hand up like she wanted to do a test of strength. I smiled and threw my left hand up to meet her right hand. I knew Sherry's strength was in her uninhibited aggression, speed, mean streak and knowing when to go for the kill shots, so I figured a test of physical strength should be easy for
me. I held my hand a lot higher than hers and laughed as she stretched to get to my hand. Sherry asked if I was afraid of her and told me to lower my hand so she could bend my hand back. I lowered my hand and locked my left hand with her right hand. After locking my left hand, my right hand naturally came up for Sherry to lock her left hand with. My hand was still in the upward motion when Sherry ducked under my left arm pulling my hand down and around my back.

Sherry then twisted my arm up my back and gripped it with both of her hands for a secure grip. I tried going up on my tiptoes to ease the pressure and Sherry kept pushing my left arm up higher and higher. Sherry then pulled my arm away from my back a little and that sent pain shots through my arm and I let out a yelp. Sherry told me to give. I told her no way, it would take a lot more than this. Sherry then started twisting on my fingers and really twisting my arm. Sherry then stepped back and kicked the back of my knees with her right leg and sent my to my knees in front of her. Sherry still maintained the arm lock and could really pull up on the arm now that she was standing over me. Shirley was giving her advice on just how to twist and pull to make it hurt even more. Sherry kept this up for a few minutes and then crashed into my
back sending me face first onto the floor with her on top of my back. Sherry sat up on my back and still maintained the arm lock. I was trying to roll and twist to relieve some of the pressure Sherry was putting on my arm. Sherry was really enjoying the predicament she was able to get me in. She was also able to maintain the arm lock with minimal effort. My arm ached so much that it felt like it had gone to sleep.

Sherry then scooted off to my left side and still had my arm bent up my back. Sherry turned sideways and sent her right knee into my left side. The knee hurt for just a second but did not have much on it. Sherry then punched me in my right kidney area. Sherry alternated this pattern four or five times. The last few really hurt and the pain was staying with me. You could tell by Sherry's taunts and her tone that she was really enjoying herself. Sherry then straddled my back again and started grinding her
but into my lower back and kidney area. Sherry asked how does this feel baby? Any other time, the feel of her soft gorgeous butt rubbing my back would have been great, but she was just grinding the pain in from her knee shots and punches. Shirley was hollering at Sherry to ride me into the floor.

Sherry then grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head up. I was not expecting this and didn?t offer any resistance until she had gotten my head back. I jerked back down and Sherry pushed back down at the same time. My head hit the floor with a loud bang. I got an immediate headache and felt like I had been hit by a train. Any struggling I had been doing to this point stopped and I just lay there seeing stars.

Sherry and Shirley were having a discussion on whether or not I was knocked out. I just moaned a couple of times. Sherry got off my back and rolled me over. I just flopped over like a big fish and kept my eyes shut. I squinted my eyes open and saw Sherry standing over me putting her lovely right foot on my chest. Sherry asked me if I was alright and I shook my head yes but that I had a splitting headache. Sherry told me to give and we would take a little break. Sherry told me she would not let me off the hook after my earlier comments and still wanted her third round. Sherry then put her right foot over my mouth and said, "kiss my foot and tell me you give." I did as instructed and put a little french kiss on the bottom of her right foot. Sherry giggled a little and said how's that for putting him down.

Shirley congratulated her and they sat on the couch planning strategy for the third fall. I got some aspirin and water and sat down for a few minutes. I was feeling a lot better in just a few minutes, but knew I had to get Sherry out quickly to have any chance of victory. If the third fall went any distance, Sherry would surely have the advantage. I was worn out and anyone looking at me could tell that.

Sherry said it was time for us to finish this. Sherry and myself circled and as I passed in front of Shirley, she pushed me in the butt with her right leg, sending my lower half towards Sherry, at the same time Sherry launched a side kick with her left leg that went into my chest and as my chest slanted back from the force of Shirley's push, Sherry's kick eventually ended up under my chin at my throat. I fell to my knees and was bent back over my legs. Sherry sent another side kick with her lovely right
foot into my forehead. I bounced back and forward on my lower legs that were bent under me. On the up swing, Sherry was waiting and launched her left foot into my chest. One again I went back a little and started back up. Sherry had moved to my right side and sent a roundhouse kick with her right leg and her gorgeous right foot caught me in the forehead. This time when I went back, I didn't bounce back up. I rolled slightly to the right and my legs came out from under me. Now I was flat on my back with Sherry standing on my right side. My head felt like it was fixing to spin off my body. Shirley put her foot on my forehead and told Sherry that it looked like the third fall was all but finished.

Sherry said that I was not getting off the hook that easy. Sherry asked Shirley to help me to my knees. Shirley grabbed my hair and my left arm and helped me up to my knees. Shirley cupped her right hand under my chin and lifted my head up and grinned real big at me and said, "I wonder what Sherry has in store for you now." Shirley held onto my chin with her right hand and ran her left arm under my left arm and held onto my shoulder with her left hand. Sherry told Shirley that she was impressed with her kick yesterday and wanted to do some kicking today herself. I thought she had just done some pretty good kicking. I was basically in dreamland and could offer no
resistance. Shirley held my chin up and Sherry sent her lovely right foot powered by her powerful right leg into my chest. With Sherry's foot flattened out, the sound was loud. Sherry repeated this kick three times. Each kick was harder than the one before. I could feel one of Shirley's knees in my back bracing me. Shirley had also moved her left hand from my shoulder and grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. After the third kick, Shirley released me and I fell to the floor. My chest was beginning to ache and my head was still woozy.

