Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-18, 05:54
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cynthia's journey and recovery

(Yea it's been a while sense I've been on here, work has been killing me and keeping me from doing more stories. I'm back now and after reading ap643s new story it lit a fire under me and now I'm here writing another story about my dominatrix/submissive boxer. I hope you enjoy.)

It's been months sense my girl took that beating from Liz and deciding to stop being stubborn and come to couples therapy with me. It wasn't easy after our first session with Danny and how pissed cyn was when I told her who she was. I for sure thought she was gonna pound Danny into dust..but to my shock she was the one who conformed to her, not once but twice. After the second beating she and Danny became a little closer and became sparring partners.

Ive Recently ive joined them in there sessions in D's home gym in the basement, cause why not mix it up with two thick and power women huh? Ive notice though that after her last lost to Danny, Cynthia has been giving her odd looks and has been getting a little more touchy feely with her. Like one time during my spar against Danny with cyn cheering on Danny, she knocked me down and I admitted defeat, cyn came in and gives Danny hug and she asked her to flex her arm to make a muscle. As she did cyn was feeling and rubbing on her, even gave it a little peck.

I just took it as her being playful and messing around, Danny didn't seem to mind it, she actually liked the attention. I just didn't pay it any mind cause it was business as usual back home, we had tons of sex but with one huge difference...I didn't beat her down. It was cause she didn't wanna be any worse for wear when she fights Diane (go and read boxing my wife by ap643, it explains all.) And she was still pissed at that Russian bitch who lied and said she was related to her, we barley knew her we thought she was a decent person, but she turned out to be a snak in the grass. Cynthia told me not to worry cause she has something planned for her after her fight with Di.

Speaking of fighting and Di, I got word that she was fighting some girl half her age, something about the young girl talking trash and wanting to destroy her in the ring. From what her husband said Di was furious and took the challenge out of anger, so we went to the fight and got our seats. It started off promising in the first few rounds with Di scoring big hits on her younger foe, me and cyn were liking what we see, especially cyn. Ever sense the therapy session started she's been trying to keep her sexual side down, every sparring session with Danny she would have to fight the urge to grab her tits and ass, also to keep in moans. As the fight went in however we started to see a chink in Di's Amor and from there it was all the younger girls fight, it ended with a ko punch that would rattle anybody's brain.

As her husband came in and scooped her into his arms, cyn couldn't keep it in any more and out a low deep throat moan. She was so turned on that after the young girl was announced as the winner, she yanked me into the women's bathroom, locked the door behind her and we had rough sex on the sink. It was intense and very very hot, we went home and went back to training for this upcoming fight. A few days later we decided to come and visit Diane to see how she was feeling after her lost, we got to the gym and the first thing we saw was the young girl who had beaten her with a huge crowd around her.

We come in closer and listen into what she was saying and oh boy what she said was a A doozy "You see I knew I could beat that old bitches ass, I mean I'm younger, stronger, smarter and tougher then her. She knew that from the start and surprised me by trying to take me out early, now yea was I surprised that she went for the ko early? Yea, but hey she heard the early special was closing soon and wanted the fight to be done." She joked as some of the people from the big crowd was laughing while the rest were just looking at her annoyed. She then kept going "well too bad for her cause of her old age she punched herself out while i still had plenty left in me. So i slowly dismantled her till she was begging me to put her to sleep cause it was her bedtime so I did. She thought that those other fights she had with those older bitches were tough, ha! She now knows that age is a factor in life and if your old then your gonna get destroyed by the young." She finished as the younger people started clapping, god I hate young people some times.

Diane was a nice woman, sure she had her anger but she was still cool. For her to lose to such a bratty little cunt like this girl was just injustice, Cynthia must of thought so to cause she then said "You know back in my day when I was young we would respect our older generation, even after we would beat them. This new generation are just a bunch of whiny little assholes that have no type of respect or anything for the people who came before them." Now Cynthia was right now 40 years of age, but you wouldn't tell by her face cause she still looked like early 30s. The young girl, who's name is Krysten gave my beauty a look and then announced "Hey look another grandmother, are you grumpy cause you haven't taken your nap yet old timmer?" She joked as her young people laughed with her.

I hated this bitch so much, Cynthia just stood there stone cold and smirked "Well sense you think you can take down all older people, how about taking down a 40 year old woman, don't worry I'll make it quick cause I have an early bird special to get to, also after giving you the spanking your rightfully deserve I'll need a nap." She snapped back as she waited for the girl "fine! I'm gonna knock all your teeth out of your head you dusty cunt! You may wanna get changed into something more appropriate." She said as cyn looked down at what she was wearing, she was wearing tight yoga pants with a blue T-shirt and some tennis shoes, we were going to Danny's for more training after we left the gym.

