Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-14, 20:47
Banned
Points: 612, Level: 9 Points: 612, Level: 9 Points: 612, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

I had my first session with Raven today and what a session it was. Before I start this is the first time I am writing a story so apologies if it isn't that good!

Everything written in this story is all true and all took place today in Manchester at the Wrestling Factory.

The session I requested was a scissor session with Raven allowed to tie me up any time and doing exactly what she wants with me!

Arrived at the wrestling factory and Pippa let me in and introduced me to Raven. She looked stunning. She was wearing a very short skirt and a sleeveless top. We had a little chat and got straight to business.

We started off on our feet and immediately Raven got me in a headlock and took me to the floor and applied a body scissor. She just held the lock and wasn't actually squeezing as she was easing me in to it. I managed to hold for a couple of mins until she cranked up the pressure and had me tapping in no time.

After that Raven decided to be a little mean and wanted to tie my hands behind my back! She got to work and once I was done she picked me up and expertly controlled me on to the floor and school girl pinned me. As my hands were behind my back I was all hers and couldn't do anything at all! She then started slapping me on the face a couple of times before moving forward and crushing me with her thighs! She then went on to her side and got me in a front head scissor and started to squeeze harder and harder. I eventually tapped.

She then decided to be even more mean and tie my feet together and join the string to my hands! This is when I knew I was in trouble. I was put in another of her body scissors unable to do anything but admire her beautiful strong thighs crushing me. I tried not to tap but she made me in the end. She was just playing with me as well!

The sequence continued for 5 to 10 mins her just completely controlling me and me not being able to do anything at all. By now my head was already hurting due to the power of her head scissors. While she had me in her body scissors she decided to undo my legs and hands. I was finally able to resist. Well try to but it was no good as there was no getting out of that body scissor. She then out of the blue let go and jumped on me and got me in a very tight school pin with my hands under her shins. A few more slaps to the face I received before she squeezed my head and I tapped.

Half an hour in to the session I made a suicidal request! I told her to ignore any tap outs and only release when she wanted to!

This was never going to go well. The first hold which she put me in was a reverse head scissor! It felt amazing at the beginning but once she started squeezing I was tapping but she just completely ignored it and kept up the pressure. She eventually let go after I begged her to let me go!

I was then put in a front head scissor and was in there for at least 5 mins! She would ease up the pressure slightly if I would tap or some times increase the pressure. So it was always a gamble to start tapping. I was helpless as the her thighs crushed my head. She finally let go and I was to weak to even move!

That gave her the initiative to school girl pin me and try to make me admit I was a "naughty boy". To try to make her react I kept saying no and that only made it worse for myself. I received 5 hard slaps to the face before being asked again. I still refused to admit in which I received a few more. She then dropped to her side and pulled my head in between her thighs and squeezed very hard! I immediately started tapping but it was no good she just kept on squeezing. I was really tapping now I probably tapped like 10 times before she let eased off. I was then asked the same question but I was being stubborn and still said no. She had enough and got me in a reverse head scissor and started squeezing. I tried to resist tapping but after around 30 seconds I couldn't take the pain any more as she was really squeezing the life out of me! I eventually tapped. She release me probably 15 seconds after I first tapped.

And that was the end of the session which went way to fast.
I enjoyed it very much and don't regret telling her to ignore taps as it just made it more fun!

One of the best sessions I have had and I highly recommend any one give her a go!

Currently 4 hours after the session my neck is in pain! She put me in plenty of head scissors and really gave me an excellent session!

I hope you like my story like I said its my first time writing an actual story so it might not be the best.

Thanks for reading !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jenna3.jpg (24.8 KB, 778 views)

Last edited by Sulivan92; 20-Sep-14 at 21:15.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sulivan92 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-14, 22:57
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

Thanks Sullivan,
Great account of a session with my favourite wrestler! She is such a lovely girl and really enjoys the sessions! My sessions with her usually have a facesitting theme, but I often find myself squeezed to a submission by a strong neck scissor hold! We have a rule that if I tap out I have to lie still while she sits on my face and has a rest... mind I see it as one of those Win-Win situations!!