Shirley say back on a big chair in the living room and told Sherry to stand me up and bend my arms behind my back and give them to Shirley. Sherry grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees, she kicked at my legs and scooted me back until my calves were under the chair, they pulled my arms to the rear and Shirley grabbed both of my hands with her hands. Shirley then stuck both of her gorgeous feet in my upper back and I was locked in Shirley's seated surfboard. Shirley grinned and told Sherry it will be easier to hold me this way. I don?t know about easier, but it sure stuck my chest out when she pushed with her feet. That just gave Sherry a better target, like she
needs one. I don?t know how many kicks I took from Sherry, I lost count after eight. Each kick usually had the same conclusion, one of Sherry's delectable lime green toenail painted feet slammed into my chest or midsection. Telling by the giggles and taunts, Sherry was really enjoying herself. At some point, Shirley released my arms and pulled me back against the chair. Shirley secured my arms back by wrapping her smooth tan legs around them. Shirley was basically in a seated position with me kneeling in front of her with my back to her and my arms lock behind her powerful legs. Standing in front of me was Sherry with her taut lithe body, leg muscles bulging with each kick. Sherry told Shirley to let me go so she could end this.

Shirley pushed me forward and I fell face first to the floor at the feet of Sherry. Shirley said, " Sherry you really did a job on him." Sherry grinned and said her legs were kinda of getting tired. They ought to be with the number of kicks she had just thrown into me. Sherry used her foot and rolled me over onto my back. Sherry told me
to open my mouth. I did and Sherry stuck her lovely right foot into my mouth. I didn't have to be told anything, I immediately started licking and sucking her foot. Sherry commented on how good that felt and Shirley agreed that I really did suck their feet well. Sherry alternated between her left foot in my mouth and her right foot. Sometimes, when she was working it in and out, she would close her eyes and let out a little moan. Sherry then took her foot out of my mouth and said, "I got to knock you out so that mom won't have the bragging rights when we go back to Alabama."

With that Sherry spun around and face my feet. Sherry then lowered her gorgeous ass with a string of bathing suit between her cheeks, onto my face. Sherry must have sprayed perfume down there before out match because that is all I could smell. Sherry was letting me breath at first and was just sitting there. Sherry then started to move her hips back and forth. Now I was feeling her wetness on my face and she was starting to grind. Sherry reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart and sat
down hard. I could not breath or speak. Sherry started a vicious grinding of my face and it felt like she was trying to rub my face off. I was getting a little air on the end of her strokes. Sherry then stopped moving back and forth and sat down hard. It felt like she was trying to press my head through the floor. I was getting no air and could only see her ass cheeks when I opened my eyes. My struggles, with what little energy I had left, were starting to increase. It?s funny how the lack of oxygen brings on extra energy. I felt a foot on my left arm at the elbow and a foot on my left hand. I was later told that Shirley had gotten up to come look at my face and when I started to struggle, she stood on my left arm to hold it down. Sherry had a grip on my right arm with both of her hands. I could feel wetness on my face and smelled a mixture of perfume and Sherry's juices. I don't know how long I was out and when it exactly happened.

I woke up with Shirley and Sherry sitting on the couch drinking beverages. I was in woozy land and my face felt like it had a hot rag on it and it was a few minutes before I could raise up. Sherry smirked and sarcastically chirped, "I hope it was good for you as it was for me." Sherry said they had to get on the road to get home and told me
to come kiss Shirley's feet and her feet so they could go. I crawled to them and kissed their feet with slow wet kisses. It was slow because I had absolutely no energy left in me. Both Shirley and Sherry commented that all the matches we have had in the past, with most being a few years back, they thought these were a lot more exciting. They also said that these were our little secret and that they just might start calling me their little secret. By the end of that day, I probably took a bottle of aspirin and hardly moved off the couch. When Shirley and Sherry got back home, they called to check on me and rub their beatings of me in a little. Both said they would have to
check their calendars for their next trip back home.

Last edited by jahampanah; 08-Jun-15 at 08:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-15, 13:42
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: My Big Sister
Author: Rabheed Sameel

Chapter I

My big sister wasn't older than me. She was younger than me by a year, but she made me call her "big sister" because she was stronger than me, even though I was a boy and was supposed to stronger. She called me "girl scout". She pretty much had her way with me. Not that I didn't try to fight back. She was just too strong.

She loved to work out. We had a weight set at home and from the time she was in the fifth grade she was lifting weights all day at home. I never thought much of it, except it seemed like a strange thing for a girl to do. One day when I had just started high school and she was in the 8th grade I went to basement and caught her in the middle of a workout. She was benching a huge amount of weight, more than I'd ever seen my dad do, and it didn't look like she was struggling too hard. When she was done and noticed me there she looked at me with a scowl. "Get outta here, girl scout" she said.

We fought and wrestled a lot. Until I was about 11 we were fairly even, but after that, she started going into puberty and started getting incredibly strong. I tried to fight back as best I could, but all that got me was a worse punishment. A couple of times she would sit on my face and fart or make me kiss her asshole. Other times I had to lick it with deep strokes. If I refused I had to suffocate under her butt. The last fight I won was before she started to work out.

In the 7th grade she began taking judo lessons, and it wasn't even a contest any more. Her deadliest move was a thigh headlock with my face crushed into her groin. She would suffocate me by flexing and tightening her legs then relax me to allow me to get a couple of precious breaths. She coulda killed me if she wanted, but then she would lose her favorite plaything. My life hung on the balance of her whim.

