Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-18, 01:11
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Done A Sponsored Session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericname2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If someone asks for a reference, you should be able to provide a name and a link to her wb270/Sessiongirls profile, along with something that would make you memorable to the girl (if anything). That should more than suffice. Someone you wrestled who wasn't on one of those sites probably wouldn't make a credible reference, anyway.
What he said. ^

Just keep it simple. In my case, if a session wrestler askd for references I'd say: "I wrestled Liz Lightspeed at Kristie Etzold's house in October. I wrestled Julie Squeeze in 2011."

Then, she should take it from there. A lot of these sessionists know each other anyway.
Old 21-Jan-18, 17:00
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: What constitutes a reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
simply asked them if they minded if I used them as a referral if asked.
"Do you mind if I use you as a referral?" It's that simple. If you're even a halfway decent client (show up on time, don't smell, pay in full), then you should have no problem getting a reference from a previous provider.

If you're a virgin, you may need to first see someone who doesn't require references. Fortunately for the session virgin, most women do no require references.
Old 21-Jan-18, 19:50
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: What constitutes a reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Do you mind if I use you as a referral?" It's that simple. If you're even a halfway decent client (show up on time, don't smell, pay in full), then you should have no problem getting a reference from a previous provider.

If you're a virgin, you may need to first see someone who doesn't require references. Fortunately for the session virgin, most women do no require references.
I guess I may be lucky because having done videos and shoots, I kept in touch with the ladies. So on the occasion that I was meeting with someone new, I did send them a note and ask if they would mind. I guess if it would have been the first or second time way back, I may have had more of an issue but now I have at least 3-4 that have in the past vouched for me.