Last edited by al-uk; 20-Sep-14 at 23:13.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-14, 11:31
Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58 Points: 18,272, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Location: Manchester UK. Not far from Pippa L'vinn' s gym. My favourite place!
Thanked 1,919 Times in 354 Posts
Smile Re: Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

Thanks Sullivan and Al. I've also been lucky enough to have wrestled Raven.

Great to see her skill level increasing as she gets more experienced. She's also getting stronger every time I meet her too.

All that put together with the tight leotards she likes to wear, and a lovely friendly personality and manner make her great (but painful) fun to wrestle against.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scissorslave For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-14, 09:00
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26 Points: 4,084, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

Still getting used to this forum not sure if there is a warning page but please girls be warned by this user sulivan92.
Why he wrote a review on Raven I'm not sure as he had the cheek to run off after the sessions with out paying Raven and Pippa then had the cheek to still message pippa and say he would come back and pay oh but he didn't.
He tried to do this to me but due to asking for the money up front on our occasion due to him messing me around he said oh forgot to go to the bank then he went and never came back only to flood me with silly messages to gloat about wasting my time. Since that event he now changes his email add every month or so books me
Last min then with different session requests so I don't know its him then messages too say haha got you again. It's guys like this that make us girls paronoid and wary. He is in the minority of dick heads that gets his kicks out of wasting our time.
As well as this user name he goes by sullyman and steve, but as I said he changes his email all the time. His no is 0775342**86 he is a yyoung asion guy very small and skinny and has a beard. He now drives a small blue car. So girls please be warned and I will find out how to get his profile reported and taken off here too.
Axajay
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-14, 09:09
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I can't see a report button on this thread or on his profile page so if any one can help in getting him taken off this site so he can't do this to more girls then please help x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-14, 10:31
Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axajay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Still getting used to this forum not sure if there is a warning page but please girls be warned by this user sulivan92.
Why he wrote a review on Raven I'm not sure as he had the cheek to run off after the sessions with out paying Raven and Pippa then had the cheek to still message pippa and say he would come back and pay oh but he didn't.
He tried to do this to me but due to asking for the money up front on our occasion due to him messing me around he said oh forgot to go to the bank then he went and never came back only to flood me with silly messages to gloat about wasting my time. Since that event he now changes his email add every month or so books me
Last min then with different session requests so I don't know its him then messages too say haha got you again. It's guys like this that make us girls paronoid and wary. He is in the minority of dick heads that gets his kicks out of wasting our time.
As well as this user name he goes by sullyman and steve, but as I said he changes his email all the time. His no is 0775342**86 he is a yyoung asion guy very small and skinny and has a beard. He now drives a small blue car. So girls please be warned and I will find out how to get his profile reported and taken off here too.
Axajay
Have commented on this on your other thread on the subject. Hope you get this sorted, as we don't need his sort within the scene. Incidently, have a session booked with Raven for next Wed. Really looking forward to it (and will turn up and will pay !!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-14, 14:35
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axajay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Axajay
This is the report button: It can be found on the top right of every post.
And this is the report link to his post (thread's first post): [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Send also a pm to ''wrestlingfan'':

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Click on the tab ''Contact Info''.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubis71 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-14, 08:12
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Thanks for your help x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to axajay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-15, 12:37
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Session Experience With Raven from the Wrestling Factory (True Story)

Quote:
Axajay
Really don't need a prick like this to be floating about I have had sessions with axa,raven and pippa over the years and others, relationships with session wrestlers are built on trust it will be a sad day if we have to pay by paypal or something similar days before the session just because of one knobhead.
I suggest offer him a free session to lure him into the factory then the three of you don your leotards and fishnets and give him the biggest kicking of his life all done legally of course and within the rules that would hopefully teach him a lesson.
Take care axa and girls at the factory
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-21, 15:23
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I can't see a report button on this thread or on his profile page so if any one can help in getting him taken off this site so he can't do this to more girls then please help x
So sorry to hear that Axa. What a nasty, tight little loser, I don't believe in God but I do think there is a balance in the universe and that bad things will come to people who do bad things, let's just hope he gets his soon.

I really enjoyed our (special rules) session at the Submission room last year, I think it's time I met up with you again for more punishment and humiliation 😊.

I'll sort out a date and get in touch.

Hope you're well and happy.
B x