I tried to start working out, but she had a big head start over me. At home between my sets on the bench press, she used to come over to inspect my progress. To show her complete superiority, shed snatch the bar with the 105 pounds I was struggling to bench and then she did a clean set of double armed curls in perfect form without breaking a sweat. "Hey, girl scout" she'd taunt, with her bare foot on my stomach while I lay on the bench, "you'll never press more than I can curl, baby"

Once I tried to get protection by getting this guy Harry on the wrestling team to come over. He wasn't my friend, but if he wanted to keep copying my homework, I told him, he'd have to give me some protection. He laughed when I told him it was my sister. "Your sister's beating you up, this I gotta see," Harry said, incredulous.

Harry tried hard but he wasn't much help. His wrestling skills were enough to make him a formidable and respected wrestler at school and in the county ranks, but it was useless against my big sister and her judo. She manhandled Harry like a sack of potatoes. He looked helpless as my sister put him into hold after hold and then toyingly let him go to give him another chance. Then she put him in her dreaded thigh headlock, and Harry was a goner. But he refused to give up and my sister had no choice but to take him out between her thick rock-hard quads. Harry's face became red as a cherry and my sisters leg veins started to bulge as she increased the pressure. After a long minute, Harry's head bobbed weakly as he passed out. "It's hard to get reliable help, isn't it? My sister said. Harry had to "sleep over" until I could finally revive him in the morning so he could go home. Harry missed school for a couple of days. When I saw him again he seemed to avoid me and never asked for my homework anymore.

My sister wasn't afraid of any guy. She didn't even think it was a fair fight for a guy to face her if she was allowed to use legs for offense. Some of Harry's friends found out about the incident and tried to corner her as she was walking back home from school. She warned them that they'd get hurt since a mere 5 high school boys was not going to be enough to take her down. The five boys didn't back down but they probably wished they did.

My sister came back home about 10 minutes later than her usual time and put a band-aid on her knuckle. The five boys were absent from school for several days apiece. A couple of them came back with black eyes, one had a swollen nose and one had to go to the dentist to get a new pair of front teeth. My sister became pretty well known in school for her pugilistic skills and wasn't bothered again, at least not by those who knew better.

Unfortunately for me, I was still finding myself in her headlocks, sometimes pressed between her lats and her big arms and other times between her mountainous thighs. If I tried to fight back and got in a lucky shot, it only made her angrier and I often found myself under her muscular glutes, gasping for air. No matter how hard I worked out, I was never more than 40% as strong as my sister, who continued to make gains on top of her already massive body. She was right, I could never bench more than she could curl with two arms, and she had no problem beating me at armwrestling even when I was using both arms.
Old 02-Jul-15, 10:37
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter II

To find people more in her strength league she joined the local gym where there were big strong women with massive muscles, unlike the weak high school boys who worked out in the school gym. My sister soon became a star pupil of Chris, the strongest person in the whole gym. Chris, which was short for Christine, was once in the state rankings for powerlifters, having competed in a variety of the middle to upper weight classes during her 15 year career. Chris had done some huge lifts, both in and outside of competition. She loved most to compete against men.

Once when Chris was at a new gym, a big burly 230 lb. man challenged her to a bench press contest. He stated that while women were getting stronger, there was no way any woman could beat a strong man who regularly worked out, like himself. As proof, he was going to put up $100. Benching wasn't Chris's forte but she had beaten men bigger than this guy so she took the challenge. He started off small with 250 lbs which he easily hoisted for 3 reps. Chris calmly put on fifty extra pounds and tore through 3 reps herself. Taken aback, but not defeated, the man put on 30 extra pounds for a total of 330 and forced two reps. Chris laughed as he struggled, knowing that she could handle the weight a lot easier than the man. She put on 30 extra pounds for a total of 360 and did two clean reps. She could have done more but she wanted to save herself in case the man was going to continue the challenge. He started rubbing his shoulder and complaining that he pulled it, and said that he could not continue the competition due to his injury.

Chris was kind of disapointed that the man was in fact just another big-mouthed 230 lb. weakling male. She was hoping to really challenge herself with a big lift to keep the contest going but the guy just ran out of gas. When he refused to concede the money, Chris challenged him to an armwrestle against the man's "uninjured" arm. When the man tried to weasel his way out again, Chris backed the man into the wall and lifted him by his neck with a single arm. She took his balls in her other hand and gave them a playful squeeze. "Bring the money by tomorow or next time I wont be so gentle and ladylike" Chris threatened. Chris flexed her bicep menacingly. The man understood her very well and nodded vigorously. When she let him go, he crumbled to the ground, coughing, his face a very unhealthy shade of purple. The next day the man brought over the $100 and then never showed up at the gym again.

My sister was a standout at the gym, even though she was only 15 years old. She used the dumbells at the end of the rack, the ones most of the men in the gym couldn't use because they were too heavy. Chris taught her proper technique and coached her several times a week. After a few months my sister had a 170 lb body packed with rock-hard muscle. She made me come along to hold her towels and carry her water. Other times I changed the weights between sets and spotted her during her lifts, as long as it wasn't something too heavy for me to handle, in which case Chris did the honors.

With her natural good looks, her blonde hair and her awesome muscles, my sister attracted a lot of attention. Her biceps measured only 15 and half inches, which was not as big as some of the other women at the gym, but they were harder than anyone else's with the exception of Chris and maybe, just possibly, a guy named Will, one of the male bodybuilders at the gym. Her shoulders were so solid it looked like she could military press a car. From the way she lifted me over her head during our fights, I knew it wasnt inconceivable. Everyone was saying that my sister was the second strongest person in the gym, second only to Chris herself.

