Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-17, 12:51
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jujitsu sister.....a different perspective

Chapter 6 LET THE MATCH BEGIN

Emily hearing the voice
coming from the crowd and said “he going to get really good view of these legs
when I wrap them around his head!”

Then Emily turned her
attention back to her brother who was visibly shaken from her last
comment.* *She could sense he was mentally on the
ropes.* She could barely hide her
excitement.* He was scared, scared of
her!.

“Just like that girl that beat you in highschool!*
Remember that, Jer?* Remember how scared you were of my
legs after that?*
Well they are so much stronger now don’t you think?, she asked as she flexed her quads mesmerizing her older brother who looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

With that Emily ran and
jumped at her larger male foe wrapping her legs around his midsection and
pulling herself closely against his chest and neck with her arms.* Then she locked her ankles behind his back
and squeezed as hard as she could.

Jerry let out a big
groan as his little sisters legs were crushing his midsection.

“Oh my good look how she
is squeezing him with her legs” one of the spectators said.

“Strong legs huh Jer?”
Emily said as she cranked the power on again.*

Jerry arms which were
wrapped around Emily in failed bearhug attempt that had no effect on Emily
being wrapped so tightly inside Jerry’s arms, moved down now to her legs.* Given her opening Emily wrapped her little arms
around Jerry’s neck and started squeezing.

“Down boy” said Emily as
Jerry staggered to one knee then down on the mat on top of Emily who was still
squeezing with everything she had.

“Are you giving up already?” Emily asked.* “ Come on Jer I’m just a little girl.* You are not going to lose to a little girl?* Are you?”* With that Emily pulsed her scissor hold again eliciting more growns from her brother.

“Dude, quit messing
around!” one of Jerry’s friends called out trying to encourage him.* She is only 11 yrs old.* Pin her so we can get back to the pool”

“Yea Jer, pin me!* I am just an 11 yr old girl!* Can’t beat an 11 yr old girl?* I thought you were a college man now. “
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-17, 00:46
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 7 EMILY OWNS JERRY

Regaining his composure after the initial shock of being taken down and nearly choked out, Jerry quickly came to the realization that if he did not do something quickly he was indeed going to lose to an 11 year old girl.

The college man succeeded in capturing both of Emily’s wrists with his hands. He easily pushed her arms down to the mat using his significant size and strength advantage. A sense of relief came over his face as he confidently looked down at this little sister snapping back at her “No way am I letting a GIRL beat me!” Then he started counting “1, 2, 3, 4….”

But his count was interrupted when he let our a loud painful grown. Emily’s strong lean dancer legs were slicing painful into the side of her brother as she now squeezed again with her maximum force.

“Oh my goodness”, a one of the college girls gasped. “Look at what she is doing to him with her legs” she said to one of her girlfriends, “Shes going to break him in half.”

Emily’s friends giggled hearing this. Knowing how intensely Emily had been training for the last 18 months and seeing her beat other older, bigger and stronger opponents of both genders in practice and competitions, it was funny to see the reaction as everyone realized she was going to win.

Sensing now that this girl had a good chance to win this wrestling match the college girls began cheering her on wanting to see this dramatic victory.

“Come on Emily, kick his ass” cheered one of the college girls.

“Oh my god, he is going to lose to his 11 year old sister” laughed a different college girl. “How embarrassing!” laughing out loud.

“Yea Emily, kick his ass” said another one of the older girls, “teach him a lesson in girlpower”.

Letting up the pressure on Jerry just enough to catch her breath, she turned to the group of girls and said
“Don’t worry, when this is over, he will know that it was a GIRL that beat him”, before cranking the power on Jerry again as he crumpled on top of her in pain.

With his neck vulnerable to her chokes Emily attempted to wrap her arms again around Jerrys neck. Sensing what was coming and knowing if she got another choke hold like that on him it would be the end, Jerry reacted pulling his head and body up in time.

Missing the opportunity for a choke Emily instead was able to pull her torso up into Jerry and cover his mouth with her hand. Jerry turned his head away to be able to breath but Emily did it again and again until Jerry was forced to bring one of his arms away from Emilys legs to push her hands away from his face.

Emily quickly grabbed Jerrys arm with both of hers pulling it down towards her while giving Jerry another burst of power with her legs causing him to moan in pain.

