Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jul-12, 18:44
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Toned Tommi vs Hanz: New Mixed Wrestling Release

Our first match video for July...

Toned Tommi vs Hanz
Mixed Wrestling Athletic Domination
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

By special request: Tommi demonstrates her mean streak in this hour-long athletic domination-style mixed wrestling video. She takes on Hanz for this long, sweaty occasion, and proceeds to drive him to the ground, fight for top position, and unleash submission after submission upon him.

Even though she wears a mouth-guard, Tommi takes moments to taunt and trash talk her opponent. When they're not in a scramble, the two wrestlers engage in insulting banter. Most trash talk, insults, and banter take place later into the match, as Tommi begins to rack up the points.

Tommi displays total control over Hanz during the takedowns, works for creative and interesting submissions, and even includes special "domination-style" moves and submissions such as smothers and head scissors to gain more tap-outs.

It's a one-sided match with Tommi scoring dozens of submissions. Yet Hanz pushes the pace throughout and mounts a brave resistance whenever he's able, keeping the action lively and athletic through the entire 60 minutes of fighting.

Tommi: 5'3" and 125 lbs
Hanz: 6'1" and 180 lbs

Tommi concludes with brief flexing and a triumphant victory pose.

Total Video running time: 65 minutes
Filmed in Full HD (display size 1280 x 720)

Available as a download or on DVD: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Also available in our Mixed Wrestling NYC clips4sale store:
Part 1: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 2: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Regards,
Diablo
Mixed Wrestling NYC
Old 14-Jul-12, 20:10
Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27 Points: 4,112, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Toned Tommi vs Hanz: New Mixed Wrestling Release

Loved the vid.. she might not be my dream girl, but she sure brings much needed realism to the F-M bouts. and even though it's not competitive, she is still the superior one - with her skills and conditioning, it's a believable action. Real situational trash talk between 'em adds to it too (so tired of guys spouting annoying bs).

Any more with her in the works?
Old 17-Jul-12, 19:03
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Toned Tommi vs Hanz: New Mixed Wrestling Release

Oh yes, indeed. We plan on filming again with Tommi when she comes back to visit New York City.

We've plans to set her up with a competitive mixed match, as well as some striking activity. Certainly more to come from us and Tommi.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-12, 21:50
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Tommi is returning to film with us again this week, and we're pleased for her return visit! Lining her up with a competitive mixed wrestling match for this coming Sunday.

Just a heads-up!

Regards,
D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-12, 23:31
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tommi is returning to film with us again this week, and we're pleased for her return visit! Lining her up with a competitive mixed wrestling match for this coming Sunday.

Just a heads-up!

Regards,
D
Wow!!! I think you guys have a great chance to produce one of the best mixed videos ever, since she is the real deal, she's a real MMA fighter and one of the few girl (if not the only) in the scene who can take a trained guy in a REALLY (and I mean REALLY) competitive match.

I totally agree with freestyle, even though I like videos where the woman dominates the opponent, this time I don't care if Michelle loose (I'm doubtful about that) the match. I'd just like to see a match as competitive as possible. I suggest you take a trained guy about her size and go for WRESTLING ONLY match, because if you involve striking it's harder to believe that it would be fully competitive, since both of them would have to hold back a little to make the match last longer (I've seen a match of her for another company where they made MMA style and I enjoyed only the wrestling parts cause in the striking parts she was actually holding back).

Btw, this is just my opinion and I know that when you have a trained girl like Michelle you want to show all of her skills in the videos. I'm sure that, as long as it will be competitive, it's gonna be a fantastic video and of course I hope to see more of her in the future.

Can't wait to see the video
Old 27-Jul-12, 18:39
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey guys,

We just released the match pairings. We'll be filming at least two mixed competitive matches this Sunday with Tommi and Mahea. We have:

Tommi vs Adrian
and
Mahea vs Hanz

Both matches will be purely competitive mixed wrestling, with all submissions permitted (except for heel hooks). No striking. No script. No stylization.

For those who don't know Adrian, he's 5'9" and 200 lbs. You can see him from his match with VeVe here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For those who don't YET know Mahea, you can see her wb270 profile here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mahea is also a pro female MMA fighter and is travelling with Tommi on this trip.

In a perfect world, we'd sneak in a even 3rd competitive mixed match, but who would fight in that one? Perhaps Ben (5'6" and 150 lbs, wrestled in high school)? Or Diablo (5'6" and 160 lbs, 6 years submission grappling... that's me)... and against which lady? Is a 3rd just too much to ask for a 2-hour shoot period?

Regards,
D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-12, 22:42
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I hope it's a real match with a good opponent; I don't care who wins. She is a friend of mine and she is a great wrestler and she deserves this; no fake stuff!
Old 30-Jul-12, 15:49
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi Folks,

Just an update on our shoot scheduling:

Due to a slight scheduling snafu for our visitors, we had to reschedule our mixed matches with Tommi, Mahea, Adrian, and Hanz, originally set for yesterday.

But since we had the room available, we sent VeVe into a competitive mixed wrestling gauntlet to fight Diablo (me) for 25 minutes and then immediately fight Hanz for 20 minutes. That created a very exhausted VeVe (you may know me from Domination-style videos, but I'm actually not quite as pleasant in a competitive match).

AND

We have rescheduled with Tommi and Mahea for today. HOWEVER...

We do have a slight line-up change. Since Adrian is unavailable today, we have called in Blazin' Ben. Ben is just slightly larger than Tommi but he wrestled throughout high school. So whereas Adrian had more size, Ben has much more training and experience. That's coming up in a few hours, if all goes well.

We are also looking forward to Mahea vs Hanz later this evening.

Whew!

Regards,
D
Old 31-Jul-12, 21:40
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

We are pleased to announce our 2nd mixed wrestling video with Toned Tommi! Fully competitive and filmed just yesterday!

Toned Tommi vs Blazin' Ben
Competitive Mixed Wrestling
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Pro female MMA fighter Toned Tommi is back again in NYC, and this time she takes on Blazin' Ben in a full-out competitive mixed wrestling match!

Ben is a former high school wrestler (pin-style), and takedowns are his preferred method of attack. Tommi, though, is better versed in jiujutsu and submission attacks. Ben blasts into the match with powerful throws and takedowns, his wrestling background posing a strong threat on the feet. Tommi works to keep her composure and launch grappling counter-attacks.

But while the pin-style wrestling defense is to go belly-down, belly-down is the last place you want to be when chokes are in use. Tommi takes advantage of every opportunity to capitalize on Ben's style vs style difficulties, locking on submissions fast and mercilessly.

And after a few hard landings, Tommi puts some extra spice into her jointlock attacks, paying her opponent back with a vengence.

Tommi: 5'3" and 130 lbs
Ben: 5'5" and 160 lbs

All submissions are legal
(except for heel hooks)

Filmed in Full HD (display size 1280 x 720)
Saved at maximum bit rate for very high quality playback.

Available as a download or on DVD: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 01-Aug-12, 05:10
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Last Achievements

May I ask you something Diablo, I'm just curious: does she plan to keep fighting professionally or she's going to become a full time session wrestler in the near future?
Great video as always btw!!!

Tags
domination, hanz, mixed wrestling, toned tommi