One day I came home to find Chris and my sister at home in their underwear wrestling in her room. The room looked absolutely full with the two huge bodies in it. They were already quite sweaty and looked like they'd been at it for a while. "Oh good" my sister said, "Chris, you can practice those moves I taught you today."

"Come here baby," my sister said, beckoning me with her finger.

I cautiously tried to back away, but I found myself against a wall. My sister moved forward to stand in front of me, her big sweaty muscular body came closer until I found my face crushed into her chest. As her chest expanded with each deep breath my face was pressed even harder against the wall. Her breasts, normally soft and smooth, were hot and sweaty and formed an airtight seal around my face. I thought I was going to be suffocated to death by her breasts. She had my arms pinned tightly to my sides with her hands. Then she backed off for a second, daring me to flee. I got to about a foot to the door before I was tackled by the two of them and found myself
thrown on my sister's bed.

I found myself in some kind of headlock with my face crushed point blank into somebody's panties. At first I wasn't sure who had got me because my eyes had been closed as a protective reflex during my brief airborne flight over to the bed. But I could soon judge from the smell that it wasnt my sister. I knew all too well what my sister's groin smelled like from having spent so much time crushed against it. This time I was the victim of Chris's deadly thigh headlock, and I guessed my luck probably wasn't going to be any better with Chris.

As Chris flexed her mighty quads, beads of her groin sweat rolled into my eyes and into my mouth. I tried to plead for mercy from my female conquerer but my cries were muffled by her panties. She ground her pelvis into my face and I could feel a vein pop in my nose. She held me in her grip for long time as she maneuvered on the bed to find a comfortable position for herself. My sister chipped in by showing her where to place her feet so that my pain was the worst. Chris rolled me around on the bed in complete command. I had no choice of escape on my own free will and had to wait until my tormentors were satisfied.

Seeing my struggle, my sister started getting the itch for some action herself. "That's not bad, but you've got to put more gusto into it, Chris" she said. " Let me show you"

My sister and Chris switched places and I could feel the difference. My sister had a much stronger grip, and her leg muscles felt even harder than Chris's. She squeezed with such pressure I almost passed out. I knew I was bleeding from my nose but my face was being squeezed so hard into my sister's groin that the blood couldn't actually escape the nasal cavity and was being forced backwards into my throat. The scariest thing was that I knew my sister wasn't even trying that hard. This was just child's play for her. I had ceased being anything more than her plaything years ago. She showed Chris how to put me in different positions to place pain in highly specific points of my body. Then she bent me into positions that were meant to take out the enemy for good in a fight. She told Chris she was only going to put 10% of her strength into it or I would be dead within a minute. I felt excruciating pain and thought I heard some ligaments snapping. Chris shadowed all my sister's moves right next to us.

"Well I think I get the gist of it," Chris said. "With a little more practice, I'll be ready to try it on a real challenger when the time comes."

"Sure," my sister said. "Now, girl scout, go to your room." With that she unhooked her muscular legs and shoved my ass toward the door with her foot. "but don't forget to kiss my foot as you leave."

I took her well-sculpted muscular foot in my limp hands and kissed it. I knew from past experience that a simple little peck wasn't going to satisfy her so I had prove my submissiveness by sucking on a couple of her toes like a baby and then by licking her sole. For good measure I sniffed deeply from the cracks between her toes and licked them as well. "Good night, your highness, my big sister," I said, as I had been trained.

"You've trained him so well," Chris said, "that kind of tongue can be useful on a long night, you wouldn't mind if I borrowed him from you once in a while, would you?"

"No problemo, just call me in advance and I'll send him over," my sister said. Having finished the appropriate submissive gestures to my sister, I was free to crawl out of the room. Since I was too weak to get up on my hands and knees I had to inch myself out of the room like a worm. My sister and Chris had a good laugh watching me struggle. They helped me out by shoving and kicking me with their feet. "You do you want one last kiss, don't you slave boy?" my sister said, offering her foot again. I obliged. "Worship my legs," she ordered. I weakly managed to get my lips up to her ankle, which I kissed. I tried to brace myself on the strength of my sister's calves so that I could get myself up and properly shower her leg muscles with kisses but I was too weak. When it was obvious I wasnt gonna be able to do anything else, my sister picked me up by my pants and the neck of my shirt and tossed out her door like a bag of garbage.

Outside her room I tried vainly to wipe the salty taste of my sister's foot from my lips. But being too weak in my lungs to try to spit it out, I ended up swallowing it. It wasn't the worst type of body fluid of my sister's that I'd everhad to swallow. At least I was alive.
Old 02-Jul-15, 10:45
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter III

We left the gym and headed toward Stan's bar & restaraunt as we always did on Friday evenings. There was my sister, me, Chris, and two of her other workout buddies (or I should say "budettes"), Melinda and Clara.

Melinda was 27, about 5'9" tall, weighed about 185 lbs and was solid muscle, especially in her upper body. Her arms were so huge that when she wore a t-shirt, you could see the veins on her biceps stretching through the cotton. She was a little weaker than my sister in terms of maximum lifting capacity, but had more endurance and better definition. She worked as a karate instructor, and specialized in full-contact hand-to-hand combat. For a few months each year she traveled to military bases to give demonstrations to elite commandos. She was presently engaged to a young local businessman who was one of her beginner students, and a respectable bodybuilder who was almost, but not quite as strong as his beautiful fiance.

