Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-17, 22:09
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ballbusting Grandma

WARNING: Story contains INCEST Fantasy!

The highlight of family wrestling weekend was the bout between Josh and his Grandma. Betty was seventy and she was a tall lady. Her hair was gray, she preferred to show her age rather than attempt to hide it, but her body was still muscular. To keep fit she wiped the floor of the local gym with anyone who dared to challenge her.

Last night she had defeated Josh's dad (a personal trainer) with a few "nut-crunchers" as she liked to call her testicular torture holds. Next, Cole, Josh's younger brother had the sex beat out of him as his hardon had slipped out of his Stars and Stripes speedo and the wily woman had jerked him off while pinning him to the floor. He had submitted just as his orgasm spurted over the pair of them.

Cole had avoided Betty all day but as he watched the wrestlers take the ring (really the floor of the basement covered with wrestling mats and marked out in paint) Cole had his hands over his cock to hide the shame of his erection at seeing his granny again.

Josh was twenty, a year older than Cole and he had defeated his mother Isobel, and sister Helena, last night so he was pretty confident he could take Grandma. He had been a champion wrestler in High School and his tight, muscular body was impressive. He openly displayed his erection inside his red jockstrap.

"You're beaten before you start, boy!" Betty said with a grim smile as she pointed to Josh's penis.

"My cock is a symbol old lady, I am hard all over!" He banged his fist loudly on his chest to prove it.

The audience booed his corny line but Josh still grinned smugly.

Betty suddenly rammed her fist in the young man's balls and stood watching as he slowly sank to his knees, his face showing his surprise and agony.

"Not all of you is hard, Josh!" She said with a laugh as she grasped him by the hair and slammed her knee into his face.

The stunned youth collapsed onto his back and the family gasped as his opponent jumped in the air and came hurtling down, all of her weight on her right knee which was aimed at the center of the red jockstrap.

"Nut-smash!" She yelled as she felt the boy's testicles crunch between her knee and the mat.

"Aaaaaagh!" He screamed.

The expert manhandler stood up to survey the damage and Josh rolled around, his hands inside his jockstrap attempting to soothe his busted balls.

Betty put her boot on her grandson's face and posed.

"Fucking... bitch..." He spluttered.

"Naughty boy!" She said and lifted her foot to kick him in the crotch.

But this time Josh was ready and his right shoulder lifted off the ground as his fist powered towards Betty's womanhood. Again the audience gasped as Josh's fist hammered into his grandma's vagina.

The crotch of her one piece costume disappeared inside her sex and now the big woman tumbled to her knees.

"Aaagh!"

It was her turn to scream.

Josh got to his feet and hit her in the face with a roundhouse kick. Betty fell onto her back and her grandson, with a wild grin, dropped his knee onto her belly.

The air was forced from the woman's lungs and she rolled onto her front. Josh knelt between the woman's feet, pulled her legs wider apart and rammed his right boot against her vagina.

"Aaaagh! No! No!" She squealed as the powerful youth applied all of his strength to her sex.

"Submit granny!" He commanded.

"No!" She said through gritted teeth.

The strong woman push both palms flat to the floor and heaved her chest off the ground. She then attempted to twist her body over and Josh was amazed and appalled as he felt her strength push against his and gradually overcome it. His arms began to shake as she levered herself over and finally he had to turn onto his front as she lay on her back with his right leg trapped between her triumphant thighs.

Now the situation was reversed and Josh's sex was in danger from her foot.

"No... please...!" He whimpered as her powerful hands grabbed his ankles and her foot crunched into his balls.

"Nice big, fat balls, Josh, not like your brother's little grapenuts!" She grinned and Cole bent his head in embarrassment as the female members of the family nodded and grinned at him.

"Please Grandma... I have a girlfriend.. I need my nuts!" He gasped.

"You should have thought of that when you decided to pound my cunt! If you think your balls hurt, wait until I get my hands on that little cock of yours!" She said with big laugh. "Or you could always submit."

"No!" He said firmly.

The minutes ticked by and the sweat poured down the testicularly challenged boy, but Josh was determined he would not submit. After a few more minutes Betty realized she was getting nowhere so she abruptly let go of Josh's ankles and stood up.

She acknowledged the applause of the audience by waving and blowing kisses while red-faced Josh tried to soothe the contents of his red jock.