“Finish him off, Emily” cheered Jenn “He’s yours now!” as the Jerrys movements had slowed and his resistance all but gone to Emily’s attacks.

"Are you ready to get pinned?" she asked her older brother in a commanding and superbly confident voice. Emily realized she had done it. She had beaten her older brother in a wrestling match. Not only had she beaten him but she had completely dominated the match. All that was left was to make it official.

"I think it’s time to pin you" she said to Jer.
With that Emily quick as flash brought her legs up to her big brothers head and locked him into a classic triangle choke.

“Lock it on Em,” coached Jen, “Get it tight!”
“Oh wow, look how she is choking him with her legs” the one college girl point out to the 2 others that had been cheering Emily on”
“I need to learn how to do that” responded the other college.

“Yea” responded Emily, “its called a triangle choke, I learned it doing jiujitsu. Watch how I KO him with it now.”

Emily turned her attention to Jer whose face was originally red with embarrassment from having his head securely trapped between his sisters legs but now was turning red from the lack of blood flow to his brain as Emily slowly tighten her hold.

“Time to say good night” she said to jerry as she rubbed his head affectionately as if to say that it was ok to accept her as his new master as his body went limp.

“Oh my god, you knocked him out?” the college girl said in amazement

“I can’t believe he got beaten like that by an 11 yr old girl!” another college girl said.

“It’s not over yet” Emily said, “I still have to pin him” as she rolled Jer onto his back and mounted him in a classic school girl pin.

She tapped his cheeks lightly with her hands and pushed Jerrys head gently side to side in an effort to bring him around as she counted him out.
As Jerry starting regaining consciousness Emily reached 6 and paused.

Looking down on her big brother she could see the fear in his eyes. An overwhelming feelng of power came over Emily as she realized she had done it. she had kicked her brother’s ass.

Looking into his eyes, she asked him “Not going to lose to a girl huh? Time to prove to you that it was indeed a GIRL that beat you!” as she moved her crotch up to cover Jerrys mouth and nose while flexing her arms in a double bicep pose and finished the count down “7, 8, 9,” then after a long pause “10”

With that Emily jubilantly jump up to celebrate with her friends and the 3 college girls that joined their ranks in this improbable battle of the sexes.

Jerry also got up from the mat more quickly than the girls had seen anyone beaten like that move before. Jerry quickly moved to the corner of the basement and shut and locked the bathroom door.

“Gosh, Emily, I hope you didn’t hurt him,” said Jenn feeling slightly guilty for being responsible partly for Emily’s developing jiujitsu talent.

“His fine, Jenn. He probably just in their crying like he did in highschool when he lost”

“I don’t think he went in there to cry, Emily” said one of the college girls, as all 3 older girls started breaking out in laughter.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-17, 13:08
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

No, I don't think he ran in there to cry, either.

Thanks for continuing this great story, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 13:55
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Would love to see her continue to own and torment her big bro and possibly others. Great story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-17, 01:56
dirksneath
This message has been deleted by dirksneath.
Old 27-Feb-21, 17:29
Banned
Points: 627, Level: 9 Points: 627, Level: 9 Points: 627, Level: 9

me too
The Following User Says Thank You to Em3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-22, 11:40
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed the original story but I am loving this one with more backstory, description and inner dialog. Thank you very much for expanding on it, mate.
What a story!
I feel jerry's fear actually.
I also fear emily when I read.what a confidence
I think jerry is about to pee in his pants
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-22, 01:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrab [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a story!
She was quite the dominator in the family and Jerry knew his role after she showed him who was the boss. Imagine growing up with that situation, it would change your life and maybe no for the good
Old 16-May-22, 03:39
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

It would be great if you could continue this great story!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dfemdom For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-24, 22:42
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrab
What a story!
She was quite the dominator in the family and Jerry knew his role after she showed him who was the boss. Imagine growing up with that situation, it would change your life and maybe no for the good
I fear her too. WOW, awesome story. Wish i had a sister like her! So funny how his friends noticed it and Emily was oblivious. Could have been more believable if she were tad bit older but still really fun. It would be great to continue.

Last edited by Dale8; Yesterday at 02:57.

Tags
brother vs sister, jui jitsu