Clara, who was 26, had a slimmer torso but had huge arms so that she looked incredibly strong. However, when it came down to it, she was much weaker than my sister or Chris. Clara best bench press was only 255 lbs, respectable for someone only 5'3" and 145 lbs but nothing spectacular for a modern-day iron-pumping woman. She was however, an up and coming boxer with a record of 4-2 against women (2 KOs) and 7-1 against men (6 KOs). She relied more on foot speed and strategically based punches rather than brute strength, even though she happened to be as strong as or stronger than every opponent she faced. She loved to box against men and considered it a matter of female pride to make sure she pummeled them. Clara was single.

Chris was 5'7" and had at least 17" biceps. Her best bench press was 376.5 in competition and an unofficial 405. Now 38 years old and retired from competitive powerlifting, she only benched for reps, sticking to the lighter 300s. Her favorite lift was the single arm dumbell curl which she had once maxed at 115 lbs. Chris now weighed at her off-season weight of 200 lbs. She was no longer as defined as she once was and since she didnt restrict her diet anymore her breasts were full and her skin looked soft. She still had incredible upper arm mass, but fi you didnt know better it was difficult to tell whether it was plain old bulk or show-stopping muscle when she was relaxed or had clothes on. Chris was the mentor of the group and worked as a personal trainer for many people at the gym.

Chris was divorced when she was in her late 20s from a man who hoped to be her partner in a life of bodybuilding and powerlifting. Although her ex had first introduced Chris to the world of pumping iron, after a couple of years the student surpassed her teacher, and not by just a little. although he tried as hardas he could, his genetics simply couldn't keep up with her's for strength or mass. For a year or so he said he was "very happy" for her and for her bright career, but then he suddenly left her without much of a clear explanation. The last Chris had heard of him was that he used to be a bouncer at a club until some buff motorcycle-gangster women beat the crap out of him in a fight and he developed a permanent bad limp and was now on disability.

My sister was now 16, 5'8" and 180 lbs. She was fully ripped, rock-hard, and stronger than a bull. Although her martial arts training was predominately in judo she had the punching power of a freight train and a lightning fast flying reverse roundhouse kick that had won her more than a few street fights. Someone had witnessed her bench 355 lbs. once but it was unconfirmed. But more than benching, just like her mentor Chris, she loved bicep curls. Although she couldn't exactly be described as a shy girl, the one thing she was modest about was her bicep curling strength. She mostly did her heaviest curling at home. Our curling bar at home, when I saw it laying in her room often had over 200 lbs of weight on it, although I had never witnessed her actually curling the weight. We had dismantled the bench at home since it was too unstable to handle the kinds of weight my sister was used to working out with, even for warm-ups. All the iron plates, which I used to use for my bench pressing, were now in my sister's room, which she used for her curling bar.

My sister wasn't sure if she wanted a career in judo, wrestling, kickboxing, or regular boxing, but whatever it was it had to involve serious fighting. She didn't have any tounament experience in any of the sports but had experience in street fights protecting her girlfriends and classmates against bullies, or protecting herself against harassers. Once she got in the local news for rescuing a man who was being mugged and severly beaten up by three guys who were armed with baseball bats and lead pipes. My sister calmly took out the three guys with some lightning fast judo moves and then tied them together using their belts. Then she punched them silly and left them a bloody and helpless mess by the time the cops came. They didn't seem to believe she had taken on the muggers alone but when she pulled
up her sleeve and teased them with a coy display of her huge bicep, they believed. "Holy bejezus, i've never seen a girls arm so, uh, BIG & HARD before!" one cop siad as he shifted uncomfortably and readjusted the bulge in his pants. The local news reporter, a semi-macho type of guy twisted the storty around to suggest that maybe one of the muggers accidently whacked his partner and the third guy "slipped." But everyone who knew my sister believed her side of the story. The mugging victim was knocked unconscious by the time my sister got to him but eventually recovered. A couple of weeks later my sister got a big check in the mail from the guy, which she donated anonymously to a women's self-defense group.

I was 17, 5'7" and 155 lbs. I could bench 175 lbs. and curl 95 lbs. I could have made better gains, but most of the time in the gym I served as a towel boy and gopher for the women. It was a busy job. I had to carry separate towels for each of the women, and had to mix and carry their specially formulated energy drinks, which was different for each woman. I also had to clean off the equipment before and after the women used them, also using a separate towel, or my shirt if I had too. Lots of times I had to go home with a shirt drenched in one or more of the women's sweat. The women were so focused on their lifting, they had very little regard for me or my personal belongings. They used my extra shirt to wipe their underarm sweat whenever they felt like it and they'd clean off their hands on the butt-cheeks of my
pants. iF I were allowed to go into the woman's bathroom I'm sure they would have made me wipe their asses with my tongue. At least my
sister would.

We were sitting at a booth in the back of the bar in the eating section looking over our menus when a rowdy bunch of drunk guys came in. They looked like college frat guys, mostly football players. The University had played a game in the afternoon, which I heard they had won. it sounded like these guys were celebrating. While they hooted and carried on, they scammed the whole bar and we soon caught their attention. First a couple of them started looking at us, then they started pointing at us and talking to each other about something. We all knew it was inevitable that they'd come over and bother us sooner or later. And we all knew it was inevitable that they'd force us into some kind of physical confrontation after seeing all of the dense muscles packed into our booth. But nobody was scared, least of all me. If I were sitting with the four toughest guys in my high school I would have been nervous and would have found an excuse to get out immediately. But with my big sister and her superfighter megazon buddies I was safely sheltered in a massive fortress of muscle. As I instinctively retreated into the safety of Chris's lap she wrapped her big arm around my shoulder and told me not to worry. "What, me worry?" I said. I reminded the women that I knew first hand what kind of damage their bodies were capable of inflicting on male victims, no matter how tough they thought they were. My comments were met with knowing smiles and I could hear some knuckles cracking under the table. My sister started expanding her chest to fill her body with oxygen in preparation for the quick kill.