Finally he stood up and faced the dangerous woman.

"What happened to your enthusiasm, Josh?" She asked pointing at his limp penis.

"Fuck you!" He said angrily.

"Naughty!" She wagged a finger at the young man and he ran at her.

Betty was caught off guard by the aggressive move. After the ball-squashing job she had done on him, she expected the male to be virtually immobile.

Josh drop-kicked the lady onto the floor and sat on her belly pounding her ample breasts with his fists. Betty grabbed his hair with one hand and delivered a hefty blow to his face with the other.

Saliva spattered across the room as Josh's head was knocked sideways by the blow. He knew that another punch like that would leave him helpless so he rammed his fist between the woman's thighs.

"Uuuugh!" The cunt-buster left Betty stunned and now it was she who was bathed in sweat.

The muscular youth got to his feet, bent over the woman and lifted her up by her hair. Her hands feebly tried to resist by a few more cunt-busters left her defenseless.

Once more the audience was treated to the sight of Josh's penis rising out of the waistband of his jockstrap as his confidence returned. Still holding his opponent firmly by the hair he grabbed the crotch of her costume (and a handful of pubic hair) and lifted her off her feet.

The male paraded around the ring with his trophy on his shoulders.

"You know Grandma, when it comes down to it, cock always beats cunt!" Josh said and he squeezed her sex to emphasize the point.

"You... little... bastard....!" She replied, breathlessly.

Betty was a big woman and all that muscle made her heavy to carry. Josh was deciding they had both had enough of this match and it was time to finish her off when the cunning woman beat him to it.

She rocked her torso to and fro making the young man stagger and then she grabbed his chin and swayed slightly away from his body. The move made the male overbalance and the pair came crashing to the floor.

Before Josh knew what was happening his neck was pinned by the elderly woman's knee and her hand invaded his underwear.

She grasped his fine erection and squeezed his cock-helmet.

"No... Grandma... no!" He pleaded.

"Let's see how you like being paraded Josh!"

Knowing that there was nothing the male could do to her while she had a stranglehold on his cock, Betty took her knee off the boy's neck and grabbed a handful of hair. She hoisted the confused male up in the air.

Another parade! This time Josh was on display and his cock was too tempting to Betty. After removing the red jockstrap, Josh was treated to a handjob from a real expert.

"I did this to your grandpa, Josh! He liked it too!" She said with a grim smile. "Before he ran off with that bitch from next door!"

Her grip tightened and Josh gasped in pain and terror.

"Grandma! My dick! You're killing it!" He squealed in alarm.

She threw the male onto the floor, jumped in the air and once more her knee crunched into Josh's manhood.

"Jizz-fest!" Cole shouted delightedly as his brother's penis squirted white goo over Betty's knee.

Betty brushed aside the feeble hands that tried to resist as she sat on Josh's rippling abdomen and looked into his eyes. Then she put his jockstrap over his face.

"Those big balls of yours don't hold any more than your brother's little ones." She said with a smile. "I wonder if there's any more in them, maybe they need squeezing?"

Her fingers closed around Josh's scrotum and squeezed hard.

"No... no... please! I submit!" The fabric of the red jockstrap muffled his voice slightly.

"What was that Josh? I can't hear what you're saying honey." Betty laughed as she felt the young man's hot sex-globes lengthen and narrow as they were squashed in her tight grip.

"Please...! My nuts...!" He squealed.

"Who is the champion in this family Josh?"

"You are! You are!" He shouted.

"And does cock beat cunt?"

"No! Cunt beats cock, cunt beats cock, cunt beats cock!" Josh sobbed.

"Good boy, now say goodnight."

The jockstrap was removed from his head and Josh blinked in the bright light. He was appalled to see his Grandmother's thick bush bearing down on his face and then her cunt-lips rubbed against his mouth and her weight pressed down.

"Betty wins by a knockout!" Isobel declared as she held the winner's arm up.

Betty stood with her foot on Josh's cock and balls as Helena took photos for the wrestling album. Josh would not be allowed to forget the shame of his defeat!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-17, 05:52
ramblerman84

Default Re: Ballbusting Grandma

Would like to hear more about the nut crushers lol

Tags
ballbusting, femdom, grandma, incest