Then she said "naw I'm good, besides me being old it'll take me some time to change." She came back, my girl had Witt and comebacks for days. Krysten rolled her eyes and climbed into the ring, one of the crowd gave cyn there pink gloves and she climbed into the ring. They rung the bell and the two went into the center, my girl stretche her arm out to touch gloves to show some sort of respect, but the young girl didn't wanna, she came at her first with a flying jab to the nose and made Cynthia's head fly back and she took a hook jab cross combo and was punched into the corner already. The round has just started and already my boxing beauty is in trouble, Krysten was raining punches to her stomach, tits and face, cyn squealed and was put down with a uppercut to the chin.

Krysten put her arms up and started counting, by 5 cyn was up and ready to go, she kept her guard up as Krysten went at her again and was raining more and more punches, I was wondering what the hell Cynthia Is thinking? Why isn't she fighting back?! Then as she was drive to the corner she looked at me and winked, that's when I knew she had something. When Krysten went for the ko again, cyn weaved out the way and out corner she was now on the balls of her feet and hoping around the ring. "Oh come on I thought you youngsters were faster and stronger, I'm barley breaking a sweat." She joked as the young girl came at her and threw a jab that she dodged, then dodged another one and another one, the last one she threw Cyn dodged again but this time went under her attack and gut checked her hard, one of the advantages of being short she says. Krystens eyes widen with shock as the punch connected, she took a couple of steps back and held her gloves to her stomach and that's when my baby smelled blood in the water and went in. She was all over her, bombing her with jabs, hooks, over handed punches, and a uppercut to her stomach that was now turning red. She pinned her to the corner and backed off, Krysten was looking bad, her left eye is swollen, nose is bleeding, she's taking in boat loads of air, and she's hanging off the ropes.

Cynthia is Practically unscathed, excepted for the light bruising on her right cheek but that was a given. She dancing on her feet and is just toying with the young girl "listen just to make it easier on you, I'll place onr hand behind my back. Okay that way you have more of a fighting chance, come on I'm just a grandmother, show me that age makes a difference." She says as she places her left hand behind her back and gets back into her fighting stance, Krysten either in a fit of rage or just because she thinks she's gotten some relief in this fight she ends up running at my girl and throwing a sloppy punch. At that split second cyn ducks your her arm and comes up from the floor with a huge uppercut to the chin that sends the youngster flying back to the same corner. Now Dazed and confused Krysten is slumped and is slowly sliding down, but my girls not done with her yet.

She grabs her by the shoulders and props her up and she looks deep into her eyes. Krys is now fearful of her, she says "please please I give! Please just stop.." Cynthia then smiles devilishly looking up at her. I know that look, she grabs her my the front of her sportsbra and brings her down for a hard and long tongue kiss, krys struggles and tries to pull away but my girl gut checks her again and she stops struggling. The guys are taking pics and shouting out, she then pulls away and then says "I just showed you that age is just a number and that it's about strategy, now your my bitch, every time you see me you better show me and Diane some fucking respect or I will be back, understood?" She said calmly and the young girl could only now as she was ready for a nap. "Time for your nap sweetie, but pucker up and kiss my glove." She says as she brings it on close and krys kisses it and is sent to dreamland with a textbook uppercut to the chin and laid out.

Cynthia takes off the gloves and tossed them down, gets out the ring and walks over to Diane's husband who was watching the whole thing, they talked for a second and he took her into his office. I was too busy trying to talk my huge erection down after watching my girl destroy a loud mouth Millennial and watching her get carried out. After about 7 minutes Cynthia came back and said "we got a date for the fight, and I also said I took care of that damn sexy Librarian chick. Im maybe fighting her next but i dont hate diane, in fact I consider her my friend, that's why I beat that bitches ass for the Disrespectful attitude." She stated "and plus i havent beaten a bitches ass in months and it got me hot a little." She says as she looks down and smirked "looks like you did too, let's go back to the bathroom and handle this, Danny can wait." She said as she pulled me into the bathroom and locked it behind her, god this woman's amazing!!!

(I hope you all enjoy it, leave a comment either how much you enjoyed it or some ideas.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 04:21
ap643

Default Re: Cynthia's journey and recovery

Awesome story. Diane vs Cynthia should be one terrific battle!

When you get a chance contact me please.