A couple of the biggest and rowdiest looking of their bunch started heading over to our booth, and my heart raced as I anticipated the slaughter that was about to happen.
Old 02-Jul-15, 10:56
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter IV (Final Part)

Clara's younger sister Tina and I had been dating for 6 months now. Tina was going to a high school across town. She was a 17 year old 5'5" 165 lb. girl, who was captain of her school's boys wrestling team and shotputter on the boy's track team, and a hardcore bodybuiler/weightlifter. I met her during one of Clara's boxings matches that our workout group had gone to see, just a little bit after the incident at Stan's bar & restaurant.

Oh yeah, I should tell you what happened that time, in case you didn't know. First the frat boys came over and started pestering the women and touching them in the wrong places, but they had to leave when Chris threatened to call the police. But boys being boys,they kept coming back, and finally out of frustration, one guy named Phil decided to "accidently" spill a big mug of beer over Melinda's head. We all almost got into a big rumble except that Chris got everyone to agree that each group should send out one representative to do all the fighting, and somehow amid the chaos, it was decided.

We all left the bar, including every one of the 50 plus customers who had been in the bar. The big guy named Phil volunteered to be the frat boys rep and got a lot of high-fives from his buddies. "A little premature don't you think?" my sister said.

Our volunteer was Melinda. We knew very well that it was going to be a quick and extremely uneven fight. Of course, no one else would have guessed at the time. Phil was about 6'3" and 315 lbs, so he looked like he might have a small outside chance. He was also a member of his teams offensive line, which made his friends think that he was a pretty tough guy. A bunch of well meaning customers from the bar were trying to stop the fight, saying it wasn't fair. Little did they know just who was really in danger of having his ass kicked.

As the fight was about to begin, Phil decided to unbutton his shirt and take it all off. Maybe it was meant as a taunt. Melinda followed suit and took off her shirt. She got much louder oohs and aahs. And not just for her cleavage. She had an extraordinarily massive musculature, and it was completely pumped. Her biceps and shoulders were ravishing. Her shoulder tattoo of a woman warrior standing with her foot over a victims fallen body foreshadowed what was about to occur. Phil didn't look so cocky anymore but it was too late to back down. Melinda announced that she wasn't going to use her kicking ability, in order to make the odds a little more even. That really seemed to get Phil scared but it only lasted for a second. He had all
his friends here and they were cheering him on wildly. He felt he couldn't lose, and especially to some crazy bitch.

In the slugfest that followed it turned out Phil wasn't such a bad fighter after all, except that he was a little bit lacking on speed. They exchanged a couple of jabs before Melinda started coming in with some big crosses and quickly dropped Phil flat on the ground. Phil got up fast and tackled Melinda to the ground and they started rolling over each other in the dirt. Melinda's upper body strength advantage however was too much for Phil and she sat on top of him with her knees on his upper arms in the classic school ground submission position. Melinda pasted him a couple of good ones across his face then asked if he wanted to give up. She held back a little on the punches so she wouldn't do any permanent damage on the poor overmatched frat boy.

"Eat shit and die, you crazy bitch" Phil said. He spit at her face and tried to buck Melinda off his chest. "Goddamn freak!"

"Suck my fucking dick," Melinda said and she took him out with a giant punch into the side of his face.

Melinda left him there for his buddies to carry back into their truck. We all congratulated her and were a bit relieved, even if we knew that Melinda was going to win anyway. We were surprised that Melinda was able to pull out the victory without resorting to a single kick, which was normally the most powerful, and favorite weapon in her arsenal. "I wanted him to have a fighting chance" she explained, "I wanted the moment to last."

### ### ### ### ### ### ###

Now, Clara's boxing match was more of an even fight. She was on the card against one Lucy Davies, a ranked fighter from out of state. Lucy was a bruiser with a reputation for having no respect for any of her opponents, who she usually disposed of with extreme force. It was Clara's first real challenge of the year, her last two fights being against bigger, but severely outclassed men. Lucy was 5'4" 145 lbs and didn't have an ounce of fat on her body except for a little faint bulge on each breast. Her arms were thick and solid and looked like weapons of mass destruction. Her abdomen was armor-plated and her legs were curvaceous and muscular. Her blond hair was tied tightly into a single french braid. I knew if I ever had to face her in a real fight, the best thing I could wish for would be a quick and painless death.

I sat next to Clara's sister Tina. The fight was tremendously exciting and we instinctively held each other each time big punches were being thrown in the ring. We held each other in fear whenever Lucy got in some good punches and we held each other in joy whenever Clara rallied with some punches of her own. Although I had noticed Tina's muscles already, they felt warm and even more enormous under my hands. I took every opportunity to size up and survey her entire body. The fight was exciting and had all of Tina's attention, especially since it was her sister Clara that was in the ring. After
a paricularly good blow from Clara that ended one of the earlier rounds, Tina tossed me straight up in the air and put me in a tight bear hug. As I felt myself being weightless and being carried so easily by Tina's sturdy body, I knew that she was the one for me.

Clara eventually lost the fight to Lucy in a decision but earned a lot respect and a lot of experience. Even Lucy acknowledged the fight Clara had given, and Lucy, who was undefeated against both women and men, said that this had been her toughest fight. We all gave Clara a hug right after the match and told her with time she'd be a champion. Clara seemed a little disappointed, but she also seemed to be happy to still be standing. No ordinary boxer, man or woman, could have stood up to the punishment Lucy had given out.

I asked Tina out every night that week and soon we were going out steady. At first, Tina didn't like the way her sister and my sister and their friends treated me so she kind of stood up for me. She was my girlfriend and my bodyguard. She was stronger than her sister Clara and could hold her own even against my sister. Chris and my sister had to back off from torturing me while Tina was around, but at home my sister continued to keep herself in shape using my body as her punching bag.

Tina, however, got along with everyone great, and before long she began to accept my role as lackey of the group and threw in some "friendly" (but very painful) punches of her own. During our workouts, she tried to push me harder so that I could at least look respectable while I worked out with the women, but no matter how much I gained, it was nothing compared to the women.

After a month I began having sex with Tina, and for the first time in my life I didn't mind having my face between a girl's legs, since Tina wasn't crushing me to death with her legs. of course, at first, I was very apprehensive about voluntarily putting my head between a girl's legs, after all my previous experience with that portion of the female anatomy. When Tina teased me with a playful squeeze of her thighs, I almost jumped back twelve feet. She eventually coaxed me back to pleasuring her until she climaxed and I was rewarded with a sensual posing routine which nearly did me in. My fantasy with Tina was to fuck and come all over her biceps but I was never brave enough to try it.

Tina wasn't my first sexual experience of course. My sister had forced me to have sex with one of her friends, a girl named Rachel, an eighth grader who had the hots for me when I first started high school. She was my first and we still occasionally got together these days too. I was also having sex with Chris regularly. Since she had been divorced, she hadn't been getting around too much and she let it all out on me, which I had to admit was a scary experience. She was in hte habit of inviting me over once a week for "wrestling practice". After a sweaty half hour or so of "wrestling", she ended up forcing me onto her pussy. She was always a little rough and left me with some bad friction burns on my tongue, but being in her mighty arms and
laying under her muscular body was a thrill each and every time. I was having sex with her about once a week, usually on a Monday or Tuesday nights, which was good because I'd have time to recuperate by the weekend, when I'd usually take out Tina.

I was having sex with Tina about three times a week, usually on the weekends since I was too depleted to have sex all week after my sessions with Chris. Chris and I kept it a secret, and my sister was the only other person who knew about it. I had the feeling everone was fooling around with everyone. I knew my sister and Chris had fooled around in the past, and I even got into it with my sister on one occasion. During the long minutes and hours I spent crushed between my sisters arms and legs, I often fantasized
about my strong and beautiful Tina. Once I forgot who I was with and started licking my sister's private parts, to which she responded by rubbing off on me hard for an hour until she came.

Too bad I can't remember all the details of that one too clearly since my sister roughed me up pretty bad that day and I passed out. I only vaguely remember holding tightly onto her behemoth biceps as she pumped me from on top and drained it all out in the most volcanic orgasm of my life. I've eagerly been awaiting for a second session, but I'm not too sure it's gonna happen. I'll just have to wait and hope.
Old 03-Jul-15, 06:03
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Some comments from a blog about experience of men being physically dominated by girls:

Love to play a game of mercy with my husband. I love feeling strong when my stronger wrists and hands forces his back and he has to go down on his knees. I then continue to push him to the ground, still holding his hands. I then stand with my foot on his chest and he has to admit defeat. I don't know why I like this so much but it makes me feel powerful and strong. And I guess that's what I am.

- blondie

After six months of strength training I beat my husband in armwrestling and found he could no longer beat me. I thought about this and began to look at my build and my muscles compared to his and dicided to try wrestling him! I'm stronger and can pin him in a hold and feel him weaken as he gets tired. This has been one of the biggest thrills in my intire life! When I discovered that I had become stronger than him I wanted to workout even more! I did and the results are crazy! I just love to feel my muscles overpower his! I enjoy how it feels and see how his body isn't as strong and he can't stop me! It's a turn on to overpower the "stronger sex" and beat my husband. I like to flex in front of him after I win. He just stares at my muscles in disbelief!

- Patrice

One night me and my husband were sitting in bed with nothing but our underwear on when I noticed that my legs looked a lot bigger than his. I asked him which one of us had stronger legs, and he said,"Are you kidding? I'm a man, of course mine are stronger than yours. "That made me mad, so I suddenly wrapped my legs around his waist to show him who was stronger once and for all. After a few seconds I let go, but then I put my legs around his head. Even though I was barely even squeezing him, I could tell he couldn't get out. "Which one of us is stronger?" I said mockingly. He said something in reply, but with his head engulfed in my thighs I couldn't understand him. He tried prying my legs from his head with his hands, but my legs are so strong that he couldn't budge them.I said,"Trying to get out?" He started getting more and more frustrated, and finally he said,"Let go of me,b***h!" I was so mad then that I threw my leg up in the air and slammed it down on his neck and started squeezing so hard that he could hardly breathe. Before he passed out I rubbed his member with my foot just to show him who was the boss. These days he treats me like a queen, because he knows the price he'll pay if he doesn't,lol.After that night Istarted working out with my legs even harder and now they're about twice as big as his. I still sometimes surprise him by wrapping my legs around him, just to remind him that I'm stronger than him. He hates it when I squeeze him with my legs, but there's nothing he can do about it. He has stronger arms than me, but his arms are no match for my legs. It's so much fun being stronger than my husband! I don't know if women are usually stronger than men, but they sure are in our house.

- Rachel

Hi. I also really got turned on by overpower my husband. He is 30 year older than me ( i am 23 ) and i work out at the gym 4 days / week my biceps is rock hard and i love to feel him struggle under me and slowly getting weaker and weaker then i facesit him and force him to make me cum

- Alexandra
Old 05-Jul-15, 14:01
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

your stories are amazing
do you have any with face fart in them ??
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-15, 03:44
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Many thanks mephistofele for your encouraging words.

I have a thread called 'Femdom stories of mine' in the 'Female Domination Stories' section of this website. I'm sure you'll like those stories as well.

One of those stories has something similar to what you're looking for. Checkout Chapter 8 in the following link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. For a better understanding of the situation in that Chapter I suggest you read that Story from the begining i.e. from Chapter 1.
Old 07-Jul-15, 03:49
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Older Gentleman School Girl Pinned
Author: SammyD

Lisa and Judy shared an apartment next door to a very nice man. They were both attending the local college about a mile away. The man, Jerry was always very courteous to them. He was a good looking man of 65 years of age and was quite wealthy. Both girls liked him and picked up on his subtle flirting. One day Jerry made the comment in conversation about sports that he enjoyed watching college girls wrestle.

Both girls where athletic as Lisa (20 yo, 5'10", 170 lbs) played on the soccer team as did Judy (21 yo, 5'8", 155 lbs) and both worked out at the gym three times a week. They decided to give their next door friend a show. The girls invited him in for some tea and conversation when the topic changed to wrestling. Lisa asked Jerry if he wanted to watch them wrestle on the livingroom floor. To their surprise, the older guy said sure but it would be even more fun if he wrestled with them! Both girls didn't expect this response but after some teasing decided to go along with it.

Jerry just took off his shoes.He had on casual pants and a knit shirt. The man was quite thin and about 5'8" in height. "I want to wrestle him first" said the busty brunette Judy. She winked at Lisa as she slipped out of her casual dress and shoes. Standing before the man with just her full black pantyhose and bra, the college cutie was a knockout. They began to tussle and roll around on the floor for several minutes. Both girls knew the man was having more fun than he had in many years. Finally, Judy got him in a strong grapevine and stretched his legs apart as her body weight pressed on him. He tried to struggle for a while but it was futile with the stronger heavier girl on top of him. She could hear his labored breathing. Thinking the time was right, Judy made the transition to a sgp and sat heavily on the older man's chest. She pulled her long curly hair behing her ears and placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Lisa "I think I got him now...this is a school girl pin Jerry...can you get me off? " she teased looking down at him. He looked up at the smiling girl and had a great view of her tits hanging above him. Jerry did feel quite helpless and the girl felt heavy sitting on his ribcage. For the next three minutes, Judy enjoyed sitting on him while teasing and tickling the pinned man. Finally, the older man tried to buck and move his legs back to kick the college girl off. She pretended it worked and slid up a little more until her ass was sitting high on his chest almost on his neck. Her powerful thighs trapped his head like a vice as the damp and scented crotch of her pantyhose pressed against his nose.Judy sat on him this way for over two minutes until he tapped out because of trouble breathing. The sexy brunette stood over the man heaving for breath and pressed her nylon clad foot on his chest in a victory pose."His heart is beating so hard I can feel it under my foot" she giggled to Lisa.

After recovering for a good five minutes, Jerry seemed tired and looked pale but had a smile and agreed to wrestle Lisa too as she teased him not to leave until they wrestled.The buxom blue eyed blond slipped out of her blue jeans, top, shoes and socks revealing her sexy blue thong. With a sassy smile she said "I thought you would like my wrestling attire and I don't mind going topless!" Jerry certainly did as Lisa was a very pretty girl with a bubbly personality. They began to playfully roughhouse around the livingroom when the big blond began to tickle him silly on the sofa. Before long she had the older man on his back on the floor. Instead of a grapevine, Lisa moved further up on him and buried his face between her busty boobs while easily keeping him pinned with her bodyweight. After a few minutes of this she changed position and sat full weight on his stomach while resting her feet on his face. "I want you to smell my feet and kiss them too or I'll keep sitting like this" Lisa said with a giggling smirk.

Poor Jerry did the best he could as her shapely ass pressed his stomach flat. Next, Lisa switched to a SGP and sat her sexy ass on his chest. She bounced on it a couple times to knock more wind out of him than just sat their for a while contented as Gerry grunted and "mmfff" under her heavy weight. Like her friend, Lisa moved up to sit nearly on his neck to bury his nose deep into the moist crotch of her panty for a couple of minutes until he was nearly breathless and tapped out. Lisa was turned on by this play and moved back and sat on his chest. The big girl could feel his heart pounding like crazy under her ass as her weight sat over it. Lisa sat on him for another five minutes knowing her weight was making it really hard for Jerry to catch his breath. Being naturally dominant she really enjoyed sitting on the thin man's chest. However, Lisa really liked Jerry and would not do this unless she felt he was submissive and liked it at some level which he did! Finally, she climbed off the older man and stood above him. Like her friend, Lisa placed her foot on his chest for a victory pose. Being just a little devilish, the big blond trampled his now sore chest. She stood on him like a bathroom scale, hands on hips until he agreed to give her a 20 minute foot massage. Needless to say, all had a fun evening!

Tags
girl, hammerlock, mixed boxing, spinelli